Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give us a Clue Dave Edgar

+14
jd16
Autumn
Badboy
kitti
margaret
contrary
ann_chovey
pennylane
Panda
jinvta
HiDeHo
Oldartform
the slave
NoStone
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 Empty Re: Give us a Clue Dave Edgar

Post  Autumn Mon 6 Feb - 10:46

Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 Apenso5_vol_5_p1118_small

Cok Vanderlee sent this psychic vision pic to Gerry and Kate - looks uncannily like Jon Corner.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :
Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 6 Feb - 10:52

Autumn wrote:Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 MIRROR-20-08-08-EFIT_small

Just out of interest, which British nanny claimed to have seen this unforgettable creature?

An educated guess would be charlotte pennington. She was everywhere this one and has an amazing knack of being at the wrong place at the wrong time, from being the first on the scene in May 3rd and in the apartment, to seeing murat in the middle of the dark dark night way out at sea kicking an object in a little boat! Did you know she was living in the same town in New Zealand when kate was working there...small world isn't it!! Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 25346
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 6 Feb - 11:02

Were the twins let loose with their crayons at the police station????? Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 23324

That's him!! The boss-eyed-rasta. Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 23324

Could be Moira Stuart or even a 70's Kevin Keegan.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 6 Feb - 11:04

margaret wrote:Could be Moira Stuart or even a 70's Kevin Keegan.

Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 23324
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Mon 6 Feb - 11:14

margaret wrote:

Were the twins let loose with their crayons at the police station????? Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 23324

That's him!! The boss-eyed-rasta. Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 23324

Could be Moira Stuart or even a 70's Kevin Keegan.

Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 23324 Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 23324 Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 23324

Surely anyone as distinctive looking as this would have been seen by other witnesses.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Mon 6 Feb - 11:39

jd16 wrote:

Just out of interest, which British nanny claimed to have seen this unforgettable creature?

An educated guess would be charlotte pennington. She was everywhere this one and has an amazing knack of being at the wrong place at the wrong time, from being the first on the scene in May 3rd and in the apartment, to seeing murat in the middle of the dark dark night way out at sea kicking an object in a little boat! Did you know she was living in the same town in New Zealand when kate was working there...small world isn't it!! Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 25346

Charlotte would be much younger than Kate but, have to say jd16, that is one helluva co-incidence and wouldn't be at all surprised to find they knew each other.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 6 Feb - 12:18

Charlotte was a child at the time but there is speculation that Kate may have known her parents.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Mon 6 Feb - 12:21

Looks like Ivan Campo (used to play for Bolton Wanderers)....nah, surely not Lol.

Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 MIRROR-20-08-08-EFIT_small
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 6 Feb - 12:26

Yes it was a town called Howick, in New Zealand. kate worked in a neonatal unit there and charlotte would have been 8 years old when kate and gerry were there. Charlotte the Fairy did much fund-raising for the Starship, a children's hospital in Grafton, Auckland that specializes in neonatal services

http://www.starship.org.nz/contact-us/

Charlotte Pennington also arrived in PDL on April 28th 2007 (her first day working for MW was 29th April) the same day as the mccanns & co arrived, I guess she flew from Gatwick as she was living in Kingston Upon Thames at the time which is very near to Gatwick. Coincidentally, O'brien or Oldfield (can't remember which) was a doctor at Kingston hospital at the time too.....funny that!! imo charlotte resembles rachael oldfield

There's been a lot of links to Reading in Berkshire, guess who was born in Berkshire? Yep charlotte pennington...28th of February 1987, in berkshire, england. Her family moved to New Zealand when she about 18 months old....rachael oldfield studied for her law degree in Reading Berkshire too

jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 6 Feb - 12:27

ann_chovey wrote:Looks like Ivan Campo (used to play for Bolton Wanderers)....nah, surely not Lol.[/img]

I remember Campo (was not a bad player) Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 23324
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Mon 6 Feb - 12:32

jd16 wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:Looks like Ivan Campo (used to play for Bolton Wanderers)....nah, surely not Lol.[/img]

I remember Campo (was not a bad player) Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 23324

I believe the season was still ongoing so think he would have been missed in training! Yes, decent player. Let's rule him out then.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 6 Feb - 12:36

I was thinking poor man if he looks like that!

Here's a link for those like me who have never heard of him.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=ivan+campo&qvpt=ivan+campo&FORM=IGRE#x0y372
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 6 Feb - 12:37

It is just as likely that Michael Jackson and Whoopi Goldberg had a love child.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 6 Feb - 12:41

This is the one!! Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 23324

Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 O_real_madrid_humor-4834
Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 MIRROR-20-08-08-EFIT_small
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  contrary Mon 6 Feb - 12:44

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I was thinking poor man if he looks like that!

Here's a link for those like me who have never heard of him.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=ivan+campo&qvpt=ivan+campo&FORM=IGRE#x0y372

OMG! That's him! Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 23324 Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 23324
contrary
contrary
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 6 Feb - 13:00

jd16 wrote:This is the one!! Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 23324

Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 O_real_madrid_humor-4834

Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 23324 Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 613255 Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 23324 Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 613255 Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 23324 Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 613255 Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 23324
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 6 Feb - 14:40

Autumn wrote:Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 Apenso5_vol_5_p1118_small

Cok Vanderlee sent this psychic vision pic to Gerry and Kate - looks uncannily like Jon Corner.

Crikey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 6 Feb - 16:36

I THOUGHT THEY HAD IDENTIFY SOME OF THOSE PHOTOFITS.
BARRINGTON NORTON,MR GREEN,PIG FARMER ETC ETC
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 6 Feb - 17:02

The 'Mexicans' in the frame......................

"Moving images were covertly shot of the man and shown to key witness Gail Cooper by an investigator working for Kate and Gerry McCann two years ago.

The man was filmed unloading what looked like linen from a clean white van at an “inland” travelling market.

Mrs Cooper, 53, today tells the Sunday Express the man captured on film was the same person she saw three times in Praia da Luz on the Algarve, just days before Madeleine was snatched.

Mrs Cooper is the key witness in the case because she

had a tense 15-minute conversation with the suspect before Madeleine vanished from the Mark Warner Ocean Club in Luz on May 3, 2007.

Today, Mrs Cooper calls on the McCanns to put the sensational footage on their website findmadeleine.com so he can be traced by detectives.

“I believe the man I saw was the same person who abducted Madeleine McCann,” said Mrs Cooper, who was flown back to Luz last week by the Sunday Express in an attempt to unlock the mystery.

“More people need to see this footage to discover where he is.”

Mrs Cooper is the woman who created, with an FBI-trained police artist working for the McCanns, a haunting sketch of the man with a distinctive handlebar moustache and protruding front teeth.

That powerful image was used in high-profile press campaigns by the McCanns in an effort to locate him.

He bears an uncanny resemblance to the man the McCanns’ friend Jane Tanner saw carrying a small child in his arms and walking away from the holiday apartment on the night Madeleine vanished.

Mrs Cooper, from Newark, Notts, said in the summer of 2008 she was asked to look at footage of the suspect shot over several days in Portugal.

“He was unloading his market stall from a white van,” said Mrs Cooper.

"His hair was lighter and he had shaved off the moustache but to my mind it was the same man. For me the giveaway was his protruding teeth, which were exactly the same as the man I had met in Luz.

"I was shown the footage by a person working for the McCanns’ investigators who took notes of everything I said and then left but I haven’t heard anything since. I asked where the film was shot but he would only say it was shot ‘inland’ in Portugal.”

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Mon 6 Feb - 20:45

Badboy wrote:I THOUGHT THEY HAD IDENTIFY SOME OF THOSE PHOTOFITS.
BARRINGTON NORTON,MR GREEN,PIG FARMER ETC ETC

Badboy, yes I believe the PJ have identified and eliminated some of the people featured in the e-fits. This hasn't stopped Dave Edgar from dredging up the old sightings again, claiming they have been hidden in the files.

Which suspect is featured in the vid 'Abductor' clip on their Website?
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 6 Feb - 21:19

Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 Th_MIRROR-20-08-08-EFIT_small this one is ex footballer Ruud Gullit Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 Th_images-13
I heard he was so upset at being included in this lineup he promptly went and got his hair cut!
Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 Th_100x75
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 6 Feb - 21:29

Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 23324 Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 23324
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Mon 6 Feb - 22:09

Not Born Yesterday wrote:You certainly wouldn't want to meet most of these on a dark night. I'm not sure if top row 2nd left is even human and bottom row 5th left looks like a demented cabbage patch doll.

Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 738116
I am seriously laughing me ass of - I am in fits Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 23324 Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 23324 Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 23324 Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 23324

Thank you - I really needed that!!! Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 294124
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 6 Feb - 22:17

On second thoughts maybe the real cabbage patch dolls are even scarier.

http://www.cabbagepatchkids.com/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 6 Feb - 22:41

might be onto something about the cabbage patch dolls! Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 25346
Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 Th_MIRROR-20-08-08-EFIT_small Give us a Clue Dave Edgar - Page 2 Th_thumb
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next