Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY

+51
gillyspot
ShabbyTiger
kathybelle
Karen
want the truth
Wintabells
jay2001
jejune
Keela
almostgothic
malena stool
jd16
dazedandconfused
T4two
contrary
Oldartform
margaret
Autumn
nospinnaker
jeanmonroe
duncanmac
ann_chovey
LJC
maebee
cherry1
Lillyofthevalley
tanszi
quickfingers
the slave
Lioned
amber
Loopdaloop
cass
Annabel
tigger
Chris
NoStone
AnnaEsse
interested
flower
HiDeHo
mara thon
bootsy
IAMBAZZA
frencheuropean
wjk
pennylane
squeaker
Bobsy
Badboy
Claudia79
55 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY

Post  Panda Sun 5 Feb - 2:21

Yes Interested, what's that expression ...."revenge served something , something. Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 294124

Anyway, I have checked out sky News and the mailonline and no mention at all of this news, so let's not jump the gun. Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY

Post  Angelique Sun 5 Feb - 2:52

Panda wrote:
Angelique wrote:Yes I am hoping this is what we have all been waiting for at long last! Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 377521

I think also DE may be on a mission - Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 929468

Hi Angelique,

I think Desmond was outspoken at the enquiry and since the Tapas 9 cost him over £1 million, he will seek revenge now because the McCanns have gone too far.

Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 306321 Panda

I think you are right - have you seen the size of the letters used in the headline - they are ginormous Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 294124

Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Sun 5 Feb - 3:27

I just woke up and tuned in a minute - tell me I am dreamimg.........!!!!!!! Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 847843 Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 847843

Does - 'We are laying the groundwork.” mean they have the phone taps in place now? I bet the calls between 'the friends' over the last 24/next 76 hrs would make interesting listening!

Oh please dear God - make this a true and definative landmark in finally establishing justice for Madeleine. Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 782309 Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 782309 Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 782309 Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 782309
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Sun 5 Feb - 4:20

Autumn wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:Referring to the bunch of them as the "Tapas 7," is hardly complimentary!

Doesn't have quite the same heroic feel to it as 'The Magnificent 7' Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 294124
Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 23324 Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 23324 Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 613255
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Sun 5 Feb - 4:44

I hope this is true Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 377521 Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 377521 and if it is Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 849426 Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 849426 Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 873702 Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 873702 Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 929468
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Sun 5 Feb - 6:06

The McCanns’ spokesman Clarence Mitchell said they and their friends would do everything to assist attempts to discover what happened to Madeleine.

- including them all flying out first ting tomorrow morning at their own expense to take part in a reconstruction - now there's a dream!!!
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 5 Feb - 7:43

It appears that someone has been busy getting the online headline changed! Must have irritated somebody that the Tapas 7 were going to be 'called in.'

So, SY officers are 'laying the groundwork.' I'd lay a bet that includes listing discrepancies and contradictions as a major area of inquiry. I hope that leads to a reconstruction that the whole bunch of them are required to attend.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Sun 5 Feb - 8:26

Well I am taking the view of caution at this stage, as others have posted we have had so many ups and downs on this roller coaster. I would have thought SY would have kept this very quite, as so far they have lept things very close to their chests. If anything the headlines will get some backsides twitching, wouldnt it be great if someone turned bandit on the Macs for immunity from prosecution. My money is on DW
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee Sun 5 Feb - 8:44

maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 5 Feb - 9:30

Maybe Scotland Yard have made this announcement, because they're likely to receive a backlash over the soaring cost of the review. Anyway, it's only right and proper that everyone who was on that so called family holiday with the McCanns, should be interviewed, as well as the McCanns.

S.Y. have access to all of the files, including the files that the McCanns wanted but couldn't have, if they didn't think before that the McCanns were more involved with Madeleine's disappearance than neglect, they will when they read these files. The McCanns behaved in a way that a couple with a missing much loved child, wouldn't have behaved. The Tapas 7 changed their stories and Jane Tanner gave different descriptions of the so called abductor, despite saying she only saw him from the back.

If there is no truth in this story, then S.Y. aren't doing the job the taxpayers are paying them to do and the review should be scrapped, before anymore money is wasted on this fiasco.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sun 5 Feb - 9:50

kathybelle wrote:Maybe Scotland Yard have made this announcement, because they're likely to receive a backlash over the soaring cost of the review. Anyway, it's only right and proper that everyone who was on that so called family holiday with the McCanns, should be interviewed, as well as the McCanns.

