Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is working for the McCanns now?

5 posters

Go down

Who is working for the McCanns now? Empty Who is working for the McCanns now?

Post  Keela Tue 24 Apr - 15:42

I have heard that the intrepid investigator who goes under the name of Dave Edgar ( he who still have to visit the lawless villages surrounding PDL), is no longer working for the McCanns. I do not know any further details.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :
Who is working for the McCanns now? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who is working for the McCanns now? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Who is working for the McCanns now? Empty Re: Who is working for the McCanns now?

Post  kitti Tue 24 Apr - 16:56

Perhaps they didn't pay him and he got pissed off with lying for them and making himself look a Pratt.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Who is working for the McCanns now? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who is working for the McCanns now? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Who is working for the McCanns now? Empty Re: Who is working for the McCanns now?

Post  matthew Tue 24 Apr - 17:00

kitti wrote:Perhaps they didn't pay him and he got pissed off with lying for them and making himself look a Pratt.

Who is working for the McCanns now? 23324

They dont need anyone to search now,just read the bewk seems to be the answer
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 24 Apr - 17:13

I think he realised at long last living in a hellish layer or a lawless village was better than the company he had been keeping.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 24 Apr - 17:36

Who is working for the McCanns now? 7109960933_ea114f82b2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 24 Apr - 18:04

Keela wrote:I have heard that the intrepid investigator who goes under the name of Dave Edgar ( he who still have to visit the lawless villages surrounding PDL), is no longer working for the McCanns. I do not know any further details.

Thanks, Keela.

Given the forthcoming appearance of Mr Redwood on Panorama, this departure could be quite significant, perhaps?
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down