Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Fibs 'r' us news - Blacksmith

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fibs 'r' us news - Blacksmith

Post  flower on Sun 26 Feb - 20:10

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.com/

flower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 678
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Fibs 'r' us news - Blacksmith

Post  Lioned on Sun 26 Feb - 22:51

Not sure what Blacksmith is getting at really.I certainly share his scepticism about Mr Tappins cries of innocence,so whats new ?
Criminals trying to evade justice will tell lies,looking for comparisons to the mccanns in every crime committed is going to get boring and silly.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 26 Feb - 23:12

Lioned wrote:Not sure what Blacksmith is getting at really.I certainly share his scepticism about Mr Tappins cries of innocence,so whats new ?
Criminals trying to evade justice will tell lies,looking for comparisons to the mccanns in every crime committed is going to get boring and silly.

But I actually worked out quickly what Blacksmith was trying to say there, which makes a change. I usually sit here and wonder what he's on about!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned on Sun 26 Feb - 23:18

AnnaEsse wrote:
Lioned wrote:Not sure what Blacksmith is getting at really.I certainly share his scepticism about Mr Tappins cries of innocence,so whats new ?

But I actually worked out quickly what Blacksmith was trying to say there, which makes a change. I usually sit here and wonder what he's on about!

I wonder if he proof reads what he writes.He does write very eloquently though,but at unnecessary length i think.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:13

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down