S.Y. have access to all of the files, including the files that the McCanns wanted but couldn't have, if they didn't think before that the McCanns were more involved with Madeleine's disappearance than neglect, they will when they read these files. The McCanns behaved in a way that a couple with a missing much loved child, wouldn't have behaved. The Tapas 7 changed their stories and Jane Tanner gave different descriptions of the so called abductor, despite saying she only saw him from the back.

If there is no truth in this story, then S.Y. aren't doing the job the taxpayers are paying them to do and the review should be scrapped, before anymore money is wasted on this fiasco.

Well said, I have said and will say again I do not believe Cameron will allow a "whitewash", to much at stake.

Kate and Gerry verbally insulted both Cameron and Theresa May with their "fluffy words" statement and bringing deceased baby Cameron into the fold - that would not have sat well with the PM, I beleive he said "enough is enough"and hence the review - NOT because the McCanns asked for it - Mr Cameron knows full well the case can be reopened at the drop of a hat and the cost of a stamp at the gruesome twosome's request!

Mr Cameron also knows its his time to shine in the "biggest missing child case in History" - I am sure he will take full advantage of that.

As for the Tapas, as one poster said, if the Yard listen to Kate's lies and follow the bewk - they will do just fine!

Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 5 Feb - 9:56

maebee wrote:"TAPAS 7 WILL HELP MADELEINE MCCANN DETECTIVES"

5 years too late Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 371436

We have to hope that they will help now because there is no other option for them. Hopefully the game is now up for this group of proven liars.

I agree with you maebee, 5 years to late, but im hoping that SY experance and help from certain people, it may not be to late, Im not holding my breath though, what Im surprised at, is the fact its not on page 3,4 or 5 but in large bold print on the front page Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 25346
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Sun 5 Feb - 10:06

Yes - it's rather taking the wind out of her sails. Heaven forbid SY crack the case before she has time to get over her jetlag - or am I being too cynical?
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Sun 5 Feb - 10:26

If its taken £2m to lay the ground work so far (we dont even know if thatt stage is finished yet) then the country is going to go bankrupt (again) before we see anything coming out of the ground (like a body). Maybe that's the tactic - there's nothing coming out of the review so we'll stop now and not waste anymore money!! How many times could the Tapas Friends have been interviewed for £2m? Them and a whole host of other players caught in this net. By now there would be much more evidence uncovered by taking the direct approach than will come out of a box that's been gathering dust in some Mondeo 3 offices all these years.

Where are our accountable representatives here - in both Houses - why are they not questioning Value For Money in all of this or are they happy to see money go down the drain whilst the Met paddle around muddying mud??
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 5 Feb - 10:34

NoStone wrote:I just woke up and tuned in a minute - tell me I am dreamimg.........!!!!!!! Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 847843 Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 847843

Does - 'We are laying the groundwork.” mean they have the phone taps in place now? I bet the calls between 'the friends' over the last 24/next 76 hrs would make interesting listening!

Oh please dear God - make this a true and definative landmark in finally establishing justice for Madeleine. Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 782309 Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 782309 Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 782309 Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 782309

Thats a very interesting perspective... Perhaps they are publicising it so that the Tapas 7 Do start telephone each other to talk about the subject.

Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sun 5 Feb - 10:45

Loopdaloop wrote:
NoStone wrote:I just woke up and tuned in a minute - tell me I am dreamimg.........!!!!!!! Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 847843 Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 847843

Thats a very interesting perspective... Perhaps they are publicising it so that the Tapas 7 Do start telephone each other to talk about the subject.

Yeah! thats why I questioned whether the Yeard have or need the authority to tap into the Tapas phones?? can they??
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 5 Feb - 10:46

Karen wrote:
Loopdaloop wrote:

Yeah! thats why I questioned whether the Yeard have or need the authority to tap into the Tapas phones?? can they??

They're where the buck stops. I think they can make all those decisions internally!
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun 5 Feb - 10:48

Is it me or have they reverted to their original headline?
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Sun 5 Feb - 10:54

I'm thinking along the same lines as Pat Brown. Don't think there's cause for celebration just yet, but one can but hope.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 5 Feb - 11:01

The piece is obviously Clarrie-influenced, hence the change of headline from a 'haul 'em in' one to a 'willing helpers' one. Pre-emptive spin. They know what's coming, and they have to dress it up as positively as possible.

Remember the time when the McCanns 'willingly helped' the social services by inviting them round to their gaff for tea and buns and a chat? As if! They knew a visit from SS would be mandatory, so they had to make it look like it was all palsy-walsy and done at their request.

But have the T7 ever, in the past five years, done anything towards getting justice for that child?
Have they b*ggery!

So it's more than likely that the last thing they want right now is to be grilled by SY.
Indeed, they have, when given the opportunity, refused point blank to help out, like the cowards that they are.
They know that they won't be able to give this particular law enforcement team the runaround.
So just in case anyone spots a police car outside one of the Tapas homes, or sees one of the wretches being ushered into a side door at SY, it'll be put down to just one of those McCann friends 'willingly helping' the review.
It's called 'getting your excuses in first'.

The SY quote, true to past form, is non-committal, and rightly so. They are not going to give out any clues as to their next moves.
Otherwise the whole dastardly bunch of villains might just consider buying a very large canoe and a guidebook for Panama ...

ETA - yes, you're right Chris - the original headline is back!
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 5 Feb - 11:18

Even the Huffington Post does not carry the Express front page....

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/02/05/sunday-papers-5-february-2012_n_1255469.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk-ws-bb%7Cdl1%7Csec3_lnk4%26pLid%3D94963

Sunday Papers 5 February 2012 (PICTURES)

The Huffington Post UK First Posted: 5/02/2012 07:48 Updated: 5/02/2012 08:42

Seeing as though the weather has become the news, don't struggle through the snow this morning to get the Sunday papers, we've picked out all the interesting bits for you...

We'll skip through the obvious. The Sunday Telegraph exclusively reveals it's winter, The Observer discloses that it's been snowing, The Sunday Mirror exposes Britain as a nation on the verge of grinding to ground to a halt, and The Mail on Sunday expects Heathrow will soon become a repository for stranded travellers.

And the Independent on Sunday tries to force its revoltingly pro-European views on us via the backdoor, by pointing out we've got the same weather as the rest of the continent. Disgraceful.

Even the political news is dominated by weather, of sorts. Ever since Chris Huhne resigned on Friday there's been talk of the cabinet reshuffle leading to a possible policy shift on green energy, and Tory backbenchers have wasted no time in trying to push their agenda, which is to scrap the massive roll-out of wind farms of which Huhne was a firm supporter.

100 Tories have written to Prime Minister to call for a rethink on wind farms, and the letter's been seen by The Sunday Telegraph. The letter has been orchestrated by Daventry MP Chris Heaton-Harris, and the complaints largely focus on the impact wind farms have on the countryside. Clearly Tories aren't content with Chris Huhne leaving government - they want many of his policies out the door alongside him.

The Telegraph also reports that Tories are gearing up for a showdown with George Osborne over IMF payments. Like the veto that turned out not to be a veto, the government appears poised to U-turn over money to the IMF. They've said they won't allow UK contributions to the global fund being sunk into the Eurozone, but it's never been quite clear how that would work. The Telegraph reports that there may be a vote in the Commons on the matter in a month's time. Expect fireworks.

On the subject of Britain's place in the world, The Mail on Sunday reports that it won't be long before the Westminster government will be having to keep illegal Scottish immigrants out of England. They're not making it up, insisting they've seen a Foreign Office memo outlining contingencies for Scottish independence. One option allegedly being considered is a new 'Hadrian's Wall' - who would pay for this wall, HuffPost UK wonders?

Given the matter is now subject to criminal proceedings there's not much left to squeeze out of the Huhne story - that will come in eleven days' time when he and his estranged wife Vicky Pryce are reunited in the dock of a Crown Court. But the Sunday Times (£) has spoken to some Tories in Huhne's Eastleigh constituency. They're already drawing up plans to trigger a by-election if Huhne is convicted.

Huhne's exit from the Cabinet means another senior Lib Dem is no longer in government and their replacements are a bit wet behind the ears, but The Sunday Telegraph, somewhat surprised that David Laws didn't make a comeback this week, expects the MP to make a "big comeback" in the next few months.

The Sunday Times (£) leads on claims that 5,000 headteachers are failing in their jobs, according to the new chief inspector of schools. Sir Michael Wilshaw clearly intends to pull no punches as he launches a clampdown on poor leadership at around 3,000 schools which are said to be "coasting". In his interview Sir Michael lays the blame for what he calls a "national disaster" in education at the door of these mediocre head-teachers.

Further down the intellectual food chain, the Mail on Sunday confirms what Simon Hoggart at the Guardian has been banging on about for ages - David Cameron has a bald patch which he spends much of his day trying to conceal. Meanwhile a Tory MP has upset the whole of northern England for saying people there die young because their diet consists of nothing but chip butties and Benson and Hedges.

According to the Independent on Sunday, Comparisons between Ed Milliband and Wallace from "Wallace and Grommit" fame are also causing upset. But it's not the Labour leader who's annoyed, it's the creators of the animated show. "You have to protect the brand," a spokesperson tells the paper - we're assuming they're talking about their own brand, not Labour's
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sun 5 Feb - 11:23

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
maebee wrote:"TAPAS 7 WILL HELP MADELEINE MCCANN DETECTIVES"

5 years too late Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 371436

We have to hope that they will help now because there is no other option for them. Hopefully the game is now up for this group of proven liars.

I agree with you maebee, 5 years to late, but im hoping that SY experance and help from certain people, it may not be to late, Im not holding my breath though, what Im surprised at, is the fact its not on page 3,4 or 5 but in large bold print on the front page Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 25346

I can't see the change of headline on the net - according to that it's still the 'Yard to call in Tapas 7' which has a nice commanding ring to it.

So is the DE playing a game? They were the ones who ran the story of the Spanish children which 'disappeared' but the father is held and at the end of that article the DE has a lovely little line, mentioning Maddie and of course nothing to do with a case like this. Guv. Shouldn't have mentioned it sort of thing...

The Leveson farce may have done some good.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 5 Feb - 11:28

Karen wrote:
kathybelle wrote:Maybe Scotland Yard have made this announcement, because they're likely to receive a backlash over the soaring cost of the review. Anyway, it's only right and proper that everyone who was on that so called family holiday with the McCanns, should be interviewed, as well as the McCanns.

Well said, I have said and will say again I do not believe Cameron will allow a "whitewash", to much at stake.

Kate and Gerry verbally insulted both Cameron and Theresa May with their "fluffy words" statement and bringing deceased baby Cameron into the fold - that would not have sat well with the PM, I beleive he said "enough is enough"and hence the review - NOT because the McCanns asked for it - Mr Cameron knows full well the case can be reopened at the drop of a hat and the cost of a stamp at the gruesome twosome's request!

Mr Cameron also knows its his time to shine in the "biggest missing child case in History" - I am sure he will take full advantage of that.

As for the Tapas, as one poster said, if the Yard listen to Kate's lies and follow the bewk - they will do just fine!

Good morning Karen and well said from you. I can only imagine how upset David and Samantha Cameron must have been, when they heard Gerry McCann say "He knows what it's like to lose a child."

If Scotland Yard to interview the Tapas 7, I hope they not only compare their statements with the statements they made in 2007, I hope they compare them with the statements they made, when they were last interviewed over here by the police, in the presence of the PJ. If S.Y. do find any evidence that shows the group have covered up for the McCanns or taken part in Madeleine's disappearance and the evidence is apparant in the statements the Tapas 7 made in their last interviews, then S.Y. should investigate the officers who interviewed the Tapas 7.

I might be wrong but I was under the impression that the PJ wanted to interview the Tapas 7, but they weren't allowed. I always wondered why the McCanns were not interviewed, after all if they were to be believed, Madeleine disappeared while they were out, which means they broke the Portuguese law.

If my memory serves me right, while the Tapas 7 were being interviewed, the McCanns were in Belgium, trying to get themselves involved with an agency that dealt with the missing child issue.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sun 5 Feb - 11:28

Karen wrote:

Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 307691 karen . spot on , as for the latest headline i agree that something is going on , BUT will sy give them the heads up nah . they will play there cards very close to their chests , its not the headlines we see its what we dont see that is interesting . i live in hope that justice will be done , i have also said over and over NOT all the tapas were in the loop in 2007 the circus was created and they got swept along . bet they wish they had never booked the holiday with the mcanns . their lifes and their childrens will NEVER be the same again . children go to school and this headline will hurt - time to tell all and think about your children tapas crew
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sun 5 Feb - 11:50

cass wrote:
Karen wrote:

Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 307691 karen . spot on , as for the latest headline i agree that something is going on , BUT will sy give them the heads up nah . they will play there cards very close to their chests , its not the headlines we see its what we dont see that is interesting . i live in hope that justice will be done , i have also said over and over NOT all the tapas were in the loop in 2007 the circus was created and they got swept along . bet they wish they had never booked the holiday with the mcanns . their lifes and their childrens will NEVER be the same again . children go to school and this headline will hurt - time to tell all and think about your children tapas crew

I beg to differ on that cass, I believe the whole group were in on it and are covering their own backs. Sooner they are hauled in for questioning the better Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 4 302722

Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next