Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony Bennett Resignation from the MF as Secretary

+18
cherry1
Wallflower
amber
Autumn
pennylane
Lillyofthevalley
Bobsy
ShabbyTiger
almostgothic
dazedandconfused
AnnaEsse
cass
interested
Claudia79
the slave
flower
Chris
Annabel
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tony Bennett Resignation from the MF as Secretary - Page 3 Empty Something inside so strong

Post  Guest Sun 12 Feb - 14:53

Here's a link to the original version - let's not think about the one by Rik Waller!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B-4Lsrx8IA

It is I understand about the former system of apartheid in South Africa.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Tony Bennett Resignation from the MF as Secretary - Page 3 Empty Re: Tony Bennett Resignation from the MF as Secretary

Post  Autumn Sun 12 Feb - 14:55

amber wrote:
cherry1 wrote:It is terribly sad that Tony has had to take a back seat from the Foundation and forums due to the intolerable stress placed upon him by the Mccanns and their legal teams and those who have chosen to abuse him on the forums. At the end of the day Tony has asked justifiable questions and pointed out things which dont make sense about this case, questions which many of us are asking, all in order to try and find out what happened to their daughter, you would think that any parents whose daughter has gone missing would welcome any help at all to try and work towards finding out the truth.

The fact that he has been treated in this manner, merely reinforces for many of us that something is being covered up which is why they have come up with any trumped up reason to try and silence Tony as we have seen with other respected people like Mr. Amaral and Pat Brown. Tony has done much valuable work on many cases including exposing Police corruption on one case in Essex.

I would hope therefore that any judge would see that he is a sensible man, who works tirelessly to uncover injustices and raise awareness of cases which dont make sense in order to try and uncover the truth. That such a man should be targetted as Tony has been shows how truly despicable these people are in having no qualms about damaging his health and that of his family. They seem quite content to let the unanswered questions remain unanswered and therefore for Madeleine to remain missing.

In these circumstances Tony has made the right decision for himself and his family and we can but hope that one day the truth will come out and the Mccanns and their bullyboys be brought to account for the way they have behaved.

Let us not forget here, did people ask any questions or have suscpicions when Sarah Payne went missing, no, because the Paynes co-operated with the Police, they answered questions, they didnt surround themselves with a celebrity circus so from their behaviour they never triggered off any suspicions.
If the Mccanns dont like people asking questions, they have to look to themselves and take responsibility for their own behaivour, their own refusal to co-operate with the Police, their refusal to answer questions, saying one thing in one interview and apparently contradicting it in the next interview, apparently having discrepancies in ther statements along with their friends, setting up the Fund and the way in which that money has been spent etc. etc.,

But for the work that Tony and some others have done, including those who have opened forums to allow us to discuss the case, this case may well have been buried and forgotten about so let us hope that this man who has fought so hard to find out what happened to Madeleine can recoup his strength and return to full health and have peace and quiet with his family and also of course, to obtain justice in his up and coming case.

In all honesty it is my opinion that the Mccanns and their teams should all be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

cannot add anything - so well put, thank you

Hear hear, Cherry Tony Bennett Resignation from the MF as Secretary - Page 3 944533 Tony Bennett Resignation from the MF as Secretary - Page 3 307691 I honestly do not know how the McCanns etc can live with themselves, they are rotten to the core.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :
Tony Bennett Resignation from the MF as Secretary - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tony Bennett Resignation from the MF as Secretary - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Tony Bennett Resignation from the MF as Secretary - Page 3 Empty Re: Tony Bennett Resignation from the MF as Secretary

Post  jd16 Sun 12 Feb - 15:15

cherry1 wrote:it is a pity there isnt some decent barrister out there who will take this case on
for nothing to help Tony against these bullyboys!

I think they are all scared of the mccann monster bully machine. I have seen lawyers saying they really want to help but are petrified....never known anything like this scam before, its unprecedented

But....the words 'justice works in silence' has never had a more significant meaning. If I was a mccann or a Brown I'd be more petrified
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
Tony Bennett Resignation from the MF as Secretary - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tony Bennett Resignation from the MF as Secretary - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  amber Sun 12 Feb - 16:58

you're right they are afraid of the bully machine but I also think they have got away with so much because of the
basic decency of people who said little in the beginning because well what do you say to parents who have lost a child.
It took a long time for the questioning to begin and by then the PR machine had begun to work and it wasn't a case of
please feel sorry for us it was you WILL feel sorry for us and you will NOT question our story and this is more apparent
when you hear this silly woman is having to write another book to add to the lies. and to add to the coffers
well she does need a new spring outfit and you wouldn't begrudge her that ...would you?
amber
amber
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 80
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallflower Sun 12 Feb - 17:11

jd16 wrote:
cherry1 wrote:it is a pity there isnt some decent barrister out there who will take this case on

