Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCann case reopened?

+47
Lillyofthevalley
SteveT
comperedna
almostgothic
cass
Panda
MaryB
tanszi
Karen
mollydog
margaret
Hunger4Unger
marxman
tabs
T4two
kathybelle
mossman
tigger
welshy
Annabel
ShabbyTiger
Bobsy
bill516
Claudia79
Loopdaloop
Autumn
blossom45
jeanmonroe
NoStone
contrary
dazedandconfused
want the truth
Chris
gillyspot
chrissie1
flower
frencheuropean
jejune
matthew
interested
Wintabells
quickfingers
chrissie
wjk
Thistledown
maebee
dutchclogs
51 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

McCann case reopened? - Page 7 Empty Re: McCann case reopened?

Post  Claudia79 Sat 10 Mar - 15:16

AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
contrary wrote:Do you think that something uncovered by Pat's recent visit to PDL prompted this development? Could she have unearthed the new evidence needed to reopen the case?

The review has been going on for a year.

Justice works in silence! McCann case reopened? - Page 7 307691

I hope so, Anna.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
McCann case reopened? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCann case reopened? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sat 10 Mar - 15:17

add me to that Claudia79.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
McCann case reopened? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCann case reopened? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 10 Mar - 15:28

me too McCann case reopened? - Page 7 307691
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sat 10 Mar - 16:00

To anyone thinking that the Portuguese review taking place excludes the McCanns and their friends, one of the things they have been working on is the communications of all the group members. This review, as far as I'm aware, considers all options, as any investigation should.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sat 10 Mar - 16:18

Or maybe the abductor called to say hello before the abduction...
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

McCann case reopened? - Page 7 Empty Maddie Case: PJ/Oporto has already been on the field in the Algarve

Post  Annabel Sat 10 Mar - 16:29

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/03/maddie-case-pjoporto-has-already-been.html

Maddie Case: PJ/Oporto has already been on the field in the Algarve
10 March 2012 | Posted by Joana Morais

McCann deleted Phone calls Records,
image from the investigation case files released by the Portuguese Public Ministry(see below the page)

by Nuno Miguel Maia and Óscar Queirós

PJ inspectors from Oporto have been to the Algarve several times over the last few months, secretly working on the Maddie case. The re-analysis of all of the case’s elements has already been through the verification of telephone data.

Everyone who has been, one way or another, connected to the Madeleine McCann case investigation, on the 3rd of May of 2007, admit that there may be lapses in the process. Nevertheless, the major difficulty is related to the time that has already passed since the disappearance, which may have dissipated potential evidence that has never been found.

Confronted with JN’s yesterday news, Kate and Gerry McCann - the parents of the little English girl, who have been made arguidos in the process – released [in a press release sent to Lusa news agency yesterday] an expression of happiness over the articulation that has been established between the Scotland Yard and the Judiciary Police (PJ), through a team from the Oporto Directory.

“We are naturally happy about this development because it is exactly what we have been asking for. We hope that this re-evaluation of the case will result in the reopening of the process within useful time”, they declared, through their communications advisors [PR's].

JN has requested some additional clarification which did not arrive within useful time. The couple’s lawyer, Rogério Alves, also insists in the cooperation between police forces.

“What the parents want, above everything else, is to discover what happened to their daughter, naturally sustaining the hope of still being able to find her alive. In order for that to happen, it is necessary that the police forces don’t stop searching, don’t stop following the leads that are available”, the lawyer explains.

It is precisely in the search for clues that the PJ from Oporto has been working, in a very discreet way, over the last few months, travelling to the Algarve. They were given the mission to go through the entire previous investigation with a fine toothed comb, but also to verify the data.

As JN was able to find out, one of the aspects that is being newly worked over is the telephone traffic of the members of the group that were spending their holiday at the Ocean Club, in Lagos, in the Algarve, in May 2007. This is being done through the records of the area’s antennas.
McCann case reopened? - Page 7 OutrosApensos13pdf344Gerry2May

image from the investigation case files released by the Portuguese Public Ministry

See also:

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DELETED_CALLS.htm
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  bill516 Sat 10 Mar - 16:53

I wonder has this info been pushed out to shake a few branches to see what falls out of the tree, in particular the map. Its a sort of we know where you've been and who you were talking to, but maybe not what you said. I dont know if that sort of info is available from this record, maybe just a sort of ruse to see if the bird will rise from the undergrowth and take to flight.
bill516
bill516
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 80
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  ShabbyTiger Sat 10 Mar - 17:12

bill516 wrote:I wonder has this info been pushed out to shake a few branches to see what falls out of the tree, in particular the map. Its a sort of we know where you've been and who you were talking to, but maybe not what you said. I dont know if that sort of info is available from this record, maybe just a sort of ruse to see if the bird will rise from the undergrowth and take to flight.

Yes, it's possible bill. The PJ have those phone records that weren't allowed into evidence back in 2008 - who knows they could be absolute dynamite! If a "weak link" is confronted by this stuff, who knows what may happen.

The good news is that things are moving, a new super-squad are on the case and it looks like they are looking very closely at the parents and their friends.

Do Kate and Gerry McCann think Scotland Yard and the PJ are stupid?
ShabbyTiger
ShabbyTiger
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Sat 10 Mar - 17:20

Well didn't Kate McCann say in her book that she thought the policeman interviewing her was a F*********
T**********. Well I might be old fashioned but I think this was a very unwise thing to put in a book even if she thought it. I've not read the book but I did (against my better judgement) read one or two extracts so I might have got that wrong. Anyway I wonder what the significance of phone records were and the bank statements that are mentioned that weren't released when asked for.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  ShabbyTiger Sat 10 Mar - 17:37

MaryB wrote:Well didn't Kate McCann say in her book that she thought the policeman interviewing her was a F*********
T**********. Well I might be old fashioned but I think this was a very unwise thing to put in a book even if she thought it. I've not read the book but I did (against my better judgement) read one or two extracts so I might have got that wrong. Anyway I wonder what the significance of phone records were and the bank statements that are mentioned that weren't released when asked for.

Kate McCann probably thought she was home and dry when she wrote her tedious book. The SY will get those records, whatever they want. The "authorities" will not be able to refuse this time.

That's a thought... if they are convicted, will people who bought the book be able to sue the publisher to get their money back? Will the publisher be able to sue Kate McCann when it is proved that her book is all lies?
ShabbyTiger
ShabbyTiger
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 10 Mar - 17:42

[quote="ShabbyTiger"]
MaryB wrote:That's a thought... if they are convicted, will people who bought the book be able to sue the publisher to get their money back? Will the publisher be able to sue Kate McCann when it is proved that her book is all lies?

They can just move it into the fiction section of bookshops, where it should have been all along.

I want to know what is going to happen with the sequel now, will publication be delayed or will poor kate have to sit down and re-write the ending. McCann case reopened? - Page 7 25346
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Sat 10 Mar - 18:12

I am most heartened to read of this latest development. May I ask though that we spare a thought for the children of this group. It is the weekend, no school, with maybe some sort of enjoyable stuff being anticipated, and now it is very likely that there are sets of parents who are living on a knives edge and the atmosphere in the homes of the children, even as far as grandparents must very difficult for such young children.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  bill516 Sat 10 Mar - 18:21

I dont know Bobsy I think the children may be well used to the ups and downs of the grown ups, just at the moment it seems to be all downs. I know what you mean though its not nice being in an environment thats tense
bill516
bill516
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 80
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  ShabbyTiger Sat 10 Mar - 18:22

Bobsy wrote:I am most heartened to read of this latest development. May I ask though that we spare a thought for the children of this group. It is the weekend, no school, with maybe some sort of enjoyable stuff being anticipated, and now it is very likely that there are sets of parents who are living on a knives edge and the atmosphere in the homes of the children, even as far as grandparents must very difficult for such young children.

They should have thought of their children before they started lying to cover up the death of a 3 year old child.

The Tapas children will one day get a decent Christian burial and be allowed to rest in peace. These liars have denied Madeleine Beth McCann that privilege.

Last edited by ShabbyTiger on Sat 10 Mar - 18:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)
ShabbyTiger
ShabbyTiger
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Sat 10 Mar - 18:34

ShabbyTiger wrote:
Bobsy wrote:I am most heartened to read of this latest development. May I ask though that we spare a thought for the children of this group. It is the weekend, no school, with maybe some sort of enjoyable stuff being anticipated, and now it is very likely that there are sets of parents who are living on a knives edge and the atmosphere in the homes of the children, even as far as grandparents must very difficult for such young children.

They should have thought of their children before they started lying to cover up the death of a 3 year old child.

The Tapas children will one day get a decent Christian burial and be allowed to rest in peace. These liars have denied Madeleine Beth McCann that privilege.

ShabbyTiger, I agree all the parents should have thought about how their lies would have affected their own children. Who knows that's maybe why they lied, thinking that it would all go away and their children would not have to bear the stigma of parents removed from medical registers and worse.
I am not making any excuses at all for the gang of liars, I am just thinking of young children, this weekend, living in an even more tense atmosphere than before.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ShabbyTiger Sat 10 Mar - 18:42

Bobsy wrote:
ShabbyTiger wrote:

ShabbyTiger, I agree all the parents should have thought about how their lies would have affected their own children. Who knows that's maybe why they lied, thinking that it would all go away and their children would not have to bear the stigma of parents removed from medical registers and worse.
I am not making any excuses at all for the gang of liars, I am just thinking of young children, this weekend, living in an even more tense atmosphere than before.

Yes, fair point bobsy. The children are the real victims in this mess. How many of them will be going into care when justice calls?
ShabbyTiger
ShabbyTiger
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 10 Mar - 18:49

It most certainly is an unenviable situation that all the innocent young children find themselves in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 10 Mar - 18:58

In my opinion, Gerry and Kate McCann never imagined there would be such a hue and cry over Madeleine's disappearance. They never expected the backlash that they have received on internet forums and petitions that were drawn up within days of Madeleine's disappearance.

It's thanks to the thousands of people on internet forums and especially Goncalo Amaral, Tony Bennett and Pat Brown, that this case has remained as active as it has. Dr Amaral, Mr Bennett and Pat Brown, have been like dogs with bones and in the case of Dr Amaral and Mr Bennett, they have been the victims of appalling treatment by the McCanns.

The McCanns and their "helpers", must be quaking in their boots at this present time. I can only imagine how Gordon Brown, Richard Branson, Sir Philip Green, Brian Kennedy and other wealthy backers, will feel, if the McCanns are brought to justice. Branson, Greene and Kennedy, have publicly said how the McCanns are innocent and in the case of Richard Branson, he said he would pay for the best lawyers in the land, to help the McCanns if they were prosecuted. He showed how serious he was, by putting £100k into the fund.

Kate's father has a serious illness, this news must be stressing him out, because he and his wife know that their daughter and son-in-law are involved in Madeleine's disappearance, whether she was abducted or not. No matter how innocent they say the couple are in public, they know deep down inside that they aren't.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 10 Mar - 19:03

And then there are the "Celebs", like Lorraine Kelly, Nian Mishkov, Jeremy Lightweight Vine, Fiona Philips .............................

And nobody has considered what new therapy us Nutters will require once we've completed our duty in promoting the quest for Truth & Justice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Sat 10 Mar - 19:07

Twitter:

Piers Morgan ‏ @PearsMorganCNN

Rumor has it that #mccann 's to be interviewed under caution.

http://twitter.com/#!/PearsMorganCNN
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 10 Mar - 19:19

Well, Healy already has form in being interviewed with an associated right to silence - She should have no diifculty at all in saying "No Comment, you f****** to****s"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 10 Mar - 19:21

I wonder at what point Clarence will abandon ship?

(He'll know the form there, by now)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 10 Mar - 19:23

By the way, that isn't the real Piers Morgan, lest anybody be taken in.

But who cares, if the message is well-founded.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  welshy Sat 10 Mar - 19:25

The End Is Nigh wrote:By the way, that isn't the real Piers Morgan, lest anybody be taken in.

But who cares, if the message is well-founded.

McCann case reopened? - Page 7 130652 Oh Bloody hell, i was getting all excited. McCann case reopened? - Page 7 23324
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 395
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sat 10 Mar - 20:04

The End Is Nigh wrote:Well, Healy already has form in being interviewed with an associated right to silence - She should have no diifculty at all in saying "No Comment, you f****** to****s"

If this is done in London, she could ask for the key to Westminster Cathedral to do a bit of praying?
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next