Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roller-Coaster That Never Ends

+8
fedrules
Angelique
ShabbyTiger
the slave
matthew
margaret
LJC
flower
12 posters

Go down

The Roller-Coaster That Never Ends Empty The Roller-Coaster That Never Ends

Post  Guest Wed 25 Apr - 13:31

Let me just say this:

However things appear to be shaping up today (and we still don't quite know just what that shape is), this is not the end, nor is it even the beginning of the end.

The end will be when the real truth is arrived at, by whatever means, and by whoever.

WE will make damn sure that the truth does emerge, however long it takes.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Roller-Coaster That Never Ends Empty Re: The Roller-Coaster That Never Ends

Post  matthew Wed 25 Apr - 13:40

The End Is Nigh wrote:Let me just say this:

However things appear to be shaping up today (and we still don't quite know just what that shape is), this is not the end, nor is it even the beginning of the end.

The end will be when the real truth is arrived at, by whatever means, and by whoever.

Do the Mccanns want a reopening of the case?? The Roller-Coaster That Never Ends 36898

Sounding like a reopening of the case...surely thats a start,if the Detectives have the missing jigsaw & find Madeleine alive... The Roller-Coaster That Never Ends 944533 The Roller-Coaster That Never Ends 608891 The Roller-Coaster That Never Ends 36898

If they solve the case from what lies in the files... The Roller-Coaster That Never Ends 944533

matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :
The Roller-Coaster That Never Ends Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Roller-Coaster That Never Ends Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 25 Apr - 13:41

If SY whitewash this review TEIN l won't be sticking around.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
The Roller-Coaster That Never Ends Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Roller-Coaster That Never Ends Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  flower Wed 25 Apr - 13:43

margaret wrote:If SY whitewash this review TEIN l won't be sticking around.

I'm not sure that I will either Margaret - I've about had a bellyfull..........
flower
flower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 678
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 25 Apr - 13:43

That would be a shame ............... do you really want corruption and deceit to prevail?

I'm sure nobody wants that, apart from the few who stand to gain (or not to lose, more likely)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 25 Apr - 13:45

The end will only come when Madeleine is found, dead or alive.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 25 Apr - 13:57

The End Is Nigh wrote:That would be a shame ............... do you really want corruption and deceit to prevail?

I'm sure nobody wants that, apart from the few who stand to gain (or not to lose, more likely)

No l don't but this is the best chance SY will ever have, the Mcs popularity is at a low, more and more people are informed and detect something iffy with them, the Leveson and Murdoch stuff going on... people are more open to having a shock.

And l will miss you guys but that will be it for me.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Wed 25 Apr - 14:38

Forget what i said earlier...the rollercoaster has come off the track
being a naive stupid optimist has left me feeling sick
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  the slave Wed 25 Apr - 14:49

Me too. BUT I will never forget, never forgive.
It's time to DEMAND transparency.
It's OUR money being thrown up the wall after all.
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 25 Apr - 20:39

Ok ................. are we all staying ??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ShabbyTiger Wed 25 Apr - 20:44

The End Is Nigh wrote:Ok ................. are we all staying ??

TEIN, today itself has been something of a roller coaster. I must admit that when I read that Redwood had said "I believe she was taken by a stranger" I was about ready to throw the towel in. The Panorama prog was better than I expected really.... not perfect as it did not mention the cadaver scent, just "DNA" and a couple of other bits. Still feeling that there is a whitewash in the air though.....
ShabbyTiger
ShabbyTiger
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Thu 26 Apr - 1:15

I think when I heard this about the dogs and signalling DNA not cadaver scent it was really a sign that they want to dismiss them. This is what the McCanns wanted wasn't it? When SF asked Gerry he said they were "very unreliable".

The alerts from the dogs are the only evidence they can't change - so by saying it was DNA and that forensics couldn't confirm it it's slightly 'fait acompli' IMO. Sad, very sad.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Thu 26 Apr - 7:54

This morning I am no longer feeling that Panorama was so balanced..It seeked to discredit Amaral and the original investigation.

1.It made him appear to admit to having made mistakes.

2.Murat was critical of GA.

3. It mentioned that Amaral has made money from his book sales.

4. It talked about haste in wanting solve the case.

All this will make the public doubt the reliability of the original findings of the PJ. There is no real new evidence and the Portuguese believe Maddie to be dead. With the terrible state of the Portuguese economy, the tax payer will not be willing to fund another full-scale investigation. The case will not be reopened, but the McCanns will have achieved their objective of shedding doubt on the Portuguese investigation..The case and Madeleine's fate will remain a mystery and people will still be divided about it in decades' time...
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Thu 26 Apr - 8:01

The End Is Nigh wrote:Let me just say this:

Yep I am with you TEIN The Roller-Coaster That Never Ends Icon_flower The Roller-Coaster That Never Ends 307691 The Roller-Coaster That Never Ends 307691
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Thu 26 Apr - 8:56

Expectations. It is all about expectations. If you have none and fear the worst then there is often some small glimmer of hope. That was how I went into the programme last night and so having slept I would not say 50 50 balanced but I still think not as bad as it could have been.

It was never going to be a programme based on the true and correct evidence in the files.
It was never going to be a programme that would leave the world questioning the innocence of the McCanns.

And it wasn't.

However it was a programme that touched on subjects not previously mentioned, albeit it very briefly and in some instances not quite correctly, but still a tiny tiny seed. And it was a programme that had some very bad points all of which you previously mentioned.

Who knows. There is something happening which is good. How it transpires we will see. History would dictate cover up and white wash, but until that is 100% evident we need to have a little faith. That is what I am going to do.

I think the next week could be important, for no particular reason, just a feeling.

I am away to work for the day. This will be interesting because I have a colleague with whom I have very good debates on this subject. She is unfortunately one of the deluded. I look forward to hearing her comments on the programme last night. It will be good to get an honest opinion from somebody who is just a sincere person and believes parents would not do something like that to their children. She actually dislikes the McCanns but believes their story. It will be interesting to see what she thought.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 26 Apr - 9:17

Oh do let us know what she has to say, mossman. I would love to hear what the 'otherside' thought of it. The Roller-Coaster That Never Ends 944533
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

The Roller-Coaster That Never Ends Empty The most shocking thing...

Post  comperedna Fri 27 Apr - 13:00

for me about the Panorama programme was hearing Isabelle Duarte! What a poison dwarf! She as much as said she feared for her life living in her own country, because everyone in Portugal believes the McCanns killed their own child and hid the body. I do not for a moment believe most Portuguese think that, but they are mostly likely highly skeptical, as I am. Best person was Mrs Gomez, who I did not know about. Prize wimp was the oh-so disappointing DCI Redwood. Can he be seeeerius? Our police will be a laughing stock after this, rather than a bunch of corruptables.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down