Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

Post  Justiceforallkids on Tue 27 Mar - 8:24

Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

March 27, 2012 • Lead2, National News • 0 Comments
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Be the first to rate it)

Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

• REVIEW: Portuguese police are to revisit all of the evidence in Madeleine McCann case

PORTUGUESE police have begun a review of the Madeleine McCann case, just like their British counterparts.

Detectives with no previous involvement in the case have been drafted in to take a fresh look at the original investigation.

However, the review will only lead to a formal reopening of the case if there are fresh leads.

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2012/03/27/portuguese-launch-new-madeleine-mccann-probe/

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

Post  Justiceforallkids on Tue 27 Mar - 8:26

ohhhh thid could get intresting what will the pros and mcanns say if they find the same as GA did??

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

Post  Guest on Tue 27 Mar - 8:48

What a revolting headline, "New Maddie Probe". It conjures up a picture of a meat thermometer that you poke into a turkey. It's all just a big jpoke and money spinner now, not one single piece of the gutless press has any respect for the poor wee mite at all. I'm also expecting "Maddie Hunt" sometime over the next week or two, like she's an Easter Egg or something.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Tue 27 Mar - 8:54

Nay!! nothing will happen, ,the review will only lead to a formal reopening of the case if there are fresh leads....... and we know that isn't going to happen is it, I read last week that the PJ have been involved for the last year, and Joana posted that nothing will come off it, I now believe her.

JFAK I believe that the PJ also found the same as GA did in 2007.....but did nothing then, why would they do something now!!!

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

Post  Justiceforallkids on Tue 27 Mar - 9:03

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Nay!! nothing will happen, ,the review will only lead to a formal reopening of the case if there are fresh leads....... and we know that isn't going to happen is it, I read last week that the PJ have been involved for the last year, and Joana posted that nothing will come off it, I now believe her.

JFAK I believe that the PJ also found the same as GA did in 2007.....but did nothing then, why would they do something now!!!

sadly it isnt about maddie lily but its about gerry and kate keeping their attention on themselves with all this spinning imo

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

Post  Guest on Tue 27 Mar - 9:13

Justiceforallkids wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:Nay!! nothing will happen, ,the review will only lead to a formal reopening of the case if there are fresh leads....... and we know that isn't going to happen is it, I read last week that the PJ have been involved for the last year, and Joana posted that nothing will come off it, I now believe her.

JFAK I believe that the PJ also found the same as GA did in 2007.....but did nothing then, why would they do something now!!!

sadly it isnt about maddie lily but its about gerry and kate keeping their attention on themselves with all this spinning imo

But in this case, it wasn't Healy & McCann who instigated the Portuguese Review ............... remember they didn't even feel moved to prise the cost of a stamp out of the fund.

And I am very hopeful that it was their plea for a UK initiated Review that will be their downfall - major tactical error, IMO, as they expected their entreaties to fall on deaf ears.

If one casts aside conspiracy theories, claims of Masonic (And it is worth repeating yet again that it is absolutely NOT part of the Masonic code to assist in perverting the course of Justice), Political and Diplomatic (which may well have been "in play" earlier) involvement and concentrate only upon the issues directly connected with Madeleine's "disappearance", then an unfettered Review must stand a good chance of producing sufficient grounds for the Case to be formally re-opened at some point - The crux being that it surely cannot escape the collective minds of all these plods that there is a great whiff of Sea Bass surrounding much of the McGuff.


So please - no negativity!!


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

Post  margaret on Tue 27 Mar - 9:47

and if there's going to be a fresh overhaul of everything what's going to happen when the idea of a reconstruction is planned?

Won't look good if they refuse to go (again).

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

Post  Guest on Tue 27 Mar - 10:09

margaret wrote:and if there's going to be a fresh overhaul of everything what's going to happen when the idea of a reconstruction is planned?

Won't look good if they refuse to go (again).

Let's not forget that there's a new Government now. David Cameron does not owe the McCanns anything. In fact, they may well have pi55ed him right off by dragging his poor, dead wee son into it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

Post  kathybelle on Tue 27 Mar - 10:20

The End Is Nigh wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:Nay!! nothing will happen, ,the review will only lead to a formal reopening of the case if there are fresh leads....... and we know that isn't going to happen is it, I read last week that the PJ have been involved for the last year, and Joana posted that nothing will come off it, I now believe her.

JFAK I believe that the PJ also found the same as GA did in 2007.....but did nothing then, why would they do something now!!!

sadly it isnt about maddie lily but its about gerry and kate keeping their attention on themselves with all this spinning imo

But in this case, it wasn't Healy & McCann who instigated the Portuguese Review ............... remember they didn't even feel moved to prise the cost of a stamp out of the fund.

And I am very hopeful that it was their plea for a UK initiated Review that will be their downfall - major tactical error, IMO, as they expected their entreaties to fall on deaf ears.

If one casts aside conspiracy theories, claims of Masonic (And it is worth repeating yet again that it is absolutely NOT part of the Masonic code to assist in perverting the course of Justice), Political and Diplomatic (which may well have been "in play" earlier) involvement and concentrate only upon the issues directly connected with Madeleine's "disappearance", then an unfettered Review must stand a good chance of producing sufficient grounds for the Case to be formally re-opened at some point - The crux being that it surely cannot escape the collective minds of all these plods that there is a great whiff of Sea Bass surrounding much of the McGuff.


So please - no negativity!!


Good morning TEIN

You are correct, when you say that part of the Masonic code is not to assist in perverting the course of Justice, but unfortunately it does happen. In fact I know it happens, because one of my ex husband's friends was a financial advisor, who was also a Mason. When my ex husband died, he offered to help my daughter and son, sort out the will for free, as a tribute to their father.

He stole £20000 out of the will, by forging my daughter's signature. He was only found out when bills that he had supposedly paid, started to arrive at my daughter's house. When she investigated, she discovered he had forged her signature.

The police were called and they told my daughter that this man was also under investigation for defrauding not only other people's wills, but stealing money from people who had entrusted him to sort their financial future out. One man dropped dead, when he found out what this man had done.

I will cut the story short, by saying that the man got jail and everyone exept my son and daughter got all their money back, because they were covered by some kind of an insurance. My daughter and son, were not entitled to anything, because this man was not working in a professional capacity, when he offered to help them with their father's will.

However as a good will gesture, my daughter and son received £13000 between them, from the Financial Services Authority, on condition that they didn't sell their story to the media. My children accepted the money, then gave their story to the media for free, the story then appeared in most of the national newspapers. The F.S.A. couldn't touch my children.

One has to wonder why they didn't want Kirk's story appearing in the media? Was it because they were all Mason's and they didn't want the public to know that Masons break the law? Or was it because the F.S.A., didn't want the public to know that one of their members was a "robbing barsteward".

The link to the story is below if you want to read it and my children's story is under the heading "Champagne Charlie"

http://www.dalekirk.com

By the way, Dale Kirk even came to the funeral of my ex. He offered a shoulder for my children to cry on, gave me some kind words and mingle with some of my ex's friends telling them he was a good friend of my ex, which my ex thought he was.

Kirk, had even started thieving out of the will, before the funeral. This was because my ex's funeral didn't take place until around a month after his death. He died in Indonesia and he had to have an autopsy over there and then when his body arrived in the UK, he had to have another autopsy over here, to make sure that the findings were the same as the findings when he had an autopsy over in Indonesia.

By the way Gordon Brown is a Mason and he defrauded the British Taxpayer, when like other MP's he fiddled his expences. I also read that Gerry McCann is also a Mason and we all know that along with his wife, he should be in jail for crimes he committed against their 3 children. Ok so he committed those crimes in Portugal, but along with his wife, he has taken money from British people as well as people from other countries, on the pretext that it would be used solely for finding Madeleine.

We all know that the majority of that money has been used for anything exept finding Madeleine. A huge amount has been used for paying the costs of the McCanns failed lawsuits.


kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

Post  marxman on Tue 27 Mar - 10:27

The End Is Nigh wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:Nay!! nothing will happen, ,the review will only lead to a formal reopening of the case if there are fresh leads....... and we know that isn't going to happen is it, I read last week that the PJ have been involved for the last year, and Joana posted that nothing will come off it, I now believe her.

JFAK I believe that the PJ also found the same as GA did in 2007.....but did nothing then, why would they do something now!!!

sadly it isnt about maddie lily but its about gerry and kate keeping their attention on themselves with all this spinning imo

But in this case, it wasn't Healy & McCann who instigated the Portuguese Review ............... remember they didn't even feel moved to prise the cost of a stamp out of the fund.

And I am very hopeful that it was their plea for a UK initiated Review that will be their downfall - major tactical error, IMO, as they expected their entreaties to fall on deaf ears.

If one casts aside conspiracy theories, claims of Masonic (And it is worth repeating yet again that it is absolutely NOT part of the Masonic code to assist in perverting the course of Justice), Political and Diplomatic (which may well have been "in play" earlier) involvement and concentrate only upon the issues directly connected with Madeleine's "disappearance", then an unfettered Review must stand a good chance of producing sufficient grounds for the Case to be formally re-opened at some point - The crux being that it surely cannot escape the collective minds of all these plods that there is a great whiff of Sea Bass surrounding much of the McGuff.


So please - no negativity!!


good post TEIN, I agree wholeheartedly, a 'momentum'
which I believe to be indepentant from earlier political
and diplomatic pressures has been unleashed, and it
MUST and will pick up speed and weight and realise it's
ultimate goal.... the resolution to this case and the
harmonious relationships of two of the oldest European
allies. Moreover, I feel there is too much at stake to
allow this blight on justice to continue.

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

Post  Guest on Tue 27 Mar - 10:29

Kathybelle, my ex Bank Manager told my late father (both Masons) what was in my bank account! I took it all the way to the banking ombudsman. AFAIK there was no action taken against the bank manager, but he was demoted shortly afterwards and sent to a branch in the Shetlands. So draw your own conclusions.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

Post  Guest on Tue 27 Mar - 10:38

KathyBelle, I understand why your views are coloured - that's a terrible tale.

But those events were perpetrated because of some dodgy individuals - many people are Masons and like any subset of Society there will be rogues. It doesn't follow that because some bad guys are Masons then Masons are bad guys (in some respects).

Not trying to diminish this in any way, but there are also rogues amongst the devoutly Religious (I know, because we have a handful of them in our village!) but that doesn't mean all Religious types are dodgy.

Ditto with the oft misrepresented claim that Terrorism is a characteristic of some branches of Religion - It isn't. It's a characteristic of nasty individuals who seek an umbrella to hide under.

They then tar every other adherent to the cause - whether it's Religion, Masons or whatever



In similar vein, some Policemen are corrupt and/or useless and some Investigations create unsatisfactory outcomes - but the vast majority of Plod and the vast majority of their efforts are laudable. A good enough reason on its own to hope that the current Reviews might bear fruit. Why cannot even one honest copper not spot so many things that we all have? Well the fact is that they most certainly can - and will.



Last edited by The End Is Nigh on Tue 27 Mar - 10:47; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

Post  T4two on Tue 27 Mar - 10:45


However, the review will only lead to a formal reopening of the case if there are fresh leads.

Chicken and egg come to mind. How to find fresh leads without reopening the case that cannot be reopened without fresh leads? Perhaps the answer lies in the use of the word 'formal' i.e. the case has been 'informally' reopened but 'formally' it's still archived, yawn ...

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

Post  Guest on Tue 27 Mar - 10:46

T4two wrote:
However, the review will only lead to a formal reopening of the case if there are fresh leads.

Chicken and egg come to mind. How to find fresh leads without reopening the case that cannot be reopened without fresh leads? Perhaps the answer lies in the use of the word 'formal' i.e. the case has been 'informally' reopened but 'formally' it's still archived, yawn ...
Yeah, different day, same old shit.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

Post  kathybelle on Tue 27 Mar - 10:52

Iris wrote:Kathybelle, my ex Bank Manager told my late father (both Masons) what was in my bank account! I took it all the way to the banking ombudsman. AFAIK there was no action taken against the bank manager, but he was demoted shortly afterwards and sent to a branch in the Shetlands. So draw your own conclusions.

Good morning Iris

Your story about the bank manager being demoted, is similar to the story I told about one of our senior manager's who was not sacked for committing a serious offence at work, but demoted and sent to another office. He was later offered Voluntary Redundancy and the money he was offered, was at the same rate as he would have got had he still been a senior Manager.

Here is another story of how corrupt the Masons can be.

My friend's aunt was knocked down and killed on a zebra crossing by a car. The lad who killed her was the son of a solicitor, the police didn't want to prosecute him, but eventually the case did go to court. The lad admitted what he had done, but he got little more than a slap on the wrist.

What happened next was unbelievable. My friend who was in court along with his family, was taken to one side by a police officer and was told that if any harm came to the lad, the police would come looking for him. I asked my friend, why he didn't report the police officer, he said he couldn't, because it was his word against the officer's and he knew who would be believed.

My friend later found out that the solicitor was a Mason.

I know Mason's do a lot of charitable work, but as with other organisations, there is corruption within this society.




kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

Post  T4two on Tue 27 Mar - 11:04

Who released the picture of GM in front of a flipchart with the wider agenda diagram and masonic symbols?

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

Post  Guest on Tue 27 Mar - 11:05

There is corruption in all parts of society. Including some Masons, some Policemen, some Politicians, some Bank Managers, some of us ............. that does not mean the bodies themselves are the cause. It just means that unscrupulous/corrupt/criminal people are to be found in all walks of life.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

Post  Guest on Tue 27 Mar - 11:07

The End Is Nigh wrote:There is corruption in all parts of society. Including some Masons, some Policeman, Politicians, some of us ............. that does not mean the bodies themselves are the cause. It just means that unscrupulous/corrupt/criminal people are to be found in all walks of life.

I totally agree TEIN. I come from a long long line of Masons and Eastern Star (although I am not in anything myself). I know that my father, brother and uncles would never, ever have covered up any crime pertaining to a small child, even for a "brother".

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 27 Mar - 11:10

Iris wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:There is corruption in all parts of society. Including some Masons, some Policeman, Politicians, some of us ............. that does not mean the bodies themselves are the cause. It just means that unscrupulous/corrupt/criminal people are to be found in all walks of life.

I totally agree TEIN. I come from a long long line of Masons and Eastern Star (although I am not in anything myself). I know that my father, brother and uncles would never, ever have covered up any crime pertaining to a small child, even for a "brother".

My family has the same history, Iris. My grandfather and two uncles were Masons and my grandmother was a member of the Order of the Eastern Star. None of them, I am quite sure, would ever have helped cover up such a crime.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

Post  margaret on Tue 27 Mar - 11:32

T4two wrote:Who released the picture of GM in front of a flipchart with the wider agenda diagram and masonic symbols?

I believe it was someone connected to or even the McCanns. I believe it was a cry for help.

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

Post  Oldartform on Tue 27 Mar - 11:47

The End Is Nigh wrote:KathyBelle, I understand why your views are coloured - that's a terrible tale.

But those events were perpetrated because of some dodgy individuals - many people are Masons and like any subset of Society there will be rogues. It doesn't follow that because some bad guys are Masons then Masons are bad guys (in some respects).

Not trying to diminish this in any way, but there are also rogues amongst the devoutly Religious (I know, because we have a handful of them in our village!) but that doesn't mean all Religious types are dodgy.

Ditto with the oft misrepresented claim that Terrorism is a characteristic of some branches of Religion - It isn't. It's a characteristic of nasty individuals who seek an umbrella to hide under.

They then tar every other adherent to the cause - whether it's Religion, Masons or whatever



In similar vein, some Policemen are corrupt and/or useless and some Investigations create unsatisfactory outcomes - but the vast majority of Plod and the vast majority of their efforts are laudable. A good enough reason on its own to hope that the current Reviews might bear fruit. Why cannot even one honest copper not spot so many things that we all have? Well the fact is that they most certainly can - and will.


TEIN - you are so right - its pointless making sweeping statements as there are good and bad in every major and minority group, but I wouldn`t be surprised if things go on in the higher degrees of masonry that the ordinary good fellows do not know about.

I can`t see how SY and the Porto police can come to any conclusion different from GA`s conclusion, but what they do with it is another matter. Yes, they should order a reconstruction and interview the Tapas 9 under oath. I think many of the original witnesses at the Ocean Club may give a truer account, particularly the English speaking staff, knowing that it`s SY they are dealing with and that they cannot speak in vagueries. I suppose it then comes down to politics and whether SY can present a good case to the Crown Prosecution Service, which one hopes does not have members that are open to corruption.


Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

Post  T4two on Tue 27 Mar - 12:04

margaret wrote:
T4two wrote:Who released the picture of GM in front of a flipchart with the wider agenda diagram and masonic symbols?

I believe it was someone connected to or even the McCanns. I believe it was a cry for help.

I do not think they do crying for help, but I do think that they are extremely manipulative. IMO the pic was put out to create the impression that there was a link to the masonic order and that they were somehow 'protected'. The fact is that a child went missing shortly before her 4th birthday and there is every reason to believe that she is dead. In fact there are grounds to believe that her remains were in the parents' holiday apartment at some stage, as well as the car they hired a couple of weeks later. The parents' behaviour since 'discovery' of the disappearance and the fact that there is reason to believe that a corpse was present in their holiday apartment and their hire car, is sufficient to suspect them of having some knowledge of her fate and possibly of being directly responsible for it. Personally I am not of the opinion that the masonic order is about protecting people in such a position, indeed if it were it would have to be classified as a criminal organisation, which as far as I am aware, it is not.

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

Post  Wintabells on Tue 27 Mar - 12:28

They don't need fresh leads.

The question is, can they re-arguido people without re-opening the case?

Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1328
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

Post  T4two on Tue 27 Mar - 12:46

Wintabells wrote:They don't need fresh leads.

The question is, can they re-arguido people without re-opening the case?




However, the review will only lead to a formal reopening of the case if there are fresh leads.

Hmmm... and yet every article that has appeared in the past few years since the case was archived states implicitly that they do.

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

Post  fred on Tue 27 Mar - 13:29

margaret wrote:
T4two wrote:Who released the picture of GM in front of a flipchart with the wider agenda diagram and masonic symbols?

I believe it was someone connected to or even the McCanns. I believe it was a cry for help.

I'd still like to know who put the "I'm not here to fucking enjoy myself" video on Youtube?

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4824
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Portuguese launch new Maddy probe

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:43


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum