Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT

+30
dutchclogs
Annabel
ann_chovey
Angelique
AnnaEsse
mossman
mumbles
Panda
Fern
Badboy
Oldartform
mariang
pennylane
matthew
maive
cherry1
marxman
ELI
Claudia79
Autumn
interested
steve1295
tanszi
Chris
jd16
almostgothic
mara thon
Justiceforallkids
margaret
Karen
34 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 2 Empty Re: BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT

Post  marxman Fri 20 Apr - 10:43

So Billy states that his vision was of a child
with 'pale skin'?
So after 5 years supposedly living somewhere
within the mediterranian she would still have
pale skin?
Absolute nonsense.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :
BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 2 Empty Re: BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT

Post  NoStone Fri 20 Apr - 10:46

marxman wrote:So Billy states that his vision was of a child
with 'pale skin'?
pale skin?
Absolute nonsense.

Not necesserily the case Marxman! Madeleine may only go to the Med for her holidays - the rest of the time she might be in deepest Sweden!!??
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :
BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 20 Apr - 10:48

Last edited by Not Born Yesterday on Fri 20 Apr - 11:16; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Link added)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Fri 20 Apr - 10:49

Strange, these witnesses never have a camera BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 2 678246
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 20 Apr - 10:54

Annabel wrote:Strange, these witnesses never have a camera BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 2 678246

Or even a mobile phone. Careful, it must be catching! BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 2 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 20 Apr - 10:57

Iris wrote:
Annabel wrote:Strange, these witnesses never have a camera BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 2 678246

Or even a mobile phone. Careful, it must be catching! BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 2 23324

probably left their watches in their room too!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Fri 20 Apr - 10:57

NoStone wrote:
marxman wrote:So Billy states that his vision was of a child
with 'pale skin'?
pale skin?
Absolute nonsense.

Not necesserily the case Marxman! Madeleine may only go to the Med for her holidays - the rest of the time she might be in deepest Sweden!!??

Oh silly me NoStone, me bad! You are right BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 2 25346

So an 18 year old who would have been 13 in 07
has a fair idea what a 3 year old looks like now?
Cringe-worthy.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri 20 Apr - 11:02

Billy's mum probably goes to India on her hols.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 20 Apr - 11:03

Chris wrote:Billy's mum probably goes to India on her hols.

Or Goa, same as that Scarlett child neglector person that the PR Angel of Death was representing. They just keep right on coming, don't they.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Fri 20 Apr - 11:15

Have you ever noticed when this kind of rubbish is printed that almost always on being spotted the man or woman who has the Madeleine lookalike quickly drags her away. BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 2 294124
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 20 Apr - 11:22

mara thon wrote:Have you ever noticed when this kind of rubbish is printed that almost always on being spotted the man or woman who has the Madeleine lookalike quickly drags her away. BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 2 294124

There's nothing quite like strangers staring intently at your child, to make you whisk her away to safety anyway!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 20 Apr - 11:24

The Brit lads were 'having lunch' at the Olas Bar.

The McCanns were 'dining' at the Tapas Bar.

There are times when euphemisms lose their efficacy ...

Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne.
Quentin Crisp
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Fri 20 Apr - 11:26

almostgothic wrote:The Brit lads were 'having lunch' at the Olas Bar.

The McCanns were 'dining' at the Tapas Bar.

There are times when euphemisms lose their efficacy ...

Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne.
Quentin Crisp

Did Billy measure that the girl was 49.2 metres away?
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Fri 20 Apr - 11:32

mara thon wrote:Have you ever noticed when this kind of rubbish is printed that almost always on being spotted the man or woman who has the Madeleine lookalike quickly drags her away. BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 2 294124

maybe they all wear roller skates! BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 2 25346
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri 20 Apr - 12:50

pennylane wrote:

There's nothing quite like strangers staring intently at your child, to make you whisk her away to safety anyway!

Especially given the holiday reputation of Brits abroad!
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Fri 20 Apr - 14:12

Sousa is a common Portuguese name. Although Bill Sousa is from Portsmouth he probably has family connections to Spain or Portugal.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Fri 20 Apr - 14:47

Spanish police swooped on the resort this week after a tip-off from colleagues in Portugal.

This is incorrect anyway as the PJ have denied this.

Amazing how none of these people ever manage to take a photo.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Fri 20 Apr - 15:00

cherry1 wrote:Spanish police swooped on the resort this week after a tip-off from colleagues in Portugal.

This is incorrect anyway as the PJ have denied this.

Amazing how none of these people ever manage to take a photo.

In horror films now...they always have to make an exscuse why nobody has their mobile phone with them BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 2 25346
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Fri 20 Apr - 15:41

But rather odd as so many people have mobiles on them nowadays, wonder if there
is any connection to the guy who sighted this and the Mccanns or their mates! BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 2 303636
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Fri 20 Apr - 15:52

Comment from someone:

Anonymous

A stern warning should be issued from all police forces regarding the possible consequences to people giving false information about sightings and the press that print it ,this just has to stop now!

The Mccanns will have received money for getting it on the front page ,the press will have received money for the extra sales,the source will have also received money for the story which supposedly originated from where,The Spanish police??

Follow the money if anyone wants to find Madeleine Mccann just follow the money!This poor child should have had justice a very long time ago . Her parents are living the good life off her back and have been taking the piss for far too long.

SCOTLAND YARD YOU NEED TO EARN YOUR MONEY AND BRING SOME CHARGES. FOR THE SAKE OF THIS MISSING LITTLE GIRL MAKE US PROUD OF YOU AND WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS STOOD FOR.DON'T LET HER OR US DOWN!
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Fri 20 Apr - 15:56

BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 2 307691 BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 2 307691
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 20 Apr - 15:57

Annabel wrote:Comment from someone:

Anonymous

A stern warning should be issued from all police forces regarding the possible consequences to people giving false information about sightings and the press that print it ,this just has to stop now!

The Mccanns will have received money for getting it on the front page ,the press will have received money for the extra sales,the source will have also received money for the story which supposedly originated from where,The Spanish police??

Follow the money if anyone wants to find Madeleine Mccann just follow the money!This poor child should have had justice a very long time ago . Her parents are living the good life off her back and have been taking the piss for far too long.

SCOTLAND YARD YOU NEED TO EARN YOUR MONEY AND BRING SOME CHARGES. FOR THE SAKE OF THIS MISSING LITTLE GIRL MAKE US PROUD OF YOU AND WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS STOOD FOR.DON'T LET HER OR US DOWN!
Great comment BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 2 307691
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 20 Apr - 16:01

Absolutely bang-on BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 2 463742
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 20 Apr - 16:16

Autumn wrote:Sousa is a common Portuguese name. Although Bill Sousa is from Portsmouth he probably has family connections to Spain or Portugal.

If he even exists.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 20 Apr - 16:22

A million quid reward was on offer, but he decided to do nothing in case he got laughed at??? Yes, ok!!!!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next