Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

A Brunt clip.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Brunt clip.

Post  marxman on Tue 28 Feb - 10:52

This link maybe of interest, when Brunt was
doing his job and asking/reporting logical and
sincere questionable actions and statements.
The mysterious 'blue bag'? The distance from
tapas to 5a?
You will also notice at the end of the short clip
the carefree hand-holding swing between the
mccann double act! I found this simple behaviour
completely alien to what I would expect from
parents/victims of such a dastardly act of loosing
a child and not knowing her fate.
Disturbing....
http://maddiemccannmilliondollarbaby.blogspot.com/2012/02/censored-gerry-mccanns-missing-sports.html

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brunt clip.

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 28 Feb - 10:57


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18462
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brunt clip.

Post  Karen on Tue 28 Feb - 11:59

Thanks for the link and the REMINDER to all the PRO's - I have posted this link all over twitter and facebook.

Thanks again

Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Location : The Netherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brunt clip.

Post  T4two on Tue 28 Feb - 12:51

marxman wrote:This link maybe of interest, when Brunt was
doing his job and asking/reporting logical and
sincere questionable actions and statements.
The mysterious 'blue bag'? The distance from
tapas to 5a?
You will also notice at the end of the short clip
the carefree hand-holding swing between the
mccann double act! I found this simple behaviour
completely alien to what I would expect from
parents/victims of such a dastardly act of loosing
a child and not knowing her fate.
Disturbing....
http://maddiemccannmilliondollarbaby.blogspot.com/2012/02/censored-gerry-mccanns-missing-sports.html

Reading your post, especially the comments concerning the parents and watching this video again, I was also struck by their demeanor. Until now I've been prepared to accept that individual photographs capture an expression for a split-second and used out of context, can be totally misleading. Therefore I had previously given them the benefit of the doubt on those shot outside the church following the birthday service, even if the smirking behind cuddlecat on the beach walkalong shot always remained particularly irritating. But what we have here is a length of film of several seconds showing two people who are definitely not behaving as though they were frantic with worry about the fate of their allegedly abducted daughter. I was immediately reminded of the 'off camera' behaviour following a BBC TV interview, showing a relaxed couple laughing and joking when they obviously thought that filming had ended. As I said at the beginning, individual shots can be misleading, but surely not lengths of film lasting several seconds? The only conclusion I can come to, is that irrespective of whether the parents know or do not know what happened to their daughter, they do not care. Witness GM's almost permanently aggressive sneer and the aggression displayed by KM at certain moments, especially when they feel that they are being challenged and it is clear that what they do care about is themselves and how they are perceived in public. This seems to be their overriding concern and yet at the same time, they appear oblivious to the damage such lengths of film cause to the image of caring and courageous parents which they, or perhaps more accurately their PR team, wish to project. Indeed, most posters on this forum and elsewhere display more concern and compassion for the missing child than they do.

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brunt clip.

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Tue 28 Feb - 12:53

Aww Brunty "How very dare you".......well done karen get it out there, espcially FB were hopefully Brunty will see it................


It just proves what Brunty really is, and how he can not be believed at all with any news he reports on

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brunt clip.

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Tue 28 Feb - 13:05

T4two I find it so very hard to understand that when any supporters of the McCanns watch video clips from the begining of this case that they do not question these two neglecting doctors, their body language is not normal to say the least of a missing/abducted childs parents..

The more people who see these sort of videos the better, and this is just what is happening on FB and Twitter its full of them.


Last edited by Lillyofthevalley on Tue 28 Feb - 13:06; edited 1 time in total

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brunt clip.

Post  margaret on Tue 28 Feb - 13:06

Brunty goes whichever way the wind blows. If the McCanns were charged with any crime tomorrow he'd have us believe he 'knew' all along. There's an village missing it's idiot somewhere.....

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brunt clip.

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Tue 28 Feb - 13:08

I agree Margaret, we all know what he is like, but atleast we have the evidence to watch, the proof thats shows just what a t****r Brunt is luckly.

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brunt clip.

Post  Keela on Tue 28 Feb - 13:14

T4Two -

Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Age : 63
Location : Darkened room, hoping for the best.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brunt clip.

Post  tigger on Tue 28 Feb - 13:18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVUnMtW9ciI

This is the link for the sudden change of mood at the end of the interview -exactly a year after she disappeared.

Some have argued that this is sheer relief at getting the interview over, however I think Gerry in particular behaved as if he's scored a goal, rather than remembered his dead daughter.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

BBC interview May 2008

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Tue 28 Feb - 13:54

It is very hard to reconcile the terrible anguish they purported to be feeling on the eve of the first anniversary of their daughter's disappearance with the total change of mood that occurs at 2.40 in this clip.

Do we have any lipreaders who can translate what Kate said?

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brunt clip.

Post  mummy45 on Tue 28 Feb - 14:09

God when I watch that I cannot believe this hasn't been solved! The bag was mentioned here in definite terms not as some vague possibility I didn't know that I thought gerry said there never was a bag. Martin Brunt's smirk when he describes the distance from the tapas bar to the gate of the apartment in comparison to Gerry's description of the distance looks like he doesn't believe them. I wondered why he changed his mind or who leaned on him more like!

mummy45
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 170
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brunt clip.

Post  Keela on Tue 28 Feb - 14:28

mummy45 wrote:God when I watch that I cannot believe this hasn't been solved! The bag was mentioned here in definite terms not as some vague possibility I didn't know that I thought gerry said there never was a bag. Martin Brunt's smirk when he describes the distance from the tapas bar to the gate of the apartment in comparison to Gerry's description of the distance looks like he doesn't believe them. I wondered why he changed his mind or who leaned on him more like!


If the blue bag had never existed or belonged to Gerry, wouldn't you have thought he would have jumped on this statement like a rabid dog?

Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Age : 63
Location : Darkened room, hoping for the best.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brunt clip.

Post  wjk on Tue 28 Feb - 14:54

Keela wrote:
mummy45 wrote:God when I watch that I cannot believe this hasn't been solved! The bag was mentioned here in definite terms not as some vague possibility I didn't know that I thought gerry said there never was a bag. Martin Brunt's smirk when he describes the distance from the tapas bar to the gate of the apartment in comparison to Gerry's description of the distance looks like he doesn't believe them. I wondered why he changed his mind or who leaned on him more like!


If the blue bag had never existed or belonged to Gerry, wouldn't you have thought he would have jumped on this statement like a rabid dog?


Yes, Keela. And we all know it existed because we saw it in the photo's of the wardrobe, where Eddie alerted.

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brunt clip.

Post  Keela on Tue 28 Feb - 15:00

wjk wrote:
Keela wrote:
mummy45 wrote:God when I watch that I cannot believe this hasn't been solved! The bag was mentioned here in definite terms not as some vague possibility I didn't know that I thought gerry said there never was a bag. Martin Brunt's smirk when he describes the distance from the tapas bar to the gate of the apartment in comparison to Gerry's description of the distance looks like he doesn't believe them. I wondered why he changed his mind or who leaned on him more like!


If the blue bag had never existed or belonged to Gerry, wouldn't you have thought he would have jumped on this statement like a rabid dog?


Yes, Keela. And we all know it existed because we saw it in the photo's of the wardrobe, where Eddie alerted.


So this comes under the thread of Why. Why hasn't someone picked up on this. Who is being protected big time and WHY. We can only hope that this nasty mess gets sorted out and they don't manage to ride off into the sunset .Personally unless something or someone cracks, I think they will.

Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Age : 63
Location : Darkened room, hoping for the best.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brunt clip.

Post  T4two on Tue 28 Feb - 15:46

Keela wrote:
wjk wrote:
Keela wrote:
mummy45 wrote:God when I watch that I cannot believe this hasn't been solved! The bag was mentioned here in definite terms not as some vague possibility I didn't know that I thought gerry said there never was a bag. Martin Brunt's smirk when he describes the distance from the tapas bar to the gate of the apartment in comparison to Gerry's description of the distance looks like he doesn't believe them. I wondered why he changed his mind or who leaned on him more like!


If the blue bag had never existed or belonged to Gerry, wouldn't you have thought he would have jumped on this statement like a rabid dog?


Yes, Keela. And we all know it existed because we saw it in the photo's of the wardrobe, where Eddie alerted.


So this comes under the thread of Why. Why hasn't someone picked up on this. Who is being protected big time and WHY. We can only hope that this nasty mess gets sorted out and they don't manage to ride off into the sunset .Personally unless something or someone cracks, I think they will.

Comparing this with other recent cases where convictions were obtained even though a body had not been found and there was no forensic evidence, there is just as much if not more circumstantial evidence for a similar conviction, but there the similarities end. Here the numbers of other people involved, either as exonerating witnesses or active supporters, is far greater and there are considerable amounts of money involved. IMO the sheer scale of the subterfuge that seems to be employed at every level points to something more than an accidental death and cover up by two narcissistic doctors and their holiday chums. Obtaining a conviction against the McCanns is one thing, actually solving whatever crimes have been committed and by doing so exposing the parts all the other protagonists have played, is another.

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brunt clip.

Post  interested on Tue 28 Feb - 17:01

Regarding the distance from the apartment, Brunt says, "not QUITE as Gerry McCann described it". I would have to say that remark covers EVERYTHING both McCanns have had to say, NOTHING was as they described ANYTHING.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2428
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brunt clip.

Post  Panda on Tue 28 Feb - 17:38



Hasn't it been said that Doctors and Nurses witness so much pain and wounds etc that their take on a body is far different to the average person and
they build up some kind of immunity?. I think this is the reason the McCanns appear so coldhearted and belligerent because they don't react as we
expect them to behave.
I seem to remember that the Tapas Restaurant has been turned into a Pizza Parlour, or something like that, so if SY intend to do their own recon, it
will be hard I should think.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brunt clip.

Post  T4two on Tue 28 Feb - 19:50

Panda wrote:

Hasn't it been said that Doctors and Nurses witness so much pain and wounds etc that their take on a body is far different to the average person and
they build up some kind of immunity?. I think this is the reason the McCanns appear so coldhearted and belligerent because they don't react as we
expect them to behave.
I seem to remember that the Tapas Restaurant has been turned into a Pizza Parlour, or something like that, so if SY intend to do their own recon, it
will be hard I should think.

It might be true of the McCanns but if you're saying that doctors in general do not feel the same emotions when confronted with death and therefore do not react as 'normal' human beings, it's debatable. I have known doctors (and nurses) who could react as you say as long as they were not emotionally involved with the patient or victim, but never ever when their own family members were concerned - not possible.

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brunt clip.

Post  Panda on Tue 28 Feb - 20:07

T4two wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hasn't it been said that Doctors and Nurses witness so much pain and wounds etc that their take on a body is far different to the average person and
they build up some kind of immunity?. I think this is the reason the McCanns appear so coldhearted and belligerent because they don't react as we
expect them to behave.
I seem to remember that the Tapas Restaurant has been turned into a Pizza Parlour, or something like that, so if SY intend to do their own recon, it
will be hard I should think.

It might be true of the McCanns but if you're saying that doctors in general do not feel the same emotions when confronted with death and therefore do not react as 'normal' human beings, it's debatable. I have known doctors (and nurses) who could react as you say as long as they were not emotionally involved with the patient or victim, but never ever when their own family members were concerned - not possible.

I wasn't suggesting Doctors and Nurses don't have feelings, they are just better at hiding them. It would be no good if they showed too much emotion in front of a Patient , they have to be sympathetic but keep a cool head in front of Patients, not their own Families. I have great respect for the Medical
profession, I know I couldn't do it .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brunt clip.

Post  Wintabells on Wed 29 Feb - 10:33

T4two wrote: I have known doctors (and nurses) who could react as you say as long as they were not emotionally involved with the patient or victim, but never ever when their own family members were concerned - not possible.

I completely agree with you. There are two GP's in my family and I'd say they find it harder to cope with illness/death when it comes to their loved ones than the non-medical relatives. They both over-react to illness and assume the very worst and are beside themselves with worry when their own children become properly ill.

Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1329
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brunt clip.

Post  Sponsored content Today at 16:18


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum