Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i saw Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women

+19
Panda
Lillyofthevalley
NoStone
AnnaEsse
gillyspot
Annabel
Angelique
Chris
Lioned
jay2001
amber
marxman
Autumn
Justiceforallkids
Claudia79
ann_chovey
almostgothic
matthew
nospinnaker
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 3 Empty Re: i saw Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women

Post  kathybelle Thu 23 Feb - 10:45

kitti wrote:They must have other Information about them, come on....hot lips Healy .....everyone has a past.. except the mccanns!!!

i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 3 23324 @ hot lips Healey.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 3 Empty Re: i saw Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women

Post  Guest Thu 23 Feb - 11:03

I gather that was her nickname at university! I think that the tabloids were publishing details like that in the early days before the order went out from high that the McCanns are sacred cows, as it were, and nothing must be said against them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 23 Feb - 11:10

She was 100% sure it was Maddie but SHE DID NOTHING FOR A WEEK?

Another one to file under 'Bullshit'.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3