Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

cleaning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cleaning

Post  mariang on Mon 5 Mar - 11:25

what factual evidence do we have of the apartment being clinically clean? Were the curtains behind the sofa where blood was detected, washed ? If so, surely they would need ironing?
Was there any statements from the supermarket nearby whether cleaning fluids had been bought? We know they used the supermarket for breakfast items and the new zealand wine! Why was the 'new zealand' wine so important to mention it by where it was from? Surely you would just say a bottle of wine?
avatar
mariang
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 142
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: cleaning

Post  Wintabells on Mon 5 Mar - 13:19

I can find plenty of references to 'the curtains and the wall had been washed' but not the source (Police evidence files). Someone else may have an easy way to check this, I hope.
avatar
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1330
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: cleaning

Post  Guest on Mon 5 Mar - 13:33

mariang wrote:what factual evidence do we have of the apartment being clinically clean? Were the curtains behind the sofa where blood was detected, washed ? If so, surely they would need ironing?Was there any statements from the supermarket nearby whether cleaning fluids had been bought? We know they used the supermarket for breakfast items and the new zealand wine! Why was the 'new zealand' wine so important to mention it by where it was from? Surely you would just say a bottle of wine?

Because Lord and Lady Rothley aren't just yer ordinary unwashed public wot drinks Blue Nun.
It's in the files somewhere that "cleaning fluid" has been used.
And guess what Mary How Clean Is Your House recommends for grouting between tiles and so on. Yes, a toothbrush! Perhaps that would explain why they suddenly only had one brush for teeth cleaning between the lot of them.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: cleaning

Post  mariang on Mon 5 Mar - 14:41

If the curtains had been washed and it hadnt been picked up on the 4th that they were still damp/wet then that takes the time frame for the 'disappearance' earlier?
Blue nun lol...how old are you???
avatar
mariang
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 142
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: cleaning

Post  Guest on Mon 5 Mar - 14:50

mariang wrote:If the curtains had been washed and it hadnt been picked up on the 4th that they were still damp/wet then that takes the time frame for the 'disappearance' earlier?
Blue nun lol...how old are you???

Old enough to remember Blue Nun, Thunderbird and Sanatogen
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: cleaning

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 5 Mar - 15:14

Iris wrote:
mariang wrote:what factual evidence do we have of the apartment being clinically clean? Were the curtains behind the sofa where blood was detected, washed ? If so, surely they would need ironing?Was there any statements from the supermarket nearby whether cleaning fluids had been bought? We know they used the supermarket for breakfast items and the new zealand wine! Why was the 'new zealand' wine so important to mention it by where it was from? Surely you would just say a bottle of wine?

Because Lord and Lady Rothley aren't just yer ordinary unwashed public wot drinks Blue Nun.
It's in the files somewhere that "cleaning fluid" has been used.
And guess what Mary How Clean Is Your House recommends for grouting between tiles and so on. Yes, a toothbrush! Perhaps that would explain why they suddenly only had one brush for teeth cleaning between the lot of them.

Oh yes! Toothbrush! On another thread I commented that I used old toothbrushes for such tasks! You can really get into the crevices with a toothbrush!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)
avatar
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18548
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: cleaning

Post  mariang on Mon 5 Mar - 15:18

blue nun and thunderbird - god how sweet - thunderbird lethal.....
sorry for going off topic!!!!!
avatar
mariang
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 142
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: cleaning

Post  chrissie on Mon 5 Mar - 15:55

Off topic too but anyone remember Black Tower

If cleaning fluids are mentioned in the files, I suppose the PJ would have been able to establish if they were the same ones used by the OC cleaners?

And I thought that about the missing toothbrush too.
avatar
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Age : 56
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: cleaning

Post  cass on Mon 5 Mar - 16:17

oh im showing my age too black tower , blue nun . yes tooth brush and all using the same mucky sods . dont ask me why but its everything new when we go on holiday . but this year id forgot mine and bought one from local store in hotel . i dont get that drs would do that share , but its like amile wearing madelines sandles ,done for a reason
avatar
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: cleaning

Post  nospinnaker on Mon 5 Mar - 17:12

I would be very interested in the source of the stories about cleaning up the apartment, too. It's one of the things we all use to reinforce our belief that there were dodgy dealings at the time, so it would be a good exercise to nail it down. As far as I recall not only were the curtains washed (and I see no problem drying them quickly if simply re-hung) but were there not accounts of large amounts of bleach being used to scrub everywhere?
avatar
nospinnaker
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 188
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: cleaning

Post  ann_chovey on Mon 5 Mar - 18:24

nospinnaker wrote:I would be very interested in the source of the stories about cleaning up the apartment, too. It's one of the things we all use to reinforce our belief that there were dodgy dealings at the time, so it would be a good exercise to nail it down. As far as I recall not only were the curtains washed (and I see no problem drying them quickly if simply re-hung) but were there not accounts of large amounts of bleach being used to scrub everywhere?

The abductor/s cleaned the crime scene according to Donal MacIntyre.

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/2009/09/donal-macintyre-files-madeleine-mccann.html
avatar
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2523
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: cleaning

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 5 Mar - 18:42

ann_chovey wrote:
nospinnaker wrote:I would be very interested in the source of the stories about cleaning up the apartment, too. It's one of the things we all use to reinforce our belief that there were dodgy dealings at the time, so it would be a good exercise to nail it down. As far as I recall not only were the curtains washed (and I see no problem drying them quickly if simply re-hung) but were there not accounts of large amounts of bleach being used to scrub everywhere?

The abductor/s cleaned the crime scene according to Donal MacIntyre.

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/2009/09/donal-macintyre-files-madeleine-mccann.html

Amazing! There are cleaners working in schools who couldn't do such an amazing clean-up in two hours.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)
avatar
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18548
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: cleaning

Post  mossman on Mon 5 Mar - 18:48

ann_chovey wrote:
nospinnaker wrote:I would be very interested in the source of the stories about cleaning up the apartment, too. It's one of the things we all use to reinforce our belief that there were dodgy dealings at the time, so it would be a good exercise to nail it down. As far as I recall not only were the curtains washed (and I see no problem drying them quickly if simply re-hung) but were there not accounts of large amounts of bleach being used to scrub everywhere?

The abductor/s cleaned the crime scene according to Donal MacIntyre.

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/2009/09/donal-macintyre-files-madeleine-mccann.html


He also says they were "well versed in house breaking". translated this means they could walk through open patio doors.

Seriously, is this man ok ? Somebody should get him medical help, although it seems to me he may well know quite a few doctors already
avatar
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: cleaning

Post  Badboy on Mon 5 Mar - 19:19

THE PLACE WHERE THE POOL CLEANING SUPPLIES WERE KEPT WAS BROKEN INTO.
MAKE OF THAT WHAT YOU WILL.
avatar
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7880
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: cleaning

Post  Lioned on Mon 5 Mar - 22:31

Badboy wrote:THE PLACE WHERE THE POOL CLEANING SUPPLIES WERE KEPT WAS BROKEN INTO.
MAKE OF THAT WHAT YOU WILL.

From where did you get this snippet of information Badboy ?
avatar
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: cleaning

Post  Badboy on Mon 5 Mar - 23:01

I READ IT SOMEWHERE(POSSIBLY IN PJ FILES)
avatar
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7880
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: cleaning

Post  Lioned on Mon 5 Mar - 23:02

Badboy wrote: I READ IT SOMEWHERE(POSSIBLY IN PJ FILES)
Ok thanks.Maybe we can find out a bit more about that then.
avatar
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: cleaning

Post  Badboy on Mon 5 Mar - 23:05

Lioned wrote:
Badboy wrote: I READ IT SOMEWHERE(POSSIBLY IN PJ FILES)
Ok thanks.Maybe we can find out a bit more about that then.
LUIS ANTONIO(MICHAELA WALCZUK EX HUSBAND USED TO BE THE OC POOL CLEANER)
avatar
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7880
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: cleaning

Post  matthew on Mon 5 Mar - 23:26

Badboy wrote:
Lioned wrote:
Badboy wrote: I READ IT SOMEWHERE(POSSIBLY IN PJ FILES)
Ok thanks.Maybe we can find out a bit more about that then.
LUIS ANTONIO(MICHAELA WALCZUK EX HUSBAND USED TO BE THE OC POOL CLEANER)

& she was/is? murats girlfriend
avatar
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Age : 44
Location : holywell
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: cleaning

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 5 Mar - 23:27

matthew wrote:
Badboy wrote:
Lioned wrote:
Badboy wrote: I READ IT SOMEWHERE(POSSIBLY IN PJ FILES)
Ok thanks.Maybe we can find out a bit more about that then.
LUIS ANTONIO(MICHAELA WALCZUK EX HUSBAND USED TO BE THE OC POOL CLEANER)

& she was/is? murats girlfriend

She's his wife and they have a child.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)
avatar
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18548
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: cleaning

Post  tanszi on Tue 6 Mar - 0:16

i know this thread is about cleaning, but at 1.09 on this video, Donal says Madeleine was a notoriously bad sleeper. So the McCs should not have been surprised if she got out of bed and went to look for them. jimo
avatar
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3107
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: cleaning

Post  mariang on Tue 6 Mar - 3:27

How many people are interconnected in this case????!!!!!
I always used to like Donal mcintyres documentaries years ago. Not in the uk anymore so didnt see the one on Madeleines disappearance. His theory from what others have said on it - is an absolute joke! The 'abductors' cleaning, the abductors drugging? Does he think we are all simpletons?????
avatar
mariang
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 142
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: cleaning

Post  mariang on Tue 6 Mar - 3:37

Chrissie - black tower lol,,,all of those sweet german wines of the late 70s and early 80s - I think they have tried to make a comeback as have seen them for sale here! New Zealnad wine and australian wine are very popular here - not sure about the uk - but still wonder why Kate talks about New Zealand wine and not just a bottle of wine??? Surely you would just say 'a bottle of wine'....she has made some very odd references - like Maddies gap top and monsoon shorts.....why the reference? Gap and Monsoon are hardly chanel or burberry? I would have thought that most people of their financial background would buy clothes from these chain of stores. I cant imagine that she bought clothes for the children from a charity shop?
However does this reference to where the clothes are supposedly from tell us something else? I wonder if anyone has a child from the time of maddies disappearance, shop at monsoon for children and know if those clothes were in the summer stock for that year? Or prior year?
I know its all very long winded but the references are odd!
avatar
mariang
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 142
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: cleaning

Post  Guest on Tue 6 Mar - 7:15

mariang wrote:Chrissie - black tower lol,,,all of those sweet german wines of the late 70s and early 80s - I think they have tried to make a comeback as have seen them for sale here! New Zealnad wine and australian wine are very popular here - not sure about the uk - but still wonder why Kate talks about New Zealand wine and not just a bottle of wine??? Surely you would just say 'a bottle of wine'....she has made some very odd references - like Maddies gap top and monsoon shorts.....why the reference? Gap and Monsoon are hardly chanel or burberry? I would have thought that most people of their financial background would buy clothes from these chain of stores. I cant imagine that she bought clothes for the children from a charity shop?
However does this reference to where the clothes are supposedly from tell us something else? I wonder if anyone has a child from the time of maddies disappearance, shop at monsoon for children and know if those clothes were in the summer stock for that year? Or prior year?
I know its all very long winded but the references are odd!

Kate quite often wore a green striped top that was made by George at Asda. I honestly don't believe that they were that financially well off, despite earning what seems a fortune by most people's standards.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: cleaning

Post  nospinnaker on Tue 6 Mar - 15:57

The link to Donal MacIntyre is hardly a proper source. Has anyone got anything credible that tells us the apartment was cleaned up? I've had this almost as an article of faith that to me pointed to dodgy dealings.

Please anybody - a source for this tale?
avatar
nospinnaker
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 188
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: cleaning

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum