Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

McCann Related Libel Actions

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: McCann Related Libel Actions

Post  Panda on Thu 2 Feb - 11:39

margaret wrote:
Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse, there is no way the Fund paid £300,000 to Halligen . Iv"e asked this before......do you remember a Member of 3a"s whose avatar was a big
black dog? The user name was short and I would remember it if I saw it. Anyway, when the Halligen fiasco was being discussed she/he posted that the
money was placed in one of Kennedy"s holding Companies and transferred the following day to another of his Companies.
Typical money laundering., there was never another post from him/her.

Can't remember that but if true what are the chances of police looking into his other 'activities' since his arrest?

Quite high l suspect and l believe that is what started this 'review'.

Hi margaret, Iv"e got a good memory for a lot of things but another Member said the name at the time.!! It"s a short name and definitely the avatar was
a dog. The Company used to transfer the money was Lighthouse Holdings and Halligen should have been interviewed while he was in Jail in the U.K. There
has been now news about whether he has been extraadited, in fact no news since his arrest.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Freemasonry

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Thu 2 Feb - 11:39

According to page 183 of the Handbook of Masonry: You must conceal all crimes of your brother Masons and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be sure always to shield him. It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations.

Don't all rush to join!

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Thu 2 Feb - 11:43

Not Born Yesterday wrote:According to page 183 of the Handbook of Masonry: You must conceal all crimes of your brother Masons and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be sure always to shield him. It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations.

Don't all rush to join!

Hi NBY, What kind of b***dy organisation sanctions crime!!!!! I presumed Freemasons with their secret handshake was just to help Members in bujsiness.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused on Thu 2 Feb - 11:46

Not Born Yesterday wrote:According to page 183 of the Handbook of Masonry: You must conceal all crimes of your brother Masons and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be sure always to shield him. It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations.

Don't all rush to join!

I've always thought that the brotherhood had to help each other by concealing crime if necessary, so their handbook just goes to prove that they would hush anything up, not matter how despicable, if called upon to do so.

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 on Thu 2 Feb - 11:46

[quote="Panda"]
margaret wrote:

Hi margaret, Iv"e got a good memory for a lot of things but another Member said the name at the time.!! It"s a short name and definitely the avatar was
a dog. The Company used to transfer the money was Lighthouse Holdings and Halligen should have been interviewed while he was in Jail in the U.K. There
has been now news about whether he has been extraadited, in fact no news since his arrest.

Last I heard was this last month: Funny that the link has now been whooshed....

Details of Kevin Halligenís Extradition Hearing are amended as follows:

SUPREME COURT

KEVIN HALLIGEN

Statement of facts & issues and Appendix due date 07 Feb 2012

Time estimate number of days 1.5 days

HEARING DATE 21 Feb 2012

supremecourt.gov.uk/current-cases/CCCaseDetails/case_2011_0180

jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 2 Feb - 11:56

When John McCann gave up his job to devote himself full-time to the search, how did he and his family live? Did he become an employee of the fund? A question that's been asked so many times: why give up a well paid job when Madeleine could have been found any day?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Thu 2 Feb - 11:58

[quote="jd16"]
Panda wrote:
margaret wrote:

Last I heard was this last month: Funny that the link has now been whooshed....

Details of Kevin Halligenís Extradition Hearing are amended as follows:

SUPREME COURT

KEVIN HALLIGEN

Statement of facts & issues and Appendix due date 07 Feb 2012

Time estimate number of days 1.5 days

HEARING DATE 21 Feb 2012

supremecourt.gov.uk/current-cases/CCCaseDetails/case_2011_0180

Thanks jd16......that"s very interesting. I bet he was interviewed by SY in Jail!!!! There was also a claim against Halligen for £1 million supposedly
"invested " by a Firm of Accountants on behalf of a client.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Thu 2 Feb - 12:02

AnnaEsse wrote:When John McCann gave up his job to devote himself full-time to the search, how did he and his family live? Did he become an employee of the fund? A question that's been asked so many times: why give up a well paid job when Madeleine could have been found any day?
Hi AnnaEsse, I posted recently a profile of John McCanns employment with Astrazeneca and he never left until 2010 or 11. It was only recently, but don"t ask me to find it.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Thu 2 Feb - 12:03

AnnaEsse wrote:When John McCann gave up his job to devote himself full-time to the search, how did he and his family live? Did he become an employee of the fund? A question that's been asked so many times: why give up a well paid job when Madeleine could have been found any day?

According to his entry on the LinkedIn site he never actually left AstraZeneca until May 2011.

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/john-mccann/11/589/304

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 2 Feb - 12:04

Not Born Yesterday wrote:

According to his entry on the LinkedIn site he never actually left AstraZeneca until May 2011.

Thanks Panda and NBY

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Thu 2 Feb - 12:10

Not Born Yesterday wrote:

Mucho Gracias NBY, I actually typed 2011 and then thought that was too late because he also resigned as Chairman of NSU in August 2010, could this be significant?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Wynter on Thu 2 Feb - 12:24

With regard to Freemasonry, there is no "handbook" in the UK that states anything like that. My other half, who is a Mason, thinks it is the US version of Masonry, which is very different, that has such a thing. I got him to check his various books and there is nothing mentioned about covering any crimes of fellow Masons.

Whether there are secret sections to it, quite possible but it is certainly not a known thing. It is a very odd and old fashioned set up and I think in the most part is pretty harmless

Wynter

Number of posts : 2
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 2 Feb - 12:27

Wynter wrote:With regard to Freemasonry, there is no "handbook" in the UK that states anything like that. My other half, who is a Mason, thinks it is the US version of Masonry, which is very different, that has such a thing. I got him to check his various books and there is nothing mentioned about covering any crimes of fellow Masons.

Whether there are secret sections to it, quite possible but it is certainly not a known thing. It is a very odd and old fashioned set up and I think in the most part is pretty harmless

Wynter, since you joined the forum last year, you have posted 2 comments, both on Freemasons. Does the Madeleine McCann case interest you?

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy on Thu 2 Feb - 12:51

Will he be one of the following? A spell on Jobseekers allowance tends to focus the mind.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/astrazeneca-cuts-jobs-warns-lower-profits-072537631.html

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform on Thu 2 Feb - 13:20

Panda wrote:
Hi AnnaEsse, I posted recently a profile of John McCanns employment with Astrazeneca and he never left until 2010 or 11. It was only recently, but don"t ask me to find it.

So one could assume that Astrazeneca just transferred John McCann to another department, that of protecting their interests ?

Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela on Thu 2 Feb - 13:25

Been a tad busy, haven't they.

Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2303
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform on Thu 2 Feb - 13:26

Wynter wrote:With regard to Freemasonry, there is no "handbook" in the UK that states anything like that. My other half, who is a Mason, thinks it is the US version of Masonry, which is very different, that has such a thing. I got him to check his various books and there is nothing mentioned about covering any crimes of fellow Masons.

Yes, it is at the lower degree levels. I`m no expert but, from what I`ve read and viewed, the higher degree levels operate in a different way.

Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Thu 2 Feb - 13:50

Oldartform wrote:
Panda wrote:

So one could assume that Astrazeneca just transferred John McCann to another department, that of protecting their interests ?

Hi Oldartform.

John McCann as Chairman of No Stone Unturned , in his Annual Report said 11 Meeting were held by the directors.....he lives in Scotland, do you think he
travelled down once a Month???

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  fred on Thu 2 Feb - 13:57

Panda wrote:
Oldartform wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi Oldartform.

John McCann as Chairman of No Stone Unturned , in his Annual Report said 11 Meeting were held by the directors.....he lives in Scotland, do you think he

Maybe, but for sure he would travedl first class.

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4843
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 on Thu 2 Feb - 14:01

So, this time they'll have to pay lawyers to DEFEND them?

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Thu 2 Feb - 14:10

fred wrote:
Panda wrote:
Oldartform wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi Oldartform.

Hi fred, I know John McCann was miffed that Gerry and Clarence had discussed and agreed to employ Metodo 3 without reference to the Board. Then
it was said that Kennedy held all the Contracts for Investigators which were written up by Smethurst. The money was paid to Kennedy and he in turn
paid the investigators, all very unethical but allowed in a Private Company. Metodo 3, in an interview with ABCes , a subsidiary of the Guardian said they
did not received the sum of £50,000 p.m. quoted in the British Press but E 200,000 inc. expenses , for 6 months work.

Maybe, but for sure he would travedl first class.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 on Thu 2 Feb - 14:29

Panda wrote:

Hi fred, I know John McCann was miffed that Gerry and Clarence had discussed and agreed to employ Metodo 3 without reference to the Board. Then
it was said that Kennedy held all the Contracts for Investigators which were written up by Smethurst. The money was paid to Kennedy and he in turn
paid the investigators, all very unethical but allowed in a Private Company. Metodo 3, in an interview with ABCes , a subsidiary of the Guardian said they
did not received the sum of £50,000 p.m. quoted in the British Press but E 200,000 inc. expenses , for 6 months work..

Why is kennedy going to all this unethical efforts to employ a PI agency that has absolutely no experience or CV in finding missing children??

jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Thu 2 Feb - 14:40

jd16 wrote:
Panda wrote:

did not received the sum of £50,000 p.m. quoted in the British Press but E 200,000 inc. expenses , for 6 months work..

Why is kennedy going to all this unethical efforts to employ a PI agency that has absolutely no experience or CV in finding missing children??

I would guess because he is money laundering for a Commission. Metodo 3 had no experience in finding missing shildren, it was known for Fraud and
money laundering. Halligen, supposedly paid £300,000 had the same experience and is wanted in America for fraud. Yet still, the Fraud Squad in the U.K.
refuses to check out the Fund.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 on Thu 2 Feb - 14:55

They like to call it a foundation now which they have given themselves new powers, such as:

2C.6 - alone or with other organisations seek to influence public opinion and make representations to and seek to influence governmental and other bodies and institutions

2C.7 - Enter into contracts to provide services to or on behalf of other bodies

Do these sort of powers sound like a charity fund (I know its really a LTD company) whose sole purpose is to find a missing child?

jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Thu 2 Feb - 15:08

jd16 wrote:They like to call it a foundation now which they have given themselves new powers, such as:

2C.6 - alone or with other organisations seek to influence public opinion and make representations to and seek to influence governmental and other bodies and institutions

2C.7 - Enter into contracts to provide services to or on behalf of other bodies

Do these sort of powers sound like a charity fund (I know its really a LTD company) whose sole purpose is to find a missing child?

It tells me the Fund is running dry again and the 2C.7 will be used to keep the Company going and there will be no pretence of trying to search for
Madeleine.

Because it is a Private Company with no Share Capital they can do what they want and thids disgusting Government will tuirn a blind eye and continue
to bow to the McCanns demand at the expense of the tax payer and many of the unemployed who could have received training to acquire a Trade.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:30

Sponsored content