Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Clarence For Breakfast

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clarence For Breakfast

Post  Guest on Thu 26 Apr - 8:16

On BBC1 right now, Pink Person alert.

K&G hugely encouraged.

Updated picture to be widely publicised.

She is still out there, waiting to be found (True)

K&G want the Case to be re-opened (so why didn't they just ask?)

Accurate info (such as the new picture) are important.


Nothing new at all, really.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence For Breakfast

Post  fedrules on Thu 26 Apr - 8:19

yes, same old, same old. How he can continue spouting this B.S. I don't know.Pity the McCanns themselves weren't on as Mccann can usually be relied on to look shifty..

fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence For Breakfast

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 26 Apr - 8:24

The End Is Nigh wrote:On BBC1 right now, Pink Person alert.

K&G hugely encouraged.

Updated picture to be widely publicised.

She is still out there, waiting to be found (True)

K&G want the Case to be re-opened (so why didn't they just ask?)

Accurate info (such as the new picture) are important.


Nothing new at all, really.

How can a computer generated image be accurate information?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18417
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence For Breakfast

Post  Guest on Thu 26 Apr - 8:29

Their words, Anna, not mine

The McDefinition for "Accurate" = "misleading; obfuscation; divide & rule"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence For Breakfast

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 26 Apr - 8:31

I guess Clarrie was invited and he had to reel out the same old claptrap!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18417
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence For Breakfast

Post  Ollybelle on Thu 26 Apr - 8:33

Pinky saying Kate and Gerry welcome reopening and want case reopened. The feck dont they ask the PJ to reopen then? Oh yes a tiny point of needing to co-operate with the PJ and the 48 q's that Kate would need to answer..

Ollybelle
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 177
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence For Breakfast

Post  Chris on Thu 26 Apr - 8:35

AnnaEsse wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:On BBC1 right now, Pink Person alert.

K&G hugely encouraged.

Updated picture to be widely publicised.

She is still out there, waiting to be found (True)

K&G want the Case to be re-opened (so why didn't they just ask?)

Accurate info (such as the new picture) are important.


Nothing new at all, really.

How can a computer generated image be accurate information?

Well if the latest is "accurate" they have been circulating "non-accurate" images for years. The latest bears no resemblance to the earlier US produced ones.

Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1607
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence For Breakfast

Post  mossman on Thu 26 Apr - 8:39

Ollybelle wrote:Pinky saying Kate and Gerry welcome reopening and want case reopened. The feck dont they ask the PJ to reopen then? Oh yes a tiny point of needing to co-operate with the PJ and the 48 q's that Kate would need to answer..


And an offer of a financial donation from the fund towards the Portugese costs would be a good place to start.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence For Breakfast

Post  fedrules on Thu 26 Apr - 8:40

Clarrie also said the 'almost 200' new leads are from the oriiginal files, so there aren't exactly new are they ? Basically P.C. Plod and co have been rereading the files, which of course the Portuguese were incapable of doing properly..Oh well, at least they got a few trips to Portugal and Spain at the tax payer's expense ; )

fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence For Breakfast

Post  Chris on Thu 26 Apr - 8:41

mossman wrote:
Ollybelle wrote:Pinky saying Kate and Gerry welcome reopening and want case reopened. The feck dont they ask the PJ to reopen then? Oh yes a tiny point of needing to co-operate with the PJ and the 48 q's that Kate would need to answer..


And an offer of a financial donation from the fund towards the Portugese costs would be a good place to start.


If the PJ still considered them possible suspects they couldn't really accept it though.

Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1607
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence For Breakfast

Post  mossman on Thu 26 Apr - 8:44

Chris wrote:
mossman wrote:
Ollybelle wrote:Pinky saying Kate and Gerry welcome reopening and want case reopened. The feck dont they ask the PJ to reopen then? Oh yes a tiny point of needing to co-operate with the PJ and the 48 q's that Kate would need to answer..


And an offer of a financial donation from the fund towards the Portugese costs would be a good place to start.


If the PJ still considered them possible suspects they couldn't really accept it though.


True and neither would I want them to be financially responsible for any investigation, we know where that would lead. But if it were my child, I would be begging for them to re-open the case, the obvious answer form Portugal would be funding availaibility, I would be pre-empting that and handing them my life, my fund, everything I own on a plate.

They keep that fund under lock and key though.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence For Breakfast

Post  curious george on Thu 26 Apr - 8:57

I’m sorry why send the lackey. Too busy themselves?

Yesterday was a big Madeleine news day and no sign of them. Odd.

curious george
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 188
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence For Breakfast

Post  quickfingers on Thu 26 Apr - 10:23

If they are saying they want the case re-opened I would imagine it is about to happen anyway.

quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 659
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence For Breakfast

Post  margaret on Thu 26 Apr - 10:26

I don't believe any of it, they should have jumped on SY's requests to have the case reopened yesterday.

Can't wait to see how forthcoming the tapas lot will be when the idea of a reconstruction is mooted.

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence For Breakfast

Post  cass on Thu 26 Apr - 10:30

quickfingers wrote:If they are saying they want the case re-opened I would imagine it is about to happen anyway.
agree they always jump on whatever the press say . bet the tapas crew had to take immodium during the night

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence For Breakfast

Post  Guest on Thu 26 Apr - 10:51



Which one is it we're meant to look for, again?


Last edited by Iris on Thu 26 Apr - 10:51; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence For Breakfast

Post  kitti on Thu 26 Apr - 10:51

There won't be no recon and there won't be no further interviews .....if SY are going on the lines off a stranger abduction then they obviously believe the mccanns and the tapas lot and don't believe the PJ...that's the way it was put across that the original investigation was botched by the pj .

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence For Breakfast

Post  kitti on Thu 26 Apr - 10:52

The 'Theresa may' looklike off course .....

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence For Breakfast

Post  Guest on Thu 26 Apr - 11:06

kitti wrote:There won't be any recon and there won't be any further interviews .....if SY are going on the lines of a stranger abduction then they obviously believe the mccanns and the tapas lot and don't believe the PJ...that's the way it was put across that the original investigation was botched by the pj .

Don't assume that the editorial thrust of the programme as a whole is subscribed to in its entirety by Redwood/SY.

SY made it quite clear they are looking at all the possibilities.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence For Breakfast

Post  wjk on Thu 26 Apr - 11:11

The End Is Nigh wrote:
kitti wrote:There won't be any recon and there won't be any further interviews .....if SY are going on the lines of a stranger abduction then they obviously believe the mccanns and the tapas lot and don't believe the PJ...that's the way it was put across that the original investigation was botched by the pj .

Don't assume that the editorial thrust of the programme as a whole is subscribed to in its entirety by Redwood/SY.

SY made it quite clear they are looking at all the possibilities.

FWIW I think there is very good chance of a reconstruction. I think Redwoods reasoning for having the case reopened IS to get the recon done.

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence For Breakfast

Post  Guest on Thu 26 Apr - 11:13

Agree entirely, WJK.

Going large.

Anytime soon.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence For Breakfast

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 26 Apr - 11:43

wjk wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:
kitti wrote:There won't be any recon and there won't be any further interviews .....if SY are going on the lines of a stranger abduction then they obviously believe the mccanns and the tapas lot and don't believe the PJ...that's the way it was put across that the original investigation was botched by the pj .

Don't assume that the editorial thrust of the programme as a whole is subscribed to in its entirety by Redwood/SY.

SY made it quite clear they are looking at all the possibilities.

FWIW I think there is very good chance of a reconstruction. I think Redwoods reasoning for having the case reopened IS to get the recon done.

Wasn't there a quote from a senior police officer to that effect in the Duarte Levy article for the Tribune?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18417
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence For Breakfast

Post  wjk on Thu 26 Apr - 12:20

I don't know Anna. I will have to go and look.

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence For Breakfast

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 26 Apr - 16:09

wjk wrote:I don't know Anna. I will have to go and look.

Thanks wjk. I can't recall which thread it was on!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18417
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence For Breakfast

Post  wjk on Thu 26 Apr - 21:48

AnnaEsse wrote:
wjk wrote:I don't know Anna. I will have to go and look.

Thanks wjk. I can't recall which thread it was on!
I've searched Anna but can't find it.

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence For Breakfast

Post  Sponsored content Today at 21:17


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum