Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stray Dogs - A Possible explanation

+13
Autumn
tigger
AnnaEsse
fred
mossman
kitti
wjk
jejune
Lioned
ELI
frencheuropean
almostgothic
NoStone
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stray Dogs - A Possible explanation Empty Stray Dogs - A Possible explanation

Post  Keela Fri 24 Feb - 12:43

I see Lindy Chamberlain is hoping to get the courts to agree that her daughter was taken by a dingo and that she was in no way to blame for her disappearance. As far as I can see this could be the explanation to what happened to Madeleine. Kate did say that on a couple of her many jogs she encountered "packs" of stray dogs which were frightening. I put it to the jury that in actual fact a stray dog jumped through the window and carried Madeleine off. This would explain why the lichen on the windowsill was undistrubed. Dogs can jump and clear obstacles. Having got her out of the apartment he and his accomplicies (sp?) then carried her off never to be seen again. What do you think?
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :
Stray Dogs - A Possible explanation Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stray Dogs - A Possible explanation Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Stray Dogs - A Possible explanation Empty Re: Stray Dogs - A Possible explanation

Post  fred Fri 24 Feb - 12:45

Well done. Case closed.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Stray Dogs - A Possible explanation Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stray Dogs - A Possible explanation Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Stray Dogs - A Possible explanation Empty Re: Stray Dogs - A Possible explanation

Post  ELI Fri 24 Feb - 12:47

Brilliant !!! ......... and a lot of dog hairs were found in the apartment Stray Dogs - A Possible explanation 29204
ELI
ELI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Fri 24 Feb - 12:49

Is this the fall back plan now JT's witness of an abductor has been demolished?? Best tell SY - they have more ground work to do - flying pigs????
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 24 Feb - 12:56

Dogs are very clever and wouldnt leave fingerprints.Also Eddie and Keela would have been 'paid off' (probably took a few bones and doggy biscuits) just to throw the cops of the scent.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 24 Feb - 13:01

Lioned wrote:Dogs are very clever and wouldnt leave fingerprints.Also Eddie and Keela would have been 'paid off' (probably took a few bones and doggy biscuits) just to throw the cops of the scent.

Yes, Lioned! Since Eddie and Keela are only fed regularly on a diet of fresh salmon, bones and doggy biscuits would be exotic treats for them. They were bribed!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 24 Feb - 13:20

It could be the reason why Cuddlecat suddenly jumped up on to a high shelf ...
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 24 Feb - 13:21

almostgothic wrote:It could be the reason why Cuddlecat suddenly jumped up on to a high shelf ...

Stray Dogs - A Possible explanation 613255 Stray Dogs - A Possible explanation 23324
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Fri 24 Feb - 13:24

About dogs, here is a paragraph of Belle famille where the mother, Laurence is perturbed by dogs. Wasn'it a story with Kate McCann and dogs?

"Laurence is inattentive when she meets the special correspondent of Paris Match:
"No, for the photo, you better get in touch with Tony Legendre, our spokesman, who is in charge of the copyrights fees ... Yes Madec had good marks. But you know he was in first year at the primary school ...
We still believe he is not dead . Thanks to this light, we advance in the tunnel »
Indeed, she was upset when she went out of the hotel, by her encounter with a dog that reminded her of a promenade by the sea ... Madec rushed, without listening her, to a chained big dog who was growling fiercely. With a powerless horror, she saw the dog jump on the child .... lick and play with him. He was not at all afraid and she had wondered if this kid was not got a special power, like Harry Potter."
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Fri 24 Feb - 16:08

Keela wrote:I see Lindy Chamberlain is hoping to get the courts to agree that her daughter was taken by a dingo and that she was in no way to blame for her disappearance. As far as I can see this could be the explanation to what happened to Madeleine. Kate did say that on a couple of her many jogs she encountered "packs" of stray dogs which were frightening. I put it to the jury that in actual fact a stray dog jumped through the window and carried Madeleine off. This would explain why the lichen on the windowsill was undistrubed. Dogs can jump and clear obstacles. Having got her out of the apartment he and his accomplicies (sp?) then carried her off never to be seen again. What do you think?

Yes, I like your thinking Stray Dogs - A Possible explanation 25346

Now to get Ceasar Millan in! Stray Dogs - A Possible explanation 25346
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 24 Feb - 16:34

I'm surprised KM didn't say the blood found behind the sofa was hers that she got from a dog bite when she went jogging.

She's a bit slow there!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  ELI Fri 24 Feb - 16:36

almostgothic wrote:It could be the reason why Cuddlecat suddenly jumped up on to a high shelf ...

Bloody Hell...... it's all falling into place now Stray Dogs - A Possible explanation 23324
ELI
ELI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 24 Feb - 16:45

AnnaEsse wrote:
Lioned wrote:Dogs are very clever and wouldnt leave fingerprints.Also Eddie and Keela would have been 'paid off' (probably took a few bones and doggy biscuits) just to throw the cops of the scent.

Yes, Lioned! Since Eddie and Keela are only fed regularly on a diet of fresh salmon, bones and doggy biscuits would be exotic treats for them. They were bribed!

They may have given them some of that coconut that their partial to as well.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  jejune Fri 24 Feb - 20:46

Keela wrote:I see Lindy Chamberlain is hoping to get the courts to agree that her daughter was taken by a dingo and that she was in no way to blame for her disappearance. As far as I can see this could be the explanation to what happened to Madeleine. Kate did say that on a couple of her many jogs she encountered "packs" of stray dogs which were frightening. I put it to the jury that in actual fact a stray dog jumped through the window and carried Madeleine off. This would explain why the lichen on the windowsill was undistrubed. Dogs can jump and clear obstacles. Having got her out of the apartment he and his accomplicies (sp?) then carried her off never to be seen again. What do you think?

Mice can also jump very high, and they're great at bounding over obstacles. If there was a pack of stray mice wandering about the area I was in with my children, I'd be very reluctant to leave them to fend for themselves whilst I went off to eat a selection of tapas.
jejune
jejune
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 312
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 24 Feb - 20:52

jejune wrote:[]

Mice can also jump very high, and they're great at bounding over obstacles. If there was a pack of stray mice wandering about the area I was in with my children, I'd be very reluctant to leave them to fend for themselves whilst I went off to eat a selection of tapas.

Was the Pied Piper, a swarthy, egg shaped, spotty bloke?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 24 Feb - 21:14

fred wrote:
jejune wrote:[]

Was the Pied Piper, a swarthy, egg shaped, spotty bloke?

Stray Dogs - A Possible explanation 23324 Stray Dogs - A Possible explanation 23324
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Fri 24 Feb - 22:38

kitti wrote:I'm surprised KM didn't say the blood found behind the sofa was hers that she got from a dog bite when she went jogging.

She's a bit slow there!

There was a bloody footprint from a shoe size 5-6 (right) found in their apartment. Kate claimed she was bitten on the right calf by a stray dog (being a dr wouldn't you have thought she would have gone to hosp to get a rabies jab)? So did she say this to cover for whatever may be found in the apartment? The print was tested but showed only a moderate match to Madeleine. Would this test have ruled out Kate?
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sat 25 Feb - 9:02

Autumn wrote:
kitti wrote:I'm surprised KM didn't say the blood found behind the sofa was hers that she got from a dog bite when she went jogging.

She's a bit slow there!

There was a bloody footprint from a shoe size 5-6 (right) found in their apartment. Kate claimed she was bitten on the right calf by a stray dog (being a dr wouldn't you have thought she would have gone to hosp to get a rabies jab)? So did she say this to cover for whatever may be found in the apartment? The print was tested but showed only a moderate match to Madeleine. Would this test have ruled out Kate?

That's interesting - shouldn't that go also with the topic on Explanations given before they are needed?
I read about that, but was then told somewhere it was a forum myth - the footprint.
Imo TM never does anything without reason, so I'm glad to see it back.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 25 Feb - 9:52

Nah. Dogs are notoriously unreliable. They can't be trusted to get anything right. Gerry says so, so it must be true.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 25 Feb - 10:12

Iris wrote:Nah. Dogs are notoriously unreliable. They can't be trusted to get anything right. Gerry says so, so it must be true.

The world's number 1 investigative journalist (!) Donal MacIntyre has also twittered recently that dogs are notoriously unreliable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 25 Feb - 11:26

Shame GM mentioned the case where they weren't unreliable lol
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 25 Feb - 11:33

kitti wrote:Shame GM mentioned the case where they weren't unreliable lol

I know! This is the man who achieved a research grant. Some researcher who bases his conclusions on a sample of one and that one turns out to be erroneous!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 25 Feb - 13:28

what has always puzzeled me about his dismissal of the dogs is this. there are two dogs, one trained to find blood, the other cadaver. now, one will be physical evidence, one will not (unless he digs up the body of course).

one DID find blood, did he not ? therefore at least one of the dogs was correct in his findings. so gerry mccann cannot say the dogs were wrong, he can only say one of the dogs was wrong, in his opinion. how can he dispute the findings of the dog who alerted to blood ? the dog alerted, the blood was there. what is there to dispute ? obviously the forensic findings etc., but in terms of the dog, there is nothing to dispute.

so at the very least one of the dogs was right, then take into account previous track record etc., why would you doubt the other dog ?

or is it i who has got this wrong ?
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 25 Feb - 16:39

One thing is for sure if the dogs had reacted in Robert Murats house, then they wouldn't be notoriously wrong Sandra, they would be 100% correct, and the incompetent PJ would be slagged off for not acting on the signals.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Tue 28 Feb - 15:24

Autumn wrote:

She's a bit slow there!

A rabies jab would have been a good idea but for the poor defenceless dog! Imagine sinking your teeth into that calf Stray Dogs - A Possible explanation 23324
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum