Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swedish t.v. interview

+25
fred
mossman
cass
Justiceforallkids
AnnaEsse
Oldartform
NoStone
Lillyofthevalley
kitti
cherry1
gillyspot
pennylane
Panda
Badboy
malena stool
tigger
matthew
mumbles
the slave
flower
Roasted Arizona
margaret
SteveT
Wintabells
wjk
29 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Swedish t.v. interview - Page 2 Empty Re: Swedish t.v. interview

Post  tigger Sat 24 Mar - 20:36

fred wrote:
Wintabells wrote:Interesting and unusual to see them separated for once and sitting opposite each other. She seemed very nervous with her quakey voice and trembling jaw. They seem to have a bit of new material - that they are capable of experiencing joy, just not unbridled joy, that they laugh to prevent people from thinking of them as cold and that they believe that Madeleine was taken by the man that Jane Tanner spotted.

Still a great deal of the focus is on dispelling any notions the public may have that they are in any way guilty of anything, other than of making it possible for an abductor to take the risky risk of stealing their child. Oh well - that guilt appears to be referred to in the past tense, so they've moved on, it seems.

What's their last memory of Madeleine? Well, the rehearsed versions, of course. The 'Last photo' and the touching thoughts of pride and gratitude at 9.05pm in 5a as he gazed upon his beautiful daughter for the last time.

Most parents, think, well thank Christ she has nodded off at last. But there again most parents don't leave 3 babies alone do they?

Just what struck me, once again their memory is not from something they were doing together. It's the last photo, by the pool - o yes, she was paddling but that's it. Blacksmith has written that there seems to be no direct memory of her presence in PdL. They refer to photographs or Gerry refers to seeing her asleep and thinking how lucky he was.

Gerry looks his usual smug self, talking down to the interviewer. Kate looks as if she's in dire need of the next glass of NZ sauvignon blanc.
Whereas I am now in need of a cartload of Prozac - five years on and they're still at it!
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :
Swedish t.v. interview - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Swedish t.v. interview - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 24 Mar - 20:37

Iris wrote:It was also a "collective mistake". That sounds like a threat to me. Gerry's warning the Tapas crew that he's going to take them all down with him.

A very odd thing to say. Each couple was responsible for their own children. How could they be collectively responsible for whatever mistake the McCanns made? I agree, Iris, this seems to be Gerry's pointing out that if they go down so do the rest of the gang, so they should be careful what they say if they are interviewed by Scotland Yard.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Swedish t.v. interview - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Swedish t.v. interview - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 24 Mar - 20:38

Iris wrote:It was also a "collective mistake". That sounds like a threat to me. Gerry's warning the Tapas crew that he's going to take them all down with him.

Yikes!
I think you're right about that!
Confirmation that the T7/SY interviews are imminent?
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 24 Mar - 20:56

Swedish t.v. interview - Page 2 306321 Iris

Your post reminds me of a senior manager at a firm I used to work for, who committed a serious offence and was suspended from duty. As he walked out of the office, he said in a loud voice, if I get the sack, I'll take a few people with me. The guy should have got the sack, but instead of the sack, he was demoted and sent to another office.

No one would work with this guy, so a couple of months later, he was offered Voluntary Redundancy. The lump sum he would get if he took the redundancy, was the same lump sum he would have got, if he had been offered V.R. at the status he was before he was demoted. He took the redundancy, walked out of the office without a stain on his reputation and probably laughed all the way to the bank.

Oh and by the way, this guy was and probably still is a Mason, which I suspect Gerry McCann is. If Gerry isn't a Mason, he and his wife have some clout, to be able to escape prosecution for their crimes against Madeleine, aided and abetted by influencial people, such as Gordon Brown, Sir Richard Branson, Sir Philip Green (the tax dodger) and Brian Kennedy.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  flower Sat 24 Mar - 23:06

I've just watched this ............................ if it ever comes out that they are involved in any way ............... they will be the most vilified couple in modern history........... Even I question my thoughts when I see and hear them - why on earth would they do this if they were involved in some way?? ................
flower
flower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 678
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 24 Mar - 23:13

Lots of speculation on Twitter that Kate's face has been botoxed to within an inch of it's life. All I know about botox is that involves having poison injected into your face. Still, I suppose it will balance out the poison in her heart.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 24 Mar - 23:22

Iris wrote:Lots of speculation on Twitter that Kate's face has been botoxed to within an inch of it's life. All I know about botox is that involves having poison injected into your face. Still, I suppose it will balance out the poison in her heart.

There's definitely something quite different about her face on that Swedish video. And suddenly her hair is a lot thicker. Odd!

Compare with this photo from May 2011 Can someone grab an image from the video?

Swedish t.v. interview - Page 2 Kate_McCann__552865t
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  the slave Sat 24 Mar - 23:33

Hair grows six inches a year on average. Easily long enough to grow your hair that long. And curling it adds volume.
Kate looks haunted. Gerry is a bit scared.
They know they can fool lots of people but also that not everyone believes them.
They must carefully tread the line that Kate has set out in her bewk.
What a life.
What an effort it must all be.
Never knowing...... second guessing.... dreading...
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Sat 24 Mar - 23:35

Swedish t.v. interview - Page 2 Katesnewlook
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sat 24 Mar - 23:37

her hair is curly i think thats why it looks diffrent
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 24 Mar - 23:44

mumbles wrote:Swedish t.v. interview - Page 2 Katesnewlook

Swedish t.v. interview - Page 2 Kate_McCann__552865t
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sat 24 Mar - 23:45

annaesse kates face looks darker too maybe she got a spray tan????
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 24 Mar - 23:47

Justiceforallkids wrote:annaesse kates face looks darker too maybe she got a spray tan????

I thought that too, fake tan with 1970s pink lipstick. Swedish t.v. interview - Page 2 23324 Just goes to show that money can't buy class.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sat 24 Mar - 23:50

Iris wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:annaesse kates face looks darker too maybe she got a spray tan????

I thought that too, fake tan with 1970s pink lipstick. Swedish t.v. interview - Page 2 23324 Just goes to show that money can't buy class.

lol she looks like those little girls off the american show toddlers and tiaras............
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Sat 24 Mar - 23:53

Grrrr same old tripe out of their mouths...incredibly safe,dining in yer back gargen,50m away or 70m as the crow flies...my garden is 5m away from the patio doors & 5m as the crow flies,can't anyone pull them up on dangers of hazards in the home/apartment...fire etc & whats the reason for the patios open if kate says it was impossible for Madeleine to get out Swedish t.v. interview - Page 2 477442
Gerry saying noone should say anything bad about them for Madeleine being taken as she was innocent Swedish t.v. interview - Page 2 87849 & its hard for them!!...wtf!! i agree with him on Madeleine being innocent though
In hindsight they made a mistake Swedish t.v. interview - Page 2 371436 even if i believed their abduction bs they dont exactly endear themselves to anyone with their poor me attitude,the pr is so so we were responsible parents that they forgot to be real & actually fully blame themselves for their actions that led to Madeleine being 'taken'
Take the down m'lud.... Swedish t.v. interview - Page 2 302722 Swedish t.v. interview - Page 2 377521
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 24 Mar - 23:56

Justiceforallkids wrote:
Iris wrote:

lol she looks like those little girls off the american show toddlers and tiaras............

I was just thinking she looked like something American.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sun 25 Mar - 8:36

AnnaEsse wrote:

A very odd thing to say. Each couple was responsible for their own children. How could they be collectively responsible for whatever mistake the McCanns made? I agree, Iris, this seems to be Gerry's pointing out that if they go down so do the rest of the gang, so they should be careful what they say if they are interviewed by Scotland Yard.

Isn't it the case that none of the others left their patio doors unlocked? I'm not sure about this now and the farcically flapping doors and windows of 5a have just been discussed by Dr. Roberts.
So in any case, what with Payne's baby monitor (he wasn't going to hang for the crime of leaving children alone) the T7 weren't collectively in the same boat as parents who left a door unlocked but unable to be operated by the toddler and were occupying the most vulnerable apartment.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Sun 25 Mar - 9:34

It looks to me that she is trying to model herself on Camilla!!?? Swedish t.v. interview - Page 2 25346
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 25 Mar - 9:52

fred wrote:
Wintabells wrote:Interesting and unusual to see them separated for once and sitting opposite each other. She seemed very nervous with her quakey voice and trembling jaw. They seem to have a bit of new material - that they are capable of experiencing joy, just not unbridled joy, that they laugh to prevent people from thinking of them as cold and that they believe that Madeleine was taken by the man that Jane Tanner spotted.

Still a great deal of the focus is on dispelling any notions the public may have that they are in any way guilty of anything, other than of making it possible for an abductor to take the risky risk of stealing their child. Oh well - that guilt appears to be referred to in the past tense, so they've moved on, it seems.

What's their last memory of Madeleine? Well, the rehearsed versions, of course. The 'Last photo' and the touching thoughts of pride and gratitude at 9.05pm in 5a as he gazed upon his beautiful daughter for the last time.

Most parents, think, well thank Christ she has nodded off at last. But there again most parents don't leave 3 babies alone do they?

Good morning Fred.

Gerry couldn't help but laugh as he and his wife began their mission to brainwash the interviewer with their lies. He was probably thinking, "here's another numpty, who will be taken in by our lies"

It's so easy to pick holes in the McCanns interview. For start off, Gerry now mentions the twins, when he speaks of his pride at being their father. In past interviews, he used to say, "I looked at beautiful sleeping Madeleine and thought how lucky I was to be her father" This statement and another statement Gerry made, is one of the reasons why I don't believe the twins were in the McCanns apartment, at the time Madeleine was being "dealt with". Plus the fact there was no bedding in the twins cots, but bedding on the two beds in the McCanns apartment.

Kate must have had some lessons in looking mournful and tearful , because in many of her other interviews, especially the early interviews, she has been so matter of fact, when she has spoken of her missing daughter. At one point, when Gerry was spouting his well rehearsed, performance of a lifetime, the interviewer, put his hand over his mouth and sniggered. So he wasn't taken in by the McCanns.

I thought the same as you Fred, why didn't the interviewer, ask Kate why she refused to answer those 48 questions? There was so much he could have asked the McCanns, which would have shown the viewers what a pair of evil b****rds they are. No doubt he had been briefed by the McCanns support team, on what he could or couldn't ask the "gruesome twosome"

What on earth were the McCanns doing in Sweden? I don't recall them mentioning the book, but then it could have been when I dropped off, I had difficulty staying awake, when I listened to the same lies, I have heards so many times before.

The McCanns have done so much sauntering in countries far and wide, spouting their lies and elevating their self made celebrity status, except the country where Madeleine disappeared. They couldn't wait to get out of Portugal, once Gordon had done his dirty deed and secured their freedom. They only went back, once the investigation was shelved and they were assured that nothing would happen to them.

Did the McCanns cover the whole of Scandinavia? Where are they going to next?

One good thing about the McCanns toing and froing is, they're spending less time with their kids. I can only imagine what it is like for Sean and Amalie, living with this pair of control freaks, who find it more important keeping up their celebrity status, in the pretence of looking for Madeleine, than spending quality time with them.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 25 Mar - 9:56

They can if they wish, spend the rest of their miserable lives expounding they were all having a wonderful holiday and Madeleine was splashing her legs in the pool, laughing and having fun (despite being put in the creche every day, although they are always very careful not to mention this), but their continued repetitive utterances count for nothing... Madeleine is still missing and they, as her, parents are and always will be responsible.

McCann's apparent threat to their Tapas buddies not to step out of line does suggest there is a greater issue than child abandonment being covered up.

malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 25 Mar - 10:02

I think it was only the McCanns who could have access onto the road because their apartment was the last one. How many times has Kate publicly
stated that the Curtains were blowing and the shutter jemmied. We know that this is a blatant lie so why doesn't some Interviewer correct her.

I would have thought it would be normal practice to research the topic for discussion and ask pertinent uestions. You could see the Guy didn"t believe
her when Kate said she had written the book for her children , yet the McCanns are always treated with kid gloves, it's amazing.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 25 Mar - 10:22

Panda wrote:
I think it was only the McCanns who could have access onto the road because their apartment was the last one. How many times has Kate publicly
stated that the Curtains were blowing and the shutter jemmied. We know that this is a blatant lie so why doesn't some Interviewer correct her.

I would have thought it would be normal practice to research the topic for discussion and ask pertinent uestions. You could see the Guy didn"t believe
her when Kate said she had written the book for her children , yet the McCanns are always treated with kid gloves, it's amazing.

Good morning Panda

Can you imagine the field day the media will have, if the McCanns are eventually successfully prosecuted. The media will not only speak about poor Madeleine, they will speak about how the McCanns hoodwinked the public, into handing over money, on the pretext it would be spent on finding Madeleine.

Whether the McCanns are prosecuted or not, they are still damaging Sean and Amalie, when they go hither and thither, spouting their lies. I would imagine, more and more people are aware that Madeleine's disappearance, is not as the McCanns have publicly said. Including parents of the twin's playmates, who will probably discuss Madeleine's disappearance, while their children are playing close by.

Children have a habit of "earwigging" when their parents are talking, then repeating what they heard what their parents have said. Especially if the conversation concerns the family of their playmates.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 25 Mar - 10:36

kathybelle wrote:
Panda wrote:

Good morning Panda

Can you imagine the field day the media will have, if the McCanns are eventually successfully prosecuted. The media will not only speak about poor Madeleine, they will speak about how the McCanns hoodwinked the public, into handing over money, on the pretext it would be spent on finding Madeleine.

Whether the McCanns are prosecuted or not, they are still damaging Sean and Amalie, when they go hither and thither, spouting their lies. I would imagine, more and more people are aware that Madeleine's disappearance, is not as the McCanns have publicly said. Including parents of the twin's playmates, who will probably discuss Madeleine's disappearance, while their children are playing close by.

Children have a habit of "earwigging" when their parents are talking, then repeating what they heard what their parents have said. Especially if the conversation concerns the family of their playmates.

Morning kathybelle, I'm sure some children in the Twins school have asked uestions having seen youtube videos and television interviews. Also, with all
these T.V. Interviews around Europe to promote Kate's Book, Gerry working full time and Kate in the Study starting on her second Book....what time
do they have for the Amelie and Sean. ????? Having lost one child you would think the twins would be even more precious and their welfare paramount.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Sun 25 Mar - 10:48

Panda wrote:

Their amazing power is their victimhood - its the surest protection against challenge - anyone who challenges such poor victims is regarded as absolutely despicable. Its whats got them this far. Also no interviewer can be 100% sure their story isn`t true and I suppose what`s in the back of most peoples` minds is fear and `there but for the grace of god go I`, which makes their story even more powerful.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 25 Mar - 11:06

One little kid did say something once but he was put in his place by a teacher.....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next