Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do we make of this?

+5
tigger
Annabel
Badboy
dazedandconfused
mumbles
9 posters

Go down

What do we make of this? Empty What do we make of this?

Post  dazedandconfused Mon 9 Apr - 11:09

If the link works, what does everyone think of this article/blog. Seems sympathetic to the McCanns the way I read it.
http://espacioexterior.blogspot.com.es/2012/03/novedades-news.html
Apologies if it's already been posted.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
What do we make of this? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do we make of this? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

What do we make of this? Empty Re: What do we make of this?

Post  mumbles Mon 9 Apr - 11:20

Not sure I even want to click the link as it's being touted on Twitter by Mrs.Doubtfire aka Nowaymojo.
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
What do we make of this? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do we make of this? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Mon 9 Apr - 11:53

I've never come across Mrs Doubtfire but that makes it seem like it is supporting the McCanns but it was a disbeliever who posted it when I read it, so I wasn't sure what to think.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Mon 9 Apr - 12:02

dazedandconfused wrote:I've never come across Mrs Doubtfire but that makes it seem like it is supporting the McCanns but it was a disbeliever who posted it when I read it, so I wasn't sure what to think.

What do we make of this? 306321

It's deffo a 'pro' blog so best avoided if you have high bp. What do we make of this? 294124
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Mon 9 Apr - 12:14

mumbles wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:I've never come across Mrs Doubtfire but that makes it seem like it is supporting the McCanns but it was a disbeliever who posted it when I read it, so I wasn't sure what to think.

What do we make of this? 306321

It's deffo a 'pro' blog so best avoided if you have high bp. What do we make of this? 294124

Shall give it a wide berth, thanks.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 9 Apr - 12:24

That's the crackpot who is trying to pin it all on an innocent Ocean Club worker and his wife. The wife opened the door to let the PJ and Martin Grime in the room, so they could take the dogs in there, and Eddie had a wee sniff of her on the way in (as all dogs do). He has then used this tiny incident to weave a whole tale of copied keys and goodness knows what else, to "prove" that this unfortunate couple stole Maddie. The fact that they had both worked at the OC for 25 years prior to this, with completely unblemished records, is apparently irrelevant.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 9 Apr - 12:45

Iris wrote:That's the crackpot who is trying to pin it all on an innocent Ocean Club worker and his wife. The wife opened the door to let the PJ and Martin Grime in the room, so they could take the dogs in there, and Eddie had a wee sniff of her on the way in (as all dogs do). He has then used this tiny incident to weave a whole tale of copied keys and goodness knows what else, to "prove" that this unfortunate couple stole Maddie. The fact that they had both worked at the OC for 25 years prior to this, with completely unblemished records, is apparently irrelevant.

Yes, that's what dogs do, Iris. And when I meet a new doggie, I always hold out my hand to let the doggie sniff me - I come in friendship!

When I was out and about yesterday at a local shopping village, I met with two doggies, a Cockapoo and a Bichon Frise, both of which had started to sniff at me as I was waiting in a queue. Dogs do that. There's a person and they have a sniff. That sniffing probably tells dogs a great deal and those that have a sniff of me probably know that I have cats!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 9 Apr - 12:50

Well, one learns something new every day: I thought Bichon Frise was a Salad Leaf from Waitrose!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 9 Apr - 12:55

AnnaEsse wrote:
Iris wrote:That's the crackpot who is trying to pin it all on an innocent Ocean Club worker and his wife. The wife opened the door to let the PJ and Martin Grime in the room, so they could take the dogs in there, and Eddie had a wee sniff of her on the way in (as all dogs do). He has then used this tiny incident to weave a whole tale of copied keys and goodness knows what else, to "prove" that this unfortunate couple stole Maddie. The fact that they had both worked at the OC for 25 years prior to this, with completely unblemished records, is apparently irrelevant.

Yes, that's what dogs do, Iris. And when I meet a new doggie, I always hold out my hand to let the doggie sniff me - I come in friendship!

When I was out and about yesterday at a local shopping village, I met with two doggies, a Cockapoo and a Bichon Frise, both of which had started to sniff at me as I was waiting in a queue. Dogs do that. There's a person and they have a sniff. That sniffing probably tells dogs a great deal and those that have a sniff of me probably know that I have cats!
WHAT IS A COCKAPOO?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Mon 9 Apr - 12:57

A Cockapoo is a cross breed dogWhat do we make of this? Max_400_cockapoo

Last edited by Annabel on Mon 9 Apr - 12:59; edited 1 time in total
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 9 Apr - 12:58

The End Is Nigh wrote:Well, one learns something new every day: I thought Bichon Frise was a Salad Leaf from Waitrose!

What do we make of this? 23324

It's a really cute small dog, which in my opinion, looks most cute when it hasn't had a funny haircut! They get all sorts of silly cuts, just as poodles do. This puppy is close to natural state! They have to be clipped because the hair keeps growing, but imo don't need to look like they've been done to resemble a fancy hedge!

What do we make of this? Bichon-frise
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 9 Apr - 12:59

Annabel wrote:A Cockapoo is a cross breed dog

Yes, Annabel: a cross between a poodle and either an American Cocker Spaniel or an English Cocker Spaniel. They don't moult, so are good for people with allergies.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Mon 9 Apr - 13:02

Bichon Frise is a fashion accessory in France! Carried on the arm or in a dinky designer bag....

Read half of the link - deary me! Why stop with just this couple? There must be loads of other contenders out there.

I always meet dogs by hanging my hand in front of them, even a Rottweiler appreciates these good manners... I too have cats, one the size of an ocelot with nails to match. Dogs just love to have a good sniff. Scent is their foremost sense, probably our least used.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 9 Apr - 13:03

Aren't they related to Portuguese Water Dogs? My friend has one of those and he's gorgeous. And he really does love water, occasionally he runs away and he's always found in the river! What do we make of this? 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 9 Apr - 13:07

tigger wrote:Bichon Frise is a fashion accessory in France! Carried on the arm or in a dinky designer bag....

Read half of the link - deary me! Why stop with just this couple? There must be loads of other contenders out there.

I always meet dogs by hanging my hand in front of them, even a Rottweiler appreciates these good manners... I too have cats, one the size of an ocelot with nails to match. Dogs just love to have a good sniff. Scent is their foremost sense, probably our least used.

Is that a Maine Coon cat you have, tigger?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Mon 9 Apr - 14:06

AnnaEsse wrote:
tigger wrote:Bichon Frise is a fashion accessory in France! Carried on the arm or in a dinky designer bag....

It'a half-wild tabby type cat, small head, long body, long tail, and frightened of birds since he was born outside a farm in the Brecon Beacons. Enormously strong and his coat is spotted rather than striped.Weighs about 8 kg. Guessing his name won't be difficult?
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 9 Apr - 14:33

tigger wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

It'a half-wild tabby type cat, small head, long body, long tail, and frightened of birds since he was born outside a farm in the Brecon Beacons. Enormously strong and his coat is spotted rather than striped.Weighs about 8 kg. Guessing his name won't be difficult?

Spotted? Sounds like he's got a bit of Bengal in there!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  nospinnaker Mon 9 Apr - 16:13

AnnaEsse I so agree with you about silly haircuts for dogs.

Here we have lhasa apso / toy poodle cross arriving on Friday. The existing cat - dark brown Maine Coon with a smoked ruff - will be surprised but I think a bowl of fresh haddock will help to soften the blow for him.
nospinnaker
nospinnaker
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 188
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 9 Apr - 16:50

nospinnaker wrote:AnnaEsse I so agree with you about silly haircuts for dogs.

Here we have lhasa apso / toy poodle cross arriving on Friday. The existing cat - dark brown Maine Coon with a smoked ruff - will be surprised but I think a bowl of fresh haddock will help to soften the blow for him.

Those Maine Coon cats are beautiful and probably yours is around the same size as the toy poodle. I like poodles when they aren't given silly haircuts!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Mon 9 Apr - 17:39

dazedandconfused wrote:If the link works, what does everyone think of this article/blog. Seems sympathetic to the McCanns the way I read it.
http://espacioexterior.blogspot.com.es/2012/03/novedades-news.html
Apologies if it's already been posted.

I encountered his blog today for the first time having read his posts elsewhere and his visit to PdL last month produced some interesting pictures regardless of what opinion is held.
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Mon 9 Apr - 17:59

So Eddie did not bark at this womans leg? ok .......Next What do we make of this? 294124

matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down