Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Needham vs. Healy

+12
snowflake
maebee
dazedandconfused
malena stool
dutchclogs
margaret
wjk
Keela
amber
AnnaEsse
kathybelle
Lillyofthevalley
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Needham vs. Healy - Page 2 Empty Re: Needham vs. Healy

Post  amber Thu 16 Feb - 15:06

cant find one online newspaper that has reported this interview.......speaks volumes doesn't it?

They usually manage to post an item as soon as the interview is over, well they do if it is about the
McCanns and their begging bowl.
amber
amber
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 80
Warning :
Needham vs. Healy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Needham vs. Healy - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 16 Feb - 15:12

Panda wrote:
wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:I know this is not specifically to do with Madeleine but it deserves to be read, maybe for comparison.

I have just watched an interview on Breakfast T,V. with Mrs Needham and her effort to try to find Ben who disappeared 20 years ago.

Apparently kerry's Dad was renovating a Farmhouse in Greece and Ben, age 2 was playing nearby. After a while her Dad noticed it was very quiet and
Ben had disappeared.

The Farm was in a village, a dirt track road and isolated. His mother believes he was kidnapped, either to be sold or by a Mother wanting a child.

when asked how the search was progressing she said Greece will always be the first Investigators, but South Yorkshire police are now involved and CID Officers are also investigating. I don't know how they had it, but Ben's DNA has been taken from a speck of blood and an Artists impression of how he
would look today appears on the Internet, and Mrs Needham has used facebook and twitter for help.

Apparently Ben has a birthmark on the back of his neck which may have disappeared by now, but the one above his knee would not. If Benn ever reads
the internet info about him he might want to make enquiries.

Here is a Mother who has searched for 20 years without any of the benefits of a Fund, PR guy, Government support from day 1 yet she done more than
youknowwho and never given up hope.

Needham vs. Healy - Page 2 307691 Excellent Panda

Thanks wjk, that's the second compliment.....think I'd make a good Author??? Needham vs. Healy - Page 2 294124
I'd buy your book Panda, which is more than I'll ever do for the 'poor me', bewk written wrong word penned no, wrong again... churned together.. that's better, by a certain narcissistic woman who we all know who constantly craves attention... oh yes, and mustn't forget your money.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Needham vs. Healy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Needham vs. Healy - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Thu 16 Feb - 15:54

I'll buy your book too Panda. How do we pay for it though. Can we just put the money in an envelope and address it to Panda in Wales?
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 16 Feb - 16:00

Keela wrote:I'll buy your book too Panda. How do we pay for it though. Can we just put the money in an envelope and address it to Panda in Wales?
Needham vs. Healy - Page 2 23324 Needham vs. Healy - Page 2 23324
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 16 Feb - 16:10

I'm sure penguins sister book...panda books......will publish it .

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Feb - 16:31

I saw that interview this morning as I was getting ready for work, and I was waiting, just waiting, with baited breath, for the treacherous BBC to shovel the McCanns into it somewhere. Can you imagine my astonishment when they didn't get mentioned once! In fact I really felt quite deprived, because I was in the mood for a good rant Needham vs. Healy - Page 2 294124 but it is certainly changed days, before it would have been "here's Kerry Needham, and just like Kate McCann....".

I agree with other ppl here, Kerry has class and is dignified, she's never once begged for money, even although she was critical of the Greek police she was very polite and restrained about it. I hope she gets some sort of resolution soon, bless her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 16 Feb - 16:32

malena stool wrote:Ben was given the Guthrieheel-prick blood test when he was born at Boston Hospital, in Lincolnshire, and the DNA has been stored by the NHS ever since.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ben-needham-dna-profile-hope-97152

That's interesting Malena, so we know Madeleines DNA can be obtained in the same way.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 16 Feb - 18:01

Both my sons had the prick in the heal....that was over 30 years ago.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Thu 16 Feb - 18:24

Lillyofthevalley wrote:No Fund, No Government help, no rich backers and NO Clarence Mitchell to help her..........20 years on and she is still searching for Ben, Kerry is one very brave lady!

Needham vs. Healy - Page 2 307691 Needham vs. Healy - Page 2 307691 Needham vs. Healy - Page 2 Icon_flower
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 16 Feb - 19:37

dutchclogs wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:No Fund, No Government help, no rich backers and NO Clarence Mitchell to help her..........20 years on and she is still searching for Ben, Kerry is one very brave lady!

Needham vs. Healy - Page 2 307691 Needham vs. Healy - Page 2 307691 Needham vs. Healy - Page 2 Icon_flower
Well said Lillyofthevalley, dutchclogs,
And without the constant publicity/begging/litigation/narcissism and let's not forget the harassment of Tom, Dick and of course poor old Harry.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 17 Feb - 22:08

Thanks for the video AnnaEsse......very sad, did they catch the culprits?

Thanks for your compliments , ann_chovey and I agreed a while ago that we would write the definitive book in Bali, then Angelique wanted to help so I
said she could carry the luggage and do some proof reading. Needham vs. Healy - Page 2 23324
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 17 Feb - 22:31

Panda the culprits were her mother and her boyfriend .

They were both high on drugs and the boyfriend kicked the little girl so hard in the head it killed her, but not instantly .

They could off saved her but because there were outstanding warrants on both off them.....they decided to let her die instead .

Mother got 25 years and the boyfriend got life without parole.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Fri 17 Feb - 22:34

kitti wrote:Panda the culprits were her mother and her boyfriend .

They were both high on drugs and the boyfriend kicked the little girl so hard in the head it killed her, but not instantly .

They could off saved her but because there were outstanding warrants on both off them.....they decided to let her die instead .

Sad and shocking.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 17 Feb - 22:50

kitti wrote:Panda the culprits were her mother and her boyfriend .

Oh kitti, that's terrible, how can adults do that to a defenceless beautiful child. then to cut off her head.....words fail me.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 17 Feb - 23:04

The detective in the case never gave up looking for her killers and never gave up wanting to know who she really was and he succeeded in the end.

Justice came for her even though it took neally 8 years but eventually it came.

Did you know the mother had 8 other children.....

The fact that the child's head was cut with shears or something similar makes me shudder and the mother wheeled the child in buggy as if she was a sleeping child and then dumped her like a piece off rubbish....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 17 Feb - 23:14

kitti wrote:The detective in the case never gave up looking for her killers and never gave up wanting to know who she really was and he succeeded in the end.

Did you know the mother had 8 other children.....

The fact that the child's head was cut with shears or something similar makes me shudder and the mother wheeled the child in buggy as if she was a sleeping child and then dumped her like a piece off rubbish....

It's making me feel sick.!!!!! I was only about 15 when I read in the Newspaper about an 11 yr old girl who was kept in a cupboard under the Stairs
and her Mother had sewn her dress onto her.I cried for days thinking of her, apparently the mother had other children but this child for some reason was
hated.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee Fri 17 Feb - 23:16

kitti wrote:Both my sons had the prick in the heal....that was over 30 years ago.

I'm surprised Kitti. I had you down as a young one :)
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee Fri 17 Feb - 23:34

kitti wrote:The detective in the case never gave up looking for her killers and never gave up wanting to know who she really was and he succeeded in the end.

Horrific story kitti. I hadn't heard of it before. TM, I hope you're watching. Amaral is THAT etective. He WILL NOT give up until he finds out what happened to YOUR daughter.
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Fri 17 Feb - 23:34

hello maebee

My kids are in their forties and had the heel jab.

your avatar is lovely.
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sat 18 Feb - 3:32

snowflake wrote:hello maebee

My kids are in their forties and had the heel jab.

your avatar is lovely.
I think the heel prick test is still carried out routinely. Wonder if the sample are kept to store babies DNA?

The next routine test your baby will have is a heel-prick test before he is a week old. Your midwife will carry out this test. She'll take a tiny amount of blood from your baby's heel. This blood sample will be tested for:
An enzyme deficiency, called phenylketonuria (PKU).

Cystic fibrosis, which affects the lungs and digestive system.

MCADD, a rare condition that affects the way the body converts fat into energy.

Sickle cell disease, a genetic blood disorder.

A thyroid deficiency.

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/baby/newborn/newborntestsandchecks/

Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 18 Feb - 8:39

I believe DNA should be extracted from EVERY newborn and sod human rights ......if blood is routinely taken then why can't a sample be put on a DNA data base ...a DNA worldwide data base.

Can you I amagine how helpful that would be
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 18 Feb - 15:19

all my children had this test i think its called a guthrey test SPELLING i think they are saved but not sure tbh
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sat 18 Feb - 15:28

cass wrote:all my children had this test i think its called a guthrey test SPELLING i think they are saved but not sure tbh

Its still a routine test I think cass and, if you don't want your baby to have it, the onus is on the parent to say so. I can't find anything to say whether the blood is stored on a DNA data base but if its not, then its something the government should be considering.

If Madeleine was given this test and her blood stored then there would have been no question about her DNA profile. As it is we only have Gerry's word for it that the pillowcase was Madeleine's. Still puzzled why they couldn't get any DNA from the apartment or her belongings, given that she had been there for nearly a week.

ETA - my belief is that she was there for just the first day or two.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 18 Feb - 15:34

Autumn wrote:
cass wrote:all my children had this test i think its called a guthrey test SPELLING i think they are saved but not sure tbh

Its still a routine test I think cass and, if you don't want your baby to have it, the onus is on the parent to say so. I can't find anything to say whether the blood is stored on a DNA data base but if its not, then its something the government should be considering.

If Madeleine was given this test and her blood stored then there would have been no question about her DNA profile. As it is we only have Gerry's word for it that the pillowcase was Madeleine's. Still puzzled why they couldn't get any DNA from the apartment or her belongings, given that she had been there for nearly a week.

ETA - my belief is that she was there for just the first day or two.

PLEASE do not buy into this myth that the PT Police are so stupid, that they would trust Gerry to provide an accurate DNA sample. There is no policeman in this world who is that gullible.

IMHO they let him go home for another reason entirely, and they were probably watching him the whole time to see what he really did. They certainly didn't let him go home just to get a DNA sample of Madeleine's.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sat 18 Feb - 15:45

Do we know where the control Madeleine DNA came from?
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum