Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Post  pennylane on Sun 5 Feb - 7:53

Spot on as usual Pat!

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2012/02/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-is.html

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Post  Panda on Sun 5 Feb - 8:13

pennylane wrote:Spot on as usual Pat!

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2012/02/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-is.html


Yes pennylane..good find, I have checked out most of the Sunday Papers....no mention at all of the McCanns or investigations.

3. So okay, let's suppose this has zip to do with me and Scotland Yard is
planning to interview the Tapas 7. So they warn them? What? They want
to give them time to get their stories down pat and perfect? What
police department warns co-conspirators (if they are) that they are
gearing up to interrogate them?"

Dirty tricks by the Express and James Murray.....anyrhing to boost sales.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 5 Feb - 8:16

Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:Spot on as usual Pat!

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2012/02/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-is.html


Yes pennylane..good find, I have checked out most of the Sunday Papers....no mention at all of the McCanns or investigations.

3. So okay, let's suppose this has zip to do with me and Scotland Yard is
planning to interview the Tapas 7. So they warn them? What? They want
to give them time to get their stories down pat and perfect? What
police department warns co-conspirators (if they are) that they are
gearing up to interrogate them?"

Dirty tricks by the Express and James Murray.....anyrhing to boost sales.

What police department warns co-conspirators (if they are) that they are
gearing up to interrogate them?"


A department that wants to see how many of them will rush out and buy 'throw down,' mobile phones?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18419
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Post  NoStone on Sun 5 Feb - 8:31

It was a dream and now I have been woken up!! We cannot have a Johnny Foreigner taking the initiative and all the hheadlines now can we - challenging the official line, conducting and investigation thhat could move quicket that the Met on a good day! Its like Dr Roberts said in his lastest post - we can paddle about analysising all the toxic waste (discepancies etc) but we need to find the quickest way to goal - and that to my mind means getting someone to cough. So the heaadline in the Express really is about what the Met should be doing to cut to the quick and challenging the 7 people that have supportd the Mc'S so closely - not wading around in all the s**t which will get everyone bogged down, and achieve nothing but more muddy water. But hey - that's what an investigative review is isn't it?

Come on Pat - we need you more than ever!


Last edited by NoStone on Sun 5 Feb - 9:17; edited 1 time in total

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Post  Panda on Sun 5 Feb - 8:39

NoStone wrote:It was a dream and now I have been woken up!! We cannot have a Johnny Foreigner taking the initiative and all the hheadlines now can we - challenging the official line, conducting and investigation thhat could move quicket that the Met on a good day! Its like Dr Roberts said in his lastest post - we can paddle about analysising all the toxic waste (discepancies etc) but we need to find the quickest way to goal - and that to my mind means getting someone to cough. So the heaadline in the Telegraph really is about what the Met should be doing to cut to the quick and challenging the 7 people that have supportd the Mc'S so closely - not wading around in all the s**t which will get everyone bogged down, and achieve nothing but more muddy water. But hey - that's what an investigative review is isn't it?

Come on Pat - we need you more than ever!

Morning NoStone, it feels like the morning after doesn't it......big hangover after the celebrations last night.


Is that Today's Telegraph you are referring to? Can you quote the link?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 5 Feb - 8:44

NoStone wrote:It was a dream and now I have been woken up!! We cannot have a Johnny Foreigner taking the initiative and all the hheadlines now can we - challenging the official line, conducting and investigation thhat could move quicket that the Met on a good day! Its like Dr Roberts said in his lastest post - we can paddle about analysising all the toxic waste (discepancies etc) but we need to find the quickest way to goal - and that to my mind means getting someone to cough. So the heaadline in the Telegraph really is about what the Met should be doing to cut to the quick and challenging the 7 people that have supportd the Mc'S so closely - not wading around in all the s**t which will get everyone bogged down, and achieve nothing but more muddy water. But hey - that's what an investigative review is isn't it?

Come on Pat - we need you more than ever!

Ah yes, but sometimes the shortest distance between two points is a curve.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18419
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Post  pennylane on Sun 5 Feb - 8:47

Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:Spot on as usual Pat!

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2012/02/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-is.html


Yes pennylane..good find, I have checked out most of the Sunday Papers....no mention at all of the McCanns or investigations.

3. So okay, let's suppose this has zip to do with me and Scotland Yard is
planning to interview the Tapas 7. So they warn them? What? They want
to give them time to get their stories down pat and perfect? What
police department warns co-conspirators (if they are) that they are
gearing up to interrogate them?"

Dirty tricks by the Express and James Murray.....anyrhing to boost sales.

Yes a load of old tosh! It seems the news has as much to do with truth, as the McCanns ridiculous story of that ill-fated night.

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Post  pennylane on Sun 5 Feb - 8:48

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:Spot on as usual Pat!

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2012/02/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-is.html


Yes pennylane..good find, I have checked out most of the Sunday Papers....no mention at all of the McCanns or investigations.

3. So okay, let's suppose this has zip to do with me and Scotland Yard is
planning to interview the Tapas 7. So they warn them? What? They want
to give them time to get their stories down pat and perfect? What
police department warns co-conspirators (if they are) that they are
gearing up to interrogate them?"

Dirty tricks by the Express and James Murray.....anyrhing to boost sales.

What police department warns co-conspirators (if they are) that they are
gearing up to interrogate them?"


A department that wants to see how many of them will rush out and buy 'throw down,' mobile phones?

Indeed Anna, what police department would do that? It's absurd!

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Post  pennylane on Sun 5 Feb - 8:54

Panda wrote:
NoStone wrote:It was a dream and now I have been woken up!! We cannot have a Johnny Foreigner taking the initiative and all the hheadlines now can we - challenging the official line, conducting and investigation thhat could move quicket that the Met on a good day! Its like Dr Roberts said in his lastest post - we can paddle about analysising all the toxic waste (discepancies etc) but we need to find the quickest way to goal - and that to my mind means getting someone to cough. So the heaadline in the Telegraph really is about what the Met should be doing to cut to the quick and challenging the 7 people that have supportd the Mc'S so closely - not wading around in all the s**t which will get everyone bogged down, and achieve nothing but more muddy water. But hey - that's what an investigative review is isn't it?

Come on Pat - we need you more than ever!

Morning NoStone, it feels like the morning after doesn't it......big hangover after the celebrations last night.


Is that Today's Telegraph you are referring to? Can you quote the link?

The Met could save a lot of money by merely questioning Jez Wilkins, Gerry McCann and Jane Tanner re the alleged sighting of the abductor... If the Met don't see red flags and hear alarm bells ringing after that.... then they are either bent, or a load of twats!

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Post  NoStone on Sun 5 Feb - 9:19

Panda wrote:
NoStone wrote:It was a dream and now I have been woken up!! We cannot have a Johnny Foreigner taking the initiative and all the hheadlines now can we - challenging the official line, conducting and investigation thhat could move quicket that the Met on a good day! Its like Dr Roberts said in his lastest post - we can paddle about analysising all the toxic waste (discepancies etc) but we need to find the quickest way to goal - and that to my mind means getting someone to cough. So the heaadline in the Telegraph really is about what the Met should be doing to cut to the quick and challenging the 7 people that have supportd the Mc'S so closely - not wading around in all the s**t which will get everyone bogged down, and achieve nothing but more muddy water. But hey - that's what an investigative review is isn't it?

Come on Pat - we need you more than ever!

Morning NoStone, it feels like the morning after doesn't it......big hangover after the celebrations last night.


Is that Today's Telegraph you are referring to? Can you quote the link?

Morning Panda - sorry I meant the Express - well I was still 'hungover'¬ Edited

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Post  NoStone on Sun 5 Feb - 9:20

AnnaEsse wrote:
NoStone wrote:It was a dream and now I have been woken up!! We cannot have a Johnny Foreigner taking the initiative and all the hheadlines now can we - challenging the official line, conducting and investigation thhat could move quicket that the Met on a good day! Its like Dr Roberts said in his lastest post - we can paddle about analysising all the toxic waste (discepancies etc) but we need to find the quickest way to goal - and that to my mind means getting someone to cough. So the heaadline in the Telegraph really is about what the Met should be doing to cut to the quick and challenging the 7 people that have supportd the Mc'S so closely - not wading around in all the s**t which will get everyone bogged down, and achieve nothing but more muddy water. But hey - that's what an investigative review is isn't it?

Come on Pat - we need you more than ever!

Ah yes, but sometimes the shortest distance between two points is a curve.

Very true Anna!

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Post  NoStone on Sun 5 Feb - 9:23

pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
NoStone wrote:It was a dream and now I have been woken up!! We cannot have a Johnny Foreigner taking the initiative and all the hheadlines now can we - challenging the official line, conducting and investigation thhat could move quicket that the Met on a good day! Its like Dr Roberts said in his lastest post - we can paddle about analysising all the toxic waste (discepancies etc) but we need to find the quickest way to goal - and that to my mind means getting someone to cough. So the heaadline in the Telegraph really is about what the Met should be doing to cut to the quick and challenging the 7 people that have supportd the Mc'S so closely - not wading around in all the s**t which will get everyone bogged down, and achieve nothing but more muddy water. But hey - that's what an investigative review is isn't it?

Come on Pat - we need you more than ever!

Morning NoStone, it feels like the morning after doesn't it......big hangover after the celebrations last night.


Is that Today's Telegraph you are referring to? Can you quote the link?

The Met could save a lot of money by merely questioning Jez Wilkins, Gerry McCann and Jane Tanner re the alleged sighting of the abductor... If the Met don't see red flags and hear alarm bells ringing after that.... then they are either bent, or a load of twats!

Hi PennyLane I wonder if the Me get annoyed when one of Clarry's PR stunts backfires in the form of criticism of their work - or are they impervious to it - like it was part of the day one brief - expect mud to be slung our way - just duck and dont let it worry you!????

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Post  kathybelle on Sun 5 Feb - 9:34

pennylane wrote:Spot on as usual Pat!

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2012/02/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-is.html

Good morning Pennylane and thank you for the link, Pat Brown is saying similar to what I have said in my previous post, on the other thread about this story.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Post  kathybelle on Sun 5 Feb - 9:45

Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:Spot on as usual Pat!

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2012/02/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-is.html


Yes pennylane..good find, I have checked out most of the Sunday Papers....no mention at all of the McCanns or investigations.

3. So okay, let's suppose this has zip to do with me and Scotland Yard is
planning to interview the Tapas 7. So they warn them? What? They want
to give them time to get their stories down pat and perfect? What
police department warns co-conspirators (if they are) that they are
gearing up to interrogate them?"

Dirty tricks by the Express and James Murray.....anyrhing to boost sales.

Good morning Panda, Pat may be correct when she says Scotland Yard has warned the Tapas 7 that they will be interviewing them, so they can get their stories straight. However we all know that the Tapas 7 changed their stories more than once. One of the Tapas 7, who supposedly checked on the children, said he only listened outside the apartment. He then changed his story and said he went inside of the apartment, but didn't go into the children's bedroom. He said he could see the twins from where he was standing, but not Madeleine. He contradicted what Gerry McCann said, because he said Madeleine was sleeping in between the twins. The mother of one of the Tapas 7, said each parent only checked their own children.

If the Tapas 7 couldn't get their stories straight in 2007, then they are hardly likely to get their stories straight now.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Post  malena stool on Sun 5 Feb - 9:52

Speculation or not Mitchell is quoted as making a statement on behalf of the Tapas 'Pals'
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/300185/Tapas-7-will-help-Madeleine-McCann-detectives

UK NEWSTAPAS 7 WILL HELP MADELEINE MCCANN DETECTIVES

Madeleine McCann disappeared five years ago
Sunday February 5,2012
By James Murray SCOTLAND YARD detectives are poised to interview the so-called Tapas Seven as their inquiry into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann steps up a gear.

The friends of Kate and Gerry McCann, who accompanied them on their holiday to Portugal almost five years ago, are expecting interview requests as soon as officers feel they could assist the investigation.

So far, the Yard’s Maddie Squad has been concentrating on analysing every scrap of evidence in the case from files supplied by Leicestershire police, ­Portuguese detectives and Metodo 3, the Barcelona-based private investig­ators hired by the McCanns.

Officers have flown to Portugal three times and visited Spain twice.

With much of the analysis over, Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood wants to put his team of three detective chief inspectors, five detective sergeants and 19 detective constables to good use.

They are being supported by six civilian staff and three officers from the specialist murder review group, bringing the total number on the team to 37.

We are not at the stage of speaking to individuals yet. We are laying the groundwork
A Yard spokesman

By April the cost of the inquiry will be £1.9million but it is thought that figure could double with the “investigative review” going into next year.

After nine months of information gathering, officers are checking statements from key witnesses.

They include the Tapas Seven, so called because they were eating at a tapas bar with Kate and Gerry at the time Madeleine disappeared.

In some cases the Yard officers have asked for documents to be retranslated from ­Portuguese to English so that they are absolutely sure of what was said and meant.

One theory they are examining is that if someone abducted Madeleine they could have had a copy of the key for the holiday apartment at the Ocean Club in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz.

SEARCH UK NEWS for:

The Sunday Express has learned that the Tapas Seven “fully expect” to be asked to go over the statements they made to Portuguese officers shortly after Madeleine vanished on May 3, 2007.

They were also interviewed by Leicestershire detectives, with Portuguese officers in attendance, when they arrived home.

The most significant witness is mother-of-two Jane Tanner, partner of doctor Russell O’Brien, who said she saw a man carrying a child resembling Madeleine some time after 9pm.

Another key witness is Matthew Oldfield, who went to the apartment to check on Madeleine and twins Sean and Amelie, who celebrated their seventh birthdays last week.

Mr Oldfield saw the twins in their cot but did not push the door open wide enough to see Madeleine, although he was happy all was well.

All the Tapas Seven fully support the Yard’s review of the case and hope it will provide a breakthrough.

Other members of the group include Mr Oldfield’s wife Rachael, David and Fiona Payne and her mother Dianne Webster.

A Yard spokesman declined to say who would be interviewed and when. “We are not going into that level of details,” he said. “We are not at the stage of speaking to individuals yet. We are laying the groundwork.”

The McCanns’ spokesman Clarence Mitchell said they and their friends would do everything to assist attempts to discover what happened to Madeleine.


malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13256
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Post  Panda on Sun 5 Feb - 10:03

NoStone wrote:
Panda wrote:
NoStone wrote:It was a dream and now I have been woken up!! We cannot have a Johnny Foreigner taking the initiative and all the hheadlines now can we - challenging the official line, conducting and investigation thhat could move quicket that the Met on a good day! Its like Dr Roberts said in his lastest post - we can paddle about analysising all the toxic waste (discepancies etc) but we need to find the quickest way to goal - and that to my mind means getting someone to cough. So the heaadline in the Telegraph really is about what the Met should be doing to cut to the quick and challenging the 7 people that have supportd the Mc'S so closely - not wading around in all the s**t which will get everyone bogged down, and achieve nothing but more muddy water. But hey - that's what an investigative review is isn't it?

Come on Pat - we need you more than ever!

Morning NoStone, it feels like the morning after doesn't it......big hangover after the celebrations last night.




Is that Today's Telegraph you are referring to? Can you quote the link?

Morning Panda - sorry I meant the Express - well I was still 'hungover'¬ Edited

One point I would make....James Murray quotes Clarence Mitchell, could this be collusion....or did CM "feed" the Express the Story? Hardly likely because all the U.K. Press would have been fed the story. If CM did not feed the story to James Murray, he could make a public declaration because there are
many who would believe it because they don't know about Pat Brown. I can't email or phone James Murray because I have done so before ,but perhaps
you or another Member can email the Newsdesk at the Express and ask.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Post  Karen on Sun 5 Feb - 10:03

kathybelle wrote:
Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:Spot on as usual Pat!

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2012/02/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-is.html


Yes pennylane..good find, I have checked out most of the Sunday Papers....no mention at all of the McCanns or investigations.

3. So okay, let's suppose this has zip to do with me and Scotland Yard is
planning to interview the Tapas 7. So they warn them? What? They want
to give them time to get their stories down pat and perfect? What
police department warns co-conspirators (if they are) that they are
gearing up to interrogate them?"

Dirty tricks by the Express and James Murray.....anyrhing to boost sales.

