Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

possible new maddie sighting????

+25
Keela
pipstar1
the slave
dutchclogs
Krisy22
mossman
margaret
wjk
pennylane
almostgothic
Annabel
Loopdaloop
Bobsy
interested
Maggie
jay2001
cherry1
maive
marxman
Badboy
AnnaEsse
mara thon
Justiceforallkids
Oldartform
jeanmonroe
29 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

possible new maddie sighting???? - Page 4 Empty Re: possible new maddie sighting????

Post  dutchclogs Fri 20 Apr - 7:17

jd16 wrote:
pennylane wrote: I really wish I'd never heard of this perverse pair of child neglecters, who must be totally soulless to carry on the way they do.

Me too Pennylane, words cannot really describe how utterly despicable they and their friends are. But they are here and I am going to fight them right to the bitter end....leaving no stone unturned. I will find that 'missing piece of the jigsaw' that finally sees them get their fully deserved fate. This country was not brought up on creatures like them

WELL SAID jd & penny possible new maddie sighting???? - Page 4 307691 possible new maddie sighting???? - Page 4 307691 possible new maddie sighting???? - Page 4 307691 What a truly despicable pair the mccaans they are possible new maddie sighting???? - Page 4 816281 possible new maddie sighting???? - Page 4 157799
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :
possible new maddie sighting???? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100possible new maddie sighting???? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

possible new maddie sighting???? - Page 4 Empty Re: possible new maddie sighting????

Post  the slave Fri 20 Apr - 7:40

So according to the description offered she 'was also known as MADDIE'
And her eye had a 'brown fleck'
Jeez..... no wonder everything went wrong looking for the kid.
If the parents were lying from the off about what she looked like and her NAME for God's sake.
Please may there be some justice round here soon?
That poor child.
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :
possible new maddie sighting???? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100possible new maddie sighting???? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  pipstar1 Fri 20 Apr - 11:53

jd16, Just noticed on the press issue of Madeleine's details, the brown fleck is noted as being on her retina, not iris. The brown fleck on the retina, being inside the eye as in the film of a camera would not be an outwardly distinguishing feature except with an ophthalmoscope. I had always thought it was on the iris,in place of the elusive coloboma.
pipstar1
pipstar1

Number of posts : 49
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  ELI Fri 20 Apr - 12:43

jd16 wrote:For the record, the 'mark' on Maddies left knee information was circulated to all the media and internet on 8th May 2007 under 'Distinguishing Marks And Characteristics'....So for future 'sightings' or 'lookalikes' please have a look at the left knee first which will tell immediately if there is any chance the girl could be Maddie...will probably save 100% all the rubbish stories and innocent families being frightened. Why the mccann spokesmen clarence mitchell or 'sources' close to the mccanns or media aren't being responsible and saying this rather important fact of immediate identification information is beyond me

possible new maddie sighting???? - Page 4 2_VOLUME%20IIa_Page_467_prosesso

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/P2/2_VOLUME%20IIa_Page_467_prosesso.jpg

Blood Group ~ N/A

DNA Code ~ N/A

Is that normal ???
ELI
ELI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri 20 Apr - 12:49

ELI wrote:

Blood Group ~ N/A

DNA Code ~ N/A

Is that normal ???

Given the date of the notice I would guess it just means "Not Available"
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Fri 20 Apr - 14:09

Regions/ Countries likely to be visited - United Kingdom?

What part of the Uk do you need a passport to visit?
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Fri 20 Apr - 14:34

Keela wrote:Regions/ Countries likely to be visited - United Kingdom?

In the bewk I think! Kate says the twins and Maddie had been to Spain, it may have been the Majorca holiday in september 05? She also says they've been on lots of little trips and were used to traveling.
But she had a passport as early as August at barely 3 months old. Surely that's not usually the case?
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Fri 20 Apr - 14:57

1.6 Also known as...... Maddie

This kind of makes a mockery of the mccanns saying (lying) that they never called her Maddie!!!
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri 20 Apr - 15:18

tigger wrote:
Keela wrote:Regions/ Countries likely to be visited - United Kingdom?

In the bewk I think! Kate says the twins and Maddie had been to Spain, it may have been the Majorca holiday in september 05? She also says they've been on lots of little trips and were used to traveling.
But she had a passport as early as August at barely 3 months old. Surely that's not usually the case?

All UK children have to have a passport to travel abroad. They can't be included on parents passports any longer.

ETA I couldn't remember when the law changed and was a little surprised on checking it was as long ago as 1998. Doesn't time fly!
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 20 Apr - 15:46

jd16 wrote:1.6 Also known as...... Maddie

This kind of makes a mockery of the mccanns saying (lying) that they never called her Maddie!!!

........... and is why I always ensure I refer to Healy & McCann, not the McCanns, when Posting as that is what they claimed to refer to themselves as. It's not a pedantic dig at fellow Posters, but rather a pedantic dig at the McCanns (sic. possible new maddie sighting???? - Page 4 23324 )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ELI Fri 20 Apr - 17:44

Chris wrote:
ELI wrote:

Blood Group ~ N/A

DNA Code ~ N/A

Is that normal ???

Given the date of the notice I would guess it just means "Not Available"

I wonder why it's never been updated.
ELI
ELI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4