Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

possible new maddie sighting????

+25
Keela
pipstar1
the slave
dutchclogs
Krisy22
mossman
margaret
wjk
pennylane
almostgothic
Annabel
Loopdaloop
Bobsy
interested
Maggie
jay2001
cherry1
maive
marxman
Badboy
AnnaEsse
mara thon
Justiceforallkids
Oldartform
jeanmonroe
29 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

possible new maddie sighting???? - Page 2 Empty Re: possible new maddie sighting????

Post  mossman Tue 17 Apr - 16:04

jd16 wrote: The truth will come out and we just need to keep pushing and pushing until something snaps

We surely do. The power of those who are asking questions for the last five years should not be under-estimated.

I do not know what to think anymore, sometimes I am very optimistic, then times like today reading this, well not so.

I have decided that until such time as we officially hear that the review is finished I am going to be positive. I am going to treat all articles I see and read from UK or Portugal with a pinch of salt. I have no way of knowing if they are any more credible that the obvious Clarrie originated articles being published. Gulllible or stupid perhaps but I will loose all hope otherwise.

If those that were pulling the strings are still to the forefront in whatever it is they do then a whitewash is very likely. However if they are no longer so prominent there might be just a chance the right thing will be done.

Until such time as we officially hear SY has finished their task, there is hope. It is so important to keep discussing, reading, asking questions, purporting theories even. Let all of those involved know people are not going to just go away, until such time as Madeleine is found or those responsible for her disappearance are brought to justice. If nothing else, keep Ms Healy and Mr McCann looking over their shoulder, they should not be allowed rest until Madeleine can. Then when the money runs out they can wonder what in the hell it was all for.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
possible new maddie sighting???? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100possible new maddie sighting???? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

possible new maddie sighting???? - Page 2 Empty Re: possible new maddie sighting????

Post  interested Tue 17 Apr - 16:11

From Martin Brunt: "But who knows where this might possibly lead?"

When is this "investigator" going to finally report the "facts" and not the propaganda handed to him by Mitchell?

I guess I have just answered my own question.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
possible new maddie sighting???? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100possible new maddie sighting???? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 17 Apr - 16:13

I have no way of knowing if they are any more credible that the obvious Clarrie originated articles being published

I think you can take it that 'all' these articles are mccann spun crafted PR lies via mitchell. Nobody who knows the truth is saying anything anywhere at this point, too scared and wimpy too. Imo the only ones who have been brave enough to speak the truth of information that they know are the Gaspars. Its not a battle its a war, there will be many up and down times its normal....But keep fighting and keep pushing and something will give in the end
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Tue 17 Apr - 16:25

http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news/publish/article_34387.shtml

Police are investigating reported sighting of Madeleine McCann in Nerja

The request to investigate has come from Portuguese police

The police are investigating a clue which puts Madeleine McCann in Nerja. The Judicial Police Commissioner-General received the request to verify the information from the Portuguese authorities.
Diario Sur reports it’s understood the request came by e-mail and arrived some ten days ago.

Portuguese investigators received the Nerja clue and they want to confirm it with their Spanish colleagues. A witness said they saw a girl who looked like Madeline in Nerja.

Madeleine McCann has been missing since May 2007 and since then there have been many sightings of her across Spain, although this is the first time the Costa del Sol has been mentioned.

mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 17 Apr - 16:25

Comment on my blog just a few minutes ago:

SteelMagnolia has left a new comment on your post "How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING!":

I have spoken with the police in Nerja, first local at 952 52 1545 who put me in contact with Guardia Cival at 952 520091...Local police were amused not sure why ? because they have been inundated with calls they maybe? .Anyway Guardia are the same as PJ...they ain't saying nothing ..Only that there was 'something' and they are looking into it.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 17 Apr - 16:27

NAME MISSPELLED IN 8/9 PARAGRAPH DOWN.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 17 Apr - 17:28

AnnaEsse wrote:Comment on my blog just a few minutes ago:

SteelMagnolia has left a new comment on your post "How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING!":

I have spoken with the police in Nerja, first local at 952 52 1545 who put me in contact with Guardia Cival at 952 520091...Local police were amused not sure why ? because they have been inundated with calls they maybe? .Anyway Guardia are the same as PJ...they ain't saying nothing ..Only that there was 'something' and they are looking into it.

its only a lookalike...or an individual's imagination of what Maddie looks like 5 years later. The book is coming out, its the 5th anniversary, court cases coming up which could cause serious damage to their scam, its PR to generate publicity and the public sympathy vote... this is the only reason for the alleged 'sightings' which in reality is just a lookalike and nothing more

The 'lookalike' herself probably comes from the charlotte pennington school of acting! Good Luck!
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 17 Apr - 17:39

It is amusing that these "sightings" are all reported prior to the identity of the child in question being confirmed. Surely, if I were to report an honest possible sighting to the police, they would act on my report, check it out and then we would get to hear about it, after the event - when they have confirmed whether or not the child is Madeleine.

I can guarantee IF that was Madeleine and the abductor in Nerja, and we know the abductor has a supreme talent for taking children and not being seen by a single living soul (other than JT - is she in Nerja now by any chance !) then he is long gone, thanks to being tipped off by press articles.

The "news" is now on the Daily Mail, on line anyway.

All a bit ridiculous.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Tue 17 Apr - 17:54

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 17 Apr - 18:00

(other than JT - is she in Nerja now by any chance !) then he is long gone

If tanner has anything to do with it, it could be a he or a she, beard, no beard, moustache, blond hair, dark hair, short hair, long shaggy hair, glasses, no glasses.....or faceless even possible new maddie sighting???? - Page 2 25346
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 17 Apr - 18:15

As long as its not eggman again!

possible new maddie sighting???? - Page 2 Th_x11815207

These sightings are getting beyond a joke now.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Tue 17 Apr - 18:26

cherry1 wrote:As long as its not eggman again!

possible new maddie sighting???? - Page 2 Th_x11815207

These sightings are getting beyond a joke now.

Yip beyond a yoke! possible new maddie sighting???? - Page 2 25346
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  maive Tue 17 Apr - 18:28

I agree, it's beyond ridiculous.. But for me it looks bad because it shows confidence from the TM. It shows that they still are in control.. I don't know... If I were them I would like keeping a low profile, especially so close from the results of the review..

Can you believe it?? Another one, for the fifth anniversary.. and SO close to the SY conclusions.. It's like a big theatrical piece..

Sorry, I am disgusted..
maive
maive
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 146
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 17 Apr - 18:29

Makes me Boil with rage! possible new maddie sighting???? - Page 2 157799

I feel it is another push to bring in the cash, publicise book, all so predictable.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Tue 17 Apr - 18:37

If the email was sent 10 days ago what's happened since then? Have photos been sent to the parents so they can check like the Indian ones that they had. Then they didn't.

This has probably already been settled, but no doubt there be news in the press tomorrow and give the gullible more fodder to buy the 'new' book. They don't care about anybody else's feelings. Remember when Bushra the little Morrocan (?) girl. Her pic was plastered all over the front pages yet tm knew it wasn't Madeleine, but it's all good publicity for their fundraising. And they call us ghouls!
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 403
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

possible new maddie sighting???? - Page 2 Empty R:-possible new maddie sighting????

Post  Maggie Tue 17 Apr - 18:37

It is now showing on front page of AOL.
Maggie
Maggie

Number of posts : 33
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Tue 17 Apr - 19:39

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 17 Apr - 19:48

McCann sighting information has been with police for some time

The news that there might have been a sighting of Madeleine McCann is always taken seriously by the police, but in this case the information has been with officers for some time.

For that reason, whilst detectives are investigating, it may turn out to be another disappointment.*

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2012-04-17/mccann-sighting-information-has-been-with-police-for-some-time/

* No sh*t Sherlock!
These ITV guys are so quick on the uptake ain't they ... possible new maddie sighting???? - Page 2 294124
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 17 Apr - 20:10

The Daily Mail is only showing "selective" comments.......as per usual.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Tue 17 Apr - 20:10

No, the supermarket sighting was just inland a tad, about an hour and a half from Nerja.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Tue 17 Apr - 20:43

Bobsy wrote:

No, the supermarket sighting was just inland a tad, about an hour and a half from Nerja.

That sighting was in 2009! So it gets to the press on the 24th Febr 2012, coincidentally just when the Amaral trial is coming up.

I think the woman who was a 100% sure - waited for nearly a week before she told the police. possible new maddie sighting???? - Page 2 303636
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Tue 17 Apr - 20:44

I read this in the daily mail today --> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2130995/Madeleine-McCann-Lookalike-spotted-Nerja-near-Malaga-Costa-del-Sol.html

This is blatently nonsense and nothing to do with Scotland Yard as after so many years there is no way they can be looking for a 'lookalike' as if hypothetically speaking, she was alive, they would have limited idea of what she looked like and she sure as hell would not be a 'lookalike' as for hypothetical abductors unknown to have managed to keep hold of her for this length of time, then they would have some understanding of helping her to not look anything like any of the police aged projections.

The best means they could have of identifying her is behaviourally, as we know already that her sleep patterns were off the wall (as evidenced by the reward chart on the fridge) we also know that they Mccann's were drugging their children as by their lies and the suggestion that 'Abductors unknown did it' therefore this suggests Maddie was still getting up in the night.

We also know that the Coloboma is associated with not only autism but other medical issues (that result in behaviour difficulties as well as difficulties with balance. If Maddie had autistic Spectrum Condition it might explain some aspects of the photographs of her eye gaze always being slightly off and not attending to whatever any other child in the pictures are attending to, yet these conditions are life long... We would be looking for the child with atypical behaviour, that did not fit in as well as all the other children. However... this is another of those posts which is nonsense as we all on here are intelligent enough to recognise that there was an accident in the apartment and a subsequent cover up.

*Edit just read the rest of the thread and agree with the others with regard to the 'timings' of this announcement*
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Wed 18 Apr - 5:45

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 18 Apr - 8:32

Whoever is responsible for the printing of these articles is acting in a highly irresponsible manner.

There was a comment yesterday under the DM article in which a woman from UK stated she had been in Nerja on the beech ten days ago with her 9 year old daughter. Her daughter was approached by a man who told her she had been kidnapped at birth and to go and find her real parents. Understandably she was very upset. The woman stated she looked noting like Madeleine but was going to go to the police in order to ensure her daughter was ruled out from the "lookalike" list.

I hate to say this but it is only a matter of time before something more serious happens to a child and her family.

The McCanns acted irresponsibly back in PDL. All well and good if they want to put the welfare of their own family at risk but other families should not be dragged into this with them.

They continue to put themselves and their plight first and have no regard for those who may be affected by their actions.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 18 Apr - 8:45

Disgraceful, isn't it?

The Daily Mail front page was held up for all to see on the Susanna Reid Show this morning, so all three Mail readers plus a few folk from Manchester will now believe the latest guff.

Publicising "sightings" is a clear and obvious technique by Healy, McCann and cohorts to distract from reality.

If there ever are any likely sightings (of course, there can't be) then they should be reported to the Police ONLY and left for them to deal with. But if they really must use Private Investigators, then their activities too must be carried out without the fanfare that continues to put other innocents at risk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next