Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swedish t.v. interview

+25
fred
mossman
cass
Justiceforallkids
AnnaEsse
Oldartform
NoStone
Lillyofthevalley
kitti
cherry1
gillyspot
pennylane
Panda
Badboy
malena stool
tigger
matthew
mumbles
the slave
flower
Roasted Arizona
margaret
SteveT
Wintabells
wjk
29 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Swedish t.v. interview Empty Swedish t.v. interview

Post  fred Sat 24 Mar - 15:42

http://svtplay.se/v/2752582/skavlan/del_11_av_12

Same old, same old...
Forward on to 39 to miss the rest
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Swedish t.v. interview Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Swedish t.v. interview Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Swedish t.v. interview Empty Re: Swedish t.v. interview

Post  wjk Sat 24 Mar - 16:15

OMG! I actually can't stand looking at them any more!!
That fake 'feel sorry for us' she does drives me mad!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Swedish t.v. interview Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Swedish t.v. interview Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 24 Mar - 16:26

wjk wrote:OMG! I actually can't stand looking at them any more!!

Why don't any of these presenters ask them questions, like... Why didn't you answer the 48 question, why did you refuse to do a reconstruction? It is always an effing love in with the Mccanns
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 24 Mar - 16:28

I got as far as Kate with her letter box mouth and hair in pre-celeb state and gave up!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 24 Mar - 16:29

It's Madeleine and the Twins I feel sorry for - Madeleine was not the only victim of the unwise parenting to which she was (we are told) subjected: The Twins have to bear not just the absence of their elder sibling, but also growing awareness that the situation in which she found herself was wholly avoidable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sat 24 Mar - 16:36

Still reprising the same script.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 24 Mar - 16:40

fred wrote:http://svtplay.se/v/2752582/skavlan/del_11_av_12

Same old, same old...
Forward on to 39 to miss the rest

Thanks fred......this must be a fairly recent interview, another publicity stunt to sell the Book I presume. I don't think the Presenter was taken in though and Gerry saying the Portugese tried to force a confession out of him is "Ludicrous". I'm just waiting for some intrepid Presenter to ask them point blank uestions, like why they need to sue so many people, spending so much on Legal Fees that very little of the Fund is actually spent on searching. Actually, I think Kate looks to have aged more since the Netherlands interview.

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 24 Mar - 16:44

You can tell by the interviewer's face that he doesn't believe a word of it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 24 Mar - 16:49

GM looks like he's pissing himself under that a smirk...pissing himself because they believe his lies....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sat 24 Mar - 16:50

fred wrote:

Why don't any of these presenters ask them questions, like... Why didn't you answer the 48 question, why did you refuse to do a reconstruction? It is always an effing love in with the Mccanns

But, we know what the answers would be.

'Erm.... I think, you know, well.... my lawyer advised me that once you're made arguido, you're not required to answer questions, and by that point I was angry, like a tigress defending her young, because I now realised they weren't looking for Madeleine any more, but wanting to frame us and I didn't see any point in answering any of their questions'.

'Erm... I think, you know, well... we wanted assurance that a reconstruction would be of value in the search for the person Madeleine and we couldn't see how it would be, unless it was going to be broadcast to the public, which it wasn't. Our friends had already told the police everything they knew and would have happily attended a reconstruction had they also felt it would increase public awareness'.

Gerry would then take over:

'I think, you know, the key thing is that we need to influence the search and we're here in Sweden to raise awareness of our campaign. One of the key objectives is to put pressure on governments all over Europe to follow the US Amber alert system to make sure that when a child is abducted - and thousands of children are abducted on a daily basis - measures are in place to make sure that these children are found and their abductors are brought to justice'.

*yawn*
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 24 Mar - 16:58

When she opened the door after mat had left it wider, why didn't she notice how cold it was instead off going to her bedroom to look for Madeleine.

Why doesn't she think it odd that when leaving a child alone that they wonder all over the apt, doesn't she think a child could fall over and hurt themselves or does she think that a child would get bored and get up, make themself a milky drink, turn the tv on and sit on the settee sipping there drink.

She acts like madeleine was a teenager she left alone.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 24 Mar - 17:01

Iris wrote:You can tell by the interviewer's face that he doesn't believe a word of it.

Hi Iris......especially the part where Kate says she has written the Book for the children. Swedish t.v. interview 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sat 24 Mar - 17:02

Interesting and unusual to see them separated for once and sitting opposite each other. She seemed very nervous with her quakey voice and trembling jaw. They seem to have a bit of new material - that they are capable of experiencing joy, just not unbridled joy, that they laugh to prevent people from thinking of them as cold and that they believe that Madeleine was taken by the man that Jane Tanner spotted.

Still a great deal of the focus is on dispelling any notions the public may have that they are in any way guilty of anything, other than of making it possible for an abductor to take the risky risk of stealing their child. Oh well - that guilt appears to be referred to in the past tense, so they've moved on, it seems.

What's their last memory of Madeleine? Well, the rehearsed versions, of course. The 'Last photo' and the touching thoughts of pride and gratitude at 9.05pm in 5a as he gazed upon his beautiful daughter for the last time.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sat 24 Mar - 17:12

Iris wrote:You can tell by the interviewer's face that he doesn't believe a word of it.

I agree, at one stage I thought the
presenter was going to burst out
laughing. He covers his mouth with
his hand.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 24 Mar - 17:12

Wintabells wrote:Interesting and unusual to see them separated for once and sitting opposite each other. She seemed very nervous with her quakey voice and trembling jaw. They seem to have a bit of new material - that they are capable of experiencing joy, just not unbridled joy, that they laugh to prevent people from thinking of them as cold and that they believe that Madeleine was taken by the man that Jane Tanner spotted.

Still a great deal of the focus is on dispelling any notions the public may have that they are in any way guilty of anything, other than of making it possible for an abductor to take the risky risk of stealing their child. Oh well - that guilt appears to be referred to in the past tense, so they've moved on, it seems.

What's their last memory of Madeleine? Well, the rehearsed versions, of course. The 'Last photo' and the touching thoughts of pride and gratitude at 9.05pm in 5a as he gazed upon his beautiful daughter for the last time.

Most parents, think, well thank Christ she has nodded off at last. But there again most parents don't leave 3 babies alone do they?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 24 Mar - 17:15

Wintabells wrote:Interesting and unusual to see them separated for once and sitting opposite each other. She seemed very nervous with her quakey voice and trembling jaw. They seem to have a bit of new material - that they are capable of experiencing joy, just not unbridled joy, that they laugh to prevent people from thinking of them as cold and that they believe that Madeleine was taken by the man that Jane Tanner spotted.

They slipped up on the timelines though, Kate saying 'a few minutes' when in fact it was almost an hour since Gerry had checked, Matt Oldfield said he didn't go into the apartment. Another slip up, the Door, since Gerry had gione into the Bedroom , how could Kate claim the Door was open further than when they went out?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 24 Mar - 18:22

I had exactly the same reaction.
That 'Pity Me' expression sends my blood pressure way up.
And it's like watching the same episode of a cruddy soap opera over and over again.
With players from The Walking Sideboard School of Acting.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 24 Mar - 18:24

Dont forget she was in the recovery position.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Sat 24 Mar - 18:55

First that I have heard that they asked for a helicopter. Don't think the Swedes will be impressed with their parenting skills!

SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 24 Mar - 18:57

And what is all this crap about "the Spanish border", there are no borders in the EU anymore and the Swedes know that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Roasted Arizona Sat 24 Mar - 19:09

That interviewer doesn't believe a single word they said!!!
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sat 24 Mar - 19:43

I don't think the interviewer believed them either! When asked about what the twins remember Kate tries to brush him off with 'well they were very young' Yes they were very young when they were left alone weren't they Kate and Gerry? Swedish t.v. interview 816281 and the twins say yoou shouldn't take something that doesn't belong to you. Amarals books Kate, amarals books..... Swedish t.v. interview 192282

And why is the abductor a male?? always a man abductor yet we had the Victoria Beckham lookalike who was a supposed strong lead.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Roasted Arizona Sat 24 Mar - 19:56

They're obviously panicking a bit about the twins getting older and doing a bit of googling Swedish t.v. interview 25346
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 24 Mar - 20:07

It was also a "collective mistake". That sounds like a threat to me. Gerry's warning the Tapas crew that he's going to take them all down with him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 24 Mar - 20:27

Iris wrote:It was also a "collective mistake". That sounds like a threat to me. Gerry's warning the Tapas crew that he's going to take them all down with him.

totally agree. "collective" jumped out at me immediately. it is rare to hear gerry saying they made a mistake, collective is without a doubt changing the course of the sinking ship.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next