Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Madeleine, From Jesse (my son) Another Portrait

+5
cass
margaret
mossman
Lillyofthevalley
Angelique
9 posters

Go down

For Madeleine, From Jesse (my son) Another Portrait Empty For Madeleine, From Jesse (my son) Another Portrait

Post  HiDeHo Tue 10 Apr - 8:06

(I have to fix a few scanning issues)

For Madeleine, From Jesse (my son) Another Portrait Px11
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
For Madeleine, From Jesse (my son) Another Portrait Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100For Madeleine, From Jesse (my son) Another Portrait Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

For Madeleine, From Jesse (my son) Another Portrait Empty Re: For Madeleine, From Jesse (my son) Another Portrait

Post  Angelique Tue 10 Apr - 8:21

HiDeHo

It's beautiful - I am stunned, your son is very talented.

How is wish I could do portraits but alas I am a landscape artist and not as good as I would wish.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
For Madeleine, From Jesse (my son) Another Portrait Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100For Madeleine, From Jesse (my son) Another Portrait Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

For Madeleine, From Jesse (my son) Another Portrait Empty Re: For Madeleine, From Jesse (my son) Another Portrait

Post  kathybelle Tue 10 Apr - 8:56

HiDeHo wrote:(I have to fix a few scanning issues)

For Madeleine, From Jesse (my son) Another Portrait Px11

Good morning HiDeHo

I agree with Angelique, the drawing of Madeleine is beautiful and your son is very talented.

How could the McCann toss this little girl away as if she was an old rag?

By the way HiDeHo, can you please tell me the name of the music, that accompanies your video " How DARE Gerry & Kate McCann Claim the Portuguese Police Did NOTHING"

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 10 Apr - 9:03

Wow, your son is seriously talented it brings it home to you what "normal" parents would feel losing a child so beautiful, this drawing speaks volumes imo.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 10 Apr - 10:59

just beautiful, what a wonderful son you have not just because of his talent but it is clear from his drawing the beauty he sees in this little girl.

out of interest (and i think i know the answer before you tell me), did kate mccann ever contact you to ask for a copy of your sons drawings of madeleine ? i can tell you if it were my child i would give anything to have this drawing in my possession and i feel sure every other mum would feel the same.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 10 Apr - 12:23

WOW l love it he certainly is talented Hideho, he's caught the 'spirit' in that picture, l've always loved that little picture of Madeleine. For Madeleine, From Jesse (my son) Another Portrait 25346
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 10 Apr - 13:10

awww its beautiful . your son is very very good hideho For Madeleine, From Jesse (my son) Another Portrait 307691
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Tue 10 Apr - 13:48

That's fantastic. Is he a professional artist? He sure has some talent. For Madeleine, From Jesse (my son) Another Portrait 944533
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 10 Apr - 16:09

kathybelle wrote:
By the way HiDeHo, can you please tell me the name of the music, that accompanies your video " How DARE Gerry & Kate McCann Claim the Portuguese Police Did NOTHING"

Its the Eurovision Song Contest entry for Portugal. 2012

I used the instrumental version

I'm proud of Jess regardless of his many talents, and of course my daughter too.

I am also very proud of his girlfriend, I created this video from a quick recording they made for her mother last mothers day.

I am a lucky mum! For Madeleine, From Jesse (my son) Another Portrait Icon_flower

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 10 Apr - 20:32

HiDeHo wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

Its the Eurovision Song Contest entry for Portugal. 2012

I used the instrumental version

I'm proud of Jess regardless of his many talents, and of course my daughter too.

I am also very proud of his girlfriend, I created this video from a quick recording they made for her mother last mothers day.

I am a lucky mum! For Madeleine, From Jesse (my son) Another Portrait Icon_flower

Hello HiDeHo

A million thanks for putting the video of the music to the video on here. I have downloaded this video and I have also managed to find the instrumental version on "You Tube" which I have also downloaded.

I have also watched the video you created, from the recording your son and his girlfriend made for her mum. You have got talented children and you are quite rightly very proud of them and as you say you are a very lucky mum. However, your children have got a very talented mum and there is no doubt about it, they will be very proud of you and they will count themselves lucky to have a mum like you. Well done and best wishes to you and all your family.

I meant to say, that your son and his girlfriend are a very good looking couple and I can imagine they are as nice on the inside as they are on the outside.

Last edited by kathybelle on Tue 10 Apr - 20:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Afterthought)
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 11 Apr - 9:03

wow! That is a beautiful video!
And the portrait is stunning!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down