Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann: The Forbidden Investigation

+16
jejune
Chris
malena stool
tigger
jd16
frencheuropean
Lioned
wjk
dazedandconfused
Angelique
gillyspot
matthew
the slave
pennylane
Badboy
Wintabells
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Madeleine McCann: The Forbidden Investigation - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: The Forbidden Investigation

Post  malena stool Sat 11 Feb - 10:11

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:With thanks to Hardlinemarxist.

http://newsoftheworldonline.eu/2011-09-07-16-23-10/madeleine-mccann-book/139-madeleine-mccann-book/2361-madeleine-mccann-the-forbidden-investigation-2

This is a brilliant NOTW article with photos....so long though that after the 4th attempt , I gave up. If someone can copy and paste this in one go, be my guest....it's worth it. Madeleine McCann: The Forbidden Investigation - Page 3 25346

Panda, it's my translation, which is on my blog and also here on MM. I'll get the link for you.

Iv"e seen the other posts and links, this is a NOTW article in colour with lots of photos. I scrolled down here but couldn't see any colour
versions of the book

All they've done is stuck a few photos into my translation!

ETA: And it's not the real NOTW! It's been set up by a man who's facing charges of fraud! There is newsoftheworldonline.com, but this is newsoftheworldonline.eu.
Just read this Anna....Cheeky bastewards.... Well done for your efforts.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Madeleine McCann: The Forbidden Investigation - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine McCann: The Forbidden Investigation - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: The Forbidden Investigation - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: The Forbidden Investigation

Post  tigger Sat 11 Feb - 10:14

AnnaEsse wrote:
jejune wrote:i have to say that News of the world online was not something I knew existed, and I was fascinated to see that they're publishing an English translation of Amaral's book. If this brings information to people who are a bit vague about what's gone on, then that's all to the good.

It would have been even better if they had got their own translation instead of lifting mine from my blog, without crediting it.

It's quite unprofessional to do so, but at least this way you can't personally be accused by TM of being one of those translators who have mistranslated reports on purpose to help Amaral!
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :
Madeleine McCann: The Forbidden Investigation - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine McCann: The Forbidden Investigation - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 11 Feb - 10:14

I have also studied statistics and probability and I can tell you that the chances of that ever happening, in an article the size of a book, are so astronomically tiny that they are more or less zero.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 11 Feb - 10:15

malena stool wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

http://newsoftheworldonline.eu/2011-09-07-16-23-10/madeleine-mccann-book/139-madeleine-mccann-book/2361-madeleine-mccann-the-forbidden-investigation-2

This is a brilliant NOTW article with photos....so long though that after the 4th attempt , I gave up. If someone can copy and paste this in one go, be my guest....it's worth it. Madeleine McCann: The Forbidden Investigation - Page 3 25346

Panda, it's my translation, which is on my blog and also here on MM. I'll get the link for you.

Iv"e seen the other posts and links, this is a NOTW article in colour with lots of photos. I scrolled down here but couldn't see any colour
versions of the book

ETA: And it's not the real NOTW! It's been set up by a man who's facing charges of fraud! There is newsoftheworldonline.com, but this is newsoftheworldonline.eu.

Thanks malena. I'm not sure that I would have given permission if they had asked me. They are operating under a banner that makes the site look like the old NOTW and I thought it was. Something dodgy about that.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 11 Feb - 10:16

Iris wrote:I have also studied statistics and probability and I can tell you that the chances of that ever happening, in an article the size of a book, are so astronomically tiny that they are more or less zero.

Thanks again, Iris. As soon as I posted my last comment, I thought of the 100 monkeys with typewriters!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 11 Feb - 10:26

AnnaEsse wrote:
Iris wrote:I have also studied statistics and probability and I can tell you that the chances of that ever happening, in an article the size of a book, are so astronomically tiny that they are more or less zero.

Thanks again, Iris. As soon as I posted my last comment, I thought of the 100 monkeys with typewriters!

There's no way that 100 monkeys with typewriters could write a play. They're all far too busy on twitter, abusing people who don't believe the McCanns fairy tales.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 11 Feb - 10:27

AnnaEsse wrote:
malena stool wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

versions of the book

Thanks malena. I'm not sure that I would have given permission if they had asked me. They are operating under a banner that makes the site look like the old NOTW and I thought it was. Something dodgy about that.
It's strange that Team McCann hasn't attacked newsoftheworldonline.eu with the same vigour as they have Amaral et al, has the site only been up and running a short time or could there be a hidden agenda?
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 11 Feb - 11:00

malena stool wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
malena stool wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:

versions of the book

It's strange that Team McCann hasn't attacked newsoftheworldonline.eu with the same vigour as they have Amaral et al, has the site only been up and running a short time or could there be a hidden agenda?

The domain was registered in July 2011.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sat 11 Feb - 12:33

malena stool wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
malena stool wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:

versions of the book

Given the membership here who regularly trawl the internet yet have only stumbled across it recently it may be the same for the "researchers" looking for someone to sue.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sat 11 Feb - 12:36

malena stool wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

versions of the book

Anna could always request an acknowledgement. Mind you given his "mates" maybe the moral high ground is a better position.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jejune Sun 12 Feb - 18:34

AnnaEsse wrote:
jejune wrote:i have to say that News of the world online was not something I knew existed, and I was fascinated to see that they're publishing an English translation of Amaral's book. If this brings information to people who are a bit vague about what's gone on, then that's all to the good.

It would have been even better if they had got their own translation instead of lifting mine from my blog, without crediting it.

Okay. Sorry about that AnnaEsse. I'm reading through this thread now, and I hadn't realised that website was nothing to do with the original News of the World, or that they'd plagerised you Madeleine McCann: The Forbidden Investigation - Page 3 554636.
jejune
jejune
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 312
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  jejune Sun 12 Feb - 18:48

Chris wrote:
malena stool wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
malena stool wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Given the membership here who regularly trawl the internet yet have only stumbled across it recently it may be the same for the "researchers" looking for someone to sue.

I did actually come across it on the same day I posted it. It just happened that something I'd typed into Google brought this website up to the top of the list, so I was thrilled to see that a mass media organisation was doing something that the rest of the UK press were too scared to do. I now realise, after reading on here, that I was mistaken, but I posted it in good faith.
jejune
jejune
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 312
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Tue 14 Feb - 5:12

News of the World Disinterred.

by Anna Raccoon on February 13, 2012

http://www.annaraccoon.com/madeleine-mccann/news-of-the-world-disinterred/
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 14 Feb - 7:26

Annabel wrote:News of the World Disinterred.

Thanks Annabel,

I wonder what made Anna Raccoon start her Blog again.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 14 Feb - 8:30

Panda wrote:

Thanks Annabel,

I doubt she would have bothered with that bunch of cowboys, led by a super-fraudster, if the web site didn't feature a translation of Amaral's book.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 14 Feb - 8:36

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:

Thanks Annabel,

I doubt she would have bothered with that bunch of cowboys, led by a super-fraudster, if the web site didn't feature a translation of Amaral's book.

COWBOYS ,? SUPERFRAUDSTERS,?........Who might they be. Madeleine McCann: The Forbidden Investigation - Page 3 25346 I remember she shut up shop because of chaosraptor.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 14 Feb - 8:43

Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:

Thanks Annabel,

COWBOYS ,? SUPERFRAUDSTERS,?........Who might they be. Madeleine McCann: The Forbidden Investigation - Page 3 25346 I remember she shut up shop because of chaosraptor.

Well, apart from the fake NOTW site, she may have been encouraged by another set of cowboys and super-fraudsters! Madeleine McCann: The Forbidden Investigation - Page 3 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 14 Feb - 9:04

Madeleine McCann: The Forbidden Investigation - Page 3 613255 Its takes an "old lag to know an old lag" Madeleine McCann: The Forbidden Investigation - Page 3 294124
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 14 Feb - 10:48

Lillyofthevalley wrote: Madeleine McCann: The Forbidden Investigation - Page 3 613255 Its takes an "old lag to know an old lag" Madeleine McCann: The Forbidden Investigation - Page 3 294124

I could think of a few more apt descriptions for those 'writers.' 'Old lags,' sounds almost cuddly!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3