Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown

+18
Autumn
Lillyofthevalley
Bobsy
Wintabells
cass
AnnaEsse
kitti
pennylane
jd16
flower
Oldartform
almostgothic
gillyspot
interested
Keela
Karen
cherry1
margaret
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 3 Empty Re: www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown

Post  Autumn Sun 12 Feb - 21:38

Brilliant, thanks Matthew www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 3 944533
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :
www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 3 Empty Re: www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown

Post  matthew Sun 12 Feb - 21:45

iris beat me to it.... you gotta be quick here www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 3 294124 looking forward to pat browns little snippets...she can't say everything ....obviously www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 3 192282
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :
www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 12 Feb - 21:50

Doesn't matter who says it, just so long as people get to know! www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 3 944533
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 12 Feb - 21:55

Iris wrote:Doesn't matter who says it, just so long as people get to know! www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 3 944533

Thanks to matthew and Iris for bringing us this news. Can't wait to see what Pat comes up with. www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 3 944533
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  contrary Sun 12 Feb - 23:02

all excited now. It's like waiting for christmas!
contrary
contrary
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Mon 13 Feb - 1:20

The End Is Nigh wrote:Oh, yes Angelique, you are right about the resolution.

Mea culpa - I saw the word "darling" so naturally assumed it was aimed at me ..................... www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 3 25346

On a PC, one right-clicks selects Copy Image then click on an empty area of the Desktop and click Paste Image.

There are many other ways, too.

Darling TEIN - I am pleased you were able to help Bobsy - my computer skills are very limited www.mccannfiles.com "What I Hope to Accomplish in Portugal" posted by Pat Brown - Page 3 25346
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3