Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

What do we make of this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do we make of this?

Post  dazedandconfused on Mon 9 Apr - 11:09

If the link works, what does everyone think of this article/blog. Seems sympathetic to the McCanns the way I read it.
http://espacioexterior.blogspot.com.es/2012/03/novedades-news.html
Apologies if it's already been posted.

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we make of this?

Post  mumbles on Mon 9 Apr - 11:20

Not sure I even want to click the link as it's being touted on Twitter by Mrs.Doubtfire aka Nowaymojo.

mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we make of this?

Post  dazedandconfused on Mon 9 Apr - 11:53

I've never come across Mrs Doubtfire but that makes it seem like it is supporting the McCanns but it was a disbeliever who posted it when I read it, so I wasn't sure what to think.

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we make of this?

Post  mumbles on Mon 9 Apr - 12:02

dazedandconfused wrote:I've never come across Mrs Doubtfire but that makes it seem like it is supporting the McCanns but it was a disbeliever who posted it when I read it, so I wasn't sure what to think.



It's deffo a 'pro' blog so best avoided if you have high bp.

mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we make of this?

Post  dazedandconfused on Mon 9 Apr - 12:14

mumbles wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:I've never come across Mrs Doubtfire but that makes it seem like it is supporting the McCanns but it was a disbeliever who posted it when I read it, so I wasn't sure what to think.



It's deffo a 'pro' blog so best avoided if you have high bp.

Shall give it a wide berth, thanks.

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we make of this?

Post  Guest on Mon 9 Apr - 12:24

That's the crackpot who is trying to pin it all on an innocent Ocean Club worker and his wife. The wife opened the door to let the PJ and Martin Grime in the room, so they could take the dogs in there, and Eddie had a wee sniff of her on the way in (as all dogs do). He has then used this tiny incident to weave a whole tale of copied keys and goodness knows what else, to "prove" that this unfortunate couple stole Maddie. The fact that they had both worked at the OC for 25 years prior to this, with completely unblemished records, is apparently irrelevant.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What do we make of this?

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 9 Apr - 12:45

Iris wrote:That's the crackpot who is trying to pin it all on an innocent Ocean Club worker and his wife. The wife opened the door to let the PJ and Martin Grime in the room, so they could take the dogs in there, and Eddie had a wee sniff of her on the way in (as all dogs do). He has then used this tiny incident to weave a whole tale of copied keys and goodness knows what else, to "prove" that this unfortunate couple stole Maddie. The fact that they had both worked at the OC for 25 years prior to this, with completely unblemished records, is apparently irrelevant.

Yes, that's what dogs do, Iris. And when I meet a new doggie, I always hold out my hand to let the doggie sniff me - I come in friendship!

When I was out and about yesterday at a local shopping village, I met with two doggies, a Cockapoo and a Bichon Frise, both of which had started to sniff at me as I was waiting in a queue. Dogs do that. There's a person and they have a sniff. That sniffing probably tells dogs a great deal and those that have a sniff of me probably know that I have cats!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18463
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we make of this?

Post  Guest on Mon 9 Apr - 12:50

Well, one learns something new every day: I thought Bichon Frise was a Salad Leaf from Waitrose!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What do we make of this?

Post  Badboy on Mon 9 Apr - 12:55

AnnaEsse wrote:
Iris wrote:That's the crackpot who is trying to pin it all on an innocent Ocean Club worker and his wife. The wife opened the door to let the PJ and Martin Grime in the room, so they could take the dogs in there, and Eddie had a wee sniff of her on the way in (as all dogs do). He has then used this tiny incident to weave a whole tale of copied keys and goodness knows what else, to "prove" that this unfortunate couple stole Maddie. The fact that they had both worked at the OC for 25 years prior to this, with completely unblemished records, is apparently irrelevant.

Yes, that's what dogs do, Iris. And when I meet a new doggie, I always hold out my hand to let the doggie sniff me - I come in friendship!

When I was out and about yesterday at a local shopping village, I met with two doggies, a Cockapoo and a Bichon Frise, both of which had started to sniff at me as I was waiting in a queue. Dogs do that. There's a person and they have a sniff. That sniffing probably tells dogs a great deal and those that have a sniff of me probably know that I have cats!
WHAT IS A COCKAPOO?

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7737
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we make of this?

Post  Annabel on Mon 9 Apr - 12:57

A Cockapoo is a cross breed dog


Last edited by Annabel on Mon 9 Apr - 12:59; edited 1 time in total

Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we make of this?

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 9 Apr - 12:58

The End Is Nigh wrote:Well, one learns something new every day: I thought Bichon Frise was a Salad Leaf from Waitrose!



It's a really cute small dog, which in my opinion, looks most cute when it hasn't had a funny haircut! They get all sorts of silly cuts, just as poodles do. This puppy is close to natural state! They have to be clipped because the hair keeps growing, but imo don't need to look like they've been done to resemble a fancy hedge!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18463
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we make of this?

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 9 Apr - 12:59

Annabel wrote:A Cockapoo is a cross breed dog

Yes, Annabel: a cross between a poodle and either an American Cocker Spaniel or an English Cocker Spaniel. They don't moult, so are good for people with allergies.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18463
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we make of this?

Post  tigger on Mon 9 Apr - 13:02

Bichon Frise is a fashion accessory in France! Carried on the arm or in a dinky designer bag....

Read half of the link - deary me! Why stop with just this couple? There must be loads of other contenders out there.

I always meet dogs by hanging my hand in front of them, even a Rottweiler appreciates these good manners... I too have cats, one the size of an ocelot with nails to match. Dogs just love to have a good sniff. Scent is their foremost sense, probably our least used.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we make of this?

Post  Guest on Mon 9 Apr - 13:03

Aren't they related to Portuguese Water Dogs? My friend has one of those and he's gorgeous. And he really does love water, occasionally he runs away and he's always found in the river!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What do we make of this?

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 9 Apr - 13:07

tigger wrote:Bichon Frise is a fashion accessory in France! Carried on the arm or in a dinky designer bag....

Read half of the link - deary me! Why stop with just this couple? There must be loads of other contenders out there.

I always meet dogs by hanging my hand in front of them, even a Rottweiler appreciates these good manners... I too have cats, one the size of an ocelot with nails to match. Dogs just love to have a good sniff. Scent is their foremost sense, probably our least used.

Is that a Maine Coon cat you have, tigger?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18463
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we make of this?

Post  tigger on Mon 9 Apr - 14:06

AnnaEsse wrote:
tigger wrote:Bichon Frise is a fashion accessory in France! Carried on the arm or in a dinky designer bag....

Read half of the link - deary me! Why stop with just this couple? There must be loads of other contenders out there.

I always meet dogs by hanging my hand in front of them, even a Rottweiler appreciates these good manners... I too have cats, one the size of an ocelot with nails to match. Dogs just love to have a good sniff. Scent is their foremost sense, probably our least used.

Is that a Maine Coon cat you have, tigger?

It'a half-wild tabby type cat, small head, long body, long tail, and frightened of birds since he was born outside a farm in the Brecon Beacons. Enormously strong and his coat is spotted rather than striped.Weighs about 8 kg. Guessing his name won't be difficult?

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we make of this?

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 9 Apr - 14:33

tigger wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
tigger wrote:Bichon Frise is a fashion accessory in France! Carried on the arm or in a dinky designer bag....

Read half of the link - deary me! Why stop with just this couple? There must be loads of other contenders out there.

I always meet dogs by hanging my hand in front of them, even a Rottweiler appreciates these good manners... I too have cats, one the size of an ocelot with nails to match. Dogs just love to have a good sniff. Scent is their foremost sense, probably our least used.

Is that a Maine Coon cat you have, tigger?

It'a half-wild tabby type cat, small head, long body, long tail, and frightened of birds since he was born outside a farm in the Brecon Beacons. Enormously strong and his coat is spotted rather than striped.Weighs about 8 kg. Guessing his name won't be difficult?

Spotted? Sounds like he's got a bit of Bengal in there!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18463
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we make of this?

Post  nospinnaker on Mon 9 Apr - 16:13

AnnaEsse I so agree with you about silly haircuts for dogs.

Here we have lhasa apso / toy poodle cross arriving on Friday. The existing cat - dark brown Maine Coon with a smoked ruff - will be surprised but I think a bowl of fresh haddock will help to soften the blow for him.

nospinnaker
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 188
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we make of this?

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 9 Apr - 16:50

nospinnaker wrote:AnnaEsse I so agree with you about silly haircuts for dogs.

Here we have lhasa apso / toy poodle cross arriving on Friday. The existing cat - dark brown Maine Coon with a smoked ruff - will be surprised but I think a bowl of fresh haddock will help to soften the blow for him.

Those Maine Coon cats are beautiful and probably yours is around the same size as the toy poodle. I like poodles when they aren't given silly haircuts!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18463
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we make of this?

Post  Fern on Mon 9 Apr - 17:39

dazedandconfused wrote:If the link works, what does everyone think of this article/blog. Seems sympathetic to the McCanns the way I read it.
http://espacioexterior.blogspot.com.es/2012/03/novedades-news.html
Apologies if it's already been posted.

I encountered his blog today for the first time having read his posts elsewhere and his visit to PdL last month produced some interesting pictures regardless of what opinion is held.

Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Age : 45
Location : Either in or on the Irish Sea
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we make of this?

Post  matthew on Mon 9 Apr - 17:59

So Eddie did not bark at this womans leg? ok .......Next


matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Age : 44
Location : holywell
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we make of this?

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:59


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum