Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 videos:Redwood & Clarence...

+13
Panda
Annabel
matthew
jeanmonroe
Oldartform
Thistledown
maive
AnnaEsse
dazedandconfused
Justiceforallkids
mossman
the slave
Angelina
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2 videos:Redwood & Clarence... - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 videos:Redwood & Clarence...

Post  dutchclogs Wed 25 Apr - 17:24

Thistledown wrote:This has just left me feeling incredibly sad. Our police, government, media and even some football clubs (still want the mighty Ranjurz now Mr Kennedy?) are corrupt.

We need a bloody revolution I tell you! I am not going to let this shower of barstewards get me down.

"We need a bloody revolution"
I am with you on that 2 videos:Redwood & Clarence... - Page 2 307691 2 videos:Redwood & Clarence... - Page 2 307691 They are ALL corrupt every one of them 2 videos:Redwood & Clarence... - Page 2 157799 2 videos:Redwood & Clarence... - Page 2 816281
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :
2 videos:Redwood & Clarence... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1002 videos:Redwood & Clarence... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

2 videos:Redwood & Clarence... - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 videos:Redwood & Clarence...

Post  cass Wed 25 Apr - 18:55

Oldartform wrote:Well thats them cleared by the cops.

Next item on the agenda -

Get all the bloggers and forums closed down.

Oh dear, I hope this doesn`t influence poor Tony`s case, or Goncalo`s.

i have the horrible feeling today . why oh why have both tb and ga cases been postponed - your answer omg
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
2 videos:Redwood & Clarence... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1002 videos:Redwood & Clarence... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 25 Apr - 19:00

It's news to me as a member of the Jill Havern forum as well as this one that Tony Bennett's case has been postponed. As far as I know it is still scheduled for 9th and 10th May.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Wed 25 Apr - 19:08

yes sorry you are right . but wasnt it supposed to be earlier this year ? im sorry if im wrong
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 25 Apr - 19:18

There was an initial preliminary hearing in February (I think) when Carter-Ruck's list of over 100 complaints of breaches of Tony's agreement was reduced to 25. The dates in May were then selected for the case to resume.

With acknowledgement to the Jill Havern site, this is a spine-chilling topic about Carter-Ruck's fees.

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4752-carter-ruck-s-costs-in-the-case-of-mccanns-v-bennett-exceed-120000-already
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum