Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EC PRESIDENT CALLS URGENT MEETING FOR TOMORROW #2

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

EC PRESIDENT CALLS URGENT MEETING FOR TOMORROW #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: EC PRESIDENT CALLS URGENT MEETING FOR TOMORROW #2

Post  fuzeta Thu 26 Jan - 19:22

Panda wrote:The Euro increased today to E1.32...hardly likely to please Germany.

some Financiers have visited the 5 iglooos occupied by the OWS protesters and listened to their complaints but OWS says that will be as far as it goes .

EU Banks are hoarding ECB cash which risk may double Corporate defaults to 8.9%

There is still no agreement between Greece and the Bondholders , this is looking serious because Greece has a E30 million tranch from the IMF dependent
on a deal being reached with the Creditors.

OECD Secretary General says the ECB should be buying Bonds. Draghi insists the ECB is there to monitor inflation , not to lend money.

Bank of America Spokesman says it is much harder to do business in Europe than anywhere else because of the regulations.

Deutche Bank spokesman says the Treaty is far more complex than people realise and austerity has to be norm for Countries who never practice it.

Germany may woo Cameron with alternative to Transaction Tax.

It sounds to me as though Cameron wants none of it. He was good in Switzerland today. He was good yesterday with his speech about the nonsense that the human rights laws have come to.

I did not have much faith in Cameron to start as I thought he was far to soft, plus getting hindered by the libdems. However I feel that he is rising to the challenge with a lot of things lately. Things that are important to the people of this country. I hope he keeps it up!
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
EC PRESIDENT CALLS URGENT MEETING FOR TOMORROW #2 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100EC PRESIDENT CALLS URGENT MEETING FOR TOMORROW #2 - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

EC PRESIDENT CALLS URGENT MEETING FOR TOMORROW #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: EC PRESIDENT CALLS URGENT MEETING FOR TOMORROW #2

Post  fuzeta Thu 26 Jan - 20:36

Did anyone see channel four news tonight? The French presidential front runner Franscois Hollande decided to quote Shakespeare but he got it horribly wrong and quoted from a novel by Nicholas Shakespeare written in 1989. The novelist is well pleased! The newsreaders were doubled up with laughter and said that he ought to have stuck to Henry V. EC PRESIDENT CALLS URGENT MEETING FOR TOMORROW #2 - Page 5 613255

Oh dear what a gaff. It has made my day EC PRESIDENT CALLS URGENT MEETING FOR TOMORROW #2 - Page 5 23324 EC PRESIDENT CALLS URGENT MEETING FOR TOMORROW #2 - Page 5 23324 EC PRESIDENT CALLS URGENT MEETING FOR TOMORROW #2 - Page 5 23324

Last edited by fuzeta on Thu 26 Jan - 20:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add)
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
EC PRESIDENT CALLS URGENT MEETING FOR TOMORROW #2 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100EC PRESIDENT CALLS URGENT MEETING FOR TOMORROW #2 - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 26 Jan - 21:06

fuzeta wrote:Did anyone see channel four news tonight? The French presidential front runner Franscois Hollande decided to quote Shakespeare but he got it horribly wrong and quoted from a novel by Nicholas Shakespeare written in 1989. The novelist is well pleased! The newsreaders were doubled up with laughter and said that he ought to have stuck to Henry V. EC PRESIDENT CALLS URGENT MEETING FOR TOMORROW #2 - Page 5 613255

Oh dear what a gaff. It has made my day EC PRESIDENT CALLS URGENT MEETING FOR TOMORROW #2 - Page 5 23324 EC PRESIDENT CALLS URGENT MEETING FOR TOMORROW #2 - Page 5 23324 EC PRESIDENT CALLS URGENT MEETING FOR TOMORROW #2 - Page 5 23324
I SAW THAT ON CH4
WHO IS NICHOLAS SHAKESPEARE?
NEVER HEARD OF HIM,FIRST I HEARD OF HIM.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 26 Jan - 21:18

Badboy wrote:
fuzeta wrote:Did anyone see channel four news tonight? The French presidential front runner Franscois Hollande decided to quote Shakespeare but he got it horribly wrong and quoted from a novel by Nicholas Shakespeare written in 1989. The novelist is well pleased! The newsreaders were doubled up with laughter and said that he ought to have stuck to Henry V. EC PRESIDENT CALLS URGENT MEETING FOR TOMORROW #2 - Page 5 613255

I SAW THAT ON CH4

I don't know badboy I am just going to look him up. Anyway he is pleased with his new found fame. It was just so funny. I hope you are well EC PRESIDENT CALLS URGENT MEETING FOR TOMORROW #2 - Page 5 Icon_flower
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 26 Jan - 21:21

fuzeta wrote:
Badboy wrote:

I SAW THAT ON CH4

I don't know badboy I am just going to look him up. Anyway he is pleased with his new found fame. It was just so funny. I hope you are well EC PRESIDENT CALLS URGENT MEETING FOR TOMORROW #2 - Page 5 Icon_flower
UNSURE IF I AM WELL BECAUSE I HAVE HAD A COUGH FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 26 Jan - 21:32

Badboy wrote:
fuzeta wrote:
Badboy wrote:

I SAW THAT ON CH4

UNSURE IF I AM WELL BECAUSE I HAVE HAD A COUGH FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS

You should have that cough looked at badboy it is a long time to have a cough!!

I have just looked up Nicholas Shakespeare and he is a journalist, biographer and writer. He is also the chief book reviewer for the Telegraph. He could not believe his ears when he heard the quote from Francois Hollande. It was from a book he had written called " The vision of Elena Silves" written in 1989 Francois Holland said he was qoting from the bard Shakespeare.

Absolutely hilarious, someone's head is going to roll EC PRESIDENT CALLS URGENT MEETING FOR TOMORROW #2 - Page 5 23324
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 26 Jan - 21:40

I AM SEEING THE DOCTOR ON MONDAY.
IT HAS BEEN SUGGESTED THAT IT MIGHT THE AIRWICK MAKING ME COUGH BY ONE OF MY CARERS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 26 Jan - 21:46

Badboy wrote:
IT HAS BEEN SUGGESTED THAT IT MIGHT THE AIRWICK MAKING ME COUGH BY ONE OF MY CARERS.

Could be that badboy as those things can be a bit lethal. Use something more user friendly. I hope all goes well with the doctor on Monday.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 26 Jan - 21:50

fuzeta wrote:
Badboy wrote:

Could be that badboy as those things can be a bit lethal. Use something more user friendly. I hope all goes well with the doctor on Monday.
I READ THAT IN US SOME CHEMICALS USED IN SOME OF THESE THINGS WERE BANNED BECAUSE THEY CAN CAUSE CANCER.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 26 Jan - 21:55

Badboy wrote:

Badboy, those things are noxious! You could try essential oils in an oil burner, but I'd get rid of the Airwick.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 26 Jan - 22:00

AnnaEsse wrote:
Badboy wrote:

Badboy, those things are noxious! You could try essential oils in an oil burner, but I'd get rid of the Airwick.

AnnaEsse, what2s happened to the hits for this thread?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 26 Jan - 22:04

AnnaEsse wrote:
Badboy wrote:

Absolutely right Anna. I use those bottles of perfumed oils where you put the sticks in and it seeps into the sticks and gives a pleasant aroma all day.

I actually said this before but I could not have posted it. Time for bed I think, had a hell of a day. Goodnight all, sleep tight, sweet dreams
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 26 Jan - 22:30

fuzeta wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Badboy wrote:

Absolutely right Anna. I use those bottles of perfumed oils where you put the sticks in and it seeps into the sticks and gives a pleasant aroma all day.

I actually said this before but I could not have posted it. Time for bed I think, had a hell of a day. Goodnight all, sleep tight, sweet dreams

Fuzeta, I use those too and I have been looking for a web site that shows them, but can't find any! They're excellent.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 26 Jan - 22:32

Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Badboy wrote:

I don't know, Panda. It should be in the thousands, I'm sure. I had trouble posting a comment earlier. I just got a message that the thread didn't exist!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 26 Jan - 22:38

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Badboy wrote:

I don't know, Panda. It should be in the thousands, I'm sure. I had trouble posting a comment earlier. I just got a message that the thread didn't exist!

Well, something has happened because there are threads with over 5000 hitsill going strong. , This one had 8600 until tonight. Someone playing silly buggars no doubt.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 26 Jan - 22:46

Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Badboy wrote:

Well, something has happened because there are threads with over 5000 hitsill going strong. , This one had 8600 until tonight. Someone playing silly buggars no doubt.

It's at 150, Panda.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 26 Jan - 22:54

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

It's at 150, Panda.

I know, but how did the previous total get wiped out?. Iv"e been posting on this thread for months, a few respond, but I don"t mind because I did get
a lot of enjoyment out of it and there was always a lot of interest. which is why it ihad so many hits. someone has been messing around with this thread.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 26 Jan - 22:57

Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:

It's at 150, Panda.

I know, but how did the previous total get wiped out?. Iv"e been posting on this thread for months, a few respond, but I don"t mind because I did get
a lot of enjoyment out of it and there was always a lot of interest. which is why it ihad so many hits. someone has been messing around with this thread.

Few have responded, but clearly many have been reading, Panda.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 26 Jan - 23:04

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

It's at 150, Panda.

Few have responded, but clearly many have been reading, Panda.

Well I won"t be posting on this thread anymore because it is obvious someone resents me.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 26 Jan - 23:47

NOW DON'T GIVE UP ON THE THREAD,HOW I PERSONALLY LIKE YOUR OFFERINGS ON THIS THREAD.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 27 Jan - 0:09

Badboy wrote:NOW DON'T GIVE UP ON THE THREAD,HOW I PERSONALLY LIKE YOUR OFFERINGS ON THIS THREAD.

Thanks Badboy, so do many others , there have sometimes been 100 hits overnight !!! anyway, whoever has done this..it"s no accident, obviously
is very petty, so I give up.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 27 Jan - 11:19

IT MAY BE A FORUMOTION GLITCH,I WONDER IF THE HIT COUNTER HITS 10,00 SAY,IF IT GOES BACK TO 0.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 27 Jan - 16:09

Badboy wrote:IT MAY BE A FORUMOTION GLITCH,I WONDER IF THE HIT COUNTER HITS 10,00 SAY,IF IT GOES BACK TO 0.

I don"t think so Badboy, there have been threads with more than 10,000 hits , and mine was 8612 anyway.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 27 Jan - 21:41

I saw yesterday that the thread had been reduced to 9 pages. I just thought that maybe that is what happened when so many pages had built up! I think people should just carry on and see what happens. It might be just some glitch and nothing sinister unless it's a Merkozy plot, one never knows EC PRESIDENT CALLS URGENT MEETING FOR TOMORROW #2 - Page 5 424625

I cannot post much for the next few weeks as I am going away and can only pop on now and again but I hope that others do and it keeps going
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5