Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rottweiler was afraid of Baby P's evil stepdad

Go down

Rottweiler was afraid of Baby P's evil stepdad Empty Rottweiler was afraid of Baby P's evil stepdad

Post  Guest Sun 23 Nov - 7:33

By Sara Nuwar, 23/11/2008
BABY P's evil stepfather was so violent even his vicious pet rottweiler would tremble with fear whenever he came near him.

Witness Mary told us: “The brute’s dog Kaiser was scared of him too. He was always chained up in the conservatory and would shake whenever the stepfather walked by. He had this big gash in his neck that was all sore and untreated."

The teenager recalled how Baby P’s mum put on a special show when they had visitors at the house.

“One time it was her birthday and they had a party,” she said. “The mum was a bit tipsy and dancing with Baby P, holding his hands and cooing at him. I don’t think he knew what was going on. He seemed surprised. She didn’t normally pay him any attention but because her friends were there she was showing an interest.”

Although social workers and a doctor failed to spot when Baby P’s spine had been smashed by the stepdad, Mary noticed it.

She said: “I saw he wasn’t walking very well. He was in pain and couldn’t sit up.

“It was shocking. Before he died we were on a walk in the woods and Baby P was unable to stand on his legs, he kept falling down. His stepdad just put him back in his buggy. And I never saw him walk or sit up unaided again.”

Mary insisted she cannot remember details of Baby P’s last day, shrugging her shoulders when asked.

“It’s as if my mind has gone blank,” she said. “Some things I can’t remember, I’ve blocked them out. But other things I’ll never be able to get out of my head.

“I didn’t notice any new bruises that day. On his last night the stepdad put Baby P to bed then came back down and the mum ordered a pizza.”

Next morning, August 3, Baby P’s lifeless body was found in his cot.

While most of the household erupted into panic Baby P’s mother seemed more concerned with herself—doing her hair and dressing before an ambulance was called.

“Mason tried to do mouth to mouth on Baby P’s little body on the floor of his bedroom,” Mary recalls. “I could just see Jason hunched over. He was crying.

“But the stepdad just stood there. He looked calm and didn’t seem upset. He didn’t want to do mouth to mouth. He didn’t care.”

But as the authorities began to ask questions the cocky stepdad’s mood changed.

According to Mary, he began looking over his shoulder and persuaded his lodger and her to run away with him, camping out in Epping Forest while the controversy died down.

There, while reading newspaper stories about Baby P’s death, he confessed what he had done.

“He didn’t even want to give his name when we arrived at the campsite,” says Mary. “He snuck in. He was worried police would track him down.

“He got really angry and said that he DID do it but that it wasn’t his fault that he did it. And he said there was no way he was getting the blame for it.

“Later when he calmed down he denied he did anything. And he said he’d take us down with him if he was in trouble.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Rottweiler was afraid of Baby P's evil stepdad Empty Re: Rottweiler was afraid of Baby P's evil stepdad

Post  Guest Sun 23 Nov - 9:06

What a bunch of cowards, all of them. That sadistic freak only had courage for animals and defenceless children. They should all be hanged for this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Rottweiler was afraid of Baby P's evil stepdad Empty Re: Rottweiler was afraid of Baby P's evil stepdad

Post  Guest Sun 23 Nov - 15:35

Alpha wrote:What a bunch of cowards, all of them. That sadistic freak only had courage for animals and defenceless children. They should all be hanged for this.

He and the other bastard will get whats coming to them in prison. Tracey too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 23 Nov - 17:37

SharonS wrote:
Alpha wrote:What a bunch of cowards, all of them. That sadistic freak only had courage for animals and defenceless children. They should all be hanged for this.

He and the other bastard will get whats coming to them in prison. Tracey too.

One of my old customers is in Holloway. Maybe I could send the word to her Rottweiler was afraid of Baby P's evil stepdad 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Sun 23 Nov - 17:39

For all i read about this "thing" , this man was very dangerous and didn´t have one single good sentimental inside!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Rottweiler was afraid of Baby P's evil stepdad Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rottweiler was afraid of Baby P's evil stepdad Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 23 Nov - 23:29

The lot of them are warped, i cant wait to read in the newspapers that they have been attacked in prison.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down