Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As Chuck E. Cheese Goes So Goes America

Go down

As Chuck E. Cheese Goes So Goes America Empty As Chuck E. Cheese Goes So Goes America

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 16 Mar - 13:13

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/as-chuck-e-cheese-goes-so-goes-america

Why are wild brawls breaking out at Chuck E. Cheese restaurants all over the United States? Sadly, the epidemic of Chuck E. Cheese fights that we have seen in recent months is just another symptom of what is happening to America on a larger scale. The truth is that the fabric of our society is slowly but surely coming apart, and the rest of the world is laughing at us. But it is really sad to see Chuck E. Cheese become known more for brawls than for entertainment. When I was a kid, I loved to go to Chuck E. Cheese. The combination of pizza, arcade games and animatronic music shows was irresistible. But if you go to Chuck E. Cheese today, there is a chance that you might get taken out of there in an ambulance. In Susquehanna, Pennsylvania police were called out to one particular Chuck E. Cheese restaurant 17 times in just one recent 18 month time period. Of course it is not just Chuck E. Cheese that is having these kinds of problems. All over the nation we are seeing brawls break out in public places, we are seeing thieves become incredibly bold, and we are seeing a general breakdown in civilized behavior. So where does America go from here?

That is a very good question.

If we are seeing parents brawl with each other in front of their children at Chuck E. Cheese restaurants all over America, what does that say about the character of our citizens?

Susquehanna Police Chief Robert Martin told ABC News the following about why there have been so many of these brawls in his neck of the woods...

"It got crowded, and kids would run into each other or fight over games, which would lead to parents getting involved in fights."

When I was growing up I don't remember parents getting into wild brawls.

So what has changed?

These days, many Americans seem to be so "on edge" that just about anything can cause them to snap. The following is what one mother remembers after being brutally attacked by another mother while at Chuck E. Cheese....

"All I remember was hitting the floor and being kicked again and again in the head," she told "Nightline." "I think her husband jumped in and was kicking me too."

Clifton said she believes she was targeted because her children were taking too long in the photo booth.

"My daughter threw up, and another one of the children wet their pants because they were so scared," she said.

If you go on to YouTube and do a search for "Check E. Cheese fight" it will bring up dozens and dozens of search results.

But of course the same could be said about Denny's, IHOP and McDonald's too.

The Chuck E. Cheese brawls are particularly disturbing because Chuck E. Cheese is supposed to be a place for children. It is supposed to be a place where they can feel safe and forget about the worries of the world for a little while.

Unfortunately, Chuck E. Cheese is now a place where violence could break out at any time. For example, the following is a news report about a 60 year old grandmother that was taken away in an ambulance after being brutally attacked at a Chuck E. Cheese in Michigan....

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
As Chuck E. Cheese Goes So Goes America Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100As Chuck E. Cheese Goes So Goes America Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down