Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Anyone Understand This?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone Understand This?

Post  ProfessorPlum on Fri 2 Mar - 22:46

http://textusa.blogspot.com/2012/03/wide-open.html

ProfessorPlum
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Age : 59
Location : The wild side of life.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Understand This?

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Fri 2 Mar - 22:55

NO!! ...but from the little bit Ive read, its got to be in some sort of code with all the highlighted bits...

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Understand This?

Post  AnnaEsse on Fri 2 Mar - 22:57

ProfessorPlum wrote:http://textusa.blogspot.com/2012/03/wide-open.html

Not me. I don't know what the point of it all is.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18417
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Understand This?

Post  ProfessorPlum on Fri 2 Mar - 23:15

Glad its not just me then They seem to be querying why Mrs Fenns door was open? To what purpose I have no idea!! I find most of the posts on there completely incomprehensible at times,a lot of words and not much substance!!

ProfessorPlum
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Age : 59
Location : The wild side of life.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Understand This?

Post  tanszi on Fri 2 Mar - 23:23

its all about opinions and what people do when, its just sometimes i consider Textusa has tunnel vision. When i have workmen here the door is always open. Perhaps they werent workmen,perhaps they were conducting a little surveillance hence the open door, perhaps they were workmen and they got hot, so leftthe door open. Mrs. Fenn was an older lady, i understand, why would she walk to Batista'swhen shes got a car she can put her bags in instead of struggling even 200 yards. I dont know perhaps im not seeing what other people are seeing. Sometimes things are as simple as they seem. jimo

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3096
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Understand This?

Post  AnnaEsse on Fri 2 Mar - 23:28

tanszi wrote:its all about opinions and what people do when, its just sometimes i consider Textusa has tunnel vision. When i have workmen here the door is always open. Perhaps they werent workmen,perhaps they were conducting a little surveillance hence the open door, perhaps they were workmen and they got hot, so leftthe door open. Mrs. Fenn was an older lady, i understand, why would she walk to Batista'swhen shes got a car she can put her bags in instead of struggling even 200 yards. I dont know perhaps im not seeing what other people are seeing. Sometimes things are as simple as they seem. jimo

I can understand why Mrs Fenn would drive to the supermarket. She probably wasn't the most fit person and, as you say, driving would have been preferable to struggling with the bags of shopping.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18417
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Understand This?

Post  marxman on Fri 2 Mar - 23:42

I think textusa is discrediting the late Mrs Fenn's
evidence by ridiculing her honesty and integrity.
Textusa is from the 'no neglect' camp I believe,
so she is on a mission to destroy all witnesses
that promote or confirm a neglect theory.
I think textusa is asserting that Mrs Fenn's evidence
is a pack of lies, motivated by some unknown reason
to assist the mccanns and that her interviews and
comments are stage-managed and bogus.
Unfortunately, Mrs Fenn is not here to defend herself
or shed further light on the evidence she did make.

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Understand This?

Post  Lioned on Fri 2 Mar - 23:45

I think textusa's been on the Wacky Backy !

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8553
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Understand This?

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Sat 3 Mar - 8:59

marxman wrote:I think textusa is discrediting the late Mrs Fenn's
evidence by ridiculing her honesty and integrity.
Textusa is from the 'no neglect' camp I believe,
so she is on a mission to destroy all witnesses
that promote or confirm a neglect theory.
I think textusa is asserting that Mrs Fenn's evidence
is a pack of lies, motivated by some unknown reason
to assist the mccanns and that her interviews and
comments are stage-managed and bogus.
Unfortunately, Mrs Fenn is not here to defend herself
or shed further light on the evidence she did make.

I'm sure she will have given the PJ enough evidence in her statement she made for them to produce in court.

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Understand This?

Post  tigger on Sat 3 Mar - 10:07

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
marxman wrote:I think textusa is discrediting the late Mrs Fenn's
evidence by ridiculing her honesty and integrity.
Textusa is from the 'no neglect' camp I believe,
so she is on a mission to destroy all witnesses
that promote or confirm a neglect theory.
I think textusa is asserting that Mrs Fenn's evidence
is a pack of lies, motivated by some unknown reason
to assist the mccanns and that her interviews and
comments are stage-managed and bogus.
Unfortunately, Mrs Fenn is not here to defend herself
or shed further light on the evidence she did make.

I'm sure she will have given the PJ enough evidence in her statement she made for them to produce in court.

I couldn't see why every action taken by mrs. Fenn was made out to be suspicious. She was over 80 yrs old. She doesn't want to walk with two heavy bags of shopping. The door is open because either the man is measuring up for a job to come or he is actually working there and needs to measure something. Normal behaviour. Even pointing out he could have a smoke on the balcony instead of downstairs? Why not?
The video that's referred to - I can't find it.
Mrs. Fenn may have put the bags down in order to close the boot, why is that significant? Usually I really like Textusa's insights, but here they're on a hiding to nothing.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Understand This?

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 3 Mar - 10:08

tigger wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:
marxman wrote:I think textusa is discrediting the late Mrs Fenn's
evidence by ridiculing her honesty and integrity.
Textusa is from the 'no neglect' camp I believe,
so she is on a mission to destroy all witnesses
that promote or confirm a neglect theory.
I think textusa is asserting that Mrs Fenn's evidence
is a pack of lies, motivated by some unknown reason
to assist the mccanns and that her interviews and
comments are stage-managed and bogus.
Unfortunately, Mrs Fenn is not here to defend herself
or shed further light on the evidence she did make.

I'm sure she will have given the PJ enough evidence in her statement she made for them to produce in court.

I couldn't see why every action taken by mrs. Fenn was made out to be suspicious. She was over 80 yrs old. She doesn't want to walk with two heavy bags of shopping. The door is open because either the man is measuring up for a job to come or he is actually working there and needs to measure something. Normal behaviour. Even pointing out he could have a smoke on the balcony instead of downstairs? Why not?
The video that's referred to - I can't find it.
Mrs. Fenn may have put the bags down in order to close the boot, why is that significant? Usually I really like Textusa's insights, but here they're on a hiding to nothing.

And maybe Mrs Fenn didn't like people smoking on her balcony. Smoke can drift in.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18417
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Understand This?

Post  Panda on Sat 3 Mar - 10:32



I just wonder why this is being discussed at all.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Understand This?

Post  Krisy22 on Sat 3 Mar - 11:06

Panda wrote:

I just wonder why this is being discussed at all.


I agree Panda. I cannot see anything wrong with Mrs Fenns actions at all.




Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3380
Location : good old Oxfordshire no goats... lots of RAIN....
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Understand This?

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 3 Mar - 11:11

Krisy22 wrote:
Panda wrote:

I just wonder why this is being discussed at all.


I agree Panda. I cannot see anything wrong with Mrs Fenns actions at all.




I can't see anything wrong either: Mrs Fenn, a woman over 80 years of age, goes in her car to do some shopping; there appears to be someone in her apartment and the door is seen to be open; the man goes downstairs for a cigarette. I must have missed something because that doesn't seem worth spending so much time and words on as are seen on the TextUsa blog.

I drive to the shop, return, open the boot and put the bags on the pavement, shut the boot. Now, I'm sure no one would wonder why I did things like that.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18417
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Understand This?

Post  ProfessorPlum on Sat 3 Mar - 11:20

Exactly thats why I asked if anyone understood this.Textusa has previously written a lot about Mrs Fenn and if I understood it correctly she seems to be implying Mrs F was lying? I do find a lot of her postings pointless and over analytical to the point of nonsense.

ProfessorPlum
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Age : 59
Location : The wild side of life.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Understand This?

Post  Panda on Sat 3 Mar - 11:31

ProfessorPlum wrote:Exactly thats why I asked if anyone understood this.Textusa has previously written a lot about Mrs Fenn and if I understood it correctly she seems to be implying Mrs F was lying? I do find a lot of her postings pointless and over analytical to the point of nonsense.

Morning Professor Plum,

I think from my own experience Textusa is devoid of subjects to discuss which would interest her Members so posts items without thought. If I remember rightly there was a photo of Mrs Fenn in a Car Park telling Journalists to stop pestering her and saying she knows nothing....something like that. Anyway, this, apart from her age prohibiting her carrying anything heavy, was maybe why she used her Car, to get rid of the Journalists even if she had to shop further afield. Also, she could have also been visiting friends as well as shopping,

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Understand This?

Post  ProfessorPlum on Sat 3 Mar - 11:40

Morning Panda

Yes I completely agree,her previous post was a clip by clip analysis of Mrs Fenn opening and closing her boot

ProfessorPlum
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Age : 59
Location : The wild side of life.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Understand This?

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sat 3 Mar - 11:48

ProfessorPlum wrote:Morning Panda

Yes I completely agree,her previous post was a clip by clip analysis of Mrs Fenn opening and closing her boot

I think that Textusa needs to get out more!


Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6695
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Understand This?

Post  Panda on Sat 3 Mar - 12:10

Not Born Yesterday wrote:
ProfessorPlum wrote:Morning Panda

Yes I completely agree,her previous post was a clip by clip analysis of Mrs Fenn opening and closing her boot

I think that Textusa needs to get out more!


Afternoon NBY, I think that"s one thing MM can be proud of, finding interesting topics and reasoned debate. This is why we have such a large
Membership and "visitors".

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Understand This?

Post  ShabbyTiger on Sat 3 Mar - 18:37

This is complete and utter, pointless nonsense which IMO will damage Textusa's credibility. Basically, it's just crap. I bet Gerry McCann is reading it and laughing his head off, and rightly so.

ShabbyTiger
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Understand This?

Post  ProfessorPlum on Sat 3 Mar - 18:38

Yup! and it wont be long before we are being called black hats lol

ProfessorPlum
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Age : 59
Location : The wild side of life.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Understand This?

Post  ShabbyTiger on Sat 3 Mar - 18:43

ProfessorPlum wrote:Yup! and it wont be long before we are being called black hats lol

How can anyone writing this unadulterated shit expect to be taken seriously in future? What does how Mrs Fenn did her shopping have to do with getting to the truth of Madeleine's disappearance? What possible value does this pointless crapola add? Rubbish, total rubbish. I bet Sir Gerry is laughing his head off at Rothley Towers, and for once, he is right.

ShabbyTiger
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Understand This?

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sat 3 Mar - 18:51

I didn't understand the reference to black hats either! If there's anyone else who is similarly challenged, this might help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hat

As for Textusa, perhaps she is trying to illustrate how some people see conspiracy theories and intrigue everywhere when there is actually nothing untoward.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6695
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Understand This?

Post  tigger on Sat 3 Mar - 18:59

Just looked at the shopping bag/boot mystery and it's perfectly simple:
she must have lifted both bags with one hand - put them on the ground and closed the boot with both hands. Then picked a bag up in each hand. Why on earth is that meaningful? It's not the 1st of april.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Understand This?

Post  ShabbyTiger on Sat 3 Mar - 19:12

tigger wrote:Just looked at the shopping bag/boot mystery and it's perfectly simple:
she must have lifted both bags with one hand - put them on the ground and closed the boot with both hands. Then picked a bag up in each hand. Why on earth is that meaningful? It's not the 1st of april.

Exactly. It's just pointless shit that will get Textusa a bad name. It addds nothing at all to the search for the truth... pointless shit. I bet Sir Gerry is laughing his head off.

ShabbyTiger
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Understand This?

Post  Sponsored content Today at 19:35


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum