Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From MCF

+22
cass
kathybelle
Sara_Rose_
Panda
comperedna
tanszi
frencheuropean
margaret
mollydog
chrissie
Oldartform
pennylane
mossman
matthew
dazedandconfused
T4two
almostgothic
Annabel
Lillyofthevalley
mahlersghost
MaryB
Bebootje
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

From MCF - Page 2 Empty If they can arrest Rebekah and Charlie Brooks...

Post  comperedna Tue 13 Mar - 12:35

they are not shy of hauling in establishment figures... Why should they not do the same to a couple of two bit yobby-type medics? Not sure I buy that thing about the tenth Taliban... er I mean Tapasnik ... being someone famous who has to be protected! What's more, Cameron would not get egg on his face for bringing possible miscreants in for 'conspiring to pervert the course of justice' or whatever. The total praise and sycophancy around the parents did not happen on his watch. He just got the backwash of it. He could earn brownie points big time for sorting it all out once and for all.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :
From MCF - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100From MCF - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

From MCF - Page 2 Empty Re: From MCF

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 13 Mar - 12:35

From what Ive read, it isnt good, and Ive decided I can't do this anymore, good luck to all of you who really do believe that justice is on its way for Maddy.....I dont anylong, sorry folks it isn't doing me any good mentally, Im off.

Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

From MCF - Page 2 Empty Come back later, lilly

Post  comperedna Tue 13 Mar - 12:37

I know how you feel. I get like that sometimes.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Tue 13 Mar - 12:43

Lillyofthevalley wrote:From what Ive read, it isnt good, and Ive decided I can't do this anymore, good luck to all of you who really do believe that justice is on its way for Maddy.....I dont anylong, sorry folks it isn't doing me any good mentally, Im off.

Aaaaaaaaaaw Lilly - I know how you feel - the lack of justice really gets to us. Hope you feel better soon. From MCF - Page 2 Icon_flower
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Tue 13 Mar - 12:44

Lillyofthevalley wrote:From what Ive read, it isnt good, and Ive decided I can't do this anymore, good luck to all of you who really do believe that justice is on its way for Maddy.....I dont anylong, sorry folks it isn't doing me any good mentally, Im off.

Hi Lilly, I've the same feeling sometimes.
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 13 Mar - 12:52

@ mahlersghost

I think Cameron is quite capable of throwing any of his friends under a bus if political expediency demands.
He doesn't seem to have done anything to curb the rather robust and prolific Weeting and Elveden activities.
Why, only just this morning ...... From MCF - Page 2 25346
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 13 Mar - 12:59

almostgothic wrote:@ mahlersghost

I think Cameron is quite capable of throwing any of his friends under a bus if political expediency demands.
He doesn't seem to have done anything to curb the rather robust and prolific Weeting and Elveden activities.
Why, only just this morning ...... From MCF - Page 2 25346

Yes, looks like one of his riding buddies has been arrested!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 13 Mar - 13:05

Hey Lilly - take a break if you need it - but come back! From MCF - Page 2 Icon_flower

Way back almost five years ago, Logicman on the Mirror forum likened this saga to a rollercoaster of emotions. I think Panda also said something similar today.

It's amazing how a news article or even one person's opinion can send one into deep joy or the Slough of Despond.
But it's always been this way, and circumstances (and moods) can sometimes change by the hour!

Chin up!
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 13 Mar - 13:05

Well, like most of us, I've been involved in one way or another with this quest for Truth & Justice since Day 1 and I'm not about to give up - however discouraging the journey can be at times.

I don't do "conspiracy", I don't do "masonic glue", I don't do "class" (whatever it is), I don't do any of those things that are suggested as factors in the apparent lack of meaningful progress: Instead, I retain my optimism and my faith that it'll all come right in the end and I just do my democratic duty and campaign in my own small way both alone and with you like-minded good people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 13 Mar - 13:06

almostgothic wrote:Hey Lilly - take a break if you need it - but come back! From MCF - Page 2 Icon_flower

Way back almost five years ago, Logicman on the Mirror forum likened this saga to a rollercoaster of emotions. I think Panda also said something similar today.

It's amazing how a news article or even one person's opinion can send one into deep joy or the Slough of Despond.
But it's always been this way, and circumstances (and moods) can sometimes change by the hour!

Chin up!

That's now been renamed to the Slough of Desmond .................. From MCF - Page 2 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 13 Mar - 13:20

TEIN - that was priceless! From MCF - Page 2 294124
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Tue 13 Mar - 13:27

Fact is, apart from the Portuguese police and Scotland Yard, nobody knows anything. As one would expect - Scotland Yard are not feeding the media any information whatsoever and the Portuguese have also managed to keep quiet for the most part. This is most encouraging because it stops the kind of media frenzy developing which we saw after May 3rd 2007 and in the years that followed. The media, Portuguese and UK alike, naturally don't like this situation and therefore they will do everything they can to goad the police into making some kind of comment so that they can run with a story. Today a group of people were arrested in the telephone hacking scandal. It came as a complete surprise, because the police have not been giving a running commentary on their investigation. That is exactly the way it should be - don't expect Scotland Yard to act any differently when investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. It isn't going to happen.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 13 Mar - 13:29

There are a handful of others in the know ...................... sadly, they've kept the true details to themselves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Tue 13 Mar - 13:32

I have absolutely no conviction that they will ever be brought to justice but I suppose they're hoping against hope that we'll all just give up and go away which would serve their purposes nicely. So even though I don't think that anything will come of the new reviews, at least if we hang on in they will never rest easy in their beds and think everything has been swept under the carpet.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 13 Mar - 13:47

T4two wrote:Fact is, apart from the Portuguese police and Scotland Yard, nobody knows anything. As one would expect - Scotland Yard are not feeding the media any information whatsoever and the Portuguese have also managed to keep quiet for the most part. This is most encouraging because it stops the kind of media frenzy developing which we saw after May 3rd 2007 and in the years that followed. The media, Portuguese and UK alike, naturally don't like this situation and therefore they will do everything they can to goad the police into making some kind of comment so that they can run with a story. Today a group of people were arrested in the telephone hacking scandal. It came as a complete surprise, because the police have not been giving a running commentary on their investigation. That is exactly the way it should be - don't expect Scotland Yard to act any differently when investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. It isn't going to happen.
From MCF - Page 2 307691
while there is the internet they will run but they cannot hide . god pays in many ways my gran says .

lilly get your bum back here , your needed From MCF - Page 2 25346 i have felt like giving up at times and am very sad at times , but even if i come here and just say hello it helps believe me . who do i talk to about the case all you here , because hubby rolls his eyes if i talk about it - oftern too . mam says do you expect all the drs to go to prison - no way - but the one good thing i have noticed since the beeewk is the friends that were fence sitters or dare i say family pros now are off the fence and thinking they are disgusting . so anyone that questions the mcanns can only be good , let em bleat to the press let them give themselfs enough rope
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 13 Mar - 14:20

when i become dejected about this, i sit down and close my eyes and get a clear picture in my head of rothley towers. then i see martin brunt from the waist up, because the bottom of my tv screen has a big yellow breaking news on it. (thankfully as i could not bear to see the whole lot of him). he is wearing his navy jacket and his little stripey scarf that he seems to keep for special occasions and he is talking in that special sombre voice he uses for his "serious" reporting. he is telling me how a couple in their forties, believed to be kate and gerry mccann, were this morning collected by police and taken to leicestershire police station to answer 48 questions. and then i smile.

good will always triumph over evil. From MCF - Page 2 25346
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Tue 13 Mar - 15:00

Highs & lows,peaks & troughs,ups & downs,rough with the smooth...keep the faith From MCF - Page 2 944533
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Tue 13 Mar - 15:07

mossman wrote:when i become dejected about this, i sit down and close my eyes and get a clear picture in my head of rothley towers. then i see martin brunt from the waist up, because the bottom of my tv screen has a big yellow breaking news on it. (thankfully as i could not bear to see the whole lot of him). he is wearing his navy jacket and his little stripey scarf that he seems to keep for special occasions and he is talking in that special sombre voice he uses for his "serious" reporting. he is telling me how a couple in their forties, believed to be kate and gerry mccann, were this morning collected by police and taken to leicestershire police station to answer 48 questions. and then i smile.

good will always triumph over evil. From MCF - Page 2 25346

Then over to Clarence Mitchell who puts everyone`s mind at rest saying that the police visit was, of course, at the couple`s own request. Clarence gives his assurance that the couple are overjoyed and expecting to give the police all the guidance they need.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 13 Mar - 15:22

Oldartform wrote:

Then over to Clarence Mitchell who puts everyone`s mind at rest saying that the police visit was, of course, at the couple`s own request. Clarence gives his assurance that the couple are overjoyed and expecting to give the police all the guidance they need.

From MCF - Page 2 294124
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 13 Mar - 15:53

I have just signed the Petition on Joanna Morais Blog. They are looking for 5,000 and so far there are 1811, it is for the report to be made public which
taxpayers deserve for paying for this Review and the donors deserve for contributing to the Fund. Problem is, would David Cameron be impartial if
anything detrimental was said about the McCanns.?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 13 Mar - 15:55

Hugs to you Lilly, I have often felt the way you are feeling today xx From MCF - Page 2 83453

We cannot know what the review will uncover, no matter what its initial parameters were. That 'something out of left field' some of us have pinned our hopes on is still a distinct possibility, especially when you consider the tidal wave of obfuscations and lies that have been told, and the havoc TM have caused in their wake. Besides, who would have thought Stephenson, Yates, Murdoch, Brooks etc, would all be cut down one by one. The sands are definitely shifting..... lots of things happening 'out of left field' as we speak.... who will be next?

Take a break, but hang in there please, even if it's just to pop in once in a while, because I really don't think the fat lady has sung yet.

From MCF - Page 2 Icon_flower

Last edited by pennylane on Wed 14 Mar - 8:55; edited 2 times in total
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Tue 13 Mar - 16:05

Panda wrote:I have just signed the Petition on Joanna Morais Blog. They are looking for 5,000 and so far there are 1811, it is for the report to be made public which
taxpayers deserve for paying for this Review and the donors deserve for contributing to the Fund. Problem is, would David Cameron be impartial if

Same here, signed it this morning - seems to be moving slowly - now 1815 From MCF - Page 2 25346
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 13 Mar - 16:12

Well l'm peed off that you're all despondant just because one person may have the wrong end of the stick.

Does anyone really think Portugal would spend another Euro or use anymore of their cops on this case if they couldn't catch the Mcs? Why bother helping the Met out then?

Are you not forgetting Pinky tried to tell us this weekend that the Mcs are hopeful the case will be reopened? When have they ever said that before?

Oh come on people this feels like the beginning of the end, though it's hard to believe. From MCF - Page 2 25346
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 13 Mar - 16:14

Oldartform wrote:
Panda wrote:I have just signed the Petition on Joanna Morais Blog. They are looking for 5,000 and so far there are 1811, it is for the report to be made public which

Same here, signed it this morning - seems to be moving slowly - now 1815 From MCF - Page 2 25346

Well done, I reckon if there is not going to be a public airing of the report,. we should all protest outside No.10 with Banners suitably inscribed , I would
attend. From MCF - Page 2 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Tue 13 Mar - 16:17

margaret wrote:Well l'm peed off that you're all despondant just because one person may have the wrong end of the stick.

Does anyone really think Portugal would spend another Euro or use anymore of their cops on this case if they couldn't catch the Mcs? Why bother helping the Met out then?

Are you not forgetting Pinky tried to tell us this weekend that the Mcs are hopeful the case will be reopened? When have they ever said that before?

Oh come on people this feels like the beginning of the end, though it's hard to believe. From MCF - Page 2 25346

Well said Margaret! From MCF - Page 2 25346
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content