Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Swedish Mccanns interview

+14
AnnaEsse
maive
MaryB
mossman
almostgothic
tigger
marxman
pennylane
Panda
NoStone
jinvta
gillyspot
Wintabells
matthew
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Swedish Mccanns interview - Page 2 Empty Re: New Swedish Mccanns interview

Post  Guest Sun 1 Apr - 13:45

pennylane wrote:When Gerry said that "we know now that people in Portugal and elsewhere keep their children much closer to them" as a result of what happened to Madeleine (8:03)... the interviewer cheerfully pipes up "What closer than in the UK?" New Swedish Mccanns interview - Page 2 554636

Clever interviewer (imo) as she asked all the old awkward questions at the very end... putting them right on the defensive with questions re the distance from the tapas bar, and the leaving of the children, etc, forcing poor old Kate to repeat the worn out mantra re how many times she's answered that question... finishing with 'obviously I've persecuted myself' New Swedish Mccanns interview - Page 2 948585

They don't get it do they? If they hadn't left Maddie alone again and again, even after she cried, she would no doubt still be alive/with her family.... it is Maddie's "persecution" at the McCanns that led to her abysmal fate.. even the comments in Kate's bewk about her genitalia are yet another form of persecution, and that goes for whatever you believe may have happened to her.

For those who don't speak Swedish (I only know a little bit of Norwegian, but lots of words are the same) I didn't hear the word "abducted" anywhere, they used the word 'vorsvinnd' (disappear) throughout.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 1 Apr - 14:32

And another thing struck me. Kate: "there's more to come". Is there? What more? Like a live child, a body? Are we being lined up for something soon?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 1 Apr - 14:50

Iris wrote:
pennylane wrote:When Gerry said that "we know now that people in Portugal and elsewhere keep their children much closer to them" as a result of what happened to Madeleine (8:03)... the interviewer cheerfully pipes up "What closer than in the UK?" New Swedish Mccanns interview - Page 2 554636

Clever interviewer (imo) as she asked all the old awkward questions at the very end... putting them right on the defensive with questions re the distance from the tapas bar, and the leaving of the children, etc, forcing poor old Kate to repeat worn out mantra re how many times she's answered that question... finishing with 'obviously I've persecuted myself' New Swedish Mccanns interview - Page 2 948585

They don't get it do they? If they hadn't left Maddie alone regularly, even after she cried, she would no doubt still be alive/with her family.... it is Maddie's "persecution" at the McCanns hands that led to her abysmal fate.. even the comments in Kate's bewk about her genitalia are yet another form of persecution, and that goes for whatever you believe may have happened to her.

For those who don't speak Swedish (I only know a little bit of Norwegian, but lots of words are the same) I didn't hear the word "abducted" anywhere, they used the word 'vorsvinnd' (disappear) throughout.

And similarly the Swedish man that interviewed them previously. His scornful expres​sion(and the lady sitting near them) said it all. Methinks the infamous duo are not too popular in Sweden.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
New Swedish Mccanns interview - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Swedish Mccanns interview - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sun 1 Apr - 15:02

I get really frustrated, to the point of
chucking my computer out the window!
Always and forever hearing the same
tired out and illogical statements such
as... "There is no evidence that we are
involved in Madeleine's disappearence"
Well, if i'm not mistaken, the self-evident
fact that she is missing, surely is evidence
that those entrusted with her care and
security have 'let her down' and MUST
be responsible for whatever transpired
to cause her to vanish into thin air!
Therefore, if that being the case, then
the only way their statement can be
honest and truthful is that there was no
neglect, and that Maddie was not under their
supervision but under the care of others.
Then again, they would know of this, and
their involvement would be certain.

marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :
New Swedish Mccanns interview - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Swedish Mccanns interview - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 1 Apr - 15:55

"No Evidence" ( and I feel sure there is some - but patently not yet enough to stick) is not the same as "No Intelligence" and "No Circumstantial Evidence".

And I'd go further and suggest that there almost certainly is plenty of Evidence - It just hasn't all been discovered (For all sorts of reasons, including non-cooperation by Healy when made Arguido).

The semantics here are much the same as when debating "Guilt" with one of our recent Trolls (Well, I say "debating", but "being lectured" would be nearer the mark): Not being found Guilty in a Court doesn't mean that those accused aren't actually Guilty - It merely means it could not, at the relevant time, be Proved to the applicable standard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sun 1 Apr - 18:06

Iris wrote:And another thing struck me. Kate: "there's more to come". Is there? What more? Like a live child, a body? Are we being lined up for something soon?

Well, apparently the twins have more if not total recall - as Kate intimated - it quite threw her...

So we can now expect additions IN the book written FOR the twins BY the twins? Like visions of paedophiles lurking in the wardrobe? New Swedish Mccanns interview - Page 2 29204
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 1 Apr - 18:25

Well now - a few sessions of Jane Tanner's 'cognitive technique' and the twins will be singing like little canaries.
Bob's your uncle, job's a good 'un, and there'll be a whole new chapter to this story.
Or as we're dealing with doctors here - an appendix.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 1 Apr - 18:27

two interviews in quick succession is too hard to stomach for me. i felt quite ill watching that. how on earth are they getting away with this. it really makes me worried about the world we live in. what will it take to put a stop to this circus act.

is gerry really suggesting they have played a part in the reduction of child abductions, seriously ? is there any end to their insanity. gerry should go home and watch these videos and then actually listen and listen very very carefully to himself. i think he is becoming unhinged.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Sun 1 Apr - 18:30

Statistically speaking how many children have been snatched from their beds in a holiday apartment in Europe in the last 30 years. I for one haven't heard of any.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 1 Apr - 18:52

Quite - abductions of the type in question (or even alleged abductions) are, and always have been, rarer than Dodo doodoos.

Truth is also notable by it's absence.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  maive Sun 1 Apr - 19:00

mossman wrote:two interviews in quick succession is too hard to stomach for me.
I agree, and it makes me very worried about the outcome of the review.. They don't seem worried at all, we see them everywhere, they seem confident about the review.. What do you think guys, is it just «acting» and in fact they are worried or are they already aware of the outcome of the SY review? I have watched the two last interviews and I can't understand one word from their mouths New Swedish Mccanns interview - Page 2 294124 , so it's hard for me to judge..
maive
maive
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 146
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 1 Apr - 19:59

tigger wrote:
Iris wrote:And another thing struck me. Kate: "there's more to come". Is there? What more? Like a live child, a body? Are we being lined up for something soon?

Well, apparently the twins have more if not total recall - as Kate intimated - it quite threw her...

So we can now expect additions IN the book written FOR the twins BY the twins? Like visions of paedophiles lurking in the wardrobe? New Swedish Mccanns interview - Page 2 29204

Planted memories, I expect, since the twins never spent much time with Madeleine.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 1 Apr - 20:42

I have to say, I feel very very sorry indeed for the Twins and wonder if in later life they might become confused and resentful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 1 Apr - 20:44

The End Is Nigh wrote:I have to say, I feel very very sorry indeed for the Twins and wonder if in later life they might become confused and resentful.

I think they are being used. Soon after Madeleine disappeared and Kate was asked how they were coping, she said they were OK because they had never spent much time with Madeleine. Now, I think we are about to be treated to the twins' suddenly 'remembering,' things. Oh yeh! New Swedish Mccanns interview - Page 2 678246
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Sun 1 Apr - 20:57

I very much doubt if the twins actually remember Madeleine at all. They appear to be getting brainwashed into thinking they do, I think they are being fed false memories.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 1 Apr - 22:01

AnnaEsse wrote:
tigger wrote:

Planted memories, I expect, since the twins never spent much time with Madeleine.
You'd think they'd remember her... they did share toothbrushes.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 1 Apr - 23:22

MaryB wrote:Statistically speaking how many children have been snatched from their beds in a holiday apartment in Europe in the last 30 years. I for one haven't heard of any.

The only genuine stranger abduction I can recall from a holiday environment was a 3 year old girl taken from a caravan in the mid 1980s and murdered - possibly somewhere in Norfolk though I'm unsure about that. Her mother had gone out drinking and was roundly denounced by the media for her irresponsibility.

It's a funny old world isn't it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 2 Apr - 18:55

Sadly some people have their own agendas and like to put out misinformation like most children who come to harm it is some stranger who has caused it, when in reality it is normally a parent/parents or someone known to the child. In a similar way some people for their own agendas put out misinformation about paedophiles being loners living on their own, unemployed, when in reality paedophiles can be found anywhere in society including married men, and among professionals police, judges, social workers etc.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 2 Apr - 22:32

and protected by D notices.jimo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2