Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victoria joins David in the Modelling Business

Go down

Victoria joins David in the Modelling Business  Empty Victoria joins David in the Modelling Business

Post  Panda Mon 6 Feb - 13:52

She looks like a stick insect!!!

Victoria joins David in the Modelling Business  Victoria-Beckham-i-D-magazine-0212-13Victoria has opened upWhy the heck wouldn't she be?

It may have taken her a while, but Victoria Beckham has finally accepted herself - in the words of Mark Darcy - just as she is.

Appearing in a sultry shoot for i-D magazine, she's spoken about her former body insecurities.

And, snapped in a number of seductive poses wearing nothing but a
revealing leotard, the mum-of-four is looking better than ever.

Just seven months after giving birth to adorable baby Harper, VB's clearly had no trouble getting back into shape.

Confident as she may seem now, however, the new Sexy Spice has revealed she hasn't always been so happy with her figure.

She told the magazine: "The older I get and the more comfortable I am in
my own skin, the more I realise that to look great and feel great I
haven't always got to wear something tight."

Except in this shoot, right Vic?

Victoria joins David in the Modelling Business  Victoria-Beckham-i-D-magazine-0212-14The mum-of-four is looking better than everReflecting on her
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Victoria joins David in the Modelling Business  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Victoria joins David in the Modelling Business  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down