Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EPILOGUE by Dr. Roberts

+12
rainbow-fairy
LJC
marxman
Panda
mossman
tigger
gillyspot
Oldartform
Angelique
kitti
Christine
NoStone
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

EPILOGUE by Dr. Roberts Empty EPILOGUE by Dr. Roberts

Post  Panda Tue 27 Mar - 15:42

EXCLUSIVE to mccannfiles.com

By Dr Martin Roberts
26 March 2012

EPILOGUE

Have you heard the one about the man intercepted at the airport, just prior to boarding, with a bomb in his luggage? When asked to explain himself he says calmly, 'the odds of there being a bomb on board the plane are 100,000 to one. The odds that there are two bombs are double that.'

Unfortunately a double indemnity does not necessarily make a situation twice as safe.

In the course of their most recent public outing (on Swedish T.V. this time), the McCanns, not asking for money (cough!) but, like students sitting their 'mocks,' and with script nicely rehearsed, repeated their by now well practised answers, which included Kate's "Yeah, absolutely, there's no way a young child could have got out."

This is clearly an agreed position, as Clarence Mitchell, representing both parents, has previously suggested:

"Kate and Gerry know Mad... know their daughter well enough to know she didn't wander out of the apartment, as has often been speculated."

Gerry McCann has said exactly the same thing, using exactly the same pivotal phrase ('no way'):

"there's no way she... she could have got out on her own."

'No way' is the contemporary equivalent of 'impossible' (not 'unlikely,' 'with difficulty,' or any other imprecise term). It is absolute.

Over a year ago now the question of Madeleine's impediment was discussed (see article: Just Listen, McCannFiles, 5 Feb., 2011). It turns out not to have been the open patio door per se. That being so, we can offer the McCanns 'double indemnity' and, hypothetically lock that door for them without changing the situation. There is still 'no way' Madeleine could have got out on her own.

Why not? What was there to stop her turning left instead of right and leaving through the unlocked front door, as opposed to the supposedly unlocked patio door, even if the latter had been locked? Nothing in principle, as the considered thoughts of Russell O’Brien confirm:

"We were conscious that, that, erm, if you, you only do one lock on the main door then it can be opened from the inside."

In practice however, leaving through a locked door without the key would have been impossible. There is 'no way' Madeleine McCann could have left 5A spontaneously under such circumstances. So, supposing that she was perfectly well, as the McCanns have insisted all along, then the only true obstacle to her freedom was the locked front door, not the open patio. And that of course means, as has most recently been argued, that the abductor was stuck inside also.

Thanks to Annabel.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
EPILOGUE by Dr. Roberts Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100EPILOGUE by Dr. Roberts Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

EPILOGUE by Dr. Roberts Empty Re: EPILOGUE by Dr. Roberts

Post  Panda Tue 27 Mar - 16:29

I think this time Dr. Roberts has gone OTT about the Front Door of 5a, maybe Madeleiene wouldn't even be able to open the doolr if the handle was too
high up.

I remember reading that Madeleine had run off and hidden in some bushes and they had to go looking for her. Did she run off from the Apartment or the Poolside.?

We know the McCanns entered 5a through the Patio Doors. Maybe they left it a chink open not to make a noise when they checked on the children ,
if sol , it would be easy fro Madeleine to open it.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
EPILOGUE by Dr. Roberts Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100EPILOGUE by Dr. Roberts Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Tue 27 Mar - 17:53

Im sure from fiona paynes rog that she said that they would have to stay close to the patio doors when they were having lunch as a safety measure,then they go out & leave the kids...doesn't make sence does it...
The only reason i can see that there was no way Madeleine could not get out of the patio doors is if she was not in the apartment or...., ask eddie
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 27 Mar - 18:06

matthew wrote:Im sure from fiona paynes rog that she said that they would have to stay close to the patio doors when they were having lunch as a safety measure,then they go out & leave the kids...doesn't make sence does it...
The only reason i can see that there was no way Madeleine could not get out of the patio doors is if she was not in the apartment or...., ask eddie
Hi Matthew, I don't think Madeleine left the apartment, did she try when Mrs Fenn heard her crying from 9.30pm til 10.45pm? A child that young would probably not want to go outside the apartment and face the dark and knowing she didn't know which way to go.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Tue 27 Mar - 18:43

Hi Panda,Wern't the patio doors only left unlocked on may 3rd?in case of fire?so could explain why the crying went on so long that Mrs Fenn heard, dont think Madeleine left the apartment either but im sure if she had woken up on any given night that she would be able to slide open an unlocked patio door as does the Dr Roberts,what we are told by the tapas & mccanns is on may 3rd the patio doors were unlocked so couldnt a bright intelligent little girl slide open the doors?...according to the mccanns...theres...NO WAY,i think we know why
In Sweden Gerry said that Kate was the over protective parent(geez) so i wonder why she was calling out for her dad the night Mrs Fenn heard crying EPILOGUE by Dr. Roberts 303636

matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Tue 27 Mar - 19:02

Could some kind person advice me regarding
the locking mechanism of these patio doors?
Can these type of doors be locked from outside?
I maybe wrong, but I thought these kind of
doors can only be locked from inside.
I remember being on holiday and that appeared
to be the arrangement with locking patio doors.
As I say I maybe wrong, but if I'm right. then
this would explain them being left open, or if
locked then Madeleine could open them from
inside.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Tue 27 Mar - 19:07

In a way its a good thing that the Mc's rule out the possibility of Madeleine being able to wander out of the apartment by herself as it rules out the third possibility - the third thesis - and leavees just the 2.

But then again it isn't surprising that they would wish to rule this one out is there.?...as that would have increased the negligence stakes against them. Imagine if in realty Madeleine had walked out of an unlocked apartment and fallen down the stairs or into the pool and drowned or got run over by a car - god forbid! The stakes against the parents would be very high indeed if that happened - about the same as hiding a body???? So they will be keen to emphasise the impossibility of this thesis as it does not suit their innocence.
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Tue 27 Mar - 19:15

marxman wrote:Could some kind person advice me regarding
inside.

Usually theres a switch next to the handle that you push down & slightly tilt to one side that will keep the door open/unlocked,from the interviews of mccanns or & tapas it was said they would lock the patio doors from inside then exit the main door
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Tue 27 Mar - 19:18

If Gerry says `no way`, then it probably means the opposite.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Tue 27 Mar - 19:24

matthew wrote:
inside.

Usually theres a switch next to the handle that you push down & slightly tilt to one side that will keep the door open/unlocked,from the interviews of mccanns or & tapas it was said they would lock the patio doors from inside then exit the main door

Cheers Matthew, then this must destroy Mccann's 'No way'
assertion that Maddie couldn't exit 5a. If they where left
open = maddie goes out, if locked(from inside) = maddie
goes out. Correct?
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 27 Mar - 19:41

matthew wrote:Hi Panda,Wern't the patio doors only left unlocked on may 3rd?in case of fire?so could explain why the crying went on so long that Mrs Fenn heard, dont think Madeleine left the apartment either but im sure if she had woken up on any given night that she would be able to slide open an unlocked patio door as does the Dr Roberts,what we are told by the tapas & mccanns is on may 3rd the patio doors were unlocked so couldnt a bright intelligent little girl slide open the doors?...according to the mccanns...theres...NO WAY,i think we know why
In Sweden Gerry said that Kate was the over protective parent(geez) so i wonder why she was calling out for her dad the night Mrs Fenn heard crying EPILOGUE by Dr. Roberts 303636

Yes , Madeleine could have got out through the Patio Doors but as I said she chose to stay in 5a crying for over an hour a couple of nights before
so my guess is she was too scared to go out in the dark. I have said before that Gerry and Kate loved their children , Madeleine especially was a
Daddy's girl so whatever happened that night was accidental . If you havn't yet watched the video HiDeHo posted from 4 videos produced by AlJezeera,
do take time, iot's 47 minutes long, but very interesting.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Tue 27 Mar - 19:44

From memory when ive been abroad(cant go this year EPILOGUE by Dr. Roberts 389741 ) you can lock them with a key from the inside as added security & if you shut them- then unclick the switch back up that would also lock,most apartments are 2+ storeys up so the key to unlock the patios from outside would hardly be needed eh
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 27 Mar - 19:47

matthew wrote:
inside.

Hi marxman, I think they are locked from the inside and your'e right exit would be through the front door. Because the McCanns found it quicker to
go through the side gate and enter 5a through the Patio Doors, they probably just closed them within a couple of inches so it wouldn't make a noise
when they opened them wider to check on the children.

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Tue 27 Mar - 20:07

Panda wrote:
matthew wrote:Hi Panda,Wern't the patio doors only left unlocked on may 3rd?in case of fire?so could explain why the crying went on so long that Mrs Fenn heard, dont think Madeleine left the apartment either but im sure if she had woken up on any given night that she would be able to slide open an unlocked patio door as does the Dr Roberts,what we are told by the tapas & mccanns is on may 3rd the patio doors were unlocked so couldnt a bright intelligent little girl slide open the doors?...according to the mccanns...theres...NO WAY,i think we know why

Yes , Madeleine could have got out through the Patio Doors but as I said she chose to stay in 5a crying for over an hour a couple of nights before
so my guess is she was too scared to go out in the dark. I have said before that Gerry and Kate loved their children , Madeleine especially was a
Daddy's girl so whatever happened that night was accidental . If you havn't yet watched the video HiDeHo posted from 4 videos produced by AlJezeera,
do take time, iot's 47 minutes long, but very interesting.

Im not sure it was Madeleine crying but if so & the Mccanns had locked the patio doors & removed the key then Madeleine could of had no choice but to stay in & cry for over an hour & could i ask what was accidental?
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Tue 27 Mar - 20:08

They said they left the patio door open in case of fire. If Maddie couldn't get out by herself, what good would that do?
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 27 Mar - 20:20

Christine wrote:They said they left the patio door open in case of fire. If Maddie couldn't get out by herself, what good would that do?

It"s unbeleiveable really that these Parents chose to still go out every night knowing their child had cried and they thought it was "something and
nothing". I still think Madeleine died in 5a , but how they disposed of her body is the sticking point.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 27 Mar - 20:24

While everything is centered on 3rd may.........everything happened the day before......
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 27 Mar - 20:32

That's certainly an issue - even those of us who have accepted that probability through logical analysis still seem to revert to "the party line". Are we brainwashed, or what?!

My only doubt about the date is that Amaral thinks it was 3rd.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Tue 27 Mar - 21:32

Panda

Thanks for Dr. Roberts latest.

Christine wrote:

"They said they left the patio door open in case of fire. If Maddie couldn't get out by herself, what good would that do?"

and from Dr. Roberts article:

"Kate's "Yeah, absolutely, there's no way a young child could have got out."

"Gerry said "Gerry McCann has said exactly the same thing, using exactly the same pivotal phrase ('no way')"

Well, while they continue to contradict each other its certain that they will continue to attract attention of people in search of the Truth. How they can be so absolutely certain Madeleine never wandered. There is ample evidence that she did, they have said she would more likely waken after their return in the evenings and she has the "star chart" to encourage her to stay in bed. Not to mention that Kate herself stated that on her 10 o"clock check she thought Madeleine may have gone into their bedroom so she went and checked. There would be certainly a possibility that Madeleine could have exited by the patio door.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 27 Mar - 21:35

Christine wrote:They said they left the patio door open in case of fire. If Maddie couldn't get out by herself, what good would that do?
Quite. And if we, as untrained amateurs, can pick up on anomalies like that, what makes you think that trained professionals have not? Every time they open their lying mouths, the hole gets deeper.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Tue 27 Mar - 22:17

So if there was a fire, was Maddie supposed to carry each twin to safety as well (that`s if the twins were in there).
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Tue 27 Mar - 22:21

No good at all. It is simply yet another example of Gerry McCann showing why "confusion is good" in his eyes.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Wed 28 Mar - 9:04

The more I think, the more I have to agree
with Dr Robert's analysis of the 'No Way'
comment made by Gerry. This asserts a most
definate and absolute point which indicates an
impossibility of Madeliene leaving 5a.
Therefore, how can anyone, unfamiliar with
the locking mechanisms of their temporary
accommodation, and of the antics of a child
on holiday, assert in such definate terms
that their child 'No Way' could exit a place?
This 'impossible' theory could only occur if
a child was restrained, unconcious or that
the exits where barracaded.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Wed 28 Mar - 9:18

They also said later that they entered through the front door - although initially they said they didn't because it made so much noise.
(using the loo and flushing it didn't?)

Rachel M. said the shutters were down on the patio door too - so not a chance in hell of getting out is there?

Dr. Roberts doesn't mention that in 'Another story' but the flapping doors and shifting timelines are confusing enough without that complication.

tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 28 Mar - 9:43

tigger wrote:

They also said later that they entered through the front door - although initially they said they didn't because it made so much noise.
(using the loo and flushing it didn't?)

Rachel M. said the shutters were down on the patio door too - so not a chance in hell of getting out is there?

Dr. Roberts doesn't mention that in 'Another story' but the flapping doors and shifting timelines are confusing enough without that complication.

How much noise can a front door make ? At the very least it must be quieter than opening shutters from the outside, any similar shutters i have used have made quite a noise, particularly in the still of night.

This obsession with noise and not waking the children, children who according to the mccanns never awoke anyway, is rather strange.

Any rational person would first consider the possibility the child had wandered off, i imagine that is exactly what the police thought when they first arrived.

Dear god, front door locked, patio doors whether locked or unlocked if the shutters were in fact down, what a terribly scary place for a little girl to be on her own. If this was the case, in my mind the mccanns are guilty of more than neglect, it is out and out cruelty.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next