Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone want to buy a cuddlekat?

5 posters

Go down

Anyone want to buy a cuddlekat? Empty Anyone want to buy a cuddlekat?

Post  marxman Mon 16 Apr - 5:08

Thanks to Twitter, I stumbled upon this
site which I thought I should share.
Whos Tara?
http://www.ethicalkidz.co.uk/help-us-9-w.asp
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :
Anyone want to buy a cuddlekat? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anyone want to buy a cuddlekat? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to buy a cuddlekat? Empty Re: Anyone want to buy a cuddlekat?

Post  Annabel Mon 16 Apr - 5:49

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Anyone want to buy a cuddlekat? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anyone want to buy a cuddlekat? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Mon 16 Apr - 6:32

Tara & Stuart Gold have been on holiday with the McCanns and are friends.

One thing that wasn't on twitter marxman (it came up just as I was off to bed last night so didn't tweet about it) is that the McCanns set up a website www.cuddlecat.co.uk see here

http://www.aboutus.org/CuddleCat.co.uk

gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Mon 16 Apr - 6:32

thanks Annabel but I can't get link working.
However, it appears that Tara is a former
holiday buddy that was present with the
Gaspers with her partner on holiday.
http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4559-the-controversial-gaspar-statement
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Mon 16 Apr - 6:32

So this is a way to fill the fund with proceeds of cuddle cat sales.

It's strange, because the site cuddlecat.co.uk is registered by the McCanns. As early as mid May 2007. So didn't they dare to use that?

If the 6 year old son was friends with Maddie, I'd like to see a few photographs.

This site proves once again, it's a business and the bandwagon is still rolling.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Mon 16 Apr - 6:41

Anyone want to buy a cuddlekat? TaraGold

Tara Gold

MD Ethical Kidz Ltd : Eco Toys
Tara Gold University of Dundee 1991 — 1996

Dr. Stuart Gold and Tara Gold live in Ashbourne, Derbyshire. He is an a consultant in Anaesthesia at Derby Hospital - maybe thats how he met the MCs as KM studied anaesthesia.

From the interview with O'Brien:

This was the first holiday that we had been on with the MC CANN family we had been away previously with the others in the group. We had been due to go away as couples to Majorca in 2005 but Jane had found out that she was pregnant days after we had booked the holiday, as far as I am aware our places had been given to another couple I believe by the name of Tara and Stuart GOLD.

Last edited by Annabel on Mon 16 Apr - 6:52; edited 1 time in total
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Mon 16 Apr - 6:51

And an extract from Russ O'Brien's Rot-statement=

post deleted, already spotted and posted above.

marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 16 Apr - 8:57

marxman wrote:Thanks to Twitter, I stumbled upon this
Whos Tara?

Oh good grief, she's got a picture there that isn't Madeleine at all but the child actress from Gone Baby Gone!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Mon 16 Apr - 9:19

pennylane wrote:
Whos Tara?

Oh good grief, she's got a picture there that isn't Madeleine at all but the child actress from Gone Baby Gone!

That's the one in the middle isn't it? Where she's drinking through a straw. Really! How well did these people know Maddie?

Incidentally, the Majorca holiday was also when the twins were just a few months old and David and Fiona Payne used to take Madeleine with them so that the McCanns could have 'quality time' with the twins. Seems almost as if Maddie was not part of the 'family' as early as 2005.
What would be more natural than the whole family having 'quality time' together?
The implication is that with Maddie it wouldn't be quality time.

Last edited by tigger on Mon 16 Apr - 9:22; edited 1 time in total
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 16 Apr - 9:20

I'm not at all convinced that the photo on the left is Madeleine either - in pigtails and on what appears to be a train. Is the one drinking from a bottle definitely a clip from the film Gone Baby Gone? I have seen some other photos of the child actress and they don't look like the person in that photo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 16 Apr - 9:50

tigger wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Whos Tara?

That's the one in the middle isn't it? Where she's drinking through a straw. Really! How well did these people know Maddie?

Incidentally, the Majorca holiday was also when the twins were just a few months old and David and Fiona Payne used to take Madeleine with them so that the McCanns could have 'quality time' with the twins. Seems almost as if Maddie was not part of the 'family' as early as 2005.
What would be more natural than the whole family having 'quality time' together?
The implication is that with Maddie it wouldn't be quality time.

Morning Tigger,

Yes that is the one where she's drinking through a straw.

It is known that IVF treatment can be a factor in post partum depression, and I get the feeling Kate was overwhelmed and depressed, and that her husband Gerry was not helping her as he should have been. Of course this is speculation on my part, as the good old Home Office held back pretty much everything of any relevance that the PJ requested on the McCanns backgrounds.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 16 Apr - 10:01

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I'm not at all convinced that the photo on the left is Madeleine either - in pigtails and on what appears to be a train. Is the one drinking from a bottle definitely a clip from the film Gone Baby Gone? I have seen some other photos of the child actress and they don't look like the person in that photo.

Morning NBY,

I don't think the one drinking from the bottle is a clip from the movie, as she looks a wee bit younger than the starlet in the film, and her hair is shorter. But it was discussed long ago that the straw picture was the starlet Madeleine O'Brien, but I can't remember if this was guess work or actually established. It isn't Madeleine McCann though that's for certain! Regarding the little girl on the train, she does looks a bit like Madeleine to me, but you never know do you.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 16 Apr - 10:10

Here's a link to a photo which definitely is from the film.

http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/2007_Gone_Baby_Gone/007GBG_Madeline_O_Brien_002.jpg
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 16 Apr - 10:23

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Here's a link to a photo which definitely is from the film.

http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/2007_Gone_Baby_Gone/007GBG_Madeline_O_Brien_002.jpg

I have looked at several photos of Madeline O'Brien from the film, and she looks a bit older than the girl in the straw photo. But of course she probably did change a bit during the making of the film. It could have been how she looked initially when they were doing the casting, for example. But maybe it isn't her at all. I'm not certain really.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum