Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Scraping The Bottom/TEXTUSA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scraping The Bottom/TEXTUSA

Post  Annabel on Wed 7 Mar - 5:32

http://textusa.blogspot.com/

Interesting comments:

http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6891574965172458848&postID=3176060543863625645&isPopup=true

Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Scraping The Bottom/TEXTUSA

Post  gillyspot on Wed 7 Mar - 7:43

Interesting article too Annabel.

Showing what the McCanns are really about - smear & money.

Thanks for the share.

gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Scraping The Bottom/TEXTUSA

Post  AnnaEsse on Wed 7 Mar - 7:52

gillyspot wrote:Interesting article too Annabel.

Showing what the McCanns are really about - smear & money.

Thanks for the share.

They've probably been losing sleep, gnashing their teeth even more over what they reckon Amaral earned, since Kate's book took a dive in sales. And I wonder how much of the fund to find their daughter has been spent on trying to dig the dirt on Amaral? This truly is shameful behaviour by those two and they are not improving their standing with the Portuguese people when they engage in this kind of activity.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Scraping The Bottom/TEXTUSA

Post  Guest on Wed 7 Mar - 8:06

Shabby. Truly shabby.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Scraping The Bottom/TEXTUSA

Post  Guest on Wed 7 Mar - 8:12

A quote from the Mad Cat Lady on the topic of her favourite book. How childish is this!

Favorite book:


“A "Série Negra" de M.V. Montalbán, por causa da comida escolhida por cheiro côr e apalpação no Mercat de la Bóqueria e porque o investigador se chama Carvalho e não Amaral.”

(Translation: “The "Black Series" from M.V. Montalbán, because of the food chosen by color, smell and probing in the Mercat de la Boqueria and because the investigator is called Carvalho and not Amaral.”)

They are not interested in what happened to a little girl at all, not one scrap. It's all a game to them.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Scraping The Bottom/TEXTUSA

Post  Panda on Wed 7 Mar - 8:22



O.K.......I know it's early in the morning, but I can't find the Article All I get are the comments, can some kind Soul tell me how to access the Article.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Scraping The Bottom/TEXTUSA

Post  Guest on Wed 7 Mar - 8:36

Morning Panda - there are two links in the OP ................... just click on the first one

http://textusa.blogspot.com/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Scraping The Bottom/TEXTUSA

Post  Panda on Wed 7 Mar - 9:00

The End Is Nigh wrote:Morning Panda - there are two links in the OP ................... just click on the first one

http://textusa.blogspot.com/

Morning TEIN, Thanks, the McCanns must have X-ray eyes or spies in Portugal, there is definitely an air about the way the McCanns go for the jugular, Bennett, Amaral, Pat Brown there must be disquiet among their supporters .....roll on April.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Scraping The Bottom/TEXTUSA

Post  AnnaEsse on Wed 7 Mar - 10:33

Panda wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:Morning Panda - there are two links in the OP ................... just click on the first one

http://textusa.blogspot.com/

Morning TEIN, Thanks, the McCanns must have X-ray eyes or spies in Portugal, there is definitely an air about the way the McCanns go for the jugular, Bennett, Amaral, Pat Brown there must be disquiet among their supporters .....roll on April.

The McCanns seem to be trying to control the process in Portugal by digging dirt. Seems like, if some of the speculation is true, that this is a method they resort to in times of trouble. It has often been said that to have escaped any kind of court appearance, and got away with things like not taking part in a reconstruction, that they must have some kind of interesting information about certain people in power. They 'called in a few favours,' in the early days. Now why would certain people owe them a few favours?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Scraping The Bottom/TEXTUSA

Post  Panda on Wed 7 Mar - 10:45

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:Morning Panda - there are two links in the OP ................... just click on the first one

http://textusa.blogspot.com/

Morning TEIN, Thanks, the McCanns must have X-ray eyes or spies in Portugal, there is definitely an air about the way the McCanns go for the jugular, Bennett, Amaral, Pat Brown there must be disquiet among their supporters .....roll on April.

The McCanns seem to be trying to control the process in Portugal by digging dirt. Seems like, if some of the speculation is true, that this is a method they resort to in times of trouble. It has often been said that to have escaped any kind of court appearance, and got away with things like not taking part in a reconstruction, that they must have some kind of interesting information about certain people in power. They 'called in a few favours,' in the early days. Now why would certain people owe them a few favours?

Morning AnnaEsse, I thought at one time it was Gerry as a fundraiser for the Labour Party who might have info on ex-pats donating illegally to the
Labour Party and it's obvious the McCanns were friendly with the Blairs before PDL, then Gordon Brown interfering.....the McCanns did not even live in London to be part of a Social scene.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Scraping The Bottom/TEXTUSA

Post  kitti on Wed 7 Mar - 10:53

Gerry McCann rang brown on 23rd may 2007....off course we ALL have our prime minister phone no in our contacts list, don't we


And there was a reason for the British secret service to tap the mccanns phone if they are ringing prime ministers ...who knows what sensitive information they spoke about on an open line.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Scraping The Bottom/TEXTUSA

Post  almostgothic on Wed 7 Mar - 11:35

This is nothing but a vile, vicious, venomous vendetta.

Oh, and add 'vulgar' to that list too.


almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Scraping The Bottom/TEXTUSA

Post  AnnaEsse on Wed 7 Mar - 11:38

almostgothic wrote:This is nothing but a vile, vicious, venomous vendetta.

Oh, and add 'vulgar' to that list too.


I think the Amaral interview has had a result equivalent to poking a mad dog with a stick! Poke the mad dog and it tries to eat the stick.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Scraping The Bottom/TEXTUSA

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Wed 7 Mar - 12:15

I do hope that this nasty bullying letter is used in court come April by Mr Amaral......this really is desperate by Team McCann, both the interview by Amaral and this disgraceful letter from L Duate should be passed on to the Express, Im sure Richard Desmond would print it in his paper, seen as its been printed in PT....nobody would get sued.

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Scraping The Bottom/TEXTUSA

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:25


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum