Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May

Post  Oldartform on Wed 25 Apr - 13:26

chrissie wrote:From twitter:

ian burrell ‏ @iburrell

Within 24hrs of Sun p1 McCann letter, Cameron approved inquiry - Panorama's No10 sources saying he "acted as a parent".

Oh, so the emotional blackmail worked then ...

Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi on Wed 25 Apr - 13:28

they are so trying to bury bad news, thanks Ian Burrell for that note saying News International pressured Cameron into a review.

Its old news for some of us here, and so obvious that Cameron is Murdoch's puppet. jimo.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3096
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Quotations

Post  mahlersghost on Wed 25 Apr - 13:32

[quote="mossman"]
Oldartform wrote:Guardian quoting Redwood :

"Dismissing conspiracy theories about Madeleine's parents' involvement, Redwood said he believed the girl's disappearance was the result of "a criminal act by a stranger".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/apr/25/madeleine-mccann-case-reopen-call

Well, that`s it then.

or is this just journalistic licence - surely they can`t misquote him like that?

Even I have to concede there is something wrong here.

Last edited by mahlersghost on Wed 25 Apr - 13:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : In wrong place)

mahlersghost

Number of posts : 36
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  maive on Wed 25 Apr - 13:45

So, I just finished all the threads.. what can I say??

Same old BS.. Either Alive or Dead.. Really??? No probability, no most likely scenario??

What about the dogs, DNA, circumstances of the disapearance??

I have NO word, I am really disgusted..

Hey.. We are talking about a senior officer from SCOTLAND YARD.............. not a Tombouctou sherif officer, no... FROM SCOTLAND YARD, UK, the most respected Police Force in the WORLD!

And we are told what??? That MBM is either alive or dead????

Ok so.. if she is alive, who abducted her?

And if she is dead, who killed her?

So we are back to step 1, we have no answers but we have STILL that possibility that she is alive, so all that BS can keep going..

Sorry, but for me it's game over.

On the other side, it wasn't up to SY to actually FIND all the answers, it was a REVIEW, not an investigation, I know that..

So now it's up to the PJ.. Will the PJ be allowed to investigate ALL options, without ANY obstructions?? That's the question..

Last edited by maive on Wed 25 Apr - 13:53; edited 1 time in total

maive
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 146
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane on Wed 25 Apr - 13:48

mossman wrote:
Oldartform wrote:Guardian quoting Redwood :

"Dismissing conspiracy theories about Madeleine's parents' involvement, Redwood said he believed the girl's disappearance was the result of "a criminal act by a stranger".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/apr/25/madeleine-mccann-case-reopen-call

Well, that`s it then.

or is this just journalistic licence - surely they can`t misquote him like that?

Even I have to concede there is something wrong here.

It's only a matter of time before Redwood starts referring to the gruesome twosome as 'Kate and Gerry.'

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  maive on Wed 25 Apr - 14:34

[i]Mr Redwood said "evidence that she is alive stems from the forensic view of the timeline" that there was the opportunity for her to be taken.

Investigations show "there do appear to be gaps", he added.[/i]

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/reopen-madeleine-mccann-case-police-urge-7677973.html

«Forensic view of the timeline» Forensic view??

I just CAN'T believe it

You mean the fabricated timeline right????

Is it possible for a LEAD SY INVESTIGATOR to say that?? It seems so...

It's a joke isn't it?

How on earth can he based his professional opinion on statements from MAIN SUSPECTS??

Last edited by maive on Wed 25 Apr - 14:36; edited 1 time in total

maive
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 25 Apr - 14:35

maive wrote:

[i]Mr Redwood said "evidence that she is alive stems from the forensic view of the timeline" that there was the opportunity for her to be taken.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/reopen-madeleine-mccann-case-police-urge-7677973.html

I just CAN'T believe it

It's a joke isn't it?

How on earth can he based his profesional opinion on statements from MAIN SUSPECTS??

So the McCanns are going to get done for neglect. Right?

Back to top Go down

Post  maive on Wed 25 Apr - 14:41

Iris wrote:
maive wrote:

I just CAN'T believe it

It's a joke isn't it?

How on earth can he based his profesional opinion on statements from MAIN SUSPECTS??

So the McCanns are going to get done for neglect. Right?

It's common sense isn't it?

But there is NO common sense about this case, so NO they NEVER will be charged, even if THEY ADMITTED neglect on national TV all around the world..

This case shows without any doubt WHO has the power..

Last edited by maive on Thu 26 Apr - 2:52; edited 1 time in total

maive
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Wed 25 Apr - 15:59

Chris wrote:
Panda wrote:

Actually, that Met photfit is the nearest to Madeleiene I have seen.

How do you know or should I phone crimestoppers?

Stop extracting the Michael Seriously now, when you look at the photo I think it could be her 5 years on, better than the U.S. photofit by miles.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel on Wed 25 Apr - 16:11

Several images of how Maddy would look today.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-police-reveal-maddy-804957

Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti on Wed 25 Apr - 17:01

Now it is being stated that the original investigation is going to be reviewed .....how long will it be before the original conclusion by the pj will be 'overturned'.....it's coming..

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti on Wed 25 Apr - 17:02

Panda wrote:
Chris wrote:
Panda wrote:

Actually, that Met photfit is the nearest to Madeleiene I have seen.

How do you know or should I phone crimestoppers?

Stop extracting the Michael Seriously now, when you look at the photo I think it could be her 5 years on, better than the U.S. photofit by miles.

It's like the photo off a child that is supposedly to be her........remember that.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti on Wed 25 Apr - 17:05

Someone said perhaps now they will try to close down anti forums.......they won't need to do that.....redwood has planted the seed to get people who haven't read the files to believe in his theory...and even perhaps so e who HAVE read the files will now turn....

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Another thing that bugs me...

Post  comperedna on Wed 25 Apr - 17:16

about the SY review and the programme... I did eventually get to see the pretty uninformative interview on Sky with DCI redwood. Nothing new there folks. However the headlines, again as voiced by the excellent Kay Birley said that SY had found 190 'leads' that needed following up! (The number varies from report to report). Surely this review exercise can't merely be going to make a list of such 'leads' not followed up and present them to the PJ with the attitude: 'here you are, you chumps, you missed these.' If they were not followed up, they may well have been looked at and discarded as not WORTH following up, perhaps for being almost certainly mistaken, totally implausible, or bonkers. With thousands and thousands of pieces of information, they would have had to have been selective: to sift them and some decisions might simply be different from what SY would have done.

INSTEAD I would like SY to start from square one, and from common sense! Three children under four in a strange flat on holiday, left alone, with the light turned out. Tired or not by the end of the day... it seems implausible that they wouldn't have got up and kicked up merry hell together. I have twin grandaughters and a grandson with the same age gap, and sure as eggs as eggs that would have happened. Surely M would have snapped the light on, the twins would have gate vaulted out of their cots (they were well big enough to do so) and they would have commenced 'getting up to mischief'. Madeleine surely could have been well up for an intrepid trip out on her own to find her parents if she got fed up with that... unless the flat was locked... and unless all three were given 'something to help them sleep'.

comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 855
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 25 Apr - 17:17

If there are 190 leads that weren't followed up, why didn't Metodo 3 do it? That's what they were getting paid for.

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman on Wed 25 Apr - 17:30

Iris wrote:If there are 190 leads that weren't followed up, why didn't Metodo 3 do it? That's what they were getting paid for.

It is probably the investigators made up leads SY are trying to follow

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret on Wed 25 Apr - 17:35

Iris wrote:If there are 190 leads that weren't followed up, why didn't Metodo 3 do it? That's what they were getting paid for.

So true iris! They only found 8 and what about Edgar and his sidekick?

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Panda is right!... and a few common sense thoughts

Post  comperedna on Wed 25 Apr - 17:45

I agree with Panda. The last aged photo is far more plausible than any of the other creepy ones. It does look rather like an older version of Madeleine... but she might not have aged like that one little bit. I'd love her to be alive and well somewhere, but if what KM and GM say is correct, and she was abducted by a predatory paedophile, her life expectancy would have been around 6 hrs on average.

If, however, there was some kind of SCAM and the abduction was arranged by someone for purposes unknown to me (hardly likely to be someone wanting a ready made daughter) she could indeed be alive... BUT an articulate almost four year old would have been shouting. 'My name is Madeleine! Take me back to my Mummy and Daddy.' I really don't think that is on.

No-one considers the 'woke and wandered' hypothesis any more (assuming the flat was unlocked.) I wonder why. There was a case I remember, I think in the States, where a child did this, was knocked down and killed by a hit and run driver, who then went back for the body and hid it. Another very unlikely hypothesis. About as likely/unlikely as that she is a nearly nine year old chirpily 'out there' somewhere IMHO.

More common sense. All scenarios are rather improbable, but one of them has to be correct. I don't know why more stress is not laid on it, but carrying a child the weight of someone aged almost four any distance with outstretched arms, in front of you, the way Jane Tanner said she saw, even if you have the biceps and triceps musculature of an Olympic weightlifter, is damn near impossible too. The way the child was carried in the Smith sighting is how you would have to do it.

I know my 'best guess' as to what happened, and it is relatively simple to understand... and requires no conspiracy theories... but it is just that, a guess, based on what we have for sure in the public domain. It is likely shared by several others on here, and it is 'none of the above.'

I do hope SY starts from the basics and is not merely concerned with shoving pieces of paper around, handing a bunch to the PJ, and then saying 'open up the case and get on with it'. Why should they under those circumstances? It would be more good money after bad.

comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 855
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 on Wed 25 Apr - 18:16

So, two million pounds after, Madeleine is either alive or dead? Thank God we finally have real investigators on the case! Phew!

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused on Wed 25 Apr - 18:25

Claudia79 wrote:So, two million pounds after, Madeleine is either alive or dead? Thank God we finally have real investigators on the case! Phew!

Makes all us Brits so proud that SY are on the case

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 on Wed 25 Apr - 18:26

dazedandconfused wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:So, two million pounds after, Madeleine is either alive or dead? Thank God we finally have real investigators on the case! Phew!

Makes all us Brits so proud that SY are on the case

And non Brits incredibly relieved to finally get closure!

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells on Wed 25 Apr - 18:30

There is a "timeline of opportunities" indicating the little girl was taken "as a criminal act", he added.

"We are working on the basis of two possibilities here - one is that Madeleine is still alive, and the second that she is, sadly, dead.

This business of looking at the two possibilities, either a) she's alive or b) she's dead interests me.

If she was taken from 5a by a stranger as a criminal act, she could still be alive (this would mean the dogs were mistaken - unlikely, but still....)

The only way she could have been removed from 5a by someone other than a stranger as a criminal act,
would be that she was already dead and yes, there were opportunities for that within the timeline.

So, they could be looking at both scenarios - (a) stranger abduction & (b) parental involvement, hence Andy Redwood's claim that they're keeping an open mind, although he says he believes Madeleine was taken by a stranger and he hopes she's still alive.

And they're asking for the public's assistance on both fronts. If it's (a) then they need people to know what Madeleine could look like, so if she's alive, she can be found and her captor/s brought to justice. If it's (b) they want anyone who might have seen anything pertaining to her removal from 5a and/or body disposal, to come forward so the person/people responsible can be brought to justice.

Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1328
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells on Wed 25 Apr - 18:36

The team is however following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead.

As well they should.

Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1328
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  ELI on Wed 25 Apr - 18:43

All I gotta say is, show me proof she was abducted cos nothing I've seen so far points to that conclusion. So Mr Redwood over to you, show the evidence you have.

ELI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman on Wed 25 Apr - 18:48

Wintabells wrote:The team is however following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead.

It is all a bit eeney meaney miney mo

Anybody seen the movie Johnny English.............

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down