Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapist Dad Got Daughters Pregnant

3 posters

Go down

Rapist Dad Got Daughters Pregnant Empty Rapist Dad Got Daughters Pregnant

Post  Guest Tue 25 Nov - 6:11

3:11am UK, Tuesday November 25, 2008

A British father who made his daughters pregnant 19 times during years of abuse is facing life in jail

The 56-year-old divorced man from Sheffield repeatedly attacked his offspring between 1980 and February this year.

The younger sibling fell pregnant 12 times and her sister seven.

The father, who cannot be named for legal reasons, admitted 25 rapes and four indecent assaults.

His actions echo those of Austrian Joseph Fritzl, who fathered seven children with his daughter after trapping her in a cellar.

Unlike Fritzl, the British dad controlled his victims with decades of mental torture.

His victims were too terrified to tell their mother, but eventually turned to social workers this year.

"He can rot in hell. But despite being born out of hate we love our kids and always will," The Sun quoted one of the daughters as saying.

She added: "He started touching me when I was about five. It was going on for years, but I didn't know my younger sister was also being abused until much later.

"I am having to try to tell my kids, but it is going to be very difficult."

Their father went to the extent of moving the family around the country, so the girls did not make any close friends to confide in.

Nicholas Campbell QC, prosecuting at Sheffield Crown Court, said the daughters had suffered some miscarriages.

But other pregnancies had been terminated after abnormalities were seen in screenings, he added.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Rapist Dad Got Daughters Pregnant Empty Re: Rapist Dad Got Daughters Pregnant

Post  Guest Tue 25 Nov - 7:14

There's that cannot be named for legal reasons argument again. Rapist Dad Got Daughters Pregnant 371436

He should have no rights FGS.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  lubelle Tue 25 Nov - 10:51

SharonS wrote:There's that cannot be named for legal reasons argument again. Rapist Dad Got Daughters Pregnant 371436

I would agree normally,but in this case i think its better not to name him..soley to give those brave daughters and their children a chance to live some sort of live.A happy one if thats possible after what they have been through. Rapist Dad Got Daughters Pregnant Icon_flower
lubelle
lubelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1405
Warning :
Rapist Dad Got Daughters Pregnant Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rapist Dad Got Daughters Pregnant Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 25 Nov - 13:19

I don't understand? Some of the pregnancies were terminated after abnormalities were found? Again, did social workers not wonder about young girls having so many pregnancies of this kind or even so many pregnancies in the first place? Was the mother unaware that her daughters were having pregnancies / babies with no boyfriends on the scene? Bizarre!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 25 Nov - 13:44

lubelle wrote:
SharonS wrote:There's that cannot be named for legal reasons argument again. Rapist Dad Got Daughters Pregnant 371436

I would agree normally,but in this case i think its better not to name him..soley to give those brave daughters and their children a chance to live some sort of live.A happy one if thats possible after what they have been through. Rapist Dad Got Daughters Pregnant Icon_flower

I agree with you.....his daughters shouldnt be named or their lives will be ruined even further!

But where was the mother of the girls in all this? I do not believe for one second she knew nothing of it!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Rapist Dad Got Daughters Pregnant Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rapist Dad Got Daughters Pregnant Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Tue 25 Nov - 14:30

Allstar wrote:3:11am UK, Tuesday November 25, 2008

A British father who made his daughters pregnant 19 times during years of abuse is facing life in jail

The 56-year-old divorced man from Sheffield repeatedly attacked his offspring between 1980 and February this year.

The younger sibling fell pregnant 12 times and her sister seven.

The father, who cannot be named for legal reasons, admitted 25 rapes and four indecent assaults.

His actions echo those of Austrian Joseph Fritzl, who fathered seven children with his daughter after trapping her in a cellar.

Unlike Fritzl, the British dad controlled his victims with decades of mental torture.

His victims were too terrified to tell their mother, but eventually turned to social workers this year.

"He can rot in hell. But despite being born out of hate we love our kids and always will," The Sun quoted one of the daughters as saying.

She added: "He started touching me when I was about five. It was going on for years, but I didn't know my younger sister was also being abused until much later.

"I am having to try to tell my kids, but it is going to be very difficult."

Their father went to the extent of moving the family around the country, so the girls did not make any close friends to confide in.

Nicholas Campbell QC, prosecuting at Sheffield Crown Court, said the daughters had suffered some miscarriages.

But other pregnancies had been terminated after abnormalities were seen in screenings, he added.

Rapist Dad Got Daughters Pregnant 389741
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 25 Nov - 14:31

Ambersuz wrote:
lubelle wrote:

I agree with you.....his daughters shouldnt be named or their lives will be ruined even further!

But where was the mother of the girls in all this? I do not believe for one second she knew nothing of it!

Good point Amber. Why did this mother not know that her daughters were being abused. Why were they unable to tell her or, as I reckon is more likely, the daughters did tell her at some stage and she opted to take the easy way out and prefer to disbelieve them. Apart from this however, and without going into all the details, if this mother was doing the usual family washing, she would soon have noticed the signs of sexual activity within the house and demanded some answers if she had been at all protective towards her children.
IMO she is as culpable as her disgusting husband.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 25 Nov - 14:41

He's the British Frizl or whatever his name is Rapist Dad Got Daughters Pregnant 477442
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 25 Nov - 16:49

My GOD! What sort of a monster does these things???? And how the HELL didn't the mother know??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 25 Nov - 18:33

justagrannynow wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
lubelle wrote:

Good point Amber. Why did this mother not know that her daughters were being abused. Why were they unable to tell her or, as I reckon is more likely, the daughters did tell her at some stage and she opted to take the easy way out and prefer to disbelieve them. Apart from this however, and without going into all the details, if this mother was doing the usual family washing, she would soon have noticed the signs of sexual activity within the house and demanded some answers if she had been at all protective towards her children.

These were not the neighbours kids where she doesnt know whats going on...

Her daughters had 19 pregnancies between them and she wasnt asking questions?? And her daughters were so happy about these pregnancies that they didnt tell her who the father was???

NO WAY!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lubelle Tue 25 Nov - 19:56

Ambersuz wrote:
justagrannynow wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
lubelle wrote:

These were not the neighbours kids where she doesnt know whats going on...

Her daughters had 19 pregnancies between them and she wasnt asking questions?? And her daughters were so happy about these pregnancies that they didnt tell her who the father was???

NO WAY!
No way..what kind of Mother wouldn't question her own daughters...it just doesn't add up.
lubelle
lubelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Rapist Dad Got Daughters Pregnant Empty Rapist Father Is Jailed For Life

Post  Guest Wed 26 Nov - 5:04

9:27pm UK, Tuesday November 25, 2008
A British man who raped his daughters and fathered nine children by them has been jailed for life.

The 56-year-old man repeatedly raped his daughters, who between them went through 19 pregnancies, Sheffield Crown Court heard.

The campaign started when the women were aged between eight and 10. If they refused their father's advances, they were badly beaten.

Judge Alan Goldsack QC ordered the man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, to serve 25 life sentences that will run concurrently.

He said the minimum term the rapist should serve in jail should be 19-and-a-half years.

Judge Goldsack said: "The phrase 'it is difficult to imagine a worse case' is much overused and rarely, if ever, true. I am not going to say no case of rape within a family situation will ever come to light."

The man admitted 25 rapes and four indecent assaults.

His actions echo those of the Austrian dungeon dad Joseph Fritzl, who fathered seven children with his daughter after imprisoning her in a cellar.

But unlike Fritzl, the British father controlled his victims with decades of mental torture.

The judge added: "I have little doubt that many members of the public hearing the facts of this case will consider either you should never be released from prison or only when you are old and infirm. I agree with that view."

A spokesman for South Yorkshire police said the main concern was for the victims of "the terrible ordeal".

He said:"You cannot begin to imagine the trauma and the suffering that (his daughters) have been through."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 26 Nov - 5:44

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/the-british-fritzl-and-his-27year-reign-of-terror-1035151.html

The 'British Fritzl' and his 27-year reign of terror

Violent rapist who inflicted a life of brutal abuse on daughters given 25 life sentences

By Jonathan Brown and Chris Green
Wednesday, 26 November 2008

A violent rapist with a "one-second fuse" who fathered 19 children with his two daughters during a reign of domestic terror lasting a quarter of a century was ordered yesterday to spend the rest of his life in jail by a judge who described the case as the most shocking he had ever heard.

An urgent review is under way into how it was that 10 of the children conceived by the women – who had been repeatedly beaten, abused and raped since the age of eight and 10 – were miscarried or terminated, yet their mothers' plight failed to come to the attention of welfare workers.

Judge Alan Goldsack QC said: "As a result of this case, questions will inevitably be asked about what professionals, social and medical workers, have been doing for the last 20 years."

The full details of the case, which have already drawn comparisons with that of Josef Fritzl, the Austrian whose daughter gave birth to seven of his children while kept in a dungeon for 24 years, were laid before Sheffield Crown Court yesterday, as a sentence was handed down after the man admitted 25 counts of rape at an earlier hearing.

Judge Goldsack ordered the 56-year-old, who cannot be named in order to protect the identity of his children, to 25 concurrent life terms with a recommendation that he should serve at least 19-and-a-half years in prison.

"I can say that in nearly 40 years of dealing with criminal cases and 14 as a family judge, the combination of aggravating circumstances here is the worst I have come across," said the judge adding that the public would demand that he stay in prison until he was "old and infirm".

The court heard how the powerfully-built father was a tyrannical bully who drank heavily and called himself the "main gaffer". He considered himself to be a "hard man", the court heard, with a "Jekyll and Hyde personality", who threatened to kill his children if they disobeyed him.

In order to avoid detection, the family moved from South Yorkshire in the early 1990s to live in small villages in Lincolnshire. Locals were puzzled at the lack of a father figure for the family's many children and wondered about the presence of the over-weaning figure they all called grandfather. But nothing was ever done. Concerns were raised by teachers and by doctors who grew increasingly concerned at the alarming infant mortality experienced by the two women. But still the case was not picked up.

On one occasion in 1988, burn marks on one of the girl's faces were spotted at their school but were put down to bullying. The other daughter suffered a broken arm but stayed off lessons to conceal her injuries. Another time, a doctor pleaded with one of the daughters not to have any more babies with the same man, but she denied outright the father of the babies was in fact her own.

The father had scared the girls away from seeking help telling them that if they told social services their children would be taken into care. When one of them eventually rang the children's charity Childline she hung up after failing to receive assurances over being able to keep her children.

The father jealously guarded them from any male company, viciously attacking them if he caught them talking to members of the opposite sex, right up until their 30s. One of his victims described how he would hold her head near to a gas flame while the other described being kicked and punched when she was pregnant to bring on a miscarriage.

Eventually the mother abandoned the family, leaving the two daughters and a son to live with their father in a council house. It is believed they had been too terrified to tell her about the attacks. The teenage boy was forced to sleep on the floor on the landing. "All the family were frightened of him. When they heard his car pulling up outside the house, the children and their mother ran to their respective rooms," said Nicholas Campbell QC, for the prosecution.

In a statement read to the court, the younger daughter said: "He continued to beat me if I didn't do what he said and I would get a good hiding. There was the look, a piercing look, an evil look."

The women became so desperate they offered to pay their father £100 a month to stop raping them, taken from their child benefit. But it earned them only a couple of months' respite. The case only came to the attention of the authorities in June this year, at least 20 years since the first warning sign.

Of the nine children who went full-term, two died on the day they were born and all seven have health problems as a result of genetic abnormalities. Two are severely incapacitated and one has been recently diagnosed with a fatal condition. The court heard that, in 50 per cent of cases where a father and child or brother and sister have a baby, severe illness, premature death or learning disabilities occur.

The prosecution described how one daughter would babysit while the other was attacked: "The defendant played Russian roulette as to whether there would be complications in the pregnancies and with the health of his daughters. When he began the abuse he told each victim she must tell no one and it was their secret to be shared only between father and daughter.

"The victims were too frightened to tell anyone, even their mother. They did not consider the possibility that each may be enduring the same fate until the pregnancies began."

Mr Campbell said: "When either one of his victims tried to end the sexual abuse, he threatened to kill them and their children, and when they threatened to tell police, he said they would not be believed. He said that if they went public then the children would be taken away from them.

"All the time, when the sisters were challenged about the paternity of their children, they would cover it up."

Jayne Ludlam, the director of Sheffield City Council's Children and Young People's Specialist Services, said an independent review into what could have been done was already underway. "This is one of the most harrowing cases we have dealt with and to say that we were shocked to find the level of abuse perpetrated by this person is an understatement," she said.

The General Medical Council said it was up to a patient to come forward.

"If in this case the doctor was concerned that a woman had been raped... then their first point should really be persuading them to tell somebody. It would only be a last resort to try to inform the police themselves, because of the patient's confidentiality."

A spokeswoman for the NSPCC, which runs ChildLine, said the child had been given the correct advice when she rang the helpline. "It is critical we do not make any false reassurances to young people about what may happen. When a child decides they want to take the next steps in speaking out about their abuse, we will work with them and support them through the process unless they are in immediate danger," she said.

James Baird, representing the defendant, who refused to attend court, said nothing had been done by either Lincolnshire or Sheffield Social Services despite the strong suspicion of incest: "It must be inconceivable to those who have listened to this case that these offences have been carried out, in this day and age in a so-called civilised society, over such a long time and with such consequences, without them being reported or investigated."

The Sheffield MP and former Home Secretary David Blunkett called for an inquiry: "We should always ask 'What on earth were those close to this actually thinking?', and then ask what responsibility others might have had, if they had any knowledge or could have been expected to have any knowledge at all.

"Clearly, there is a need to inquire into all the circumstances, the chronology and whether, when the family moved, as they did in 1998 and 2004, any information was transferred."

Liberal Democrat leader and fellow Sheffield MP, Nick Clegg, said: "When I heard about the evil perpetrated by Josef Fritzl in Austria, I never thought anything similar could happen right here in Sheffield."

After the sentencing at Sheffield Crown Court, Chief Superintendent Simon Torr read a statement from the two victims. It said: "Today this offender has been sentenced to life imprisonment. His detention in prison brings us only the knowledge that he cannot physically touch us again.

"The suffering he has caused will continue for many years and we must now concentrate our thoughts on finding the strength to rebuild our lives. We do not wish to comment further on the factors of the abuse we suffered and hope that answers will be found during the serious case review."

Ian Johnston, chief executive of the British Association of Social Workers, said: "If there was a way to create a situation where these girls could have shared information about what was happening, and suffering could have been prevented, we'd have wanted to do that. But it's not easy to identify abuse."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 26 Nov - 5:46

Someone left this comment below the article.

You want his name its PATRICK PULFORD i know him and made 100s of calls to the police and socialservces from 1986 they werent interested

Complain about this comment

Posted by marie | 26.11.08, 04:23 GMT
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 26 Nov - 9:45

Allstar wrote:Someone left this comment below the article.

You want his name its PATRICK PULFORD i know him and made 100s of calls to the police and socialservces from 1986 they werent interested

100 calls?? Typical! This country is shit!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  lubelle Wed 26 Nov - 13:06

eddie wrote:
Allstar wrote:Someone left this comment below the article.

100 calls?? Typical! This country is shit!
It just makes me think that all people care about is money..no thought go's into the lives of these desperate children.All the authorities want to do is keep everything hush hush.Makes me Rapist Dad Got Daughters Pregnant 477442
lubelle
lubelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 26 Nov - 18:02

What is the world coming to at all. According to that article the mother abandoned her children. She should be ashamed of herself leaving those children with THAT ANIMAL. I cannot blame the courts trying to protect the girls and their children, they will get so much grief over this. In cases like this there should be a death penalty. I WOULD DEFINITELY VOLUNTEER TO ADMINISTER THE LETHAL INJECTION. BETTER AGAIN PULL THE LEVER TO ELECTROCUTE THEM.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 27 Nov - 21:00

It is mind blowing a father raping his daughters and making them pregnant, it is very hard to take in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Rapist Dad Got Daughters Pregnant Empty Exclusive pictures from the chilling family album of British Fritzl

Post  Guest Sat 29 Nov - 6:24

Rapist Dad Got Daughters Pregnant Article-1090401-02A21545000005DC-9_468x617
Hypocrisy: Posing with the children he fathered by his daughter (left, whom he repeatedly raped) to claim council housing

There are more on this link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1090401/Revealed-Exclusive-pictures-chilling-family-album-British-Fritzl.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Rapist Dad Got Daughters Pregnant Empty Doctor who treated British Fritzl's daughters for 20 years

Post  Guest Sat 29 Nov - 6:31

Rapist Dad Got Daughters Pregnant Article-1090100-029F8F86000005DC-324_224x423

A single doctor examined the pregnant daughters of the 'British Fritzl' for two decades and never suspected anything sinister within the 'peculiar' family.

Dr Thakur Singh could not say why, incredibly, he never spotted the vile incest before him when he saw the pregnant daughters on dozens of occasions when they were being kept as sex slaves by their father.

Battered and raped almost weekly, the girls were made pregnant 19 times during 28 years, but the family's long-serving GP said he did not realise they were being abused.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1090100/Revealed-Doctor-treated-British-Fritzls-daughters-20-years--failed-spot-vile-abuse.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Rapist Dad Got Daughters Pregnant Empty The diary of despair: How raped sisters were let down

Post  Guest Sat 29 Nov - 6:35

From when they were toddlers through to adulthood, the two sisters' misery went unchecked time and again.

Doctors, social workers, teachers and police missed at least 150 chances to halt the girls' horrific abuse.

Bruises, a broken arm, multiple pregnancies - the warning signs were all there from the 1970s through to this year, yet the professionals who came into contact with the girls repeatedly failed to end their suffering.

The full catalogue of missed opportunities has yet to emerge, but from the scant information made public at Sheffield Crown Court it is possible to chart dozens of chances when the two sisters could have been rescued from their torment, and yet were abandoned by those who should have known better.

The exact years of the pregnancies cannot be revealed under a court order to protect the children's identities.

1970s
Suspicions that the father was being abusive lead to four years of social services contact with the family in Sheffield between 1976 and 1979.

Before she is even six years old, the elder girl is seen by a health visitor when her father leaves her with bruises on her buttocks and arms after a beating. Her younger sister is found bruised aged two.

1980s
The younger girl breaks her arm when her father throws her across the room after she rejects his sexual advances. She tells doctors it was from playing but medical records show she had bruises on her legs and an old burn mark on her arm.

In 1988, suspicions are raised at school where both sisters are seen to have non-accidental injuries. They are attributed to bullying.

1990s
The girls will have had contact with health professionals at least five times during their 19 pregnancies.

For each pregnancy, they should in theory have seen a GP, had a hospital scan, a meeting with a midwife and another scan.

There would be the birth itself and, if the child survived, at least three follow-up appointments with a midwife or health visitor - altogether adding up to at least 100 contacts.

The girls have five miscarriages and five terminations between them, and doctors advise them not to have any more children by the same father.

When carrying her first child, the younger daughter is asked by doctors if the baby is her father's, but she denies it is.

Younger daughter collapses and is taken to hospital while pregnant. Shows bruises to a health visitor.

The younger daughter has an abortion, and doctors warn her about the risk to her future children. Both daughters are also seen in hospital when their children develop medical conditions. The sisters receive genetic counselling at one stage.

Police investigate after the sisters' brother makes allegation of incest. No action taken.

One daughter rings ChildLine but hangs up after getting no guarantee that she can keep her children.

2000s
Family return to Sheffield and there is liaison between social services in Lincolnshire and Sheffield. Social workers in Sheffield make numerous visits to family.

Finally, in June, the younger daughter contacts her social worker to report the abuse.

Rapist Dad Got Daughters Pregnant Article-1089753-029C7441000005DC-674_468x257
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 29 Nov - 13:15

AND AGAIN NOBODY DID ANYTHING TO STOP THIS. Rapist Dad Got Daughters Pregnant 371436 Rapist Dad Got Daughters Pregnant 371436 Rapist Dad Got Daughters Pregnant 371436 Rapist Dad Got Daughters Pregnant 371436
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sat 29 Nov - 15:40

Antoinette they are busy with other more important issues.....

NINE anti-terror police raiding Tory MP's homes!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down