Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrew Cooke missing from North East London

Go down

Andrew Cooke missing from North East London  Empty Andrew Cooke missing from North East London

Post  Wintabells Mon 12 Mar - 12:12

http://www.missingpeople.org.uk/andrewcooke

Please keep your eyes peeled for Andrew Cooke.

Andrew Cooke missing from North East London  12-000404_1
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :
Andrew Cooke missing from North East London  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andrew Cooke missing from North East London  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Andrew Cooke missing from North East London  Empty Re: Andrew Cooke missing from North East London

Post  Guest Mon 12 Mar - 14:56

By coincidence I saw a missing poster today for this chap in my local chemist - I live on the borders of East London and Essex. May I ask Wintabells if he's known to you?

I can only imagine how it must be for friends and families when someone goes missing like this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Andrew Cooke missing from North East London  Empty Re: Andrew Cooke missing from North East London

Post  Wintabells Wed 14 Mar - 5:25

Not Born Yesterday wrote:By coincidence I saw a missing poster today for this chap in my local chemist - I live on the borders of East London and Essex. May I ask Wintabells if he's known to you?

I can only imagine how it must be for friends and families when someone goes missing like this.

Hi, NBY. No, he's not known to me, but I live in North London and my teenage daughter and her friends are all very much part of the 'squat rave' scene, hence I got to hear about it. Sadly, I've read on the dedicated Facebook group that a body has been found in the canal about a mile from where Andrew was last seen and the police are certain it's him (clothing the same etc.). Very sad indeed.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :
Andrew Cooke missing from North East London  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andrew Cooke missing from North East London  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down