Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EPILOGUE by Dr. Roberts

+12
rainbow-fairy
LJC
marxman
Panda
mossman
tigger
gillyspot
Oldartform
Angelique
kitti
Christine
NoStone
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

EPILOGUE by Dr. Roberts - Page 2 Empty Re: EPILOGUE by Dr. Roberts

Post  Panda Wed 28 Mar - 10:06

I don't subscribe to the theory all the children were in one room. OBrien states he checked on the McCanns children one night, Oldfield listened at the door on 3rd May, and Amaral confirms that Madeleine was last seen at 5.30pm on 3rd May . Had the children all slept in one Room, quite an impossible task for one thing, but it would only have needed one child to wake up crying to wake all the others.

What the McCanns have consistently done is to wave away any other consideration except abduction although we all know by now this never happened. After almost 5 years we are no nearer finding out what happened and probably never will be, but once the McCanns have ridden off into the
Sunset with all their ill gotten gains, we can all pack up and go home.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
EPILOGUE by Dr. Roberts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100EPILOGUE by Dr. Roberts - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Wed 28 Mar - 10:16

Panda wrote:

I don't subscribe to the theory all the children were in one room. OBrien states he checked on the McCanns children one night, Oldfield listened at the door on 3rd May, and Amaral confirms that Madeleine was last seen at 5.30pm on 3rd May . Had the children all slept in one Room, quite an impossible task for one thing, but it would only have needed one child to wake up crying to wake all the others.

What the McCanns have consistently done is to wave away any other consideration except abduction although we all know by now this never happened. After almost 5 years we are no nearer finding out what happened and probably never will be, but once the McCanns have ridden off into the

Hi Panda, I can relate to your frustration, but
I believe the 'damn' constructed by this mystery
is ready for bursting! Gerry, Kate and Co have
only so many fingers and toes plugging the
ever increasing holes but just one too many
will bring the whole dam thing down.
A lot of chipping away bit by bit.......trust me
I'm an eternal optimist EPILOGUE by Dr. Roberts - Page 2 25346
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :
EPILOGUE by Dr. Roberts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100EPILOGUE by Dr. Roberts - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 28 Mar - 10:48

marxman wrote:
Panda wrote:

I agree with this and I am an eternal optimist also.

The point was made earlier that Madeleine would not wish to leave the apartment even if she were able to because of the dark outside. However, I have to say that is not my experience of holiday complexes. When it is dark outside the restaurants are lit up and candles glow on the tables, there may be fairly lights twinkling, the pool is lit up so it can be seen for safety reasons, the reception area is well lit. Then there are the faint sounds of people laughing and chattering from their patios and from the restaurant areas, the sounds of glasses chinking and cutlery being rattled. There may even be the sound of music drifting across. We are told there were street lights working, after all Jane Tanner could see clearly enough in the dark to see every item of clothing the abductor and abducted child was wearing!

Another thing I remember on my foreign holidays are stray cats and what an attraction they were for children. We had a ground floor apartment when my children were little on a holiday to Ibiza and the children were constantly attracted to the little group of stray cats who congregated in our hedge waiting for food, and the darker it got the more the cats meowed, and so on.

So no, I do not go along with any idea that a small child would not venture outside to look for mommy and daddy and if anything I feel that pretty evening lighting of the sort used by holiday hotels and complexes can be a huge draw for a child.

Nothing is ever impossible on holiday, which is why we are encouraged to take out travel insurance. You know, if something is going to go wrong you can bet it will go wrong on holiday. Its sod's law I'm afraid.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  rainbow-fairy Wed 28 Mar - 14:19

marxman wrote:
Panda wrote:

I agree with you Marxman. I truly believe things are happening.

Regarding Panda's post, I also do not believe the children were all in one room.
In the NK interview, Gerry states '...the twins were asleep on the.... er their cots' - now what is it he stopped himself from saying here?
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Female
Number of posts : 15
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 28 Mar - 14:47

LJC wrote:
marxman wrote:
Panda wrote:

I agree with this and I am an eternal optimist also.

The point was made earlier that Madeleine would not wish to leave the apartment even if she were able to because of the dark outside. However, I have to say that is not my experience of holiday complexes. When it is dark outside the restaurants are lit up and candles glow on the tables, there may be fairly lights twinkling, the pool is lit up so it can be seen for safety reasons, the reception area is well lit. Then there are the faint sounds of people laughing and chattering from their patios and from the restaurant areas, the sounds of glasses chinking and cutlery being rattled. There may even be the sound of music drifting across. We are told there were street lights working, after all Jane Tanner could see clearly enough in the dark to see every item of clothing the abductor and abducted child was wearing!

Another thing I remember on my foreign holidays are stray cats and what an attraction they were for children. We had a ground floor apartment when my children were little on a holiday to Ibiza and the children were constantly attracted to the little group of stray cats who congregated in our hedge waiting for food, and the darker it got the more the cats meowed, and so on.

So no, I do not go along with any idea that a small child would not venture outside to look for mommy and daddy and if anything I feel that pretty evening lighting of the sort used by holiday hotels and complexes can be a huge draw for a child.

Nothing is ever impossible on holiday, which is why we are encouraged to take out travel insurance. You know, if something is going to go wrong you can bet it will go wrong on holiday. Its sod's law I'm afraid.

PDL isn't like the "normal" holiday complexes, due to it being incoperated into the village. For example the Tapas bar is in a seperate gated area, where you have to show your Ocean Club membership card to enter. The apartment is just any ordinary apartment in the village, any one can walk past it, or drive past it, some are rented out and some are owned by permanent residents, Mrs Fenn being the lady who lived in the flat above being one of them. As for lot's of stray cats, I can't say I have noticed an abundance of them tbh. Having said that I agree with you, on holiday there is always an excuse for a child to delay bedtime and explore just that little extra.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Wed 28 Mar - 15:30

"repeated their by now well practised answers, which included Kate's "Yeah, absolutely, there's no way a young child could have got out."

This is clearly an agreed position, as Clarence Mitchell, representing both parents, has previously suggested:

"Kate and Gerry know Mad... know their daughter well enough to know she didn't wander out of the apartment, as has often been speculated."

Gerry McCann has said exactly the same thing, using exactly the same pivotal phrase ('no way'):

"there's no way she... she could have got out on her own."

'No way' is the contemporary equivalent of 'impossible' (not 'unlikely,' 'with difficulty,' or any other imprecise term). It is absolute."

IF all the above is correct why is it then that G McCann said on video that:

GM: If you... if you are saying, "Is it theoretically possible Madeleine left the apartment?", then....YES.
Do we believe it, and do we think she was capable of leaving the apartment the way it was found, errr... and by which exit did she leave, then I would say, absolutely not.
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 28 Mar - 16:10

jeanmonroe wrote:"repeated their by now well practised answers, which included Kate's "Yeah, absolutely, there's no way a young child could have got out."

This is clearly an agreed position, as Clarence Mitchell, representing both parents, has previously suggested:

"Kate and Gerry know Mad... know their daughter well enough to know she didn't wander out of the apartment, as has often been speculated."

Gerry McCann has said exactly the same thing, using exactly the same pivotal phrase ('no way'):

"there's no way she... she could have got out on her own."

'No way' is the contemporary equivalent of 'impossible' (not 'unlikely,' 'with difficulty,' or any other imprecise term). It is absolute."

IF all the above is correct why is it then that G McCann said on video that:

GM: If you... if you are saying, "Is it theoretically possible Madeleine left the apartment?", then....YES.
Do we believe it, and do we think she was capable of leaving the apartment the way it was found, errr... and by which exit did she leave, then I would say, absolutely not.

Riddle-me, riddle-me,
Riddle-me-ree,
Perhaps you can tell
What this riddle may be
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Wed 28 Mar - 18:22

Mrs Fenn, the McCann’s neighbour, reported that Madeleine had cried for her father between 22.30 and 23.45. The evidence shows that Kate McCann was in Apartment 5A 14 minutes before Madeleine started crying. Tuesday 1st May 2007 is the only night (except, of course, for Thursday 3rd May 2007) that either of the McCanns or any of their friends made calls after dinner.

Mrs McCann volunteered to the PJ that on the night of Wednesday 2nd May 2007, she had slept in the spare bed in her children’s room because her husband had not paid her enough attention over dinner. Or put another way, does she mean the amorous Scot was paying someone else (like Miss Chekeya) too much attention, causing her to stomp out of the Tapas Bar before him: ultimately leading to the spare bed in a strop? Gerald McCann said he thought the reason his wife had slept in the children’s bedroom was because of his snoring and that he did not even bother asking her the following morning what the problem was.

Could it be that their timings are wrong by 24 hours and that Kate McCann’s nocturnal shenanigans took place on the night of Tuesday 1st May 2007? It would fit, but why be untruthful about it? A possible reason is that they wanted to conceal both Kate McCann’s state of mind and the fact that she had returned to Apartment 5A, just before Madeleine’s cried for help.

This could explain why Madeleine could not exit the apartment...Kate was there just before the reported crying incident
http://truthformadeleine.com/2008/12/more-on-the-deleted-call-records-where-was-kate-mccann/
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2