Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29

+14
Palmeras16
AnnaEsse
tanszi
kitti
want the truth
Panda
Lillyofthevalley
Loopdaloop
almostgothic
Lioned
Badboy
JOHNFRANCIS
contrary
Annabel
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 Empty The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29

Post  Annabel Wed 8 Feb - 21:59

http://sicnoticias.sapo.pt/pais/2012/02/08/julgamento-por-alegada-difamacao-de-goncalo-amaral-adiado-para-29-de-marco

google translate

The trial of lawyer Marcos Aragão Correia and university professor António Pedro Dores, for defamation of former PJ inspector Gonçalo Amaral, in the case Leonor Cipriano, Thursday, in Faro, was postponed to March 29.

Isabel Duarte, lawyer Marcos Aragão Correia, Lusa said that, by order of the two. Criminal Court of the Judicial Court of Faro, the trial was postponed to March 29, at 09:30.

Although not yet had access to the order in question, the lawyer said to have the information by telephone that the postponement was due to a pending appeal, filed by another defendant in the process, António Pedro Dores, president of the Association Against Exclusion for Development, whose defense attorney Joseph Black.

At trial in Faro, Marcos Aragão Correia enrolled as defense witnesses Antonio Marinho Pinto, current Chairman of the Bar, and Ana Maria Calado, former director of the Prison Odemira.

The former Inspector of Judicial Police (PJ) Goncalo Amaral - who investigated the disappearance of Jane, daughter of Leonor Cipriano defendant - prosecuted criminally Marcos Aragão Correia and António Pedro Dores, by these aludirem publicly that the alleged torture of Leonor Cipriano was targeted during Phase interrogation of the Joana case.

Marcos Aragão Correia, Leonor Cipriano's lawyer, argues that the Portuguese courts have already shown how, in final judgment, that his client was tortured, but that the Public Ministry (MP) continues to maintain the charge in the libel suit that Gonçalo Amaral has as complainant.

Remember that, in the case of alleged torture of Leonor Cipriano, Gonçalo Amaral was convicted of the crime of false testimony, one year and six of imprisonment, suspended for the same period.

The defender Marcos Aragão Correia in the libel suit is the lawyer Isabel Duarte, also a lawyer of the parents of Madeleine McCann, who have pending cases against Gonçalo Amaral.

The trial in Lisbon of the criminal complaint for libel brought by the parents of Madeleine McCann, the missing girl in May 2007, in the Algarve, which was also scheduled for Thursday, was also postponed, no new date, according to Lusa said the lawyer Isabel Duarte.

This process is concerned Gonçalo Amaral's book, "Maddie: The Truth of the Lie."

Lusa

So Isabel Duarte is Aragao's lawyer The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 87849

Last edited by Annabel on Thu 9 Feb - 5:51; edited 1 time in total
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 Empty Re: The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29

Post  Guest Wed 8 Feb - 22:11

And just look at who - or rather, what - is defending him.

The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 278398763
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 Empty Re: The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29

Post  contrary Wed 8 Feb - 22:13

Ahhhhh!

I jumped out of my skin!

It reminded me of those pictures you stare at for 30 seconds or more and then suddenly a scary face jumps out at you and screams! The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 23324
contrary
contrary
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 195
Warning :
The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  JOHNFRANCIS Wed 8 Feb - 22:16

Iris wrote:And just look at who - or rather, what - is defending him.

The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 278398763

WOW,JEES thats very scary. The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 23324
JOHNFRANCIS
JOHNFRANCIS
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 152
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 8 Feb - 22:22

IS THAT DEATH WARMED UP?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 8 Feb - 22:26

Not a great deal in it ................

The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3n5poaW5-pKpj2g8BJ0eCR4HaZxKkAiu9-LH1nRnw1zwsVJT6 The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 278398763
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 8 Feb - 22:30

She used to look like this ......

The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 IsabelDuarte

...... and then she met the McCanns.

The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 Isabelduartebb190711
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed 8 Feb - 22:51

So how was Duarte going to be in two courts at once? I guess that possibility still remains depending how long the hearing lasts.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Wed 8 Feb - 23:31

Iris wrote:And just look at who - or rather, what - is defending him.

I'm guessing the Mccann's are paying for her to do this out of the fund in order to attempt to discredit Goncalo!
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 9 Feb - 7:00

I was just thinking that.....loop.....what a coincidence that she is defending the very person that is defaming mr Amaral and........we can guess where the money is coming from to do this.

Are the pros thick or what.....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 9 Feb - 7:20

I think this is all very suspect, Cabrito withdrawing from acting as Amaral's Lawyer, Duarte representing Correia, a suspended sentence hanging like the
Sword of Damocles over Amaral's head.......all of a sudden I am getting bad vibes about him winning the McCann/Amaral case. The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 303636
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 9 Feb - 8:40

almostgothic wrote:She used to look like this ......

The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 IsabelDuarte

...... and then she met the McCanns.

The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 Isabelduartebb190711

The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 613255 The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 23324 The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 613255 ITS THE CURSE OF THE MCCANNS The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 847843
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 9 Feb - 8:46

Panda wrote:I think this is all very suspect, Cabrito withdrawing from acting as Amaral's Lawyer, Duarte representing Correia, a suspended sentence hanging like the
Sword of Damocles over Amaral's head.......all of a sudden I am getting bad vibes about him winning the McCann/Amaral case. The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 303636

Morning Panda, Duatre respresenting Correia dosen't shock me at all, its all hands to the pump, desperate times require desperate measures imo, yes she looks like a poisoned dwarf but she is very very good at what she does!!

Cabrito withdrawing could be a plot by Amaral and Cabrito, I think there is a plan firmly set in place including, sending out a signal to Team McCann that there is a fall out between them, give them a false sense of security, Snr Amaral is a very clever guy, imo if they had not got on or Team McCann had got to Cabrito it would have happened a long time ago AIMO The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 25346

Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 9 Feb - 8:57

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
Panda wrote:I think this is all very suspect, Cabrito withdrawing from acting as Amaral's Lawyer, Duarte representing Correia, a suspended sentence hanging like the

Morning Panda, Duatre respresenting Correia dosen't shock me at all, its all hands to the pump, desperate times require desperate measures imo, yes she looks like a poisoned dwarf but she is good at what she does!!

Cabrito withdrawing could be a plot by Amaral and Cabrito, to send out a signal to Team McCann that there is a fall out between them, give them a false sense of security, Snr Amaral is a very clever guy, imo if they had not got on or Team McCann had got to Cabrito it would have happened a long time ago AIMO The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 25346

Morning Lilyofthevalley Duarte is good at histrionics I agree, but she was dealing with a young inexperienced Judge and Amaral's appeal overturned her
decision. also, if true the sequestered books havn't been returned to Amaral's Publishers, she is in contempt of Court because I assume they are
in Portugal.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 9 Feb - 9:09

Yes Panda if she has the books why is she not made to give the books back, or why isn't Amaral doing something about this?..........My only answer is that this is part of Amarals plans, well I hope it is.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Palmeras16 Thu 9 Feb - 10:13

Panda wrote:I think this is all very suspect, Cabrito withdrawing from acting as Amaral's Lawyer, Duarte representing Correia, a suspended sentence hanging like the Sword of Damocles over Amaral's head.......all of a sudden I am getting bad vibes about him winning the McCann/Amaral case.

Yes indeed, particularly if rumours that Mr Amarals wife, Alexandra Sofia de Sousa Manjua Leal, and his brother, António de Sousa Amaral, are due to testify on behalf of Marcos Aragão Correia are true.
Palmeras16
Palmeras16
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 275
Warning :
The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 Left_bar_bleue66 / 10066 / 100The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 9 Feb - 10:21

Palmeras16 wrote:
Panda wrote:I think this is all very suspect, Cabrito withdrawing from acting as Amaral's Lawyer, Duarte representing Correia, a suspended sentence hanging like the Sword of Damocles over Amaral's head.......all of a sudden I am getting bad vibes about him winning the McCann/Amaral case.

Yes indeed, particularly if rumours that Mr Amarals wife, Alexandra Sofia de Sousa Manjua Leal, and his brother, António de Sousa Amaral, are due to testify on behalf of Marcos Aragão Correia are true.

Yes, they are but the Member who sent me the details didn't want to post them here because they had been copied from another forum, and may turn out to be untrue.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Palmeras16 Thu 9 Feb - 10:34

[quote="Panda]Yes, they are but the Member who sent me the details didn't want to post them here because they had been copied from another forum, and may turn out to be untrue.[/quote]

If it's not permitted to discuss 'possible untruths' on here then this forum would cease to exist.
Palmeras16
Palmeras16
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :
The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 Left_bar_bleue66 / 10066 / 100The Gonçalo Amaral v Marcos Aragão Correia has been postponed until March 29 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 9 Feb - 10:34

Palmeras16 wrote:

Really, and where might those "rumours" have come from? Any idiot can start a "rumour".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Palmeras16 Thu 9 Feb - 10:45

Iris wrote:
Palmeras16 wrote:

Really, and where might those "rumours" have come from? Any idiot can start a "rumour".

I'm certain that Claudia will be able to shed light on this latest event, if she's permitted to divulge secret information of course.
Palmeras16
Palmeras16
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 9 Feb - 10:47

Iris wrote:
Palmeras16 wrote:

I think the McCanns are very well aware of this Forum and waiting for an excuse to shut it down if we start posting anything which we can't verify. I
also think the influx of new Members is a sign that another forum is on watch .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 9 Feb - 10:49

Panda wrote:
Iris wrote:
Palmeras16 wrote:

I think the McCanns are very well aware of this Forum and waiting for an excuse to shut it down if we start posting anything which we can't verify. I
also think the influx of new Members is a sign that another forum is on watch .

We've had quite an influx of new members, many of whom have just been sitting around for weeks and have not posted anything. I think we should give them 7 days after joining to post and if they don't they go.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 9 Feb - 11:02

Palmeras16 wrote:
Iris wrote:
Palmeras16 wrote:

I'm certain that Claudia will be able to shed light on this latest event, if she's permitted to divulge secret information of course.

Claudia has previously given us information which later turned out to be quite correct, so as far as I am concerned she is a reliable source, based on her track record. You, on the other hand, have come here with - in your own words - a "rumour", with no source, evidence or any substantiation whatsoever. For all we know you could have just made it up yourself. So don't be surprised when we don't get all hot and bothered about it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Palmeras16 Thu 9 Feb - 11:11

Iris wrote:Claudia has previously given us information which later turned out to be quite correct, so as far as I am concerned she is a reliable source, based on her track record. You, on the other hand, have come here with - in your own words - a "rumour", with no source, evidence or any substantiation whatsoever. For all we know you could have just made it up yourself. So don't be surprised when we don't get all hot and bothered about it.

No problem Iris, you're entitled to take the ostrich view on this latest setback if that suits you best.
Palmeras16
Palmeras16
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 9 Feb - 11:15

Palmeras16 wrote:
Iris wrote:Claudia has previously given us information which later turned out to be quite correct, so as far as I am concerned she is a reliable source, based on her track record. You, on the other hand, have come here with - in your own words - a "rumour", with no source, evidence or any substantiation whatsoever. For all we know you could have just made it up yourself. So don't be surprised when we don't get all hot and bothered about it.

No problem Iris, you're entitled to take the ostrich view on this latest setback if that suits you best.

Waiting for reliable information is not 'taking the ostrich view.' Unsubstantiated rumours are not welcome here. Either back up your rumour with reliable information from a reputable source or keep it to yourself until you can.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next