Good morning Panda, Pat may be correct when she says Scotland Yard has warned the Tapas 7 that they will be interviewing them, so they can get their stories straight. However we all know that the Tapas 7 changed their stories more than once. One of the Tapas 7, who supposedly checked on the children, said he only listened outside the apartment. He then changed his story and said he went inside of the apartment, but didn't go into the children's bedroom. He said he could see the twins from where he was standing, but not Madeleine. He contradicted what Gerry McCann said, because he said Madeleine was sleeping in between the twins. The mother of one of the Tapas 7, said each parent only checked their own children.

If the Tapas 7 couldn't get their stories straight in 2007, then they are hardly likely to get their stories straight now.

Agreed - they are too thick to remember what they said - thats the thing with a lie(s) - always got to remember what you said.
One the Yard have read and with disbelief reread the rogatory statements of the Tapas 7 it wouldnt take a rocket sceintist to observed the wholes and changes in their "fairytales" Tanner description has changed a number of times to described Gerry to a T - BUT the stupid cow pointed Murat out but NEVER mentioned in previous descriptions that the "abductor" wore glasses. I pciked up on it immedaitely I am sure the Yard will too.

Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Location : The Netherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Post  Panda on Sun 5 Feb - 10:16

Karen wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:Spot on as usual Pat!

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2012/02/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-is.html


Yes pennylane..good find, I have checked out most of the Sunday Papers....no mention at all of the McCanns or investigations.

3. So okay, let's suppose this has zip to do with me and Scotland Yard is
planning to interview the Tapas 7. So they warn them? What? They want
to give them time to get their stories down pat and perfect? What
police department warns co-conspirators (if they are) that they are
gearing up to interrogate them?"

Dirty tricks by the Express and James Murray.....anyrhing to boost sales.

Good morning Panda, Pat may be correct when she says Scotland Yard has warned the Tapas 7 that they will be interviewing them, so they can get their stories straight. However we all know that the Tapas 7 changed their stories more than once. One of the Tapas 7, who supposedly checked on the children, said he only listened outside the apartment. He then changed his story and said he went inside of the apartment, but didn't go into the children's bedroom. He said he could see the twins from where he was standing, but not Madeleine. He contradicted what Gerry McCann said, because he said Madeleine was sleeping in between the twins. The mother of one of the Tapas 7, said each parent only checked their own children.

If the Tapas 7 couldn't get their stories straight in 2007, then they are hardly likely to get their stories straight now.

Agreed - they are too thick to remember what they said - thats the thing with a lie(s) - always got to remember what you said.
One the Yard have read and with disbelief reread the rogatory statements of the Tapas 7 it wouldnt take a rocket sceintist to observed the wholes and changes in their "fairytales" Tanner description has changed a number of times to described Gerry to a T - BUT the stupid cow pointed Murat out but NEVER mentioned in previous descriptions that the "abductor" wore glasses. I pciked up on it immedaitely I am sure the Yard will too.

Morning Karen,

I have just replied to NoStone and put forward the suggestion that because the DE has quoted Clarence Mitchell , you would suppose that CM would be
quick to deny any involvement . After all, it does suggest that if the Tapas 7 statements are under review, it stands to reason that the Mccanns will be
as well, and CM is working FOR the McCanns....get my drift.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Post  T4two on Sun 5 Feb - 10:17

The McCanns’ spokesman Clarence Mitchell said they and their friends would do everything to asresist attempts to discover what happened to Madeleine.

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Post  cass on Sun 5 Feb - 10:38

T4two wrote:
The McCanns’ spokesman Clarence Mitchell said they and their friends would do everything to asresist attempts to discover what happened to Madeleine.
protect the tefal 2 at ALL cost

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Post  Loopdaloop on Sun 5 Feb - 10:42

pennylane wrote:Spot on as usual Pat!

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2012/02/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-is.html

I disagree totally and am concerned by Pats perspective here.

Pat is not famous in the UK and therefore will not appear in the UK media (easily). She is not a Kardishian or another empty vessel of beauty therefore Clarence Mitchell has no reason or purpose to attempt to push her out of the media as she was never in it. We only know about her through websites like this one. Also the term Tapas 7 as mentioned in the other thread is Pejorative so this is not an article designed to be supportive of the Mccann's.

To interview the Tapas 7 first is actually logical as now they have the interviews retranslated they can clarify the time line before going to the Mccann's as you can not challenge someone on facts unless you have the facts clarified. The Mccann's can not be so slippery in questioning if one of their cohort has already stated for a 'fact' that the timeline happened like 'this'.

For Pat to also discuss 'Polygraph' tests which we know in the UK are discredited due to the ease in which you can fake them.
(Bite your tongue or lip whilst doing the baseline 'truths' and then when you want to lie about something bit your lip/tongue and the polygraph will look similar to your truth baseline.)

Unfortunately she is off the mark, also as she does not understand the intricacies of the British media establishment and people who are to the outside of it e.g. Richard Desmond.

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Post  Panda on Sun 5 Feb - 10:49

Hi Loopdeloop,

As I suggested earlier, there is only one way to find out if the Article is genuine, e-mail the Newsdesk of the Express. I have on other topics related to
the Mccanns so they know me. Two points stand out for me. 1. why has no other Sunday Paper reported this.? 2. why has Clarence not retracted the
claim that he made a statement?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Post  mossman on Sun 5 Feb - 10:58

is there a possibility that it is in fact scotland yard who feel the pressure from pat brown's impending visit to portugal ? do they feel the need to show they are stepping up a gear ?

imagine the fall out if, having spent millions to date on an investigation with no comment / nothing to show for it thus far, and lo and behold a virtual unknown person not from the uk travels to portugal, unpaid, unaided, and uncovers something that just might bring the whole deck of cards crumbling down.

just trying to look at every angle, but certainly i am excited and for the first time in a long time i dare to hope there may be light at the end of tunnell. while the article itself was a big let down, great to see the lovely headline

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Post  dazedandconfused on Sun 5 Feb - 11:04

Loopdaloop wrote:
pennylane wrote:Spot on as usual Pat!

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2012/02/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-is.html

I disagree totally and am concerned by Pats perspective here.

Pat is not famous in the UK and therefore will not appear in the UK media (easily). She is not a Kardishian or another empty vessel of beauty therefore Clarence Mitchell has no reason or purpose to attempt to push her out of the media as she was never in it. We only know about her through websites like this one. Also the term Tapas 7 as mentioned in the other thread is Pejorative so this is not an article designed to be supportive of the Mccann's.

To interview the Tapas 7 first is actually logical as now they have the interviews retranslated they can clarify the time line before going to the Mccann's as you can not challenge someone on facts unless you have the facts clarified. The Mccann's can not be so slippery in questioning if one of their cohort has already stated for a 'fact' that the timeline happened like 'this'.

For Pat to also discuss 'Polygraph' tests which we know in the UK are discredited due to the ease in which you can fake them.
(Bite your tongue or lip whilst doing the baseline 'truths' and then when you want to lie about something bit your lip/tongue and the polygraph will look similar to your truth baseline.)

Unfortunately she is off the mark, also as she does not understand the intricacies of the British media establishment and people who are to the outside of it e.g. Richard Desmond.

With so much media monitoring/trawling dissenting websites/twitter, I'm sure that they are well aware that a lot of people have heard of Pat Brown and her trip to PdL and I do think the headline is a diversion.


dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Post  Panda on Sun 5 Feb - 11:15

mossman wrote:is there a possibility that it is in fact scotland yard who feel the pressure from pat brown's impending visit to portugal ? do they feel the need to show they are stepping up a gear ?

imagine the fall out if, having spent millions to date on an investigation with no comment / nothing to show for it thus far, and lo and behold a virtual unknown person not from the uk travels to portugal, unpaid, unaided, and uncovers something that just might bring the whole deck of cards crumbling down.

just trying to look at every angle, but certainly i am excited and for the first time in a long time i dare to hope there may be light at the end of tunnell. while the article itself was a big let down, great to see the lovely headline

I agree mossman. last night we were all excited, but the fact that this Article has not been shown on any other Paper sends alarm bells ringing.If it is a
scoop from CM to the DE alone, it will raise questions amongst other Newspapers who have always been willing to print anything to do with the Mccanns.
If it is unfounded, then CM should demand a retraction because his name as been used.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express article "fishy" timing says Pat Brown (5/2/12)

Post  Sponsored content Today at 21:33


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum