Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

McCann case reopened?

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: McCann case reopened?

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 13 Mar - 13:18

Sara_Rose_ wrote:I agree that no matter the outcome of this case, they will still pay for any wrongs they have done. Even sociopaths and pychopaths have to regain conciousness from time to time. Imagine having to live with such a damaged & tortured mind? Sounds like hell to me.

Imagine having to live with the fact that the twins will sooner or later find out that Kate and Gerry were not "dining in the restaurant next door."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann case reopened?

Post  Sara_Rose_ on Tue 13 Mar - 13:25

AnnaEsse wrote:
Sara_Rose_ wrote:I agree that no matter the outcome of this case, they will still pay for any wrongs they have done. Even sociopaths and pychopaths have to regain conciousness from time to time. Imagine having to live with such a damaged & tortured mind? Sounds like hell to me.

Imagine having to live with the fact that the twins will sooner or later find out that Kate and Gerry were not "dining in the restaurant next door."

Indeed. You said it all in this one line.

"Wherever they go and whatever they do, the shadow of what they did will be hanging over them."

I cannot imagine living under such a black & heavy shadow, makes me shudder thinking about it.

Sara_Rose_
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 56
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top