Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witnesses Contacted by Brian Kennedy

5 posters

Go down

Witnesses Contacted by Brian Kennedy Empty Witnesses Contacted by Brian Kennedy

Post  Autumn Tue 31 Jan - 12:39

http://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/category/the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann/brian-kennedy/

On 12 July 2010, Madeleine Foundation Secretary Tony Bennett wrote to Leicestershire Police asking them to investigate claims in an article by Mark Hollingsworth that Brian Kennedy, or those employed by him, had interfered with witnesses in the Madeleine McCann case to the extent of intimidating them into being too frightened to make witness statements to the Police. Tony believed that this amounted to prima facie evidence of a crime, which the police ought to investigate.

Kennedy personally spoke to Martin Smith

A report by Detective Sergeant Liam Hogan of the Irish Guardia, based in Drogheda, County Lough, refers to Mr. Kennedy contacting Mr Smith -

“I took an additional statement from Mr Smith as requested.“He has been contacted by numerous tabloid press looking for stories. He has been contacted by Mr Brian Kennedy, who is supporting the McCann family, to take part in a photo-fit exercise. He has given no stories or helped in any photo fits."

“Why did Kennedy contact Martin Smith?”

Then there was Kennedy's involvement with Gail Cooper, the lady who claims to have 'sighted' Monster Man

According to Gail Cooper, it was Brian Kennedy who arranged for her to meet the ‘forensic artist’, Melissa Little.”

In his letter to the LP Bennett queried how Kennedy and his investigators found Cooper in the first place, and why Kennedy seemed anxious to find and promote witnesses who backed up the abduction claim . It's possible that Gail Cooper made contact with the McCann’s private investigators offering information.

Paul Gordon, another witness in the McCann case, was contacted directly by Kennedy.

In a statement, Gordon said, “To the best of my knowledge I never met the McCann family and never delivered the key to anyone other than the staff of Mark Warner…I want to add that since January this year I have received numerous phone calls, messages and visits from the press regarding the collector of donations, which in turn put me in contact with other people such as Brian Kennedy, Kate and Gerry McCann. I feel that this is a constraint that makes it difficult to take the more correct decision…I tried always to cooperate with the police in every way possible…There are certain times when I feel like a pawn in chess”.

Brian Kennedy's Meetings with Robert Murat in Portugal, November 2007

It was Francisco Pagarete, Mr Murat’s Portuguese lawyer who confirmed that a meeting involving Brian Kennedy took place at Mr Murat’s uncle’s house in the Algarve in November. He told the BBC: “[Brian Kennedy] came here to give his support to Robert and to say he doesn’t believe Robert was involved in this story in any way or sense. And he asked if Robert could help the investigation for the finding of Madeleine in any way”. Mr Pagarete added that Mr Kennedy had ‘promised to stay in touch with Mr Murat’ but ‘had not contacted him since’. Mr Pagarete also confirmed that Edward Smethurst was at the meeting.

This evening meeting was either on the same day, or very close to, the meeting that Brian Kennedy had with the Portuguese Police on 13 November 2007 . The two Portuguese Police Inspectors, Ferreira and Paiva, later submitted an account of their meeting with Brian Kennedy.

Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :
Witnesses Contacted by Brian Kennedy Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Witnesses Contacted by Brian Kennedy Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Witnesses Contacted by Brian Kennedy Empty Re: Witnesses Contacted by Brian Kennedy

Post  Keela Tue 31 Jan - 14:17

How can a purveyor of double glazing get to question "witnesses" and liaise with the police in a police matter. Hardly qualified to investigate.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :
Witnesses Contacted by Brian Kennedy Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Witnesses Contacted by Brian Kennedy Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Witnesses Contacted by Brian Kennedy Empty Re: Witnesses Contacted by Brian Kennedy

Post  tanszi Tue 31 Jan - 14:21

Oh come on those sardine munchers (again blighed by the UK Press and wasnt one an effing tosser) needed a hand from a double glazing salesman to interview the witnesses and give them his support. wonder what he meant by that. It all truly beggars belief, what is his interest in the McCs and the abduction, if it was purely philanthropic there is no need for him to find out details of the witnesses (scary imo) and then go and see them.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 31 Jan - 14:27

Nanny witnesses Charlotte Pennington and Cat Baker have also been invited to visit the mccanns in Rothley since May 3rd 2007...there are other witnesses too
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Wed 1 Feb - 1:07

jd16 wrote:Nanny witnesses Charlotte Pennington and Cat Baker have also been invited to visit the mccanns in Rothley since May 3rd 2007...there are other witnesses too

And according to Mrs Fenn's son, Ian, Gerry called to visit her to 'apologize'. Wonder how Ian feels now about Gerry's visit following the McCanns' appalling attack on his recently deceased mother in their book?
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 1 Feb - 6:59

Autumn wrote:
jd16 wrote:Nanny witnesses Charlotte Pennington and Cat Baker have also been invited to visit the mccanns in Rothley since May 3rd 2007...there are other witnesses too

And according to Mrs Fenn's son, Ian, Gerry called to visit her to 'apologize'. Wonder how Ian feels now about Gerry's visit following the McCanns' appalling attack on his recently deceased mother in their book?

I thought Ian said, no one had come forward to apologise to Mrs Fenn, even though she been hassled on a daily basis by the press.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Wed 1 Feb - 12:38

fred wrote:
Autumn wrote:

I thought Ian said, no one had come forward to apologise to Mrs Fenn, even though she been hassled on a daily basis by the press.

From Olga Craig's article in The Telegraph:

Ian Fenn was quoted as saying -

"Gerry McCann did come up to apologise to my mother for all the unwanted attention – which was incredibly kind as he has endured a grief and pain that no parent should ever have to withstand.”

Wonder if he's read what the McCanns really think of his mother?
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down