I think they are all scared of the mccann monster bully machine. I have seen lawyers saying they really want to help but are petrified....never known anything like this scam before, its unprecedented

But....the words 'justice works in silence' has never had a more significant meaning. If I was a mccann or a Brown I'd be more petrified

Really? What are they scared of? Aren't top lawyers used to heavy handed bullying tactics and unsavoury characters?
Wallflower
Wallflower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 12 Feb - 17:17

I believe some of the friends made comments before about being scared of people associated with the Mccanns or words to that effect, there would appear to be some powerful people who have jumped to their defence and there is the masonic link as well.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 13 Feb - 0:56

amber wrote:you're right they are afraid of the bully machine but I also think they have got away with so much because of the
basic decency of people who said little in the beginning because well what do you say to parents who have lost a child.
It took a long time for the questioning to begin and by then the PR machine had begun to work and it wasn't a case of
please feel sorry for us it was you WILL feel sorry for us and you will NOT question our story and this is more apparent
when you hear this silly woman is having to write another book to add to the lies. and to add to the coffers
well she does need a new spring outfit and you wouldn't begrudge her that ...would you?

Well said Amber. This is exactly how they have got this far. Lawyers and barristers are not only scared of the mccann monster machine but also if they get involved this means their whole lives and family being scrutinised in public and every detail about their lives in the public domain. Its not only just about defending against the machine.

The machine has been built right from the very top to protect their own interests. Why do you think the mccanns had a hotline to 10 Downing Street, which not even front bench government ministers have
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Mon 13 Feb - 2:09

amber wrote:you're right they are afraid of the bully machine but I also think they have got away with so much because of the
basic decency of people who said little in the beginning because well what do you say to parents who have lost a child.It took a long time for the questioning to begin and by then the PR machine had begun to work and it wasn't a case of

I often said this - there is nothing as powerful as a victim, particularly a victim who has lost a child, because its what every human being fears. That is their power - victimhood.

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 13 Feb - 6:30

It is also the classic hallmark of the bully, when confronted. to turn right round and feign victimhood.

Maybe I should paste this on the other thread as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Mon 13 Feb - 7:22

almostgothic wrote:
flower wrote:
flower wrote:If true - how very sad........... I too think both GA & TB look like the strain is telling. This needs to be sorted one way or the other................. and all because two parents took their three children, with a combined age of seven on holiday and came back with two.......................... and Nobody is expected to question the whys of it all...........................

Do you know what? Regardless of whether it's true or not my above comment still stands............ This has to be sorted and soon................. and I stand by my above................

Well said indeed.
I bet it would be very difficult to count up all the casualties, the damaged and disrupted lives associated with this case.
The McCann sceptics who are constantly threatened by legal action.
The potential witnesses who are 'visited' and pestered.
The wrongly accused.
The blonde kids grabbed in the street or splashed all over the papers.
The antis who are verbally abused 24/7 and sometimes by people who should know better.

And who would know better than a couple of doctors how this relentless trashing and manipulating of human beings can lead to stress and ill-health?
They know alright, but they do it anyway.
What does that tell you about them?
What does that tell you about the people who support them?
Tapas 7 - you are all a party to this.
Are you going to sit on your pampered arses for another five years and do nothing?
Do you think Moral Fibre is a type of breakfast cereal?

You're right, flower.
This has to be sorted out.
SOON.
Tony Bennett Resignation from the MF as Secretary - Page 3 463742 Tony Bennett Resignation from the MF as Secretary - Page 3 307691 Tony Bennett Resignation from the MF as Secretary - Page 3 307691
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Mon 13 Feb - 8:30

jd16 wrote:

I truely believe that the McCann camp are
employing 'legal brinkmanship', with all the
vast sums of ill-gotten money, and the kind,
and legal fire-power they can muster. They
can threaten, bully and over-power less
advantaged individuals and media groups.
They bring their threats to the brink but
don't follow through because they are aware
that a court of law may be their Waterloo.
The payouts from media were settled 'outside'
court, yet they havn't had a proper outline
or account of their argument heard within
the confines of a courtroom.
They have had GA's book banned, had Pat
Brown's book pulled, have TB's booklet
outlawed....All without actually standing
before a judge and asserting their views.
I now think they have reached the brink,
and their dissenters are prepared to push
them over the edge in court.
Come on Tony! Come on Pat! come on GA!
McCanns? come what may!
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum