Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trayvon Martin - teenager shot by neighbourhood watch captain.

4 posters

Go down

Trayvon Martin - teenager shot by neighbourhood watch captain.  Empty Trayvon Martin - teenager shot by neighbourhood watch captain.

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 18 Mar - 16:34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgNvPdRVnyQ

Embedding disabled on the above.

This video is of the 911 call made by the neighbourhood watch captain when he spotted Trayvon close to his step-mother's house. Trayvon was visiting.

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Trayvon Martin - teenager shot by neighbourhood watch captain.  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Trayvon Martin - teenager shot by neighbourhood watch captain.  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Trayvon Martin - teenager shot by neighbourhood watch captain.  Empty Re: Trayvon Martin - teenager shot by neighbourhood watch captain.

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 19 Mar - 15:21

Video of young person who witnessed part of the incident in which Trayvon was shot.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/videogallery/68844192/News/Video:-Teen-witnessed-part-of-Trayvon-Zimmerman-confrontation

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
Trayvon Martin - teenager shot by neighbourhood watch captain.  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Trayvon Martin - teenager shot by neighbourhood watch captain.  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Trayvon Martin - teenager shot by neighbourhood watch captain.  Empty Re: Trayvon Martin - teenager shot by neighbourhood watch captain.

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 19 Mar - 15:23

The Curious Case of Trayvon Martin

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/17/opinion/blow-the-curious-case-of-trayvon-martin.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=trayvon+martin&st=cse

“He said that Tray was gone.”

That’s how Sybrina Fulton, her voice full of ache, told me she found out that her 17-year-old son, Trayvon Martin, had died. In a wrenching telephone call, the boy’s father, who had taken him to visit a friend, told her that Trayvon had been gunned down in a gated townhouse community in Sanford, Fla., outside Orlando.

“He said, ‘Somebody shot Trayvon and killed him.’ And I was like, ‘Are you sure?’ ” Fulton continued in disbelief. “I said ‘How do you know that’s Trayvon?’ And he said because they showed him a picture.”

That was Feb. 27, one day after Trayvon was shot. The father thought that he was missing, according to the family’s lawyer, Benjamin Crump, but the boy’s body had actually been taken to the medical examiner’s office and listed as a John Doe.

The father called the Missing Persons Unit. No luck. Then he called 911. The police asked the father to describe the boy, after which they sent officers to the house where the father was staying. There they showed him a picture of the boy with blood coming out of his mouth.

This is a nightmare scenario for any parent, and the events leading to Trayvon’s death offer little comfort — and pose many questions.

Trayvon had left the house he and his father were visiting to walk to the local 7-Eleven. On his way back, he caught the attention of George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old neighborhood watch captain, who was in a sport-utility vehicle. Zimmerman called the police because the boy looked “real suspicious,” according to a 911 call released late Friday. The operator told Zimmerman that officers were being dispatched and not to pursue the boy.

Zimmerman apparently pursued him anyway, at some point getting out of his car and confronting the boy. Trayvon had a bag of Skittles and a can of iced tea. Zimmerman had a 9 millimeter handgun.

The two allegedly engaged in a physical altercation. There was yelling, and then a gunshot.

When police arrived, Trayvon was face down in the grass with a fatal bullet wound to the chest. Zimmerman was standing with blood on his face and the back of his head and grass stains on his back, according to The Orlando Sentinel.

Trayvon’s lifeless body was taken away, tagged and held. Zimmerman was taken into custody, questioned and released. Zimmerman said he was the one yelling for help. He said that he acted in self-defense. The police say that they have found no evidence to dispute Zimmerman’s claim.

One other point: Trayvon is black. Zimmerman is not.

Trayvon was buried on March 3. Zimmerman is still free and has not been arrested or charged with a crime.

Yet the questions remain: Why did Zimmerman find Trayvon suspicious? Why did he pursue the boy when the 911 operator instructed him not to? Why did he get out of the car, and why did he take his gun when he did? How is it self-defense when you are the one in pursuit? Who initiated the altercation? Who cried for help? Did Trayvon’s body show evidence of a struggle? What moved Zimmerman to use lethal force?

This case has reignited a furor about vigilante justice, racial-profiling and equitable treatment under the law, and it has stirred the pot of racial strife.

As the father of two black teenage boys, this case hits close to home. This is the fear that seizes me whenever my boys are out in the world: that a man with a gun and an itchy finger will find them “suspicious.” That passions may run hot and blood run cold. That it might all end with a hole in their chest and hole in my heart. That the law might prove insufficient to salve my loss.

That is the burden of black boys in America and the people that love them: running the risk of being descended upon in the dark and caught in the cross-hairs of someone who crosses the line.

The racial sensitivity of this case is heavy. Trayvon’s parents have said their son was murdered. Crump, the family’s lawyer, told me, “You know, if Trayvon would have been the triggerman, it’s nothing Trayvon Martin could have said to keep police from arresting him Day 1, Hour 1.” Even the police chief recognizes this reality, even while disputing claims of racial bias in the investigation: “Our investigation is color blind and based on the facts and circumstances, not color. I know I can say that until I am blue in the face, but, as a white man in a uniform, I know it doesn’t mean anything to anybody.”

Zimmerman has not released a statement, but his father delivered a one-page letter to The Orlando Sentinel on Thursday. According to the newspaper, the statement said that Zimmerman is “Hispanic and grew up in a multiracial family.” The paper quotes the letter as reading, “He would be the last to discriminate for any reason whatsoever” and continues, “The media portrayal of George as a racist could not be further from the truth.” And disclosures made since the shooting complicate people’s perception of fairness in the case.

According to Crump, the father was told that one of the reasons Zimmerman wasn’t arrested was because he had a “squeaky clean” record. It wasn’t. According to the local news station WFTV, Zimmerman was arrested in 2005 for “battery on a law enforcement officer.”

Furthermore, ABC News reported on Tuesday that one of the responding officers “corrected a witness after she told him that she heard the teen cry for help.” And The Miami Herald published an article on Thursday that said three witnesses had heard the “desperate wail of a child, a gunshot, and then silence.”

WFTV also reported this week that the officer in charge of the scene when Trayvon was shot was also in charge of another controversial case. In 2010, a lieutenant’s son was videotaped attacking a black homeless man. The officer’s son also was not initially arrested in that case. He was later arrested when the television station broke the news.

Although we must wait to get the results from all the investigations into Trayvon’s killing, it is clear that it is a tragedy. If no wrongdoing of any sort is ascribed to the incident, it will be an even greater tragedy.

One of the witnesses was a 13-year-old black boy who recorded a video for The Orlando Sentinel recounting what he saw. The boy is wearing a striped polo shirt, holding a microphone, speaking low and deliberately and has the heavy look of worry and sadness in his eyes. He describes hearing screaming, seeing someone on the ground and hearing gunshots. The video ends with the boy saying, “I just think that sometimes people get stereotyped, and I fit into the stereotype as the person who got shot.”

And that is the burden of black boys, and this case can either ease or exacerbate it.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 22 Mar - 12:07

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Trayvon Martin - teenager shot by neighbourhood watch captain.  Empty Million Hoodie March Held in Honor of Trayvon Martin

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 22 Mar - 12:09

ETA: Petition for Trayvon is the fastest growing in the history of the internet! Over 800,000 signatures in a couple of days.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 24 Mar - 13:32

I have been hearing lots off different stories about this case.......one is that boy had his hand down his trousers and the man thought he had a gun.....another thing is the 911 tape has been doctored so as to not hear the mans screams.......another is that this area was gated and the boy had no reason to be there....etc etc...

We havent heard the full story yet.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 24 Mar - 15:51

kitti wrote:I have been hearing lots off different stories about this case.......one is that boy had his hand down his trousers and the man thought he had a gun.....another thing is the 911 tape has been doctored so as to not hear the mans screams.......another is that this area was gated and the boy had no reason to be there....etc etc...

He was in the gated community because he was staying with a relative there. Also, there are audio recordings by witnesses in which screaming can be heard, which cuts off immediately with the gunshot.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 27 Mar - 15:49

kitti wrote:I have been hearing lots off different stories about this case.......one is that boy had his hand down his trousers and the man thought he had a gun.....another thing is the 911 tape has been doctored so as to not hear the mans screams.......another is that this area was gated and the boy had no reason to be there....etc etc...

Kitti,

A lot more has been coming to light.

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 27 Mar - 16:10

I only listened to the first video but couldn't believe how slow the Police response was and the silly questions the Officer asked. You would think one a gun shot was heard the Police would have sent a Patrol Car straight away.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 27 Mar - 16:17

Panda wrote:I only listened to the first video but couldn't believe how slow the Police response was and the silly questions the Officer asked. You would think one a gun shot was heard the Police would have sent a Patrol Car straight away.

I think they did send help quickly. I don't think Zimmerman should have followed Trayvon when he was asked not to and I don't think shooting was the best thing to do. However, the stories in the media have been misleading: they have been posting photos of Trayvon from when he was 12 and much smaller. Apparently he was over 6' and bigger than Zimmerman, who was only around 5'3" tall. I think the case is very complicated, but also that certain people have jumped on it as a race crime when it wasn't.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 27 Mar - 16:45

I wouldn't trust Obama either..if it had been a White boy would he have spoken out...Obama isn't what he seems...I never trusted him when I found out he was going to do NOTHING about stopping a mosque being built around the corner from 911....they could build it anywhere in that city...why there and obama hasn't said a word against it, All he has said is...people have the right to build where they want to....albeit a mosque or a church.... Now come on.....FFS.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 27 Mar - 17:04

kitti wrote:I wouldn't trust Obama either..if it had been a White boy would he have spoken out...Obama isn't what he seems...I never trusted him when I found out he was going to do NOTHING about stopping a mosque being built around the corner from 911....they could build it anywhere in that city...why there and obama hasn't said a word against it, All he has said is...people have the right to build where they want to....albeit a mosque or a church.... Now come on.....FFS.

I have never trusted Obama. On the day after his inauguration, he signed an Executive Order sealing all of his own records. This has never happened before with any other president. He has recently told Congress that he doesn't need their approval to start a war. He is already behaving like a dictator and will use anything to get re-elected, including this tragic story about Trayvon Martin.

ACORN, which helped his previous campaign, signed up voters who had ZIP codes in the middle of a river! The New Black Panthers patrolled some of the voting booths. He is so confident that he will get a second term that he has promised Russia 'more flexibility,' after his election. The man is dangerous. He is a tinpot dictator and we don't know for sure where he came from or even when he arrived in the US and under what name. If he gets re-elected, he will attack Iran with impunity and WWIII will be upon us.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 27 Mar - 17:09

Can't stand his wife either......when HE retires SHE will run for congress....mark my words, you can already see what she is like now ....don't like her....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 27 Mar - 22:30

kitti wrote:Can't stand his wife either......when HE retires SHE will run for congress....mark my words, you can already see what she is like now ....don't like her....

She has cost the US taxpayers $10 million for her private holidays so far! Ten million! There's a video somewhere in which she refers to 'whitey,' and then there's the hospital she was Chief Executive for - under her orders, anyone on Medicare got sent to the hospital down the road! She's as untrustworthy as he is.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 27 Mar - 22:51

This is a long article, but I'm going to post all of it and a photo of the author because it (and the author) are very interesting.

Trayvon Martin - teenager shot by neighbourhood watch captain.  Mychal-Massie_avatar

Mychal Massie

Mychal Massie is chairman of the National Leadership Network of Black Conservatives-Project 21 – a conservative black think tank located in Washington, D.C. He was recognized as the 2008 Conservative Man of the Year by the Conservative Party of Suffolk County, N.Y. He is a nationally recognized political activist, pundit and columnist. He has appeared on Fox News Channel, CNN, MSNBC, C-SPAN, NBC, Comcast Cable and talk-radio programming nationwide.

Like a fly to fresh horse manure or his wife to a hot-buttered biscuit, Obama wasted no time injecting himself into the cruel tragedy of the Trayvon Martin shooting. The shooting and subsequent loss of life is a tragedy, but it is a tragedy that could be used to draw people together. Instead, contemptible race-mongers like Obama use it as currency to both divide and further their agenda.

Obama was elected to be leader of the country, not divide it. He claims to be a Christian, but when presented with perfect opportunities to show his faith in a healing manner, he chooses instead to play to the lowest common denominator. But with that said, his behavior was in keeping with his character.

If he felt compelled to say something, he should have said that the shooting was a terrible situation and a tragic loss for everyone concerned. He should have said that everyone had suffered loss – Trayvon’s family, his friends, the community and the gentleman who shot him. No one walked away unscathed.

But rather than call for calm – rather than say now is a time for prayer – rather than saying he would condemns race-baiting in the strongest possible terms. Obama took the lead in dividing the injured community along racial lines. Only the most contentious, abhorrent and self-indulgent human being would foment racial divide at such a time.

He has called for an investigation, but investigation in his administration has a different meaning than what we would typically expect. He didn’t call for justice or a special prosecutor in the New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case, and he’s used his office to stall and interfere with Fast and Furious – the illegal gunrunning operation led by Attorney General Eric Holder. What about the loss of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry? Shouldn’t Obama be even more eager to see justice served in the murder of a law enforcement agent, murdered by the very same illegally sold guns? What about the hundreds of Mexicans murdered by those weapons? Shouldn’t he be concerned about investigating that?

Obama used color-coded references, saying that, if he had a son, the boy would look like Trayvon. Besides the absurdity of that statement, I ask what did Obama say or do when a 13-year-old white boy – who had just arrived at the front door of his home from school – was doused with gasoline and set on fire by two black heinous and evil thugs from the same school who had followed him home? The answer: nothing. Does Obama and his Justice Department dare to suggest that the black boys setting their schoolmate on fire and then taunting him by saying “This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy”? (Read “Sharpton and Obama Prostituting Martin Shooting.”)

Where is Obama’s call for federal, state and local authorities to investigate the boys’ school, which we are told has a pandemic level of black teachers bullying and mocking white children and supporting the bullying of white children by black schoolmates?

Specific to that point, we expect Al Sharpton and the usual array of race-mongers to foment discord, but we expect and demand, more from the nation’s executive office.

For the media to label the shooting as racist, but barely report on what is being done by black teachers and students I referenced in the Kansas City, Mo., school, we can only deduce that they are not interested in truthful reporting. The national media totally ignored the vicious beating of a 12-year-old little white girl at the hands of two black classmates. They called her “fat ho, lesbian bitch and c–t” for a month before they savagely beat her, leaving her with a damaged jaw, missing teeth and a concussion. The reason for the beating? She rebuffed their attempts to compel her be their “girlfriend,” which I submit was code for wanting her to have sex with them. Even after she reported the threats and taunts to the school, McLaughlin Middle School in New Hampshire did absolutely nothing to protect her or discipline the black boys.

Both of these incidents happened earlier this month, but there was no national outcry, no national media attention, no Sharpton and no Obama. And in the case of the little girl, the local media did not even identify the boys as black except to say they were from families seeking asylum. The local media called the beating “bullying.”

Here’s my point. This incident should never have become about race – it should have been about two people with one dead. As president, Obama had a responsibility to follow President Bush’s example of handling the Duke Lacrosse Team incident. Cries by by the media, Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and even Duke University professors were ultimately proven wrong when the system was allowed to work.

Obama would do well to at least pretend to hide his racist proclivities.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/a-contemptible-race-monger-in-chief/
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 27 Mar - 22:57

I'm surprised that he has survived so long given the Americans record with assassination and attempted assassination of their politicians and presidents in particular. His security must be sweating blood every trip he makes, they certainly are earning their corn.

I doubt he'll get the opportunity to do a second term and has probably ruined any other African Americans chances of attaining presidential office for the foreseeable future. It's only a shame that Colin Powell declined the chance to stand for president, he'd have made a good one.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 27 Mar - 23:03

malena stool wrote:I'm surprised that he has survived so long given the Americans record with assassination and attempted assassination of their politicians and presidents in particular. His security must be sweating blood every trip he makes, they certainly are earning their corn.

I doubt he'll get the opportunity to do a second term and has probably ruined any other African Americans chances of attaining presidential office for the foreseeable future. It's only a shame that Colin Powell declined the chance to stand for president, he'd have made a good one.

With a bill to impeach Obama already in Congress and serious questions about other actions being unconstitutional and Sherriff Joe's investigations, it kind of occurs to me that the powers behind Obama might just decide that a lone nutter will attempt an assassination.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 28 Mar - 7:33

No doubt he will serve a second term as there is KNOWONE to seriously go up against him.....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 28 Mar - 10:01

The Trayvon Martin case is becoming very complicated. Another witness, a 13 year-old, has come forward to state that he saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman. Meanwhile, Trayvon's mother has filed 2 applications for trademarks, one for Trayvon's name and one for "I am Trayvon," for use on CDs, DVDs, posters, etc.

Witnesses can be bought, but it's being said that the 13 year-old is putting his life at risk because the New Black Panthers are out in support of not just prosecuting Zimmerman, but have offered a $10,000 reward for his capture.

Supporters of Obama have jumped on this bandwagon, selling hoodies!

The whole thing has become very divisive along racial lines when it's not really a racial thing at all since Zimmerman is Hispanic. Whatever is going on there is becoming very murky and I think could lead to riots.

ETA: A compilation of Trayvon's latest Tweets has been published. He tweeted under the name "NO_LIMIT_ N***A. The tweets have that gangsta flavour to them and are being used to tarnish Trayvon's name. However, I think there are probably many young people who communicate like that in 'rapper style,' and that doesn't make Trayvon some kind of villain.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 28 Mar - 10:09

kitti wrote:I wouldn't trust Obama either..if it had been a White boy would he have spoken out...Obama isn't what he seems...I never trusted him when I found out he was going to do NOTHING about stopping a mosque being built around the corner from 911....they could build it anywhere in that city...why there and obama hasn't said a word against it, All he has said is...people have the right to build where they want to....albeit a mosque or a church.... Now come on.....FFS.

Worse than that, kitti.... if you look at the design for the outside of the mosque, it's just supposed to be "decorative scroll work" but it is actually Stars of David, all smashed up! It's very obvious. Now if that is not designed to incite racial hatread then I don't know what is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 28 Mar - 15:01

Iris wrote:

Worse than that, kitti.... if you look at the design for the outside of the mosque, it's just supposed to be "decorative scroll work" but it is actually Stars of David, all smashed up! It's very obvious. Now if that is not designed to incite racial hatread then I don't know what is.

And yet, that will probably be ignored because no one in authority wants to upset the Muslims. We have been warned many times about 'creeping jihad,' but it has always been a matter of head in the sand, 'we see nothing.' Antisemitism is on the increase in France, but not being acknowledged in the mainstream media. Pamela Geller's web site is a good source for the news that doesn't hit the mainstream. Google 'Atlas Shrugs.'
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Trayvon Martin - teenager shot by neighbourhood watch captain.  Empty Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood, Bruises or Grass Stains on George Zimmerman

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 29 Mar - 10:22

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down