Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Was Madeleine ill a while - and then died??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Was Madeleine ill a while - and then died??

Post  NoStone on Sun 19 Feb - 12:11

I have been thinking about Rachel Oldfield's comment about the number of medics around with the knowledge to resuscitate - and also that there is little to indicate that Madeleine was out and about in the latter part of the week.

Could it be that Madeleine was seriously injured possibly when she had been crying on Monday night as reported by Mrs Fenn - that the Dr's there present looked after her on some medical premise e.g. that she had been heavily concussed but expected to pull round - but then sadly maybe Wednesday passed on? This would explain Kate's comment to her mother -'She's gone Mum, She's gone. Its the sort of comment you make when someone has been really ill but then dies. Its what I said in phone calls after mum died in hospital, everyone knew she was ill but the simplest thing to say which sums it all up was that she's gone!!! It would also explain the late and seemingly hurried arrangements constructing the abduction. I wonder if the local pharmacy's in Lagos had any unusual requests for medical equipment or drugs that week. Can you readily buy syringes etc over the counter?

This still begs the question why the Mc's would not take an injured Madeleine straight to hospital unless she was full of some drugs she should not have been and this would have shown up in tests -even adding to her condition??.

What it does explain is the involvement of the Tapas 7 - complicit in caring for an injured girl and therefore up to their necks in it after the girls death??? It could also explain why at least one of the Tapas crew was missing each evening - tending to sick children and the rest!!??

Just a thought!!

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Madeleine ill a while - and then died??

Post  kitti on Sun 19 Feb - 12:18

I agree with you....in her book she said about her 'dream'....'stay with me Madeleine'...I remember a road traffic accident on tv when someone said...'stay with us, the ambulance is on it's way'.


KM speaks some truth in her book but uses difference scenarios..

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Madeleine ill a while - and then died??

Post  cass on Sun 19 Feb - 13:46

NoStone wrote:I have been thinking about Rachel Oldfield's comment about the number of medics around with the knowledge to resuscitate - and also that there is little to indicate that Madeleine was out and about in the latter part of the week.

Could it be that Madeleine was seriously injured possibly when she had been crying on Monday night as reported by Mrs Fenn - that the Dr's there present looked after her on some medical premise e.g. that she had been heavily concussed but expected to pull round - but then sadly maybe Wednesday passed on? This would explain Kate's comment to her mother -'She's gone Mum, She's gone. Its the sort of comment you make when someone has been really ill but then dies. Its what I said in phone calls after mum died in hospital, everyone knew she was ill but the simplest thing to say which sums it all up was that she's gone!!! It would also explain the late and seemingly hurried arrangements constructing the abduction. I wonder if the local pharmacy's in Lagos had any unusual requests for medical equipment or drugs that week. Can you readily buy syringes etc over the counter?

This still begs the question why the Mc's would not take an injured Madeleine straight to hospital unless she was full of some drugs she should not have been and this would have shown up in tests -even adding to her condition??.

What it does explain is the involvement of the Tapas 7 - complicit in caring for an injured girl and therefore up to their necks in it after the girls death??? It could also explain why at least one of the Tapas crew was missing each evening - tending to sick children and the rest!!??

Just a thought!!
i have always thought that something happened on those steep steps , i think madeline fell hit her head was put to bed because they didnt realise how ill she was , rest is history - but i do still think outside help - but who , another dr nurse ?

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Madeleine ill a while - and then died??

Post  HiDeHo on Sun 19 Feb - 13:48

I always refer to 'something happening' to Madeleine earlier in the week as I feel this is a strong possibility

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Madeleine ill a while - and then died??

Post  Guest on Sun 19 Feb - 13:49

Then why all the coverup, fairy tales, phantom abductors and no body? Why not just admit that she had an accident earlier on in the week, and she died?

No, there has got to be more to it than that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Was Madeleine ill a while - and then died??

Post  Guest on Sun 19 Feb - 13:54

That would rather depend upon the circumstances that led to the accident (better described, perhaps, as misadventure: ie If it was always likely that there could be untoward consequences).


Last edited by The End Is Nigh on Sun 19 Feb - 13:54; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Was Madeleine ill a while - and then died??

Post  NoStone on Sun 19 Feb - 13:54

Iris wrote:Then why all the coverup, fairy tales, phantom abductors and no body? Why not just admit that she had an accident earlier on in the week, and she died?

No, there has got to be more to it than that.

yes Iris - maybe the 'more' was excessive drugs or drugs she should not have had that might have made her condition worse and even contribute to her death - Ritalin?

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Madeleine ill a while - and then died??

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Sun 19 Feb - 14:23

Iris wrote:Then why all the coverup, fairy tales, phantom abductors and no body? Why not just admit that she had an accident earlier on in the week, and she died?

No, there has got to be more to it than that.


Yes agree, alot lot more, I don't even like to think about it, what really happened.
Why else did all 8 of them need to write it on the back of Maddys colouring book the time lines, if it was a accident, simple admit what happened........WHATEVER IVE COME TO MY OWN CONCLUSION THAT IT WASNT AN ACCIDENT.

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Madeleine ill a while - and then died??

Post  Badboy on Sun 19 Feb - 19:03

I WONDER A SIMILIAR THING,IF SOMETHING HAPPENED BUT EITHER NOBODY NOTICED ANYTHING WRONG UN TIL IT WAS TOO LATE,OR THEY KEPT HER CONDITION SECRET PERHAPS WITH THE HELP OF OTHERS(PERHAPS STAFF??)

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7595
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Madeleine ill a while - and then died??

Post  tigger on Sun 19 Feb - 19:24

NoStone wrote:I have been thinking about Rachel Oldfield's comment about the number of medics around with the knowledge to resuscitate - and also that there is little to indicate that Madeleine was out and about in the latter part of the week.

Could it be that Madeleine was seriously injured possibly when she had been crying on Monday night as reported by Mrs Fenn - that the Dr's there present looked after her on some medical premise e.g. that she had been heavily concussed but expected to pull round - but then sadly maybe Wednesday passed on? This would explain Kate's comment to her mother -'She's gone Mum, She's gone. Its the sort of comment you make when someone has been really ill but then dies. Its what I said in phone calls after mum died in hospital, everyone knew she was ill but the simplest thing to say which sums it all up was that she's gone!!! It would also explain the late and seemingly hurried arrangements constructing the abduction. I wonder if the local pharmacy's in Lagos had any unusual requests for medical equipment or drugs that week. Can you readily buy syringes etc over the counter?

This still begs the question why the Mc's would not take an injured Madeleine straight to hospital unless she was full of some drugs she should not have been and this would have shown up in tests -even adding to her condition??.

What it does explain is the involvement of the Tapas 7 - complicit in caring for an injured girl and therefore up to their necks in it after the girls death??? It could also explain why at least one of the Tapas crew was missing each evening - tending to sick children and the rest!!??

Just a thought!!

I've always argued that the connection and protection they had from the word go would equally well have smoothed things over if Maddie'd had an accident and died, to avoid a PM.
Even without protection in place, they could have rushed her to hospital, said they were sure she was drugged by a paedophile, she'd been crying all night before etc. They could even make out they'd seen someone leaving 5a, whatever. Any results from tests could easily be adjusted by the same powers that have protected them for the last five years.
Only thing is: no Fund.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Madeleine ill a while - and then died??

Post  ann_chovey on Sun 19 Feb - 20:10

The End Is Nigh wrote:That would rather depend upon the circumstances that led to the accident (better described, perhaps, as misadventure: ie If it was always likely that there could be untoward consequences).

A push, a shove, a slap, marks possibly, allegedly. There was good reason for any cover up and I don't think it was an overdose of Calpol.

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Madeleine ill a while - and then died??

Post  malena stool on Sun 19 Feb - 22:09

An overdose of night sedation is my choice, perhaps both parents each gave a dose, unknowingly at different times on the same night. Madeleine didn't settle properly, got out of bed fell and bumped her head...the rest is history.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13246
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Madeleine ill a while - and then died??

Post  Sunflower27 on Mon 20 Feb - 13:10

I don't believe staff were in anyway involved in a cover up. First of all too risky someone would crack, and secondly, an 'abduction' from a holiday resort is very damaging to business.

Sunflower27
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Age : 43
Location : Ireland
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Madeleine ill a while - and then died??

Post  Sponsored content Today at 23:20


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum