Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Madeleine was here is about to be on here on pay tv

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine was here is about to be on here on pay tv

Post  Justiceforallkids on Sat 7 Apr - 10:28

im going to watch it but i bet my bp goes up hahaha ironically its on the crime investigation channel

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine was here is about to be on here on pay tv

Post  Justiceforallkids on Sat 7 Apr - 10:35

when this was filmed amelie was 4 and i never noticed but she sounds like maddie did!!! when we heard maddies voice

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine was here is about to be on here on pay tv

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sat 7 Apr - 10:38

This is a real classic - Dave Edgar's reconstruction is particularly noteworthy! Here's a link to the first part on YouTube though I don't know if it can be accessed outside of the U K.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhACS6ck-Dw

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6695
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine was here is about to be on here on pay tv

Post  Justiceforallkids on Sat 7 Apr - 10:42

imo the whole kitchen scene qwth then 4 year old amelie and sean was competly fake!!!

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine was here is about to be on here on pay tv

Post  Justiceforallkids on Sat 7 Apr - 10:46

kate looks terribly aged nowdays to back then that is a big glaring thing!!!!

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine was here is about to be on here on pay tv

Post  NoStone on Sat 7 Apr - 11:45

The bit that really gives me the biggest ironic griin is at about 6.07 when Gerry turns up at the patio doors french windows and has to wait for Kate to unlock them to let him in. What's the message suppose to be here then - we have learnt our lesson? Geeez!

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine was here is about to be on here on pay tv

Post  Guest on Sat 7 Apr - 11:59

My personal favourite vignette is the washing on the clothes horse in the living room! And it's a glorious day outside, so why not dry it on a line? Or are they telling us that they are too poor to have a tumble dryer? Only chavs, or people with very limited space, dry washing on a clothes horse in the living room. For starters, it is not healthy, as well as looking frightful when "company" comes round -especially TV cameras. They probably think that this is what "normal" people do and that somehow this will make us relate to them.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine was here is about to be on here on pay tv

Post  almostgothic on Sat 7 Apr - 12:25

NoStone wrote:The bit that really gives me the biggest ironic griin is at about 6.07 when Gerry turns up at the patio doors french windows and has to wait for Kate to unlock them to let him in. What's the message suppose to be here then - we have learnt our lesson? Geeez!

Having to be let in like that, he looks for all the world like a divorced dad doing his weekly access visit.

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine was here is about to be on here on pay tv

Post  almostgothic on Sat 7 Apr - 12:39

Iris wrote:My personal favourite vignette is the washing on the clothes horse in the living room! And it's a glorious day outside, so why not dry it on a line? Or are they telling us that they are too poor to have a tumble dryer? Only chavs, or people with very limited space, dry washing on a clothes horse in the living room. For starters, it is not healthy, as well as looking frightful when "company" comes round -especially TV cameras. They probably think that this is what "normal" people do and that somehow this will make us relate to them.

That could well be it. Or they're trying to make Ms Ice Queen appear more mumsy.

They should've stuck an old-fashioned mangle in the corner of the room too.
Although she might have mistaken it for a prototype pasta maker.
I could just see her trying to shove some dough through it ......

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine was here is about to be on here on pay tv

Post  pennylane on Sat 7 Apr - 13:16

NoStone wrote:The bit that really gives me the biggest ironic griin is at about 6.07 when Gerry turns up at the patio doors french windows and has to wait for Kate to unlock them to let him in. What's the message suppose to be here then - we have learnt our lesson? Geeez!

Methinks it was an attempt to reinforce the theory that entering through patio/French doors is the norm for them.

Didn't quite work for me though as I immediately thought.... 'yep, here comes bundleman!'

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine was here is about to be on here on pay tv

Post  Guest on Sat 7 Apr - 13:29

almostgothic wrote:

They should've stuck an old-fashioned mangle in the corner of the room too.
Although she might have mistaken it for a prototype pasta maker.
I could just see her trying to shove some dough through it ......

That has all the hallmarks of money laundering

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine was here is about to be on here on pay tv

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sat 7 Apr - 13:39

I will have to confess to drying my washing indoors but I'll move it if ever a film crew pops in! I found the scenes with Kate and Gerry together with the twins so phoney. The kitchen scene with Kate has been mentioned but there's also one later on with Gerry with Sean wearing a cape which has me gritting my teeth as it seems like play-acting to me.

I may just be nosy but I wonder why the McCanns have never shown a photo of Madeleine's bedroom. It would give us some idea (sadly lacking at the moment) of what Madeleine was actually like if we saw her toys and belongings.

To me it seems like a good publicity stunt to have Kate sitting in the bedroom, trying not to smirk as she describes all the memories that the room evokes for her.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6695
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine was here is about to be on here on pay tv

Post  tigger on Sat 7 Apr - 14:30

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I will have to confess to drying my washing indoors but I'll move it if ever a film crew pops in! I found the scenes with Kate and Gerry together with the twins so phoney. The kitchen scene with Kate has been mentioned but there's also one later on with Gerry with Sean wearing a cape which has me gritting my teeth as it seems like play-acting to me.

I may just be nosy but I wonder why the McCanns have never shown a photo of Madeleine's bedroom. It would give us some idea (sadly lacking at the moment) of what Madeleine was actually like if we saw her toys and belongings.

To me it seems like a good publicity stunt to have Kate sitting in the bedroom, trying not to smirk as she describes all the memories that the room evokes for her.

I know why, it was probably the guest room.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine was here is about to be on here on pay tv

Post  tanszi on Sat 7 Apr - 16:36

im a chav then i dry clothes on a clothes horse sometimes, but i would move them if i had a film crew coming to my house. then again i wouldnt want a film crew coming to my house, i would find that very invasive. jimo

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3096
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine was here is about to be on here on pay tv

Post  Guest on Sat 7 Apr - 16:49

tanszi wrote:im a chav then i dry clothes on a clothes horse sometimes, but i would move them if i had a film crew coming to my house. then again i wouldnt want a film crew coming to my house, i would find that very invasive. jimo

Yes but at least you would have the decorum to shift it if you know you have people coming round! You wouldn't put it out especially for them!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine was here is about to be on here on pay tv

Post  Guest on Sat 7 Apr - 16:49

tanszi wrote:im a chav then i dry clothes on a clothes horse sometimes, but i would move them if i had a film crew coming to my house. then again i wouldnt want a film crew coming to my house, i would find that very invasive. jimo

We had a BSkyB Camerawoman in our house without a bye-your-leave when the Air Ambulance crew came to attend to SWMBO a couple of years ago after she fell of a ladder cleaning out the gutters (Don't ask).

I politely invited her to go forth.

(The Camerabird, that is!)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine was here is about to be on here on pay tv

Post  fuzeta on Sat 7 Apr - 18:24

I just cannot believe that whilst doing her supposed check that she would have been quite happy not to even look in on them to see if they were still breathing etc, as parents do you know! She only looked in because she felt a draft! What a Mother!!!. Waste of time checking on kids if you don't even look at them.

fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4152
Location : Beautiful Staffordshire
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine was here is about to be on here on pay tv

Post  Sponsored content Today at 23:29


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum