Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown

+18
Autumn
Lillyofthevalley
Bobsy
Wintabells
cass
AnnaEsse
kitti
pennylane
jd16
flower
Oldartform
almostgothic
gillyspot
interested
Keela
Karen
cherry1
margaret
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 Empty Re: www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown

Post  jd16 Sat 11 Feb - 0:00

What a delightful photo! www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 873702
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 Empty Re: www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 11 Feb - 0:04

www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 AlVDVOYCIAEm2zX
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Sat 11 Feb - 1:29

AnnaEsse wrote:www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 AlVDVOYCIAEm2zX

AnnaEsse

I borrowed your image as I can't insert them on iPad - but this is just "the best" one for my desktop soon as!

I am really pleased they have met - it's just wonderful!
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sat 11 Feb - 2:55

Angelique wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 AlVDVOYCIAEm2zX

AnnaEsse

I borrowed your image as I can't insert them on iPad - but this is just "the best" one for my desktop soon as!

I am really pleased they have met - it's just wonderful!

What a lovely picture and wonderful that Pat and Amaral have met up www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 873702
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sat 11 Feb - 8:10

Thank you for posting this fab photo Anna! www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 Icon_flower

www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 AlVDVOYCIAEm2zX
A stunning photo of Goncalo and Pat. May God bless them both, and may justice prevail for Madeleine in 2012.
www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 83453 www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 83453
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 11 Feb - 8:59

He looks ill....bless him xx
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 11 Feb - 9:07

kitti wrote:He looks ill....bless him xx
oh kitti i agree , may god be with ga and pat and justice will come for little madeleine , thankyou from me www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 83453
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sat 11 Feb - 10:31

Two very brave people!!! www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 83453 www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 873702
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 11 Feb - 11:03

Lillyofthevalley wrote:

Two very brave people!!! www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 83453 www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 873702

What a smashing picture, good luck to them both!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 11 Feb - 11:06

If only one, just one, UK newspaper had the balls to publish that photo and the photo of Pat with Tony Bennett!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 11 Feb - 11:21

AnnaEsse wrote:If only one, just one, UK newspaper had the balls to publish that photo and the photo of Pat with Tony Bennett!
yes anna it would be great , but the headlines from a few would be poor mcscums along side . once one uk papr gets balls the rest might grow a pair
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 11 Feb - 11:25

cass wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:If only one, just one, UK newspaper had the balls to publish that photo and the photo of Pat with Tony Bennett!
yes anna it would be great , but the headlines from a few would be poor mcscums along side . once one uk papr gets balls the rest might grow a pair

Sadly I can't see ANY of the sordid UK press ever growing a spine, not in the near future anyway. Where's Dimsie nowadays, he/she always had lots of relevant and perceptive stuff to say about the press.

In fact if you look at the Leveson thread you'll see some speculation that the Sun might be about to shut up shop, due to that latest phonehacking arrests (5 Journos, one policeman and two MOD officials).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 11 Feb - 11:26

Iris wrote:
cass wrote:

Sadly I can't see ANY of the sordid UK press ever growing a spine, not in the near future anyway. Where's Dimsie nowadays, he/she always had lots of relevant and perceptive stuff to say about the press.

In fact if you look at the Leveson thread you'll see some speculation that the Sun might be about to shut up shop, due to that latest phonehacking arrests (5 Journos, one policeman and two MOD officials).
wow floodgates might open then www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 25346
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sat 11 Feb - 16:11

Goncalo Amaral looks genuinely pleased to be with Ms Brown. It's the most relaxed I've seen him look in all the images I've seen of him thus far. www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 25346
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Sat 11 Feb - 17:11

I have a copy of the picture of Goncalo Amaral and Pat Brown on my desktop now - I open in up every time I start the Mac up so I can see them - yay!
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Sat 11 Feb - 17:55

Angelique wrote:I have a copy of the picture of Goncalo Amaral and Pat Brown on my desktop now - I open in up every time I start the Mac up so I can see them - yay!

Angelique would you be a darling and explain in words of no more than a few letters how I can do that? When I log on to my ancient computer I have a picture of autumn yrees which I love but I would so love to have this pf Pat and GA and if it could be spliced with that of Pat and TB then I would be one very happy old lady. www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 Icon_flower
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 11 Feb - 18:27

If you have a PC running Windows, just hover your mouse over the pic, right-click and select the option "Set as Desktop Background/Wallpaper" (Terminology differs a bit between Windows versions(.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Sat 11 Feb - 18:41

Bobsy and TEIN

Ah! yes - thank you TEIN for helping - the thing is all I have done is saved the image on my desktop, not used it as Wallpaper. I don't think you can because it would end up distorted, as the picture may not be big enough. I saved the image by clicking and holding the image and dragging it into the space on the screen and dropping it. You may not be able to do this with a PC or maybe you can - its just like a file that you would move temporarily. I open in on the desktop and it comes up the same size as when posted on here in the comments and I just leave it there till I switch off. I am sorry if I misled you. www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 25346
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 11 Feb - 18:50

Oh, yes Angelique, you are right about the resolution.

Mea culpa - I saw the word "darling" so naturally assumed it was aimed at me ..................... www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 25346

On a PC, one right-clicks selects Copy Image then click on an empty area of the Desktop and click Paste Image.

There are many other ways, too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sat 11 Feb - 19:48

Bobsy wrote:
Angelique wrote:I have a copy of the picture of Goncalo Amaral and Pat Brown on my desktop now - I open in up every time I start the Mac up so I can see them - yay!

Angelique would you be a darling and explain in words of no more than a few letters how I can do that? When I log on to my ancient computer I have a picture of autumn yrees which I love but I would so love to have this pf Pat and GA and if it could be spliced with that of Pat and TB then I would be one very happy old lady. www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 Icon_flower

Bobsy just go to the picture and put the curse key on the picture, then right click and it will come up with a list of stuff at the bottom it will say set as your background, click on it and you will have it set as your background (it prob will ask if you want to replace, click yes) job done.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Sat 11 Feb - 19:53

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
Bobsy wrote:

Bobsy just go to the picture and put the curse key on the picture, then right click and it will come up with a list of stuff at the bottom it will say set as your background, click on it and you will have it set as your background (it prob will ask if you want to replace, click yes) job done.

Thankyou all, I have done it and I am so happy.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sat 11 Feb - 20:25

Bobsy wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:
Bobsy wrote:

Thankyou all, I have done it and I am so happy.

Bobsy www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 307691 www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 944533 I reckon this will catch on, thanks all for the clear instructions I've done it too www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 873702
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Sun 12 Feb - 21:27

Arrived in Praia da Luz on Saturday. Busy, busy with the crime reconstruction. First results will be posted on my blog tomorrow. www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 25346
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 12 Feb - 21:37

Thanks Matthew www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 2 873702
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next