Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not like the good old days /Blacksmith

+6
Loopdaloop
Angelique
margaret
almostgothic
Oldartform
Annabel
10 posters

Go down

Not like the good old days /Blacksmith Empty Not like the good old days /Blacksmith

Post  Annabel Mon 13 Feb - 18:06

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Not like the good old days /Blacksmith Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Not like the good old days /Blacksmith Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Not like the good old days /Blacksmith Empty Re: Not like the good old days /Blacksmith

Post  Guest Mon 13 Feb - 18:12

Excellent - fits nicely with my views on the "Hope" Thread about all the recent activity presenting Opportunities.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Not like the good old days /Blacksmith Empty Re: Not like the good old days /Blacksmith

Post  tanszi Mon 13 Feb - 18:58

so have i got it right, the defence seems to be "witnesses" of how K and G appear. Well how they appear and what they feel is a bit like a sword, double edged. The beaming photo of them in Amsterdam, look at the eyes, was withdrawn allegedly on the basis that it doesnt show what they feel inside. Conversely, is a picture of them looking sad and cold indicative that they feel sad and cold or is it more to do with the weather. So can anyone expect to state on oath and be believed that their evidence is based on how anyone is feeling from their outward appearance or behaviour, and can they be sure that what they think they are witnessing is related specifically to a predetermined situation or are there other factors, that they are unaware of, that could cause similar reactions to displays of happiness or feeling cold and sad. jimo.

IMO an excellent article by Blacksmith.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
Not like the good old days /Blacksmith Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Not like the good old days /Blacksmith Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Mon 13 Feb - 19:16

tanszi wrote:so have i got it right, the defence seems to be "witnesses" of how K and G appear. Well how they appear and what they feel is a bit like a sword, double edged. The beaming photo of them in Amsterdam, look at the eyes, was withdrawn allegedly on the basis that it doesnt show what they feel inside. Conversely, is a picture of them looking sad and cold indicative that they feel sad and cold or is it more to do with the weather. So can anyone expect to state on oath and be believed that their evidence is based on how anyone is feeling from their outward appearance or behaviour, and can they be sure that what they think they are witnessing is related specifically to a predetermined situation or are there other factors, that they are unaware of, that could cause similar reactions to displays of happiness or feeling cold and sad. jimo.

IMO an excellent article by Blacksmith.

How are the witness going to discriminate between the sad feelings as a result of GA`S book and the sad feelings as a result of their daughter disappearing? And can they prove these sad feelings are because of GAs book as opposed to sad feelings of possibly being sussed?

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 13 Feb - 19:20

I enjoyed this one!

So, I suppose they'll all be giving it plenty of this then ...

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 13 Feb - 19:21

“it’s beginning to look,” he wrote, “like the [book Madeleine] is derived rather less from any diary and more from a defence script being held in abeyance until called for.”

Yep. Thanks for bringing it here Annabel, and Blacksmith Not like the good old days /Blacksmith 307691
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Tue 14 Feb - 0:43

Annabel

Thanks from me also or Blacksmith's latest.

If I have read this right - Kate will use her Book as evidence ?

But she said it was her "version of the Truth" not carved in stone and brought down from on High.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Tue 14 Feb - 1:59

I really enjoy blacksmith's blogs. I have just read back through a load that I missed. It is full of sensible thought and insight.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Tue 14 Feb - 2:03

but hey, at least their sex life is back on track, and that's the most important thing, eh Kate?
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 14 Feb - 14:28

oh thats made me feel quite ill wintabells Not like the good old days /Blacksmith 23324
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 14 Feb - 14:49

If Kate McCann can use her book then mr amaral can say how he is - broken man and his wife and children have left him because off the mccanns.

Tit for tat.

works both ways.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 14 Feb - 20:19

BLACKSMITH, BACK TO HIS BEST Not like the good old days /Blacksmith 307691 Not like the good old days /Blacksmith 307691

Kitti gree, tit for tat, upto now nobody dare, but times are different now the money is running out imo
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum