Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Eamonn Holmes and Louise Court, the editor of Cosmopolitan magazine, discuss the headline in the Daily Express - 'Madeleine 'Spotted in Spain''

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Eamonn Holmes and Louise Court, the editor of Cosmopolitan magazine, discuss the headline in the Daily Express - 'Madeleine 'Spotted in Spain''

Post  gillyspot on Sun 22 Apr - 14:18

I have never liked Eamon Holmes but it remains that he & others are now seeing the light regarding the McCann couple. At least we can take comfort that we are now not as alone as we thought we were in our doubts of their veracity. Perhaps 2012 will be the year that Madeleine achieves justice! I sincerely hope so as should all who care for her.

gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Eamonn Holmes and Louise Court, the editor of Cosmopolitan magazine, discuss the headline in the Daily Express - 'Madeleine 'Spotted in Spain''

Post  mumbles on Sun 22 Apr - 14:25

gillyspot wrote:I have never liked Eamon Holmes but it remains that he & others are now seeing the light regarding the McCann couple. At least we can take comfort that we are now not as alone as we thought we were in our doubts of their veracity. Perhaps 2012 will be the year that Madeleine achieves justice! I sincerely hope so as should all who care for her.

I'm not sure that I believe that he has changed his mind.

Time will tell though....

mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot on Sun 22 Apr - 14:53

Personally I don't really care if he has changed his mind. It is enough that he feels he is able to share his doubts of this (one of many 100's) "sighting". It is about time that K & G McCann realised that there are millions who don't believe their spin & one day it won't be celeb PC to say what saints they are & actually treat this as a missing person case (with the parents as suspects) Just my opinion of course.

gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  fred on Sun 22 Apr - 15:11

The Lard Arsed one has always been very vocal in his 'pro' status, he has slagged the police of and Portugal, why would he change sides now?

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4824
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman on Sun 22 Apr - 15:59

I quite liked his "sometimes is all much closer to home" comment. I was hoping it was subtle Irish sarcasm and a dig at the McCanns.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles on Sun 22 Apr - 16:01

mossman wrote:I quite liked his "sometimes is all much closer to home" comment. I was hoping it was subtle Irish sarcasm and a dig at the McCanns.

I took that to mean that the place Madeleine was 'taken to' (after abduction) was closer to home ie: Spain bordering Portugal.

mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman on Sun 22 Apr - 16:27

mumbles wrote:
mossman wrote:I quite liked his "sometimes is all much closer to home" comment. I was hoping it was subtle Irish sarcasm and a dig at the McCanns.

I took that to mean that the place Madeleine was 'taken to' (after abduction) was closer to home ie: Spain bordering Portugal.

Yes, and you would not be wrong. Just me interpreting it differently.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 on Sun 22 Apr - 17:04

Perhaps Eamonn was reading Kate's book and became
disgusted at what was in it, especially page 129 read the forums about the dogs
realised fund used to pay mortgage and dodgy PIs and shop set up to make money and that has started him questioning the 'story'. (even though he is a Man. Utd. supporter he
certainly isnt stupid!

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6187
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 20:03

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top