Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man arrested near US Capitol in 'bomb plot'

2 posters

Go down

Man arrested near US Capitol in 'bomb plot'  Empty Man arrested near US Capitol in 'bomb plot'

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 18 Feb - 7:44

The FBI provided this nutter with the means to carry out his fantasies. There are probably lots like him, who fantasize, but who would never manage to carry the fantasy into reality. Seems to me that the FBI has created this 'terrorist plot.'

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Man arrested near US Capitol in 'bomb plot'  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Man arrested near US Capitol in 'bomb plot'  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Man arrested near US Capitol in 'bomb plot'  Empty Re: Man arrested near US Capitol in 'bomb plot'

Post  Panda Sat 18 Feb - 7:57

I think Bush stirred up a Hornet's Nest when the U.S. invaded Iraq, helped by Britain.

Judging by where he lived, this guy was not poor and I just wonder if he gets himself a good Lawyer whether the charge will stick.

It could be seen as entrapment by the Police.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Man arrested near US Capitol in 'bomb plot'  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Man arrested near US Capitol in 'bomb plot'  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down